Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Sire

6.9K 378 28
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Yoongi did as asked. He called all the pack officals to the council hall and the words was spread around the pack that Jungkook will arange a meeting with the pack members.

Not just half an hour ago all the pack officals were sitting in the council hall. Murmurs and whispers spreading in the hall.

"I'm really thankful to everyone who showed up." Jungkook entered the hall, well dressed and looking elegant. Everyone stood up but he gestured them to be seated.

"It's good to see you Jungkook." One of the official stood up.

"Sire." Jungkook corrected. Everyone was looked eachother.

"S-Sire? We didn't understand?" All of them looked at Jungkook who stood all proud and mighty.

"Yeah. Calling the Head Alpha by his name doesn't look respectable now does it?" Jungkook sat down, having full attention of the whole council.

"I hearby announce..." Yoongi stepped forward but Jungkook stopped him mid sentence by raising his hand.

"Hyung let me tell them." Jungkook replied. Yoongi felt hurt, he felt bad and there was no lie in it. Anyone will, his brother just became so cold out of blue. He understands Jungkook is hurt, he is sad but so is he himself. He lost his father just as Jungkook did. What makes Jungkook's pain more than his?

"The Head Alpha Min-Jun presented his will in which he handed the responsibilities of the pack to me. I Jeon Jungkook, son of deceased Head Alpha take the oath to protect this pack. To work for the peace and prosperity of the pack and to make it the most powerful pack. I oath to live for my pack, to live for keeping the dream of my father alive. I promise to stand by my people, to stand infront of them in the time of distress and war and to stand beside them in the time of prosperity. I oath to keep the equality in pack, to treat every rank equally. I oath to make this a pack my father dreamed of." He finished looking at everyone. He saw some were happy and showed encouraging hand gestures while some had a scowl on their faces.

"If any of you have a problem state it right now, you have the time if not then keep your mouth shut. I believe each and everyone of you will come forward to help this pack grow and prosper. After all that's what makes you all the officials of the pack don't it?" Jungkook finished. He looked around earning some claps from them while some were still confuse.

"Jung-Sire." One of the old man stood up.

"Yes Mr. Lee." Jungkook replied.

"Shouldn't it be Yoongi? I mean shouldn't this seat belong to Yoongi? He is the elder son, he is the first born, he should be the rightful owner of this seat." The old man said. Jungkook panicked inside. This is what he fears, the hard facade and all was only to keep himself strong.

He genuinely fears such questions and certain situations. He isn't the rightful owner, he believes that too but there is so much in his mind. He just wants to stay strong just like his fathers always told him. And right now staying strong needs him to be a king, to be big. And if that requires him being cold and emotionless than so be it.

"You and i both know who is the rightful owner Mr. Lee. This isn't a kids play to clain the chair and rule the kingdom. Pack meeds the one who can handle it's responsibilities well and you and the whole pack knows it's Jungkook who can do that well than i could ever will. I would appreciate to stand with everyone and show respect to the Head Alpha. I Min Yoongi bow my head infront of our Head Alpha Jeon Jungkook." Yoongi was quick to get on his knee and show a respectful bow to Jungkook making him flinch.

This was not he ever wanted. He never wanted his hyung to bow to him. It actually broke his heart watching his brother bowing to him. He don't need a right hand man. He need his brother to advise him and stand with him. Yoongi is wrong if he thinks that Jungkook could handle the pack better than him. He can never do that and he wants to tell this to his brother right away.

"I would appreciate if you also respect him the way he deserves. If any of you have any problem than better solve them or you are free to leave the pack. But if you ever decided to stand between me and my brother or tried to plan the controversies among the general population I won't hesitate to chase you and hunt you down. We need to stand strong together. Instead of planing controversies among our self let's just put all our energies to plan better defense strategies to save our pack. You are the elders of the pack, you set boundaries for younger population to follow, you show them a path to walk. You are basically the leads and it doesn't suits a leader to be a back stabber. It's Head Alpha's decision and you have to follow it. Either you follow it or you stand outside the pack boundaries. We have already faced enough problems due to backstabbers. You do wrong and you face me then him" Yoongi finished standing straight behind Jungkook, clearly indicating that he won't accept anyone messing with him or with Jungkook.

Whatever the thing is he is after all a big brother. No matter how hurt he is he still stands with his brother.

Jungkook felt his inside twisting and curling. Yoongi's words made a deep cut inside him. He wanted to run to his brother and hug him but he is a Head Alpha now. He needs to stay strong against his emotions. But he do needs to tell Yoongi he feels the same way for him. He respects him and now that respect is ten times increased.

But what Jungkook doesn't know is that sometimes words are very important to convey your message. Sometimes you actions couldn't justify your true feelings. Just like now.

"I will talk to the pack members tomorrow and will take oath infront of them. After that I'll take the charge of this pack officially and then we will start working on the pack matter with better minds and strategies under my rule. Form today onwards Yoongi hyu-Min Yoongi will be the pack official Alpha. His words will be as important as mine. He will be a right hand man of Blood Moon Pack. And I won't repeat, respect others to get respect. The council is dismissed for today." He stood up slightly bowing to everyone and leave the hall before anyone.

Yoongi was the second one to leave. He ca hear some praises and some bickering over his words and he could least care about it right now. Right now his basic focus is his brother. He needs to apologize for his behavior to him.

