Sawyer

By ravenclawslove

Sawyer Hastings is the polar opposite of Spencer, she doesn't judge, doesn't have to work hard to prove herse... More

Cast
Act 1
one
graphics
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
graphics pt. 2
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
Act 2
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
Coming soon

twenty two

2.6K 67 4
By ravenclawslove

Sawyer sat with her sister and friends watching another video. This time, a video of Jenna and Toby. Sawyer felt sick as she watched the video. "Turn it off." Spencer said as she looked away.

When the video was turned off, Aria spoke up. "Do you realize what these videos are?" She asked. "They're of us. Ali, Jenna. We're young girls in our bedrooms changing clothes. We're naked."

"Exposed." Sawyer and Spencer said together.

"Do you think someone was watching us and getting off on it?" Hanna asked.

"Well, we all know who had a thing for younger girls." Spencer said.

Sawyer buried her head in Spencer's back as she felt sick. "In some of these, we were just kids." Hanna said.

"Ian's been watching us for years."

Sawyer didn't say a word as she was in shock. Listening to her sister, Sawyer knew she was right. If these videos will help find out who killed Ali, then she'll do anything, but she doesn't know if that is the right thing to do or not.
~~~
The next morning, Sawyer was sipping her coffee when Ian walked in. She didn't say a word as she rather have it peaceful. That didn't happen causing Sawyer to leave. "Sawyer..."

"Sorry, mom, but I don't want to be here knowing this was going to happen. It's always fighting between Spencer and Melissa. Can't we for once be a normal family?" She asked.

When no one said a word, Sawyer walked away. She made her point and she was going to stick to it.
~~~
At school, Sawyer smiled as she texted Caleb just to see Jenna. She looked at her sister and friends and followed them. The five of them followed Jenna into the music room. "Who's there?"

"Spencer."

Jenna turned around. "Who else?"

"Sawyer. Aria. Emily." Spencer said. "And Hanna."

"We have what you hired Janice for." Sawyer said.

"What do you want from me?"

"The truth." Hanna said. "Can you handle that?"

Sawyer listened to Jenna. She listened to Jenna confess to everything. Even down to Alison threatening her. Sawyer didn't say a word as Jenna walked by them. When she left, Sawyer sat down. "Poor Toby."

"Sick."

"For all we know, she wrote that story." Aria said.

"And we still don't know how Ali got the video." Emily said.

"Yes, we do." Spencer tells them. "That video was Alison's insurance policy and she cashed it in the day that she got it."

"Which means she was with Ian when she found it." Aria says.

"Meaning she couldn't wait to pay Jenna a visit to play that video." Sawyer said.

"God, do you remember how happy Ali was when she came back from that trip?" Spencer asked them. "I think it's because for her, the Jenna thing was over."

"Nice of her to share the safety net with us."

"Wait for it, girls. Wait for it." Emily quoted.

"Wait for what?" The sisters asked.

"That's what Ali said when we met her at the taxi." Emily tells them. "Maybe that's what we were waiting for."

"But do you remember Alison's funeral when we were all wondering why Jenna was there?" Aria asked. "If she's telling the truth, Jenna came back because she could."

"And Ali's the one who got buried." Hanna said.

