๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

By grosshooman

"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง [๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ..๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ข.." -Keisuke Baji Chifuyu Matsuno x... More

[โšก๏ธ]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13] -โšก๏ธ
[14]-โšก๏ธ
[15]-โšก๏ธ
nice seeing you here
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20] - โšก๏ธ
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]-โšก๏ธ
dance with her
[25]-โšก๏ธ
[26]-โšก๏ธ
[27]-โšก๏ธ
[28]-โšก๏ธ
when
[29] - โšก๏ธ
[30] - โšก๏ธ
it was Mikey all along
[32]
[33]
you and I are friends
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
you're no fun
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
how did you know
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
what if..
[52]
bonus: dance with her (w/ baji and mikey ver.)
bonus: who knows [first name] better (ft. [author])
bonus: the wedding (w/ the requested characters) pt.1

[31] - โšก๏ธ

5.9K 277 131
By grosshooman

Chifuyu

When I got inside my car, I pulled out my phone to see if [first name] called or even texted me—but she didn't. I haven't received a single text from her, which is a little odd. She usually sends a shit ton of messages just to update me, if not, she'll call me.

I wonder if she already had lunch? It's almost 3 pm.

I shook the thought off and started the car. Maybe she's already at our place—eating everything in the fridge again..

I was about to put my phone back in my pocket until—it rang.

I looked at the screen of my phone and saw that it was [first name]—It's about time. I'm starting to get a little worried. I put my phone to my ear and said,

"Hey, I'm about to leave Mom's house. See ya at hom—"

"Go to the hospital."

I froze when I heard a masculine voice. This is obviously not [first name]My heart began to beat rapidly. "W-Who's this? Why do you have my wife's phone??"

"It doesn't matter. Just go to the hospital, I'll text you the address." he sounds like a cold soulless asshole.

"Huh? Why would I—Tell me who the hell you are first?! And where's [first name]?!"

Something's wrong, something is very wrong—I can feel it.

He sighed, "Listen, just fucking go to the hospital. [first name] is—" I can feel my whole body getting cold when he mentioned my wife's name.

"[first name]'s been shot."

third person

After Chifuyu discovered the terrifying news, he immediately called Draken, Pah, and Mitsuya. He tried calling Kazutora, but he isn't answering.

Pah gripped the wheel of his car as he drove in speed, not caring that he might hit another car. "You better be alright, [first name].." he said under his breath, gripping the wheel tighter.

Draken drove his motorcycle in full speed. When Chifuyu told him what happened, he immediately left his bike shop. He forgot his helmet but—he doesn't give a damn about the stupid helmet at the moment.

Luckily, Mitsuya is near the hospital that Chifuyu told him about. Mitsuya ran in the streets, panting. Despite his legs hurting after all the running, he didn't dare to stop or even slow down a little. "Don't you dare die on us, [first name]." he said, controlling his emotions.

Mikey sat quietly in the waiting room. Waiting for [first name]'s surgery to be over. It's 3:43 pm and he's been staring at the white ceiling of the hospital ever since the surgery began.

He wanted this to be just a dream. He wanted all of this to be over, but all in all—He wants [first name] to live.

He doesn't know when Chifuyu will arrive, but he's sure that he's on his way now, and he's certain that Chifuyu had already told the others.

He doesn't know if he should wait for him or leave before he even gets here. He doesn't want to be seen by Chifuyu and the others but—he wants to stay because of [first name].

Then all the sudden his phone rang, he immediately picked it up, "What?"

"Boss. We heard about what happened to [first name]." It was Sanzu—sounding really nervous.

Mikey's brows furrowed as he stood up, leaving [first name]'s phone on the chair that he was sitting on, "You better have nothing to do with this. I swear, if—"

"N-No! I didn't do anything, Mikey! I actually know the people responsible!"

Mikey's eyes went back to looking..empty—and dark. "I'm listening.."

That's when Sanzu began telling him everything, he told him the names of the lower rank members and the reason why they did it—the reason why they shot [first name].

"I see.." said Mikey.

