Savage Heart

By Vlovers19

Kim Taehyung known as the ruthless crime lord and vigilante V lives his life only to get revenge on the power... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen.
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight (Final Chapter)

Forty Two

2K 135 26
By Vlovers19

When the Parks discovered that the Judge they had planted to oversee the case was replaced with another one from the capital, they were all beyond themselves with shock. Added to the fact that the Judge had suddenly dissapeared, they were scared out of their minds.

"I had a feeling this was going to happen!" Hana cried.

"I underestimated them. I should have known they were going to do something like this" She added looking frustrated.

Everyone was talking and being on the edge except Yoongi who remained quiet. Park Han Soo stared at him noticing that something didn't seem right with him.

"Son, you look terrible. Are you alright?"

Yoongi nodded his head but didn't say anything.

"And where is Jungkook? I've not seen him in two days"

Yoongi remembered Jungkook who was lying peacefully on their matrimonial bed as if he was still alive. He had secretly sent away all the staff at his house with big fat checks in their hands so that no one would suspect what he had done.

He took a deep breath. "He's just not feeling well. Don't worry about him. He needs rest"

Hana wanted to say something but he cut her off immediately.

"As for this dilemma we're facing, It's true Taehyung is a criminal. We have evidence to prove that. The judge is impartial so if we provide him with such, he should be able to sentence Taehyung to some years in prison but that shouldn't be enough."

He clenched his fist tightly. "Because he would still come out"

"He shouldn't be allowed to live. That bastard should die"

The Parks stared at him. They could sense a very toxic energy coming from him. Hana narrowed her eyes.

"Yoon, are you sure you're okay? You seem stressed"

"Is there something bothering you? Did you have a fight with Jungkook?"

Yoongi clenched his fist tightly and spoke"You're right. I'm stressed and I need rest. I'll see you at the court tomorrow"

He left them immediately and they stared after him with confusion evident on their faces.

"Something doesn't seem right with that boy" Mr Park said. Hana nodded her head before smiling at him.

"Don't worry Honey. We are covered. There's nothing they will be able to find on us" She said.

Meanwhile Jimin, Jin and Hoseok  sat together to discuss about the trial taking place the next day.

"Apart from people's testimonies, we really don't have much against Mr Park" Jin said.

"But he has confiscated our goods and ships. That's more than enough evidence to prove our piracy operations"

"Taehyung was doing that for the good of the community..." Jimin put in.

"Those self righteous explanations don't count in court. The bottom line is he stole and he'll still be held accountable for it"

"All we need is one piece of evidence to prove Mr Park is a murderer, then the case will shift"

At that moment, they noticed Jimin become quiet, his face saddened.

Jin started. "Jimin... I..."

Jimin sighed. "I'm okay. I just feel really ashamed that's all"

He fumbled with his hands. "I hope this time, he gets his deserved punishment even if he's my father"

Hoseok stroke Jimin's back reassuredly. The two held pity in their hearts for him.

When Yoongi returned home, the house was empty of life. He sat opposite the bed staring silently at Jungkook's lifeless body. He had grown completely white.

Yoongi was scrubbing his body with water and white cloth but that wasn't enough. Nature was still going to take it's course.

"Tomorrow, the trial will take place. I'll make sure that your dear Taehyung won't leave that Court room a free man"

He smiled. "See? See how peaceful you are, staying calmly by my side. If you were like this from the beginning, you would never have ended up like this"

"My pretty pretty Kookie" he whispered. His body began to shake as he started laughing like a maniac until the laughter turned to soft sobs and then into loud sorrowful wailings that lasted throughout the night.

The Trial day was finally at hand. The Court room was packed with all kinds of people but predominantly, the low class and the high class. The low class that supported V and the high class that supported The Parks.

Jimin walked into the court room with Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Nanny Ji hye. Immediately, they came face to face with Mr Park, Hana and Yoongi.

"Come over here right this instant!" Park Han Soo said seething at Jimin but the latter stood his ground.

"No! I'm staying with them"

"What? Do you know what people will say when they discover you're on the side of these savages? Why are you intent on embarrassing this family?"

Jimin didn't say anything. Hoseok whispered to him.

"Second Master, let's go"

Without wasting time, they all walked away leaving the Parks flabbergasted. Before Jimin left, his eyes met Yoongi and he noticed a dark energy coming from him. He noticed Jungkook wasn't with them but he decided to keep his thoughts to himself.

As soon as he settled down, the nurses from the medical center came to meet him.

"Fighting Doctor! Taehyung will get out soon. Don't be disheartened" one of the women said.

Jimin answered with a soft smile on his face. The Court room was divided. The poor at one side, the rich at the other. The rich were mostly the corrupt ones whose ships were robbed by V. They were present to ensure his sentence isn't a favorable one.

After sometime, Taehyung was finally escorted inside by uniformed men. His hair had grown longer over a period of time. His face was downcast as he was led to the stand. As soon as he looked up and noticed Jimin smiling at him, his sadness melted away, his face became full of life. Jimin put up a thumbs up sign for him and he laughed lightly.

"All rise!"

The Judge entered inside. He was a tall average looking man with grey hairs. Everyone remained standing until he had taken his seat. The normal court proceedings began. Jin and Mr Park's Lawyers stood in front of the Judge to present their cases.

"Prosecutor, please begin" The Judge said.

"Thank you your honor" The lawyer began. He took a look around the hall.

"It's no news that everyone knows V is a hero who is loved by the poor but that doesn't stop the fact that he's nothing but a thief"

"He's had a history of violence and cult related activities. He has engaged in illegal smuggling of drugs, endangering people's lives. That's how he was able to make his ill gotten wealth"

Boos and jeers resounded in the court but the lawyer continued, ignoring them.

"He didn't stop at that but decided to target the sea vessels of this honest and hardworking men of this town"

Louder boos continued, causing a commotion.

"Order in the Court" The Judge shouted and everywhere became calm.

"Go ahead Prosecutor"

The lawyer smiled. "As if that wasn't enough, Kim Taehyung who goes by the alias V developed a crazy revenge vendetta against my client Park Han Soo"

"His family was murdered but that was not by my client's doing. Taehyung misunderstood because my client was desperate for their land. However, they settled their differences and the land was acquired by my client through legal means"

"That's a lie! That's a goddamn lie!" Taehyung yelled.

"Keep calm Mr Kim or I will hold you in contempt!" The Judge said. The lawyer gave him the document.

Taehyung was fuming with rage so Jin had to whisper into his ears for him to calm down.

"I hope that the court can discover how disturbed Mr Kim is. He's a menace to the society and deserves to be stopped. He should never be allowed freedom"

He bowed his head. "I rest my case"

He went to sit down. Jin stood up to begin.

"Kim Taehyung is a man of the people. Despite being one of the most wealthiest people in this town, he is close to them. Therefore, he understands the pain they have experienced in the hands of these evil politicians like Park Han Soo"

"They steal the resources meant for the people and use them for their selfish reasons. Here are the insecurities plaguing the town during the time our so called righteous Park Han Soo served as mayor"

He handed the Judge a document.

"As you can see, high rate of unemployment, instability, low level of development, high increase of poverty just to name a few"

"Objection!" The prosecutor shouted.

"Overruled" The Judge said.

Jin smiled. "Mr Park claimed that he bought the land legally from Mr Kim's parents then how come I have the original document right here in my hand"

The crowd gasped. Everyone began to whisper among themselves. Jin gave the document to the Judge.

"Mr Kim's parents had found gold hidden beneath their land. Believing that the land had more gold, Park Han Soo tried hard to buy it from them but when they refused, he decided to kill them.

"Objection!"

"Overruled"

"The night his parents were murdered, Kim Taehyung escaped with the key to the safe where the real document was given. You can compare the two for yourself and check which is real"

The Judge could already tell the authenticity and nodded his head.

"It's true!"

Park Han Soo grounded his teeth in fury.

"Prosecutor, what do you have to say about this?"

The lawyer stood up. "True, but it doesn't prove my client's involvement in Mr Kim's parent's death. He probably wasn't the only Rich person that wanted the land. The suspect could have been anyone"

Jin spoke. "But he was the one with the most motive seeing as how he even forged a land document"

The judge nodded his head. "Enough both of you. you can begin bringing your witnesses"

Many people came forward and both Lawyers questioned them. People had nothing but good things to say about Taehyung and it was putting the Parks at a disadvantage.

"I call Park Jimin to the stand" The lawyer said. Feeling burdened, Jimin stood up and walked to the witness box. After swearing, the lawyer began.

"We are all aware that you married Kim Taehyung but was it a marriage born out of love?"

"Yes it was"

"But I have reports that said otherwise. Taehyung had an affair with your brother while you were supposed to get married with Mr Min Yoongi?"

"Well what happened was...."

"How is it possible that you could fall in love in such a short a time. Isn't it more believable that Kim Taehyung threatened to kill you if you didn't marry him in other to get revenge on your family?"

"No! That's not what happened!"

"This is bullshit!" Taehyung shouted.

"Enough prosecutor"

Jin added. "The prosecutor is trying to put words in Jimin's mouth"

"I would like to question him"

"Go ahead!"

Jin cleared his throat. "So was it Love at first sight when you both met?"

Jimin shook his head. "No! It wasn't. I used to find him really annoying and rude but after spending time with him, my opinions about him changed. He showed me his true heart. I would have been crazy not to fall in love with him"

"But Taehyung loves the people and I've seen first hand just how much he does. He provides them food and shelter. He puts them above himself. He was the sponsor of my medical center where I give free medical care to patient long before we became romantically involved. He's the best brother, the best friend, the best husband and the best father"

"Not once have I regretted falling in love with him and I don't think I'll do so in the future. It's true that he has made mistakes. He's not perfect. Nobody is but he made something good out of his imperfections"

"If this court sentences this man, then they will have done this whole town a great injustice because we all need him"

"I hope you'll make the right decisions"

Jin smiled "Thank you Jimin. You may step down now"

Before he came down, he shared a smile with Taehyung whose face had turned red. His eyes were wet and he looked so happy. If there were any doubts about Jimin's feelings before, the doubts were cleared now.

Jin was sitting watching the other lawyer present his case when he suddenly received a message on his phone. He couldn't believe his eyes.

Thanks so much for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 29.9K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
12.3K 890 16
The story revolves around two powerful mafia families. Jeon Jungkook is known for his ruthless nature and is the CEO of the popular industry 'Jeon te...
52.7K 3.2K 52
Kim Taehyung, prince of Kingdom Noreos Sheykholdoms and great protector of the Shikon Jewel; and Jeon Jeongguk, King of Kingdom Juvinous Embrea and r...
38.9K 2.1K 39
"you should not have appeared in front of me again park knowing fully well you will die by my hand" "I lost you once,I will not lose you again chim" ...