Mob Psycho Male Reader X Miss...

By SuperSodaPie

A office worker and programmer by the name of Kobayashi had a normal life by herself, until one day she took... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1: The Strongest Maid in History, Tohru!
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Second Dragon, Kanna!
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Start of a New Life!
Season 1 Chapter 4 : An Invitation to a Meeting!
Season 1 Chapter 5 : The Guide to Psychic Powers
Season 1 Chapter 6 : Summer's Staples!
Season 1 Chapter 8 : Ochimusha! Psychic Powers and Me!
Season 1 Chapter 9 : Sports Festival!
Season 1 Chapter 10 : Troupe Dragon, On Stage!
Season 1 Chapter 11 : Year End, New Year!
Season 1 Chapter 12 : The Meeting of Kobayashi and Shigeo!
Upcoming Q&A
Sesaon 1 Chapter 13 (Finale) : Emperor of of Demise Arrives!
Season 1 Chapter 14 (OVA) : Valentines and Hot Springs!
Season 2 Chapter 1 : New Dragon, Ilulu!
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Shigeo Takes a Stand!
Season 2 Chapter 3 : Extracurricular Activities
Mob Psycho X Maid Dragon Q&A
Season 2 Chapter 4 : One Danger After Another
Season 2 Chapter 5 : When in Rome, Do as the Romans Do
April Fools
Mob Psycho X Dragon Maid Short : The L Word
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Inside a Evil Spirit
April Fools
Season 2 Chapter 7: Choices

Season 1 Chapter 7 : New Dragon, Elma!

14.9K 465 410
By SuperSodaPie

At a school called Black Vinegar Highschool, a bunch of delinquents from the school were looking down at a beaten up delinquent from a different school.

The delinquents from Black Vinegar Highschool were amazed by the person who beaten up the delinquent that was in front of him.

Black Vinegar Delinquent #1 : Damn...

Black Vinegar Delinquent #2 : That's Teru for you.

Black Vinegar Delinquent #3 : But isn't this a bit overboard?

Teru : It had to be done. They had the nerve to stand up to me. If you show idiots like these that you're out of their league, they'll suddenly bow down to you, like completely different people. Just like you guys.

The person who beaten up the delinquents was a second year student of Black Vinegar Highschool, Teruki Hanazawa.

Teru : ( Not to mention, it's not a bad idea having these guys indebted to me. Be it power or people... I'm going to take advantage of everything I can. After all, I'm the main character in this world. )

================================================================================

It was currently night and at the Kobayashi residents they all just finished eating dinner after Kobayashi and Tohru had a little competition on who would be making Kanna's lunch for her field trip.

Kobayashi : Whew, thanks for the meal.

Tohru : Sure!

Kobayashi : Even after everything, your food's still delicious, Tohru.

Tohru : Jeez, you flatterer. There's dessert, too...

Tohru then stops mid sentence which Kobayashi noticed.

Kobayashi : What's wrong, Tohru?

Suddenly, something with incredible speed crashes through the apartment window and lands in the living room destroying everything that was nearby.

Kobayashi who had a unfazed expression adjusts her glasses and looks over to crash site and sees a woman with a horn on her forehead and a blue dragon tail. The dragon that crashed landed in the living room looks up and starts to stand up.

Elma : Who would've thought I'd find you hiding out here... Tohru!

Shigeo : The living room.

Dimple : Shigeo, how many dragons do you guys know?

Elma : Have you forgotten the laws?! Dragons disrupt the order of this world! You're returning with me!

Tohru puts down the tray of dishes she was holding on to the dinner table and then looks over to Elma.

Tohru : Hmph, I see you're as damn stiff, strict, and persistent as ever. I'm not going back.

Kanna : Lady Tohru and Lady Elma are on very bad terms.

Kobayashi : Oh?

Kanna : Like cats and dogs.

Shigeo : Did you learn that idiom at school? Good girl.

Kanna looks at Shigeo with the same expression but she was clearly overjoyed by the compliment.

Kobayashi : They look like they're about to explode any second, but will things be okay?

Kanna : Last time they fought three islands disappeared.

Kobayashi : That's dangerous!

Elma : *to Tohru* Our power's equal, but this time I'll settle the score.

Suddenly, Elma's stomach starts to growl as it causes the tense atmosphere to disappear.

Kobayashi : I can't believe she can calmly let her stomach growl in this tense situation.

Shigeo : Kobayashi, look.

Kobayashi then looks back at Elma and sees that her face was bright red from embarrassment.

Kobayashi : Or maybe not.

Dimple : Looks like this dragon is embarrassed that her stomach growled.

Shigeo : Seems like it.

Elma : *embarrassed* You've been very distracting, human!

Kobayashi : That's quite the attitude from someone who just destroyed my home. Please follow our laws before you try protecting order in this world.

Elma : Huh? Oh, um...

Kobayashi : Even Tohru wouldn't do something like this.

Shigeo : Tohru destroyed the balcony when crows were messing with our laundry.

Tohru : Shigeo! That was supposed to be a secret!

Elma who started to feel guilty quickly bows her head down at Kobayashi and apologizes for her actions.

Elma : Sorry!

Elma then quickly realizes that she was apologizing to Kobayashi and starts to flail her arms up and down, having a small tantrum.

Elma : Wait, why am I the one apologizing?!

Kobayashi : She's easily influenced. *to Tohru* Hey, she doesn't seem like a bad person, so why don't you get along?

Tohru : We're from different factions. Not all dragons are united in thought. There's the harmony faction that values law and order, the chaos faction that yearns for chaos and destruction, and the spectating faction that doesn't work with either group or each other.

Kobayashi : Wow.

Tohru : So Elma belongs to the harmony faction, and I'm with the chaos faction, so we oppose each other.

Shigeo : So you're one of the villains.

Dimple : All that destructive power makes sense now.

Tohru : No, that's not true. I'm a good dragon, on my best behavior in this world.

Kobayashi : That sounded forced.

Elma : Anyway! I'm taking you home, Tohru! By force, if I have to!

Tohru : Try it! I'll eliminate you from this world without a trace!

Kobayashi : Take this somewhere else!

Tohru then opens a portal to the field where she and Kanna played at before.

Tohru : I've prepared another dimension, so we'll do this there.

Elma looks at Tohru a bit skeptical until Tohru asks Elma what was wrong.

Tohru : What's wrong?

Elma : Nothing.

Elma then starts to walk towards the portal as she was surprised that Tohru was listening to a normal human. Elma walks through the portal and walks a few feet further before turning around.

Elma : Hurry up!

Tohru then raises her finger at the portal as it starts to close, leaving Elma in the fields.

Shigeo : Ah.

Kobayashi : You cheated!

Dimple : I guess that's expected from the chaos faction, huh?

Tohru : *to Kobayashi* I simply requested order like she said. It was a peaceful resolution. Now, now, time to fix what she destroyed.

Kobayashi : By the way, where'd you send her?

Tohru : The field Kanna and I played in before.

================================================================================

With Elma who was all alone in the green fields, she was looking at where the portal was in confusion.

Elma : Where am I?

================================================================================

It was the next day and currently Tohru was in the living room folding laundry. Suddenly, the door from the hall opens and reveals an angry Elma who has returned.

Elma : How dare you trick me!

Tohru : You're back again?

Elma : I can't believe you sent me to another continent!

Tohru : Let's stop this. I'm happy as long as I can quietly be a maid in this world.

The door to the computer room opens and reveals Kobayashi and Kanna who were wondering what was going on while Shigeo's room door opens as well, revealing himself and Dimple wondering the same.

Kobayashi : Tohru? What's going on?

Dimple : *notices Elma* Hey, Shigeo, look. That dragon from yesterday is back.

Tohru : *to Elma* Would you please understand?

Elma : Like I'd believe you! You're planning to take over this world, aren't you?!

Tohru : I'm--

Elma : Be quiet! I will take you--

Suddenly, Elma's stomach growls from hunger as the dragon collapses onto the floor.

Kobayashi : Oh, my. Haven't you eaten anything since yesterday?

Elma : I-I'm not from this world, so I can't interfere...

Dimple : That sounds stupid.

Kanna goes over to the dinner table and grabs the cream bread that was placed there. She walks over to Shigeo and opens the bag as Shigeo grabs one of them and then offers it to Elma

Shigeo : Kobayashi always tells me it's important to eat at least three time a day. You should at least eat this.

Elma looks at the cream bread that Shigeo was holding and sits back up as she accepts it.

Elma : W-Well, I'll kindly take you up on the offer to help restore my strength.

Elma takes a bite from the cream bread and was completely overwhelmed by the deliciousness of the sweet pastry.

Elma : ( What's this?! What is this? This is super good! )

Elma who was energized from the cream bread stands back up and was ready to fight Tohru.

Elma : All right! I'm energized now! Time for our rematch, Tohru!

Tohru : If you leave, I'll give you all of these.

Elma takes a moment to think but ultimately takes the bag of cream bread and heads out of the apartment joyfully.

Elma : Sorry for the intrusion!

================================================================================

It was the next day and Shigeo was currently at school sitting at his desk with Dimple floating beside him as usual.

Dimple : The last two days have been pretty eventful for you huh, Shigeo?

Shigeo : Yeah, I guess.

Dimple : Shigeo, I'm only telling you this because we're pals but you should try to keep conversations going if you want to communicate with people.

Shigeo : When did we becomes friends?

Dimple : That's not where I wanted you to point out!

The classroom door slides open revealing the homeroom teacher. The students then take their seats as their home room teacher stands in front of the class.

Teacher : Now, before we get started I have a quick announcement. Today we will be having a new teacher that will be joining this school. Since this is her first time working at a school she will be in charge of this class with me. Come on in.

The door to the classroom opens once more revealing the new teacher that was going be in charge of the class. The new teacher stands next to the homeroom teacher as all the students start to compliment how pretty she was.

However, both Shigeo and Dimple were surprised to see that the new teacher was someone they have already met before.

Elma : I'll will be working at this school starting today. My name is Elma Joui. It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Dimple : You've gotta be kidding me? That's the dragon from yesterday!

Shigeo continues to look at Elma surprised as he was wondering why she decided to work at his school. As Elma was looking at each student she finally sees Shigeo and locks eyes with him as she was surprised to see him.

Teacher : Ms. Elma? Is something the matter?

Elma : No, nothing's wrong.

Teacher : Great, now let's get started. Ms. Elma could you please hand these printouts to the students?

Elma : Understood.

Elma then takes the printouts from the homeroom teacher and walks over to the first row of students. However, before she could even make it to the first row she slightly trips and was about to fall while also dropping all the printouts. She closes her eyes and was preparing for the fall but as a few seconds go by she didn't feel anything.

Teacher : Ms.Elma?

Elma opens her eyes and sees that she hasn't fallen and had the printouts in her hands.

Teacher : Is there something wrong?

Elma : Huh? Oh, no! Everything is fine.

She then walks over to the first row of students and starts handing out the printouts. While she was handing out the printouts she glances over at Shigeo and saw that he had his finger pointed towards her before putting it down.

[ Time Skip ]

It was now time for lunch and currently Shigeo and Dimple were at the very top floor of the stairs, where it was also connected to the rooftop of the school where no students ever come to at lunch. Shigeo sits down on the stairs and starts to take out his lunch.

Dimple : Why do you always eat here?

Shigeo : It's not like I have someone to eat with, so I come here where no one comes.

Dimple : ( That's a little too sad even for this kid. )

Suddenly, the two hear footsteps walking up the stairs and soon see it was Elma.

Elma : Oh, there you are.

Shigeo : Ms. Joui.

Dimple : What is she doing here?

Elma : You don't have to call me Ms. Joui. Just call me Elma.

Shigeo : Okay, Elma.

Elma : Do you mind if I sit next to you.

Shigeo shakes his head letting Elma know that he doesn't mind as she sat next to him.

Shigeo : Elma, why are you here at my school?

Elma : I was surprised that you were here as well. I didn't know this is where you came to learn.

Dimple : So she just came here by coincidence.

Shigeo : Why did you decide to work at this school, though?

Elma : I-I'm investigating. I'm investigating the cultural standards to see if beings from the other world really can integrate here.

Shigeo : But can you do this job? I don't think you should use magic.

Elma : Silly question! There's no way I can't do human labor! Just watch me!

Suddenly, Elma's stomach starts to growl making her face blush extremely.

Shigeo : Are you not going to eat lunch?

Elma : I didn't bring anything to eat... and I don't know where the cafeteria is....

Shigeo then looks at his lunch which was two different kinds of bread. One was a melon bread and the other was a sweet red bean bun. Shigeo then takes the sweet red bean bun and then offers it to Elma.

Shigeo : You can eat this if you want?

Elma : No, I can't! This is your lunch! I can't take a child's food!

Shigeo : It's okay. I have another one and I probably wasn't going to eat this one anyways. You can have it.

Elma's stomach growls once more and was unable to decline Shigeo's offer. Elma takes the sweet red bean bun in defeat and thanks Shigeo.

Elma : Thank you very much... I will pay you back for this.

Shigeo : It's okay, you don't have to.

Shigeo then grabs his melon bread and opens it as Elma opens the bread that she received from Shigeo. Elma then takes a bite and was completely overwhelmed by the deliciousness of a simple bread.

Elma : What is this?! This is so delicious!

The two then continue to eat their bread until their lunch break was over and was time to get back to class.

[ Time Skip ]

The final bell rings at Salt Highschool as Shigeo got his things together and heads out of the school. As he walks out of the entrance he hears footsteps walking towards him and soon realized it was Elma as she caught up to him.

Elma : I'm glad I was able to catch up to you, Human.

Dimple : Looks like she has a liking to you.

Shigeo : *to Elma* My name is Shigeo.

Elma : My apologies. I'm glad I was able to catch up to you, Shigeo. I wanted to thank you for today.

Shigeo : You don't have to thank me. I didn't do anything special.

Elma : You're pretty modest. Working today made me realize that humans do some pretty difficult work. I've memorized some things that I'm unfamiliar with so I won't stay behind!

Shigeo : That's good to hear.

Elma : I wanted to ask you a question if you don't mind?

Shigeo : Okay.

Elma : Would you happen to know when will I earn my pay for today's work?

Shigeo : Umm, I'm not sure. Kobayashi usually gets paid at the end of the month.

Elma : I can't receive it tomorrow?

Shigeo No. Usually people get paid once a month, and today's the beginning of the month.

Elma then stops walking which makes Shigeo and Dimple look back wondering what was wrong.

Elma : What do I do for rent and food?

Dimple : Is she even able to survive in this world?

Shigeo : Can't you just go back to your world to get money?

Elma starts to have a nervous expression as she starts to explain to Shigeo why she couldn't return back to the other world.

Elma : I don't possess enough power to open the gate between worlds.

Shigeo : But didn't you say that your power was equal to Tohru's?

Elma : I'm just as strong. But we were born different.

Dimple : She's doomed.

Shigeo then notices that they walked all the way over to the shopping district. He leaves Elma for a second and walks over to a shop called Takiguchi Butchery. He purchases a croquette and walks back over to Elma.

Ben : Here. It looks like you have a lot on your plate, but hang in there.

Elma takes the croquette from Ben and was grateful to his kindness.

Elma : You have my gratitude.

Shigeo : I have to go to my part time job now so I will see you tomorrow.

Shigeo bows to his new teacher and then heads to Miss Echizen's bookstore while Elma watches him walk away. She looks at the croquette that Shigeo gave her and takes a bite.

Elma : So good!

================================================================================

It's been a week since Elma started working at Salt Highschool and she was slowly getting the grasp at her job. It was the end of the day and she was heading back to her home, but as she was walking she spots someone familiar and runs over to them.

Elma : Miss Kobayashi!

Kobayashi stops and turns around as Elma finally caught up to her. Kobayashi and Elma had met a couple of times since the first time they met, but mostly when they both finish work. Shigeo has told Kobayashi, Tohru, and Kanna that Elma was his new teacher which surprised them at first.

Kobayashi : Elma, did you just finish work?

Elma : Yes. Recently, I've been proving my worth to the school. I was heading to the shopping district to get some sweet chestnuts!

Kobayashi : That so?

Elma : I was actually wondering if Shigeo was at home? I wanted to give him something as a thanks for giving me those books.

Kobayashi : Oh, you must be talking about the books on teaching and history. Sorry, but I think he might be late today. He's probably at his part time job right now.

Elma : That's too bad. I guess I'll give it to him on another day.

================================================================================

The scene changes at Echizen's bookstore where the owner herself was at the register going through some orders that came in. As for Shigeo he was dusting the shelves until he hears Echizen shout in disbelief.

Echizen : This can't be!

Shigeo walks over to Echizen wondering what had her worked up.

Shigeo : What's wrong Miss Echizen?

Echizen : Seems like our orders got mixed up. The books that we were actually supposed to get were delivered somewhere else. This box of books right here are not the ones I ordered.

Shigeo : Is the place where they delivered our order far?

Echizen : No, it's not too far. Aww man, even if we call the delivery company they won't be able to do it until tomorrow.

Shigeo : If it's not that far I can go get them.

Echizen : Huh? Are you sure?

Shigeo : *nods* I don't mind.

Echizen : I guess that would help. *smiles* Okay, I'll take you up on that offer. As thanks I'll treat you to some ramen later.

Shigeo takes off his store apron and goes over to the box to carry it but Echizen stops him.

Echizen : Hold on. It's probably tuff for you to carry it all the way there. Take my bicycle it would be easier for you that way.

Shigeo : Thank you.

================================================================================

At Black Vinegar Highschool all the delinquents of the school were all on the ground beaten up as the leader named Edano was the only one standing, facing the person who beat up his group.

??? : * chuckles* Is that all you weaklings got?

Black Vinegar Delinquent : Hurry... and get Teru...

Edano : I called him long ago. But he's late... Is that bastard flirting with some girl again?

The culprit that was standing in front of Edano starts to walk closer while his underlings were behind him and cheering him on.

Delinquent #1 : *to Endou* You did us real good last week, huh? This time we brought him here. The strongest local delinquent, the Dragon of Destruction, Ryuu!

The culprit that was responsible for beating up all the Black Vinegar Highschool delinquent was 6'5 ft tall, had a pink mowhawk, and was the leader of a group of delinquents.

Ryuu : I was expecting more of a challenge when I came here but you all are nothing but small fries.

Suddenly, a school bag was thrown at Ryuu as he looks to where it was thrown from. He looks over and sees the culprit that threw the bag.

Teru : Did some gorilla wander in? Apparently you need to be disciplined.

Edano : Teru!

Teru : Are you aware of the term "organized violence"? Those pieces of trash lying around here are the symbols of my authority within my life at school. And now that you've shattered that you've basically thrown mud in my face.

Ryuu : *laughs* And who are you exactly?

Edano : He's our shadow leader, Teruki Hanazawa! Teru, these guys think they're tough, so please teach them a lesson.

Teru : Edano, as of today, you need to step down from being the leader. You're too small minded.

Edano : Huh? Please wait...

Before Edano couldn't even finish his sentence Teru was already in front of him in an instant and quickly throws a punch to the delinquent's gut, knocking him down.

Teru : My dignity's on the line.

Delinquent #1 : What the?! It looks like he just teleported!

Delinquent #2 : Are you stupid? You're probably just seeing things.

Delinquent #3 : If you apologize now, Ryuu will probably consider to let you leave here unscathed!

Teru : It seems like you have it all wrong. I get to decided if you get to leave or not.

Ryuu : *cracking knuckles* If you think about it you're a little funny. I'm going to enjoy destroying a pipsqueak like you.

Ryuu then slowly walks up to the Teru as the high school boy continues to talk.

Teru : Society always underestimates me... Fools who don't try to look beneath the surface... That's why you're so easy to control. The star doesn't get to bask in the spotlight because he's the star. The star gets to be the star because he basks in the spotlight. If you have your own spotlight, bugs with low IQ always flock to you.

Ryuu : *chuckles* What the hell are you talking about?

Ryuu who was finally in front of Teru throws a punch at him, but Teru reacts by slapping Ryuu who quicly blocks it with his arm. Ryu was then pushed back with tremendous force as he was now a couple feet away from where he was just standing.

Ryuu's arm was badly bruised as he was completely shocked from the blow that he just took from Teru.

Ryuu : *shocked* ( What the hell?! It was just a slap, but it packs a real punch! )

As Teru was looking at Ryuu the other delinquents who were under the leader of delinquents surrounds the high school boy.

Delinquent #1 : No matter how strong you are you won't be able to defeat all of us at once.

Teru smiles for a split second before it fades away as he looks at the delinquents surrounding him with an emotionless expression. He then slaps all the delinquents that were surrounding him as they suddenly fly high up in the air, not knowing what just happened.

As the delinquents fell back down to the ground knocked out, from behind Ryuu comes rushing at Teru getting ready to attack.

Ryuu : You bastard! You're gonna see hell!

The leader of delinquents starts to throw multiple punches at Teru, however none of his attacks were reaching him at all.

Teru : This is why average people are so sad. I'll show you something.

Teru then slightly raises his hand as a bright yellow aura starts to surround it. Teru then quickly swipes his hand at Ryuu but the delinquent was able to dodge it just in time. Ryuu starts to feel relieved dodging Teru's swipe, but suddenly from the ground a bright yellow light starts to emerge.

Out from the ground comes out a large psycho wave attack that blasts Ryuu into the air knocking him out as he falls back onto the ground.

Teru : The leader, huh?

Teru then turns around and decides to leave as clouds of dust cover the whole area. As he was leaving he sees a figure in the cloud of dust standing, which slightly surprised him.

Teru : Wow, one of you pieces of trash is apparently tough.

The cloud of dust starts to clear out revealing the mysterious figure.

Teru : *shocked* ( What's with this guy? His presence barely registers, so I didn't notice him. How long has he been here? )

Shigeo : You shouldn't use them against people.

Teru : What are you talking about?

Shigeo : I'm talking about your psychic powers...

Shigeo then uses his telekinesis to levitate the boxes of books he brought on the bicycle and levitates it towards him,

Shigeo : ... that you've been hitting them with.

The box then lands next to Shigeo's feet as Teru who saw this was completely in shock seeing another esper besides himself.

Shigeo : Let alone use them for fighting...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 10.2K 15
Y/n is Kobayashi's roommate and expected a normal life...until one dragon changed it all....
3.4K 43 31
Apparently, Kobayashi has something with Elma, but Tohru does not know and the truth is terrible >Temp 1-3
65.6K 4.1K 154
This story is a slower paced Slice of Life BL. Sora Watanabe was a normal guy who after a rough childhood finally could live in peace. Until one da...
13.8K 391 14
Follow the story of Y/N Kobayashi, A first grade Jujutsu sorcerer and a teacher for Tokyo's Jujutsu High. Everything seems fine with his life. Howeve...