"What should we do about them, Mikey? Ran and Rindo are currently torturing them."

"What else..Kill them," Mikey glanced at where the medical receptionist is, thinking that he just saw someone familiar talking to the woman behind the reception counter. "A life for a life.." Mikey added.

"Okay. I'll tell the others."

And with that Mikey ended their call, and he casually went behind a wall, hiding, and watching the familiar person enter the waiting room.

The hair color of the man may be different, but Mikey still managed to recognize his old friend—Mitsuya.

Mikey silently watched Mitsuya walking back and forth, he looks so worried—and it's so obvious. Then moments later, a young man with black hair that is styled in an undercut entered the waiting room as well. It was [first name]'s husband—Chifuyu. Mikey remained silent as he watch Mitsuya and Chifuyu converse,

"What happened, Chifuyu?!" Mitsuya yelled. "I-I don't know..I wasn't with her." said Chifuyu in a very, very down tone. Mitsuya cursed under his breath as he sat down, "You said someone called you using [first name]'s number? Who was it?" Mitsuya asked, controlling his emotions.

"I have no idea, the bastard doesn't want to tell me who he is." said Chifuyu as he sat next to Mitsuya.

Mitsuya hummed, then his eyes landed on something and he recognized the object—it was [first name]'s phone.

He picked it up and examined it, "Maybe he's the one who brought her here.." Mitsuya muttered, then his attention went back to Chifuyu.

"Or the one who did it.." said Chifuyu, almost in a whisper.

"Let's hope the operation is a success." said Mitsuya in a calm tone as he put a hand on Chifuyu's shoulder.

Chifuyu let out a weak hum, stuffing his hands inside the pockets of his slacks. Mitsuya looked sadly at him—noticing how devastated he looks right now.

Moments later, Pah and Draken arrived. "We're here!" Pah shouted as he went up to Chifuyu and Mistuya.

"What happened?! How's [first name]?!" Draken yelled.

"We asked the lady in the reception counter..and she told us that a man with white hair arrived in the hospital an hour ago with [first name] already..unconscious.." said Mitsuya. "She's been shot..in the chest." he added.

"A-And?" Draken looked down.

"She's still undergoing surgery, let's hope she—" Mitsuya stopped when he saw Pah went up to Chifuyu and harshly grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, lifting him up. "What the hell happened, Chifuyu?!" he yelled at Chifuyu's face.

Chifuyu stayed quiet, he doesn't know what to say. He doesn't know what to feel—sad? guilty? angry? devastated?

But deep down, he knows he's scared—scared of [first name]'s current state. Scared of losing her. Scared of what he might do if she didn't survive..Not only his wife's life is at risk..same goes with their child, which made him worry more.

Pah shakily lifted his fist up, wanting to punch Chifuyu hard on the face. "Where were you?! Where were you when she needed you, huh?! Why would you let this hap—!"

Draken immediately grabbed Pah's wrist, preventing him to punch Chifuyu. "Pah, this isn't the time." he said. Pah growled lowly at him, still lifting Chifuyu up by the collar. Mitsuya gently pulled Chifuyu away from the furious Pah, "No one wanted this to happen, Pah." said Mitsuya sternly. "We're all worried for [first name]'s state."

Mikey was still behind the wall, silently watching his old friends from afar and he can hear them talking, he can even hear how angry Pah was, and—he can see the pain and fear in Chifuyu's eyes.

He took a deep breath and decided to leave the hospital—he has somewhere to go. "Sanzu better be right about this.." he muttered, thinking about what Sanzu texted him this morning—when he was still with [first name]. "I'll see you soon,"

"Takemitchy.."

———

Ran twirled the metal pipe like a baton—then swung it to the man in front of him, hitting him directly in the face, "Who gave you orders to do a stunt like that?" he asked. The man tied up in a chair panted, struggling to lift his head up—struggling to keep his eyes open.

Ran wasn't happy about not getting answer from the lower rank, so he began hitting him again with the metal pipe..multiple times.

"AHHHHHH!!"

The scream made Ran look behind him— where his younger brother is and he saw him torturing the other lower rank.

