The Lady Of mY HoUSe

By ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... More

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
๐ŸŽ‰Partyyyyy๐ŸŽ‰
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

Honeymoon-2

673 125 58
By ATdreamyGirls1510

After reaching the hotel mahir quickly changed into his night clothes and Bela went to the washroom to do her night care routine.

As she came out of the washroom and mahir's eyes landed on her he burst into fits of laughter and Bela gave him a confused look as to what was he laughing at.

"Godddd....you look so funnyyy"he said in between his laughs.

To say Bela was offended would be an understatement.She was so angry that not only he laughed his face off on her night suit but also commented on her night suit.She was not dying to make an entry on her honeymoon night in this cartoon night suit which she loved by the way but she knew better as to when to wear it.

The thing was that her luggage was packed by her dear best friend and she had not kept any other night suits other than this one in particular and those honeymoon lingerie which did not covered a bit of her skin.She would die then wearing such provocative stuff in front of mahir and so the o ky option was this cartoon night suit which would keep her warm and covered.

She stared ok basically glared at him for what felt like an eternity but soon ignored him and his comments and then went to her side of bed.She lied down and turned her back to him and covered herself with the warm duvet.

"Fine sorry"Mahir said.

Bela didn't turned nor did she spoke anything.

"Bela gussa hokr sone nhi jaana chahiye aisa meine kahi suna tha"he said staring at the ceiling waiting for a reply but when he didn't got any he sighed then again spoke.

"Fine I am sorry...but meine last time Ishan ko aisa cartoon night suit pehente huye dekha tha jab woh 5 saal ka tha....aur phir tumhe aise dekha toh i couldn't control....ok fine sorry....agar tum gussa rahogi mujhse toh how could we enjoy our honeymoon....ek hi din hua h aur tum naraz ho gayi mujhse"he said facing her back now.

"Bela"he said in a soft voice and she turned and was face to face with him.

"Sorry"he said with his best puppy dog face he had learned from Rudra.

Bela sighed but have him a small smile.

"So are we good?"he asked and she nodded.

"Good night then"he said.

"Good night"she muttered softly.

Both then fell asleep in a peaceful bliss after a long and tiring day.
___________________________________________

Next few days Mahir made her visit all the places he visited during his college days with his friends and Bela quiet liked them.He made her taste all the best food items he knew and Bela was glad for once he was not being diet concious.

To bela most memorable visits included Chittorgarh fort,Shreenathji and Nathdwara which was a Shivji temple which Bela can't thank mahir for taking her their.

She was so mesmerized after seeing the huge idol of lord shivji that she didn't had words.

(Guys this is the temple and let me tell you when you see it with your own eyes the feeling is next level).

Moreover they went their after a 1 hour bike ride which Bela enjoyed thoroughly.She could see how thoughtful he was to take her on a bike ride.

"Please don't judge me ki mein tumhe ek mandir lekr aaya hu honeymoon pr"he said scratching his neck.

"Yeh bht sundar h"more words didn't escaped and Mahir could make out that she loved the place by the bright smile on her face.

They did the Darshan together as they were newly married and took the lord's blessings for their married life.

After that Mahir clicked her pics and then they made sure to get a couple photo clicked by a photographer who have them the photo copy instantly.

After that they were leaving back for their hotel as they planned they would visit more places in the evening.

They were on their way towards the hotel.Mabir driving the bike and Bela sitting behind him holding his shoulders.She was just enjoying the passing tress a he cool winter air that hit her face.

Mahir suddenly stopped the bike and Bela bumped into his hard back hurting her nose in the process but she looked up to see what caused the sudden halt to their ride.

She got down once Mahir asked her to and then he also got down and once he parked the bike on one side.

Then Bela saw that a man was asking for help.

"Plzz plzz help kijiye hamari meri wife pregnant h aur gaadi kharab ho gayi h aur ambulance aane mein time lag raha h plzz...."The man who made them stop came and pleaded them.

"Don't worry I am a doctor let me check your wife once"Mahir said and rushed with the man towards a  black scorpio from were screams of a woman could be heard.

Mahir went inside and checked the woman and said that the lady was not yet ready to give birth and that she still had to undergo atleast 2-3 hours of labour.

Mahir immediately called Geetanjali Hospital and requested for an ambulance to reach to him immediately.

Till then Mahir tried to calm the lady down by asking her to stabilize her breathing as anxiety was not good for her at this time.

After what felt like half an hour the ambulance arrived and they transferred the lady into it and mahir immediately put her on saline and oxygen mask so that she could breathe properly.

The man requested that he accompanied them on the way to hospital if anything happened which required his need as a doctor.

Mahir agreed and so both Mahir and Bela were sitting inside the Ambulance on the way to hospital.

Once they reached the hospital and the lady was taken to the gynaecologist after Mahir talked about her condition.

"Finally ho gaya....sorry tumhe bhi mere saath aana pada hospital"Mahir said.

"It's ok...ab woh thik h?"she asked.

"Hmm... gynaecologist attend kr rahi h usse....maybe in an hour or two she will deliver the baby"he said and Bela nodded.

The husband of the woman thanked Mahir again and again and mahir brushed it away as nothing major,that it was his duty as a doctor.

Mahir and Bela were just passing through the exit when they were approached by a lady.

"Doctor Mahir Sehgal"the lady said and that caught Mahir's attention as the voice sounded familiar to him.

When he saw the lady his face broke out into a huge grin which Bela noticed which means he knew the lady.

"Ma'am.... it's a wonderful meeting you again"Mahir said smiling at her.

"It is good to see you too Mahir"the elderly woman said with a bit affection.

"Kese h aap ma'am?"Mahir asked.

"Thik....tum bht charche mein ho aajkal"she said eyeing Bela who was a bit confused but became awkward as she got the attention.

"Ohh..so sorry....My wife Bela...aur Bela yeh meri Professor h"Mahir introduced the ladies with eachother and Bela greeted her with a Namastey and the lady reverted it back.

"Toh what does she does? Doctor?"The lady asked.

"I am an artist"Bela said softly with a smile and the lady nodded.

"Toh apne busy schedule se time nikal kr tum humse toh milne nhi aaye hoge?"the lady asked and Mahir chuckled a bit.

"Woh hum kahi jaa rahe the and on the way ek pregnant lady thi aur gaadi kharab ho gayi thi unki toh bas ambulance waghera ke saath mein bhi aa gaya incase raaste mein zarurat pad jaye you know"Mahir explained her and the lady nodded.

"I am so proud of what you became but still annoyed of the what you did in that process"she said and mahir chuckled.

"Sab bataya h apni wife ko apni harkaton ke baare mein ya bina bataye shadi kr li seedhi saadhi ladki se?"She teased him and Mahir genuinely blushed and Bela was most shocked to see him blushing.

"Nhi bataya hoga....kabhi sunna apne husband ki harkate Bela aur tum bhi Shock ho jaogi"the lady said and Bela also laughed a bit at her husband's poor expense.

It is not everyday you could make mahir the victim of a laugh so why not enjoy when it happens.

After a bit more talks the lady bid them farewell.

"Chalo jaldi chalo yaha se isse phele koi aur dekh le mujhe aur meri aur beizzati ho"Mahir said dragging her with him to which Bela laughed.

They were again stopped by a certain boy who looked no lesser than an intern.

"Sir aap wahi h na jisne urine test ke time ek fellow classmate ko.....

Mahir pressed his palm on the boy's mouth shutting him.

"Mein nhi hu woh....mein patient hu"Mahir said after releasing him.

"Nhi aapki photo dekhi h meine principal ma'am ke office ke bahar....aap woh 98.6% h  highest rank holder"The boy said.

"Ha baba wahi hu"Mahir said.

"Sir mein aapka bht bada fan hu"the boy said.

"Thank you...abhi mujhe jana hoga thoda jaldi mein hu"Mahir said and pulled Bela along with him terrorized of meeting someone else who would spill beans about his not so kind deeds.

"Hum itni jaldi mein kyu jaa rahe h"Bela asked with an amusement in her voice.

"Tumhe bada maza aa raha h meri beizzati pr"Mahir said still dragging her.

Once they reached outside the hospital mahir immediately hailed a cab and gave the address of their hotel.

The whole ride mahir didn't talked.

Once they reached the hotel he asked her if they could have lunch to which Bela nodded.

They ordered the lunch and sat to have it when Bela asked.

"Aapne aisa kya kiya tha ki pura college janta h aapko?"She asked...she was really curious.

"Kuch nhi...mein 98.6% result laya tha highest bas aur kuch nhi"Mahir said clearly lying which Bela could make out.

In these few months she has known him she knew that he always spoke with an eye contact but know he did not had any eye contact with her which means he was lying.

She gave him a look as if saying I-know-you-are-lying.

"Fine.....kuch masti ki thi bas apni college life mein meine isliye thoda popular ho gaya tha"he admitted with a red face.

Now Bela really wanted to know what he did because of which he wasn't even able to have an eye contact.

She again gave him a look as if saying I-know-there-is-more-to-it.

"Fine but mujhe nhi lagta tumahra jaana itna imp h...I Mena boring lagega tumhe"he tried to brush the topic off but Bela didn't budged.

"Fine but phir don't pass your judgement on what i did...I was immature at that time"he said and Bela nodded.

"First year mein hume urination test krna tha and uske liye khud ka urine collect krke test krna tha...Sabne apna urine collect kr liya tha aur professor chale gaye the class se bahar....toh meine sabko bola ki apna urine peene mein koi problem nhi h aur bla bla aur meine woh pee liye but mere flask mein urine nhi beer thi aur ek aur ladke ne Josh mein aakr pee liya but usne sach mein urine pee liya so....(guys this is not our thought...it is from a web series Operation MBBS.... it's amazing you must watch it...so yes no credits for this incident).

He left the part them and Bela gave him a are-you-gor-real-kind-of look.

"I said I was immature"Mahir retorted and Bela recovered from the shock.

"Phir?"she asked.

"I was suspended for a week"he said and Bela gasped never in her life had she faced suspension.

Then mahir went on about his not so kind deeds and by the bed Bela was a laughing mess.

Other than visiting sites they did talked a lot and Bela grew a bit more comfortable with him after he offered her his clothes to wear as she had only one appropriate nightwear.

She grew comfortable about wearing his clothes to bed after their 4th night at the hotel.His clothes were too large to her but way to comfortable and it smelled just like Mahir.

Mahir had been a guide a photographer and also a coolie for her during their honeymoon.

On their last day Bela asked him if they could shop something for everyone to which he agreed but already warned her that he is not good at selecting gifts.

So Mahir just told her what everyone in his family was like and on that basis Bela purchased gifts for them Ong with her own family.The whole time mahir just held the bags and swiped his card much to Bela's annoyance as she was not still comfortable in using his money.

I know this is a short part but it is because you guys didn't completed the target

Moreover I am busy it my examination

Till next time.

Target:
Vote-100+
Comments-100+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 6.9K 42
They says, matches are made in heaven. We just have to recognize our soulmate but what if the one chooses is not the one for us. What if we have to b...
157K 12.3K 47
As a successful business man, Mahir Shegal had everything he wants and the most important he had a loving wife Shravani, the love of his life. But fa...
532K 29.9K 80
Best ranking #1 Love as on 06/22 #1 wattpadindia as on 03/21 #1 in pearlvpuri as on 11/20 #1 in Surbhi Jyoti as on 04/20 #1 in pvp as on 01/20 Hey...
167K 14.6K 60
๐๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ž๐ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ...