11. Romantic? Nah, Not Me!

Mollie and I woke up the next morning, and the first thing we smelt was waffles coming from the kitchen. My stomach grumbled, demanding food, and so did Mollie's.

We raced up the stairs, and, sure enough, Mum was there in her silk dressing gown cooking waffles.

'I take it you two want waffles too. Am I right?' she questioned with a smirk on her face.

'Yeah!' Mollie and I shouted simultaneously.

'I thought you would,' Mum smiled.

Finally, the waffles were done, and Mum served us a few each. They were delicious.

As I was eating, I received a text. It was from Luke.

GOOD MORNING BABE. HOW R U? XXXXX

I knew it was probably wrong, but I showed Mollie and Mum the text. In unison, they went, 'Aaawwwhhh!' I rolled my eyes.

They obviously thought it was nice, but I thought it was horrible. Like he was very clingy. My boyfriends don't really text me things like that, they usually just ask to meet up, and they certainly don't put 5 kisses on the end!

I decided to text him back later, let him sweat a bit.

'Why aren't you gonna text him back?' Mum asked.

I gave her a funny look. 'I don't want a clingy boyfriend, who texts me just after ten, asking if I'm OK, and put five kisses on the end. So, I'm gonna get him to understand that I don't want that, and then he won't do it,' I figured.

'But then he'll think you're a bitch, will never text you and probably dump you,' Mollie argued.

'Number one, I don't care if he thinks I'm a bitch, because I probably am. Number two, I don't really want him texting me anyway. And three, if anyone's gonna dump someone, it will be me dumping him. So there,' I concluded.

To be honest, I am a bitch. I'm not a bitch like Britney and the other PBBs, but I'm a bitch in my own way, and I really don't give a shit what people think about me. If they don't like me, then they can piss off.

As for Luke, he's totally not my type, and if he gets pissy just 'cause I don't text him back, he can go where the sun don't shine. Simple as that.

'So where do you want to go today, then, Mollie?' I changed the subject. It was the weekend and I wanted to get out somewhere!

'Umm... We could go an watch a movie...?' She trailed off.

'Hmm,' I wondered aloud. 'We could do, I suppose. But we've got our own cinema downstairs...'

'Good point,' Molly said.

'How about we go bowling, or something. Or shopping?' I pondered.

'We could go to both. Like go bowling for an hour or so, then go into town?'

'That's a great idea! C'mon, let's go and get ready!' I said excitedly.

'Umm, Kaila. Aren't you missing something?' Mum hinted.

I thought carefully, then I realised that I hadn't asked to go out, and Mum was very protective and wanted to know where we were going, who with and what time we were gonna be back. And if our phones were charged in case of an emergency. But I just played dumb. 'Uhhh, no. I haven't forgotten anything.'

Mollie and Mum laughed. 'Be back by five, we've got those people coming over for that party tonight, remember.' Mum warned, as Mollie and we ran into the elegant elevator. The back was just a huge mirror, and when I seen the state out my hair, I groaned. Why couldn't I wake up and my hair be as perfect as the day before? What a piss-take!