"This is just getting crazier by the minute." Sawyer said as she looked at her sister and friends.
~~~
Sawyer smiled as she was happy that Caleb was liking it at her uncle's. Right now, he was getting things set up before he came back. "I got it."

"Spencer, I don't know if that is going to work." Sawyer listened to Spencer's plan. She wasn't going to say anything till it was sent. She looked at Ian and knew. "Oh my god. I don't know what to feel."

Mona walked over to them causing Sawyer to watch them leave. "Well." She said as she stood up. "Mona, I'm sorry, but I need to go and see how things are going for Caleb."

"It's fine."

Sawyer walked away, but she had a feeling that Mona is hiding something from Hanna. Something that Janice left for Hanna that she never got.
~~~
Hearing her phone ring as she got out of the shower, Sawyer walked over to see it was Caleb. "Hey." She replies. "What? Caleb, you didn't have to.." when he said he did it for her because Janice is her friend she smiled. "Thank you." She says. "I'll see you when you get home."
~~~
Sawyer was on her way to meet up with everyone when Spencer texted her about getting Melissa's phone. So instead of going straight to the spot, she went straight to the church. She walked up to the church and walked in. "Hello?" She said. "Reverend Ackard?"

She heard a phone buzzing, but she had to look for Melissa's phone. Spencer went straight to the church worried after getting the text that Ian was ot at the spot.

Sawyer jumped as the door shut and went back to looking for the phone. When she raised back up, she turned and gasped as she saw Ian. "Lose something."

"Spencer called as I was heading to the hospital asking me to get Melissa's phone as she left it here." She said. "They've been trying to call you."

"Yeah, you know, I got the strangest text message today." Ian tells her. "The number was blocked, but I could reply to it."

Sawyer was starting to get scared where this was going. She heard a beeping noise and looked at her bag and knew. She had the damn burner phone. "Is this what you are looking for?" She said as she showed the flash drive. "Here." She threw the flash drive and ran off.

Sawyer called her friends or sister one as that was the last number she texted. She didn't care who as she ran. She screamed as Ian grabbed her. "I gave you the videos. What else do you want?" She asked. "Spencer knows I'm here."

"You picked a perfect place for your sister to murder you."

Sawyer grunted as she didn't know why he was attacking her. "She didn't mean to hurt Alison, huh? It was an accident." He tells her. "She pushed her and she fell."

"Is that what happened?" Sawyer managed to ask.

Ian picked her up and pushed her against the wall causing her to catch her breath. "She just..she hit her head and she never woke up."

"Alison died of suffocation." Sawyer said as Ian grabbed her causing her to try to fight back.

Ian pushed her against the banister. "The letter I wrote on Spencer's computer won't answer all the questions, but it will answer enough." He tells her as he holds Sawyer by her jacket. "The guilt was just too much for her."

Sawyer screamed out as the banister broke from the force of her body. "Please, don't do this." Sawyer said. "You won't do this if you love my sister."

"I'm doing it because I love her." Sawyer slipped, but grabbed Ian. "Let go of me!"

"Please don't." Sawyer begged as she tried to hold on to him. "No! Please."

Sawyer saw someone in a black jacket causing Ian to look at that person. "What are you doing here?" He asked before being pushed off.

Sawyer managed to pull herself up and looked over crying. "Sawyer!" She heard her name, but she didn't budge.

The others ran in looking for her. Spencer ran to her sister and hugged her. "Are you okay?"

Sawyer didn't respond as she was in shock. When she did, she started crying. "He tried to kill me like he did to Alison, but he was going to frame Spencer." She cried.

"You did what you have to do."

"No. Someone else killed him."

When the cops arrived, Sawyer still hasn't said a word as the others did. She sat outside on the steps waiting for them to come to her. Spencer got her sister to stand up and walk. "Let's go home."

The sound of a message coming through had them looking at their phones. "It's not over until I say it is."

"Sleep tight."

"While you still can, bitches. A."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456 41 13
Spencer Hastings has always been quiet and afraid of Love she keep saying no to the marriage her parents want get her involved with and she not wanti...
12.5K 271 18
This story is 5 years into the future, when everyone comes back to Rosewood. Spencer is currently dating Caleb, and they've been dating for a bit ove...
10.5K 384 21
**Sequel to Falling Back in Love** **A Haleb Story** About three years ago, Caleb and Hanna got married. After they got married, their first child wa...
100K 2.6K 36
*Completed* Toby Cavanaugh and his daughter Lily have been alone for almost 3 years. What happens when Lily finally goes to school and Spencer is her...