I Hãţê Yǿʉ {Selever X Reader}

ElfyAiden द्वारा

your a demon stuck in a infinite fake world. You finally get to make a pentagram and leave that hell world. w... अधिक

Welcome to a new fantasy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Thank you
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
please read this
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (season 1 final)
(Season 2 begining) Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Wow just wow
Book 2
Funny 🤭
Book 3?
Lustful Midnight

Chapter 6 (Final)

428 16 11
ElfyAiden द्वारा

   Just another day waking up and smelling food being cooked. I wonder how he always does that...

I walked down the stairs. It was a Friday so he was making waffles. (Or pancakes If your allergic)

"Good morning." He turned his head around and smiled before focusing on the food.

"Good morning Sel." I smiled back before heading back to our room to get changed.

It was a nice morning start. I feel guilty that he's always making me breakfast and I never make him some.

"HURRY UP BEFORE IT GETS COLD YOU SLOW ASS BITCH!" Selever yelled from downstairs.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I ran down the stairs.

"Finally." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." I ate my food before sitting on the couch next to him.

I scrolled through social media again before Selever snatched my phone.

"What the fuck!?" I gave him a 'bruh' face.

"Let's go somewhere special." He threw my phone at me as I luckily caught it.

"Ok?" I gave him a questioning look.

We both put are shoes on and headed outside. He pushed off the ground not even telling me we were going to fly.

"Wait where are we going!?" I caught up with him quickly.

"You'll see." He smiled at me.

"Ugh fine." I said with an excited smile plastered on my face.

Eventually we made it and it was a field with Daisys. They were beautiful and a pure white.

"Woah." Is all I could say before Selever picked me up and carried me up the hill.

My head rested on his shoulder as I drifted to sleep. I woke up laying on the grass next to Selever.

He was looking at the sky then noticed I was awake. He turned his attention to me and stood up

"Morning sunshine." He smiled.

"How long have we been out here?"

"A few hours." He looked at the sky again.

It was sunset. A beautiful one. One I hadn't seen in a long time.

Before I realized it. Selever was on one knee reaching into his pocket. Before he could pull the item out something had caught my eye behind him.

~Flashback~

Selever was cooking in the kitchen while I scrolled through social media. There was something wrong...

I had scrolled past a post but scrolled back up to read it. No way...

After Updikes death, multiple people had been let out of his prison. Some say a crazy clown had been spotted outside at night. Am I the only one who's scared or..?😂

~End of flashback~

There was a bad feeling in my stomach. The one that normally happened when-

"Selever look out!" I lunged at him.

A stop sign stuck through my leg. "A-AAH." I layed on my back and held my leg.

"Y/N!" Selever got up and immediately ran to me.

"I'm fine. But we have a fight that awaits us." I pointed to the clown figure in the distance.

"Thats tricky. Probably the hardest person we'll fight yet." I stood up. My leg still hurt but I could stand.

My leg started to heal quickly. Thats good but I still have to beat him somehow...

"The hell does it want with us?"

"It targeted gf and bf about a year ago. Maybe it thinks we may be easier to beat." 

Before we knew it tricky was behind us planning to attack. Selever quickly grabbed my wrist and jumped out the way.

----

Selever landed a solid hit on Tricky, sending him to the sky. I collapsed from Exhaustion.

"Y/N!"

"Im fine." I smile, rolling onto my back.

"Thank goodness." He left out a sigh of relief.

I stood up and turned around not expecting to see tricky with his new upgrade.

"S-Selever." I whispered, shaking his shoulder rapidly.

"What?" He turned around.

Tricky screamed loud and strong enough to knock back both me and Selever. (Btw tricky's in his faze 2 or whatever form so basically flame boy.)

"HOW IS THAT BITCH STILL ALIVE!?" Selever tried to fly forward with his wings.

"I DONT KNOW!" I tried to reply but Tricky's screams were too loud.

Soon he stopped. We fell to the floor. My ears were ringing and so were Selever's.

"Dammit." I cursed under my breath.

Not yet. Keep your eyes open. I tried to convince myself.

"Come on we can still fight him." Selever stumbled as he tried to get up.

Justice

I got up and positioned my hand in his direction. My now weak body trembled as I tried to keep my hand still.

"Lightning." It shot out in Tricky's direction, frying him.

As the dust cleared it seemed like it barley damaged him. My jaw dropped.

Selever was behind tricky, constantly moving while attacking him with his claws.

I dashed over to help him. "Whats the plan?"

"Since he's larger now we'll have to be more carful where we hit." Selever explained to me.

"Got it." I jumped up and blasted the back of his hand making him scream.

Tricky smacked Selever back in return to my attack. I turned to see if Selever was ok but that left me open. Tricky  slapped me back as well.

Within the blink of an eye tricky had grab Selever and slowly ripped his wings off with his giant hands.

"AAAAAAHHHH!" Selever screamed in agony.

"Selever." I reached my hand out to him.

My hand fell to the floor as I slowly drifted into a coma. A tear fell down my cheek and hit the floor.

Its like the light inside of me had been drained out by the darkness.

"Don't say that." A voice like mine replied.

"Who..?" I groaned as my back burned.

"Im Grace. I posses the power of an angel. Do you remember the name 'Glowing Goddess'?"

"Yes it's one of my power ups."

"Good. Now take my hand. Selever's in danger."

"No-EH!" I coughed out blood from the hit I got.

"Don't worry. After this you'll be ok." She smiled and grabber my hand and lightly laid her forehead on the back of my hand.

A pentagram appeared under me and shot light out. My body slowly floated up before light shot out distracting Tricky.

My hair grew longer and turned blond. (Or if your blond and already have long hair then nothing changed LOL)

A plain white dress flowed down to my ankles. Golden shining heals shimmered in the light. My wings were changed into fluffy glowing angel wings. A halo appeared above my head. My horns and tail were gone. A staff with mana floated in front of me.

My wings fluttered as I touched the floor. I opened my eyes. Selever looked like he saw an angel. And he did.

"Tricky." I glared at him.

He screamed in my direction trying to make me fly back again. This time I out up a flat barrier.

"That won't work again." I smirked as I formed a ball of light with my staff. I pointed it at him. "Be gone you demonic bitch."

I immediately ran towards Selever. He limped towards me with his arms open.

I hugged him tightly. He pushed back and kissed me. My eyes fluttered closed as I melted into the kiss.

I pushed back as we both panted. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his.

"Oh right!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a box. Like the one that Ruv had thrown him.

No way...Is he really going to?

"Y/N L/N, will you marry me?" He smiled at me trying to stay on one knee without collapsing.

"Of course." I placed one hand on my chest and held the other one out to Selever.

Tears quickly flowed down my face. It was a beautiful one. I could see tears form in Selever's eyes.

"I love you, Y/N." He picked me up and started to spin around.

"I love you too." I giggled, wrapping my arms around his.

"I'm glad they're ok." Sarv leaned her head on Ruv.

They both stood at the bottom of the hill. Watching as Selever threw me into the sky and caught me.

Im sad that this- oh wait I'm not finished CUT THE MUSIC!

"AAAH RAZASY WHAT DO I DO!?" I screamed with my hands on my cheeks.

"damn I don't know I'm only 17 and your maid of honor." She crossed her arms.

Razasy stood with her arms crossed, wearing a black dress with white gems at the bottom.

"OK deep breaths, Y/N." I tried to calm myself down.

"Are you ready?" Mom and Sarv burst in though the door.

"UUGH YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!" Mom said as she ran over to me.

"I-I guess." I muttered, rubbing my arm shyly.

My face was bright pink and both of my mothers noticed.

"No need to be worried or embarrassed Y/N! If Selever does anything wrong ill make sure to crush his bones." Sarv smiled at me.

----

"Damn what if I don't look good enough for her?" Selever walked back n forth in his black tuxedo.

"I know you'll be just fine." Cj said, attempting to keep Selever calm.

"Maybe your write..." Ruv kicked the door down making the both of them jump.

"Hurry up you slow bitches." He motioned for them to come out.

(bla bla bla)

Everyone we knew was here from Carol and Whitty to Cj and Ruby.

"You may now kiss the bride." Selever quickly pulled me in by the waist and kissed me on the lips.

"Jeez I can't look." Razasy stuck her finger in her mouth.

"Stop looking like that!" Mom complained to dad.

"Hes kissing our daughter!" He spat back.

"They'er really going at it." Bf laughed.

"Yep." Gf looked away.

"I love you." Selever rested his head on my shoulder.

His hand slowly went from my thigh to my chest. My eyes widened as I turned into a tomato.

"I hate you!" I laughed.

Ok now it's over U-U I really enjoyed making this series and I hate the fact that I cut season 2 very short but there aren't many popular mods coming out anymore but I sadly can't make more chapters without more mods T-T I wish I could have made this chapter longer but the idea made me so excited I feel like its rush :') thank you guys so much I never expected to get this many reads and I honestly might take a break from Wattpad and maybe continue my other book.

-your ONLY favorite writer, Aiden :)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

12K 344 12
Rui x gn! Reader Rui spent his time during school making a machine which allowed him to travel between multiple universes. Little did he know his cre...
1.9K 50 14
this is another year into the future and I'm continuing off of s2 ep6 (aka last chapter) !AGAIN NONE OF THE ART IS MINE CREDIT TO OG CREATORS! It won...
74.3K 1.4K 27
Cover Credits to @ElliotFrow on Twitter - Y/N, a overly happy human moves into the darker side of their town. Their intentions were to brighten up th...
7.2K 122 21
You were best friends with Sarvente since you where 5. You were unreasonably thrown out of heaven and the only one who took you in was the demon hers...