"Hyung." Jungkook called softly, he saw Yoongi walking towards him but he walked past him instead of stopping for him.

"Yoongi hyung." Jungkook called again but Yoongi seems like he couldn't hear him. Jungkook ran towards him and held his arm. "Hyung i was calling....."

"I'm sorry Alpha, I can't talk to you right now. If you don't mind please." Yoongi said pulling his arm away from Jungkook's hold.

"Hyung what are you....."

"I'll report to you in an hour if that's okay with you sire." Yoongi cut him off.

"Hyung why are you behaving like that?" Jungkook asked confused. It pains him hearing his brother talking such formally to him.

"We should keep it professional sire. Even if the official, i still need to present my respect to you." Yoongi bowed. "I would excuse myself of you don't mind me."

Jungkook just stood there watching his brother walk away with hurried steps. A lonely tear made it's way out of his eyes. He messed things up again. How can he behave such harshly to his brother and expect him to be okay.

"Sire." Jungkook heard, he hurriedly wiped the tear and turned around only to find a maid standing there.

"Yes?" He asled composing himself.

"Former Luna isn't eating again. She refused to even take a bite from the presented food." The maid told him.

Since the funeral, the Luna was ceased to her room. Neither she leaves the room nor she eats. She practically is trying to die.

"Keep the food tray in her room and stay with her. She hasn't eaten from last 18 hours she should eat. I'll visit her shortly." Jungkook replied and the maid bowed walking away.

Jungkook was also crumbling down. All these responsibilities were so much for him. He is only 19, these responsibilities are much heavier on his shoulder.

Jungkook don't know if he can keep things up or he will fail half way.

"Help me. You said you'll watch over me, help me please." Jungkook collapsed both hands together and closed his eyes praying for his father to help him. This is going to be a long road.

He turned on his heels to walk to his room. He needs someone to comfort him. He needs to be with his safe place. He needs to be with his mate. Lately he had distanced himself from Taehyung but he couldn't feel the calm ever since. He needs his mate just like an oxygen tank.

He slowly opened the door only to find Taehyung sitting on the bed with a book in his hand. He looked up with a creak of the door and as soon as their eyes met ho closed the book and stood up from the bed.

"Jungkook." Taehyung called softly. It sounds so peaceful. Taehyung's voice sound like home to him. It feels like a peaceful night after a long tiring day. It feels like a fresh spring wind that blows your mind and calms tour body.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked. He was unknown to everything. From last whole week he got so less time to spend with his mate that he don't even know how to comfort him.

Jungkook kept looking at his mate and then after a while stepped forward. He hugged Taehyung tenderly and then slowly tightening the hug but not so tight. Just to keep Taehyung's body close to him, just to feel his warmth. He dug his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck and breathed in his mate's intoxicating scent.

"You seem stressed." Taehyung asked softly, massaging Jungkook's scalp.

"I'm scared." Jungkook whispered.

"What happened Koo." Taehyung asked not even trying to break the hug.

"I'm tired and scared." Jungkook replied even more sensitively. Taehyung can sense his mate breaking inside.

"You want to talk?" He tried to step away so he could look at his mate.

"Just stay like this, just stay close to me. Keep hugging me. I need to feel safe and comforted please." Jungkook tightens the hug. Taehyung felt bad for his mate. Poor soul has always been the one handling everything alone...

"Talk to me Koo. Let me help you." Taehyung kept massaging his scalp with his long slander fingers.

Jungkook broke the hug after a while looking at his mate tenderly.

"I messed up.......again." Jungkook lowered his eyes to his fiddling fingers.

"What is it?" Taehyung cupped his face. He can see Jungkook will cry anytime soon. He was hardly keeping the tears from welling up.

"Pa wrote me a letter before.......before killing himself." Jungkook started and after that told everything to his mate. Taehyung kept holding his hand tightly the whole time trying to comfort his mate with his warmth and it did helped as Jungkook felt so comforted and safe in Taehyung's presence.

"You will be a great leader. Just like your father we all believe in you." Taehyung hugged him this time. Jungkook returned the hug feeling much better now. That's the magic of having a mate.

"Yoongi hyung....."

"You just need to talk to him. You an i both know he can't stay angry with you. Just give him some time and talk to him." Taehyung cut him off.

"He won't talk to me." Jungkook lowered his head.

"That is only what you think. He can never ever hate you. Talk to him Koo he'll be okay." Taehyung assured him again. But Jungkook couldn't kick out the broken voice of his brother he heard a while ago.

"It hurts Jim, it hurts. His words his behavior everything hurts. I don't wanna see him, not right now atleast."

And it scares Jungkook to his bones.

Hello Army 💜💜
I hope you like the chapter. Read, vote and comment and follow me please 😊

Share your thoughts about this chapter please.

I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 4.7K 31
[On Hold] Taehyung is a beautiful male Omega, sweet, kind, being the youngest of Kim's, he was spoiled to the core... His mischievous has no stop! Ju...
659K 29.4K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
8K 352 10
Jeon Jungkook,a nerd alpha,an office worker, is the bestfrnd of the infamous & rich omega Kim Taehyung.. Taehyung, aka V, has a very different aurora...
961K 54.6K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...