Rindo wasn't using any objects, he was only using his hands—twisting and dislocating the man's arm.

"W-We thought getting rid of her will help the boss! S-Sanzu did say that she's the reason why someone is looking for our boss! So we thought killing her is the solution!" said the man that Rindo was torturing, struggling to talk with Rindo still twisting his arm. "That's how Bonten works!! Right!?" he added.

"Did someone order you to do that?" Ran asked, eyeing the man.

"N-No."

That's when Rindo stretched the man's arm—and finally broke it effortlessly. The sound of the man's bones breaking satisfied the Haitani brothers. The man let out a bloodcurdling scream as Rindo did that.

"Yeesh, don't be a baby." said Rindo, then he looked at the other side of the room where his brother is and saw the other man already unconscious, with blood streaming down his face.

"Bro, I told you not to over do it. We still need to wait for Mikey's orders." said Rindo, frowning at his big brother.

"But I didn't." Ran smirked, looking at the unconscious man tied up in the chair.

Then the door of their so-called interrogation room opened, the brothers turned their heads and saw that it was only Koko. The Haitani brothers immediately knew why Koko came—Mikey must've made up his mind.

"Well??" Rindo tilted his head at him, cracking his knuckles a little.

Koko glared at the brothers, then looks over at the two men responsible for—the incident. Koko narrowed his eyes at the lower ranks and said, "Kill them."

The Haitani brothers smirked evilly. "With pleasure." said Rindo, pulling out his gun that he always have with him. "Gladly." said Ran, also pulling out his gun.

Koko just stared at them boringly, "Just get it over with." he said, walking out of the room.

As he walks away from the room, he can hear multiple gunshots from that room. He sighed heavily and said, "Yeesh, those two can be crazy as Sanzu sometimes.."

———

Kazutora
I couldn't help but stare at Takemitchy, he looks terrible—he has a busted lip and a ton of bruises on his face.

"You gotta take it easy, Takemitchy.." I said calmly.

He looked at me with desperation in his eyes, "BUT—!!"

"Why are you in such a rush?" I asked, looking at him in confusion.

He looked down, "Kazutora-kun..this is the 4th place.." he started. I stayed quiet, listening to him. "I've went to all Bonten's hideouts that you suggested in one day, but I couldn't find a single clue about Mikey. There's no way I can take it easy!"

I flinched, "Those are Bonten's official hideouts, no doubt about it!" I said, pulling my phone out—and I just now realized that it was off this entire time. I immediately switched it on.

I narrowed my eyes at him and said, "Get deeply involved and you'll get in trouble! I don't wanna help you out on a suicide mission!"

He stayed quiet, still avoiding to look at me. He's been acting pretty desperate all day, it's kinda weird and concerning at the same time.

I let out a heavy sigh as I turned my back on him, and thought about [first name] said to us. "[first name] was right.." I whispered, I looked at the night sky and and said, "Let's end this."

I heard him gasp and tried stopping me, "H-Hold on, Kazutora-kun!"

I stopped and looked over my shoulder, "Your wedding is in three days. So, no." I said in a sternly. "If anything happens to you, I don't know how I'd be able to face the others..and I'm sure [first name]'s gonna kill me!" I added, getting a little scared when I thought of [first name] getting mad at me.

She's so scary when she's mad.

Takemitchy just stared at me, blinking.

I sighed, "Just..lay low for a while.." I said to him, lifting up my phone. Then my eyes grew wide when I saw the messages popping in my screen—all of them were from Chifuyu.

My whole body went cold when I read something—horrible.

This can't be..

"Kazutora-kun..? You're shaking..are you alright?"

Hearing his concerned tone made me jump, I gripped my phone tighter—I'm sure my phone will break if I continue to hold it like this.

Should I tell him?

I shouldn't.

He has a lot in his head right now.

I don't want him to worry about [first n—].

I took a deep breath, "I-I gotta go. You should go home too!" I said and began running,

I heard him say goodbye but I ignored it. He looked and sounded so worried—but I decided to just ignore him.

