[s]AINT (Jotaro Kujo x reade...

By Nani_is_Nani

⚜️ --------------- ⚜️ "God! Lend me your strength!" Y/n is religious girl who believes in god and prays to h... More

⚜️ 1 ⚜️
⚜️ 3 ⚜️
⚜️ 4 ⚜️
⚜️5⚜️
⚜️6⚜️
⚜️7⚜️
⚜️8⚜️
⚜️9⚜️
⚜️Final⚜️
✨cut content✨

⚜️ 2 ⚜️

1.5K 38 259
By Nani_is_Nani

You ended up in a helicopter with a black and white dog. He has buried himself in a blanket he had. He was constantly vomiting due to the rough ride.

"Here.. I know it's a bit last minute but.." you said as the cross on the palm of your hand glowed gold.

"I hope this helps.." you said as you then placed a gentle kiss on the dogs head. It seemed to have worked.

You let out a sigh of relief as god was able to hear you.

What ever Holly has is very powerful and needs to be broken soon.

"It looks like we are here y/n" said one of the men.

"We are??" You asked as you looked out to see a complete Desert. Nothing but sand as far as your eye can see.

As the helicopter landed. You saw a group of men waiting just outside. You tugged on your black dress.

(This is a drawing I made a long while ago. I've had this story idea for a long time now, anyways this the general idea of your outfit for the rest of the story)

As you fixed yourself up, with a bible and a real gold heavy cross at hand. a man then opened the door for you. Helping you down as you were very small, standing at 4'11.

(Now, I know what you're thinking, my Oc isn't that small! My oc isn't this or that. Not wanting to be rude but my stories aren't exactly made to fit an oc so just keep that in mind! 🙌)

"A nun?" A French man with white hair questioned softly.

You scanned the group to then eye down Joestar.
"Y/n... it's great to see you as grown young lady"

"Thank you.. it's great to see you too" you said. You then put your hands together in a praying way.
"I'm sorry... I tried to help Holly... none of my prayers worked" you said.

"That's because it's false hope you're giving" said Joseph.

"It's not false hope! It's real hope that helps people like me to see the light!" You fought.
"God can only take us so far, it's our job to meet him half way"

You then felt eyes scan you up and down. You held on tightly to your book.

"If I'm just here to be picked at.. then I'll take my leave" you said. Just as you were about to get into the helicopter again. A boy in a green school uniform stopped you.

"Hello y/n it's great to have you join us" he said as he held a hand out for you to take.

You smiled gently to him and took his hand.
"Thank you..."

"Kakyoin Noriaki" said the boy as he helped you back down.

"Thank you, Noriaki" you said.

Soon another man of pure white hair with broken heart earrings walked up to you.

"Jean Pierre Polnareff" he said with a wide smile. 
"Bonjour jolie demoiselle" he said in French.

You blushed at his comment of calling you a beautiful lady.

"Je vous remercie" you thanked him back in French.

"Ah! You speak French?" He asked.

"Yes as well as a few other languages" you said with a smile.

As you then started to greet everyone.

"Hello y/n, it's good to see you again after all these years" said Avdol.
"How's Bethlehem?" He asked.

"They are doing better now thanks to God, I just hope he heard my prayers to look over them while I'm gone" you said.

"I'm sure they will be fine.." he said as he patted your head.

You moved on to the next person. 
"Hello, I'm y/n" you said with a smile.
Unlike the rest.

"Kujo Jotaro" he said as he walked away.

You felt this feeling of a wall placed in between you both.

Soon you heard Polnareff.

"Y/n! You left your blanket in the helicopter! Let me grab it for you"

Blanket? I didn't bring a blanket. You thought but then quickly remembered about the dog.

"Wait!-" before you can say anything else. The dog then attacked Polnareff.

"It's a dog?!" Yelled Kakyoin.

"I did say that they brought us Allies" said Joseph.
Clearly the group thought you where the only stand user tagging along.

"So... if there is two.. your stand is Dea? And the dog.." said Kakyoin softly.

"Yes this dog possesses the stand of the Fool, his name is Iggy" said Joseph.

You watched as the dog ate away at the French mans hair.
You sighed deeply as you opened the harness on your thigh.

"Iggy!" You whistled for his attention.
You then pulled out a packet of gum coffee. Just as you where about to give him one. Iggy ran to you at full speed, jumped and ripped the full pack of gum out of your hands. He was able to easily grab it thanks to your height.

"Hey! You weren't supposed to eat the whole thing!" You yelled.

It wasn't worth getting worked up about it now. You simply chewed on the last stick of gum in your hand.

You then helped the workers to move supplies to the car that they had.

"Here's water and food for the trip" said the SP worker.
"There's a new camera to use with your stand and also medical supplies, though.. you guys already have a healer" said the worker as he looked at you.

"I can only help so much.. besides it takes time for god to-" you where cut off by Joseph.

"We'll take it.. we'll be needing it" he said as he took the bag and the camera.

You felt slight anger and a pain in your chest. you put your hands together as you prayed to god to hold you back from fighting the old man.

Soon you heard your name get called.
"Y/n! Come join us for the photo!" Yelled Kakyoin.

You smiled softly and disagreed.
"Come on! Sure we just meet but you'll be fight along side us, that means you're already one of us" said polnareff and he made you sit besides him on the rock. As you sat next to him, you can feel jotaro's presence behind you.

You turned to face him and got greeted by a scary look in his eye.
You simply chuckled nervously, feeling like you didn't belong.

Polnareff then put an arm around you.
"Smile y/n!" He said as he smiled widely.

The picture was taken.

You felt to embarrassed to even look at the photo.

As everyone finished packing up, you noticed Jotaro holding the photo at hand. You can see a gentle smile on his face. You felt warmth from seeing him smile. His face was so relaxed, so calm. You blushed a little.

But that quickly washed away as he noticed you.
"What? Got a stearin problem?" He asked as he safely tucked the photo away in his coat.

"Alright Mr.Joestar, we'll be on our way now" said the worker.

"One last thing... how is my daughter? And don't hold back" said Joseph.

You felt like you where apart of that conversation considering you saw her yourself.

"She's not doing to well.." you said softly.

"Shut up, I wasn't talking to you" he said.

"Joestar I've tried helping her, I did everything that I could but it felt like everything I did had no affect on her.. that curse.. is very powerful, god couldn't help" you said.
"But I was able to ease her pain"

"She's right Mr.Joestar.. the doctors say she has two weeks" Said the worker.

You can feel the dispare within the group, but mostly Jotaro.

"By the way.. our research tells us that Dio might have recruited nine more stand users" said the worker.

"What?!" Yelled Polnareff.

"It seems that Dio hasn't adjusted to his body yet.." said Joseph.

"Good grief, nine stand users in two weeks?" Said Jotaro with his arms crossed.

You placed a hand on his arm.
"Don't worry, we'll get them all and Dio before the two weeks" you said though you didn't really understood what they talked about considering you came here with nothing, but you smile to comfort him.

"I'm not worried" he said as he pushed you aside.

Though he said he wasn't, you can tell he was hiding it.

"We'll be off now" said the worker as the helicopter's wings started to spin.

"Wait!" You said.
"Let me pray for your safety!" You said as your hands started to glow gold. Just as you were about to touch the helicopter. Joseph stopped you.

"Enough with that crap already, come on we have no time to waste!" Said Joseph as he grabbed you by the arm. Your glow then stopped. You looked over your shoulder to see the workers fly away.

"I just wanted to protect them with God's light" you said.

"God doesn't exist! If he did my daughter wouldn't be dying to this damn curse!" Said Joseph.

Though you wanted to argue, you let it slide for now, Joseph was grieving pain for his only child dying.

Getting in the car, you sat in the back seat and iggy jumped on your lap. He seemed to grow a liking to you, you wondered if it was because you eased his poor stomach during the helicopter ride. As the others were getting in the car. Iggy started to barking very aggressively to the guys.

"Hey woah! Why's the dog barking?!?" Yelled Polnareff.

"I'm not sure!" You said as you held Iggy to prevent him from eating Polnareff's hair again.

Eventually Kakyoin, Avdol and Polnareff were forced to go to the trunk while you had lots of space up in the back seat with iggy.

Soon the car ride started and you read your bible to practice.

You can hear Polnareff getting squirmy in the back.
"Mr.Joestar, do something about him!" He complained.
"Why dose this piece of shit get to sit in the seat while we're stuck in the trunk! It's so cramped here my back is starting to hurt!"

"You'll just have to wait for his coffee flavor to run out, when it dose I'll toss a new one in the back and you'll get the seats again" said Joseph.

"Here.. In the mean time.." you said as you put your hands together. Your hand glowed. Just as you where about to press it on Polnareff he grabbed you by the wrist but not in a hurtful way.

"Your hand.. you have a glowing cross on it" he said as if examining it.

"Yes, this is my stand as well as Gods strength" you said with a soft smile. He let go of your wrist and you lay your hand on his shoulder.

Polnareff then rolled his shoulder.
"Wow, I don't have that back pain anymore" he said.

"That's amazing y/n" said Kakyoin. You smiled softly.

"It's Gods touch" you said.

Soon Joseph then stepped very hard on the breaks.

"What the hell was that?!" Yelled Kakyoin.

"Look Over there!" Yelled Joseph.

As everyone got out of the car.
Due to you being 4'11 you couldn't see anything but black smoke up ahead. You climb up on the car and see the helicopter.

Your heart dropped at the site of the crashed helicopter.

"The Speedwagon Foundation helicopter fell down?" Asked Kakyoin.
"There's no sight of gun shots or explosion anywhere"

"It's like it just fell from the sky" said Avdol.

You felt guilty. 
If only you'd pray for their safety, maybe you wouldn't have seen them right in front of you.

"Be careful, you can bet it was attacked by an enemy stand.." said Joseph.

"Look it's the pilot.." said Jotaro.

You got off the car and walked up to the crash site.
"Y/n! Get back here now!" Yelled Joseph.

With your hands together in a praying manner, each step you took you had a golden glow protecting you. It was like walking on water, you left no foot prints in the sand.

Jotaro then walked along side you, he looked down at the pilot. His mouth was filled with water.

"His lungs must have filled up with water.. he drowned" said Jotaro.

"How funny... for someone to drown in the middle of the desert.." you said softly with the tone of sadness for the man.

As you got to the crash you got on your knees and lay a hand on his head. He was gone for sure.
"God please, help him find the light.." you said softly.

Soon Polnareff called out.
"Hey! The other pilot! He's alive!"

You quickly made your way to him.
Sitting next to Polnareff. He asked you to use your stand to heal him.

"Alright, but just know that my healing isn't instant... they need time to rest" you said as your hand glowed.

"Talk to us! Tell us what happened!" Said Joseph.

"Joestar! I know you want to know what happened but he's not a state to speak! Let him rest!" You said.

"W-wa.. water.." said the man.

"Are you thirsty?" You asked him.
You opened your harness to see you have 3 bottles of holy water on you.
"Here, this should help.." you said softly.

But before you could, Joseph knocked it out of your hands. You watched as the water spill into the sand.

"Joestar! Do you know just how valuable that Holy Water is?!" You yelled at him.

"Get that religion shit out of here, we have a man dying here for crying out loud!" He said.
"Polnareff! Pass me that canteen!" Said Joseph.

Polnareff then hands it to joestar.
"Here, just hang in there, here's the water" he said.

As you watched Joseph give the pilot water, you noticed the fear in his face.

"Wait, Joestar-" before you could finish.

"The water killed us!" He yelled.
Soon the pilots face was ripped off his neck.

You stood there stunned.
Never have you ever seen so much blood coming from one man.
"It's an enemy stand! The stand is inside that canteen!" Yelled Joseph. As everyone jumped away, you were left frozen.

"Y/n! Get away from that canteen!" You heard a muffled yelled form Kakyoin.

You looked down at the pilots dead body. It's blood touched your shoes. You can hear your heart pounding loudly in your ears as your breathing became unstable.

What have you joined? What type of journey have you been brought to be apart of? 

You watched as a water base stand come out of the canteen. The stand lunged at you.

"Y/n!"
You then felt a hard push, pushing you down for cover. 
You were then sheltered by big strong arms. Jotaro.

He had you under his arm as he's body hovers over yours. He looked down at you. You had a small cut on your cheek.

Jotaro simply roughly whipped the blood away making you hiss in pain.
"Pay attention.." he said.

He then pulled out binoculars.

"Jotaro! Look for the stand user!" Said Joseph.

"I'm already on it" he said as he used his stand to scan the area.

It was the first time you saw his stand. A man of long flowing black hair and skin of purple.

"I don't see the stand user anywhere.. when we battled that idiotic Sun stand, he was hiding behind a mirror but.." he said as his stand disappeared.
"It seems that this time the enemy's far away"

As everyone waited for the next attack. You then saw the water stand again but with Kakyoin and Polnareff.

"Kakyoin! It!- it got his eyes!" Yelled Polnareff.

The stand re-appeared and was ready to attack Polnareff. But the sound of a watch's alarm went off.

The sound the watch made caused the stand to attack.

"So the stand uses sound?" You asked softly.

"Seems you're catching on.." said Jotaro.

"I was exactly expecting a life or death journey.." you said to him.

"Neither was I.." he answered back.

You felt sad to hear him say that. But now wasn't the time.

Soon Polnareff then picked up Kakyoin hurt body and ran to the car.

The stand was following quickly after them.

"Run Polnareff!" Yelled Joseph.

"God! Leaned me your strength!" You yelled as both or your hands glowed gold. You made a gold cross of a shield to protect Polnareff.

The stand changed its course and attacks you instead.

Large Cuts on your legs and another gash on your cheek was made. 

"Y/n!" Yelled Jotaro as he picked you up like a dirty rag and placed you on top of the car.

Both Kakyoin and Polnareff made it safely.

"The stand! It disappeared into the sand!" Said Avdol.

"It detects sound through vibration in the ground.. it moves through the earth where we can't see it" said Joseph.
"It Can attack us from behind, or beneath us at any time.. what's worse is that the user could be far away"

"Y/n! You're bleeding badly!" Said polnareff.

"Stupid bitch.. what's wrong with you? Got a death wish?!" Yelled Jotaro.

In pain, your shanking hand reached for your harness on your leg and you pulled out the Holy Water bottles you only had two left, but you really needed it.

Getting blood all over. You popped the cork off the small glass bottle pouring the water on your legs and cheek.

You felt a burn. You muffled screamed into your arm as you listened to your skin sizzle close. Your wounds were completely healed.

You gasped for air as the pain dies down.

"Great.. you gonna share that with Kakyoin?" Asked Joseph.

"I'm sorry Joestar, as much as I want to.. my Holy Water can't heal him like me.." you said.
"However... I can ease his pain.." you said as your hand glowed on his head.

"What a healer you are" said Joseph.

"Look! I didn't come here wanting to fight other Stand users! I didn't even know what I was getting into!" You yelled at him.
"I came here because of your daughter! I was never told about anything but that she was sick with a Curse!"

He wanted to fight you back, but he knew you were right, and this wasn't the place for it.

You then focused your attention on Kakyoin.

"Well? How is he?" Asked Polnareff.

"He's not going great.. but not bad either" you answered.
"God please, hear my prayers" you said softly. Considering that the stand cut his eyes. You pray that it didn't removed his eye sight.

"We need to get him to a hospital" said Avdol.

"But if we move we'll all die, we can't afford to be careless" said Joseph.

You watched as Iggy jumped out of the car.
"Iggy! Wait!" You yelled worried for his safety.

The dog looked back at you.

Soon the car started to sink into the sand.

You almost slid off the car, but Jotaro got a strong grip on your dress. Leaving you hanging upside down.

"Your panties are pink..."

"Polnareff!! Seriously?!" Yelled Avdol.

You blushed madly as you closed your legs tightly together.

Hanging up side down, you noticed Iggy looking very intensely to the west just before falling asleep on the sand again.

Water then slashed the front tires. And slightly cutting the tips of your hair.

The car began to sway side to side trying to shake everyone off.

It successful did just that. Jotaro never let go of your dress, making you land with him.

Landing on top of him, everyone didn't move, no one spoke. You can feel Jotaro's heart pounding.

You couldn't tell if it was fear or the adrenaline. Either one he hid it very well.

You whisper into Jotaro's ear as you had something to share.

Avdol soon removed his rings on his wrist and started tossing 5 rings one by one.

You simply watched. He seemed so focused.

Soon water started to appear by the 5th ring.

"Magicians red!" Yelled Avdol. You watched as a red bird with a mans body appear. You saw his stand for the first time.

Just as Avdol was about to attack the water stand, the stand moved so quickly. You didn't even see it.

"Avdol!" Yelled Joseph

Avdol stood still for a few seconds before blood gushed out from his neck and his body fell back onto the sand.

The stand then made its way to Avdol, ready for the kill, before it got the chance to, Jotaro made a run for it.

The stand then moved its attention from Avdol too Jotaro.

You quickly ran to Avdols side.
"Dont worry! God please hear my prayer!" Your hand quickly glowed as you pressed on his wound, he was having a hard time breathing.

But his breathing changed to a more relaxed pace as his pain was fading away making him fall asleep to the warmth of the light.

You looked over your shoulder to see that Jotaro picked up Iggy.

You made a plan with Jotaro, you saw how Iggy was able to know the stand users next move before it even attacked. You gave your gold cross to Jotaro to protect him in this fight as he had to fight it alone. The plan was for Jotaro to get the dog and fight the enemy stand user. 

As you healed Avdol with the best of your ability's, you saw Jotaro working the plan, iggy was able to smell the stand and used his own stand to fly off of the ground and Jotaro hung onto him.

You watched as they glided away.

"They are flying lower and lower to the ground, looks like The Fool can't fly long distances" said polnareff.

You felt a cold sweat fall from your forehead.
You only hoped that the gold cross you gave Jotaro works. You focused on healing both Avdol and Kakyoin.

Jotaro was now far gone.
"All we can do now is trust Jotaro" said Joseph.

"He'll be alright.." you said.

"What makes you so sure?" He asked.

"It's a plan we made, I gave him my cross, the protection of god shall shield him, not even a hair will be cut.." you said.

Joseph then picked you off the ground as he had a tight grip on your clothes.
"So this is your plan!? To put my grandson in front of danger?!" He said.

You simply let him.

"It wasn't my plan for him to go... he suggested it himself" you said.

Joseph anger changed. He then released his grip and dropped you on the floor.

He left to start the car once again.
Polnareff helped you carry both Avdol and Kakyoin into the car and left to pick up Jotaro.

"Where did he run?" Asked Joseph.

"West" you said.

"How far?" He asked.

"We'll just have to see" you said as Joseph then started the car and drove backwards as the back wheels where still attached.

The sky was now a red and orange color as the sun was setting.
You've finally found Jotaro safe. As he got in the car, he handed you your cross back.

"Not bad.. not a hair was cut.." he said.

You smiled. you kissed the cross as drew an invisible cross on your self. Starting on your forehead, then your left and right shoulder and your chest and finally back on your lips to seal the kiss.
"Thank you for listening"

      ⚜️ ————————————————— ⚜️

Y/n has a permanent scar on both of her hands shaped of a Cross and it glows yellow when she uses her power to either heal or fight against other stand users.

I draw more diverse women farther down into the story so no worries if this looks nothing like you 👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 3.6K 53
It's 1987, years after her battle with the Pillarmen and Joseph. In the beginning, she protected Jonathan Joestar, then she protected his grandson, J...
621 21 15
Evelyn Perez thought she escaped Dio Brando's clutches when Jonathan Joestar defeated him, but turns out that even 150 years later, she's still not s...
Star✔ By g e y

Fanfiction

103K 3.8K 16
get the fuck away from me. what if i dont? jjba ff[̅̅ Jotaro Kujo✨ start:12/23/19 end:1/5/20
63.3K 2.1K 36
Rohan reads through y/n's life story. He reads about her adventure with the stardust crusaders and the tragedy that occurred in Egypt. Y/n was j...