I ran fast in the dark streets, not wanting to stop. It's a good thing I'm near the hospital that Chifuyu's talking about.

Damn, I want to beat the shit out of myself for turning off my phone—I'm so stupid. 

Then my mind went to [first name].

I bit lip, hard—controlling my emotions, preventing myself to shed a tear. How can something like that happen..

especially to [first name]..

Her of all people.

She's—

I immediately shook my head, shaking the depressing thought off. "No. She's going to be fine." I said to myself. I looked up and saw that I'm almost near the hospital. "She's a strong girl..I know that ever since."

She's related to Baji after all.

Takemichi

I wonder what's up with Kazutora-kun..

Whatever it is, I hope he's okay.

I don't know why but—I went back to the abandoned bowling area. Kazutora said that Bonten used to hang out here a lot, and I managed to get inside this time. I sighed as I sat down with my head hanging low.

My face hurts, and my whole body felt like hell—what a tiring day..and I didn't get a single clue about Bonten..and Mikey-kun.

I lifted my head, and looked through at the broken glass window. I couldn't accept the fact that me and Mikey-kun can't..meet anymore.

You said that in 12 years..you want me to stay away from you. If that's the case..wouldn't you be lonely?

I was so deep in my thoughts when suddenly—I felt something touched the side of my head. I sat still, I wanted to move but—something inside me is telling me to stay still. Then I heard a voice beside me,

"Don't move, or I'll shoot."

My eyes widened when I realized what was touching the side of my head—i-it's a gun?

"Eh?"

It became quiet. All I can hear was me—breathing heavily, as I sat still. Not daring to move a muscle.

Then I heard the person beside me laughing making my skin crawl a little, "Man! You stink like hell!" he said between his laughs. "You've even smelled back then, you slimily looking motherfucker!"

Back then..?!

I looked at the corner of my eye and saw his face. He's tall, has pink hair and two scars on both side of the corner of his lips— he doesn't look familiar to me. Who the hell is this guy?!

"W-Who are you?" I managed to ask him—he was still holding the gun to my head.

He put a finger on his lips, "Shush!"

I folded my lips, preventing myself to make any sound...then I began hearing footsteps approaching us—which made me more nervous for what's about to happen to me. He looks at me in disgust and said, "Listen up, the boss is gonna speak. So you better keep that disgusting mouth of yours shut."

I heard someone sat down behind me, I mentally gulped. I'm in deep shit..who the hell are these people anyway?!

Then the unknown person behind me finally spoke, "It's the best future, isn't it?"

I flinched when I heard that voice. I can feel myself tearing up—I've been wanting to hear that voice for a long time.

Then he spoke again, "So, is there anything you want to ask?"

It's him, it's definitely him. I've been looking for him ever since I came back—I guess my long search is over. I want to say and ask a lot to him but all what I can say was—

"Mikey-kun.."

"Great future, huh?"

There's something about the tone of his voice, he sounds the same but now—his tone sounded so cold...and empty.

Mikey

Takemitchy lifted up what looks like an envelope. I stared at it for while and said, "And that is?"

"An invitation to my wedding. I want you to come no matter what." he said.

I stayed quiet, I don't really care about what's going on with his life. He's inviting me to his wedding? Like I would actually go, I didn't even went to—

[first name]'s wedding..

Takemitchy began talking again, making me escape my thoughts. "Everyone..is doing well. Just as you promised 12 years ago. Everyone..except for you."

Sanzu pressed the gun harder on the side of Takemitchy's head and said, "Hey man, shut up or I'll kill you."

Sanzu told me earlier this morning that he managed to follow Takemitchy and Kazutora around, and they were going to our hideouts—looking for us, for me rather.

"Could you leave us alone, Sanzu?" I spoke, making Sanzu look at me. "I want to talk to him, just the two of us." I added.

"Got it." He smirked, "I'll be waiting down stairs." he said, walking away—smiling like a crackhead he is.

It became quiet. I don't know if I should be the one to talk first—or him.

Then Takemitchy finally spoke, "Mikey-kun, what on earth is this dark impulsivity?"

I just stared at him, listening to him ramble about a ton of shit that I don't actually give a shit about. I wasn't even listening, I just sat there. Looking at him—staring at him, showing no emotions.

He kept talking, and talking. It's quite annoying. I pulled my gun out of my pocket and pointed at his back. That's right, Takemitchy. Go on,

keep talking.

Then the time that he's finally done talking came. He turned his head to look at me and that's when I pulled the trigger.

*BANG*

It surprised him—you've got to be kidding me. Don't tell me this idiot still thinks I'm still the same person that I am years ago?

I watched him fell on the floor, gasping for air. Blood continues to come out from his chest as he crawls on the floor like a helpless animal.

Then he managed to sit up. I can see that he's struggling, his head was hanging low—as if he's lifeless.

I looked down at him and said, "I didn't want to meet because things will end up like this." I looked at his bloody chest—then an image of what happened to [first name] earlier appeared in my mind.

Fuck.

I shook the thought off and immediately turned my back on the lifeless Takemitchy. "Your long journey ends here.." I said as I began walking away.

"..Save..you.."

I froze, with my eyes wide. The idiot is still alive?

"I will save you..no m-matter what." he said weakly, "For you..I'll do it as many times as I can.."

My eyes grew wider when he said that. This guy didn't change one bit, he's still has no idea when and how to give up—even in his dying moment.

Shinichiro..

Emma..

Baji..

[first name]..

I guess they're all disappointed in me. I don't blame them for that though, I chose this path. I chose to be like this. But sometimes—

I regret it.

Then the person who didn't give up on me appeared in my mind again. Even though I kept on ignoring and pushing her away..during those times. I hated it, I hated her presence but there's a part of me that I..don't.

It makes me..miss my big bro, my little sister and my childhood friend..

[first name]..

Your long black hair reminds me of Baji..

The way you talk to me reminds me of Shinichiro..

Your sweet personality reminds me of Emma..

I can feel my whole body shaking. I shook the thought off, balling my hands into a fist. Then an idea popped in my mind, "I will end everything here." I muttered.

Chifuyu

I looked at her beautiful pale face—she looks so peaceful. I never left the side of her bed, ever since. I took her cold hand and held it tight. I always knew she's strong..

[first name]..

You scared the shit out of me.

The doctor said she lost a lot of blood, but she's going to be fine—but she hasn't woken up yet.

I took a glance behind me and saw Draken, Kazutora, and Pah—sitting on the couch.

Pah-chin gave Kazutora a look and said, "Where the hell were you when we were crying our hearts out??"

Draken looked away from them, scowling. "You've got to be kidding me.." he said, almost in a whisper.

Kazutora gave him a deadpanned look, "I already told you.." he said.

Mitsuya was near the window, he turned to look at them, "Kazutora..I thought you're done with going to bars.." he said boringly.

Kazutora flinched, "I am! It's just—"

"You met a random chick again, huh?" said Draken, scowling at him.

"She better not be a stripper again.." said Pah, giving him a bored look.

I saw Kazutora blushed, I don't know if he's embarrassed..or guilty?

"I thought we won't talk about it anymore?!" Kazutora yelled. Draken and Pah snickered at his reaction.

"[first name]'s gonna kill you when she wakes up.." said Mitsuya, grinning at him.

I couldn't help but smile, watching them able to talk and smile again made me happy. I looked back at my wife and she's still sleeping peacefully. I wonder when she'll wake up..As soon as she does,

she better tell me everything what happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 128 5
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก." - ๐Ž๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ฎ ๐ƒ๐š๐ณ๐š๐ข Osamu Dazai x OC
43.9K 1.8K 13
"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ" "๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" "๐ฌ...
22.4K 963 8
"Saving them was hard, but hiding my gender was harder." Female Takemichi X Harem ยฉKen Wakui
665K 28.3K 68
!!! ๐—–๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ซ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฆ/๐—ง๐—ฌ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ, ๐—˜๐—ง๐—–...!!! โ ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ...