MARRIAGE TO FULFILL PROMISES

By ankita0303r

This is a story of Veronica, a 17 years old girl, who is a lesbian, living in Reegal city of Supernova, a big... More

PROLOGUE
1. INTRODUCTION
2. DEATH AND PROMISE
3. WEDDING AND................
4. A DAY WITH EACH OTHER
5. SHARING
7. EMOTIONS
8. A LIGHT MORNING IN YAHAMA
9. THE COUPLE'S DAY-OUT
10. IN THE AIR
11. A BEAUTIFUL SURPRISE
12. Emotions
13. FEELING GOOD
14. Our First
15. Shock
16. Why?
17. Benetton & Emma Miller
18. All Hail Queen Emma
19. DUTIES
20: A Costly Slap
21. A Tragic Incident
Epilogue

6. AWAY

284 15 0
By ankita0303r

Veronica's POV

After getting permission from Charlotte, I talked to the café owner. The owner's name is Devon. He is an old man, who is in his late sixties. He gave me the job. It is a medium size café. Along with me, there is one girl named Zoey around my wife's age, two cooks, Kelly and Jos. I started the job very next day.

The café opens at 8 in the morning and closes at 8 in the evening. The café serves, coffee, milkshakes, pizza, burger, sandwich and many more items. Charlotte has gone out of Caster for her work and gave me 20000 Novians in cash.

It's been a month; I am working at the café. It's been amazing. I leave for work at 8 and get back at 8. The crowd usually starts coming by 9 a.m. So, me and Zoey have enough time to clean the café and arrange the tables properly. I spend all time at the café and earn 180 Novians per day. I received my salary yesterday and it was a check of 5,400 Novians, as I didn't take any off.

I deposited all my salary except tips to my mother's account and she was happy and emotional. The tips are also good and I usually make 50 Novians per day. Sometimes, I have even received a tip of more than 200 Novians. I have total 2000 Novians of tips. I use them for my daily expenses, as I don't like to use my wife's money. The house is all to myself as we sent Maya to one of Charlotte's friend.

The few things that I did were, I opened a bank account, and got credit and debit cards. I got a phone, a keypad one. I know its boring, but as I can't read and write and also, I didn't want to waste money on such thing, there is no use for me to get a smartphone. I have only my mom's number, and yes, I don't have Charlotte's number.

Zoey and me have become friends and she was initially shocked to learn that I am the wife of the Charlotte Taylor. Well, everyone was. She says that I am very lucky as I am Charlotte's wife and the daughter-in-law of the Taylor's. She was very much surprised that I was working as a waitress, but when I told her the reason behind it, she was okay. Everyone at the café knows that I am a Taylor. They were hesitant at first, but are okay now.

Zoey is a person who lives her life. She likes to enjoy every moment. She took me to few clubs, at the weekend and it was fun. Also, it was my first time. Kelly and Jos are also nice guys. I think that they both like each other, but they don't accept it. Mr. Devon is a nice man. He takes care of his staff. He lives alone. His wife died 15 years back and his daughter is married and lives in Reegal. When I told him that I am originally from Reegal, he was thrilled. He opened this café 5 years back.

It's been 45 days that me and Charlotte got married, but we had only spent 3 days together. I think that she doesn't like me and why would she. She is a talented and a beautiful model. She is extremely rich. She can get any girl much more beautiful, educated, well-spoken than me. I don't know when she will be back. To be honest, I don't even think that I am married.

Charlotte's POV

After Veronica asked me to send Maya to somewhere else, I talked to one of my friends who was in need of a maid and sent Maya there. I left the very next day for business to Benetton. I told Veronica that I am going for work and gave her some cash. She didn't want it, but I kept it on the table. I told her that I will be back in couple of days.

I finished my work in Benneton. We are shifting our business to Benneton, so I often go there for couple of days once in a while. I need to meet the ministers and other dignitaries to have a clear path. Although, my father is handling everything, sometimes there is my need.

After finishing the required work, I was about to leave for Caster, when I got a call regarding few modelling assignments. I didn't want to miss the opportunity, so I said yes. The assignment was going to be long, so I told Cynthia to go to my house and tell Veronica that I will not be coming soon.

Also, the thing is that I don't want to be with her. She is a nice girl, who has seen lot of hardships, has suffered a lot. She has been working since she was 10. I can't imagine myself like that. I had lived in luxury and comfort all my life. I had servants, who used to give me water when I needed. There is a lot of difference between us, which won't go easily.

It's been almost a month I have been doing my assignments and today is the last one. I probably will be leaving for Caster. I need to look after our business there, to ease the moving process. The last holiday I had almost a month ago.

We finished the show in the evening and left in my private plane for Caster. It is 8 p.m. when we reach Caster airport. Cynthia left for her home and me mine. It took me around 20 minutes to reach home. I rang the bell, but Veronica didn't respond. I took out my key and opened the door. I kept my bag near the door and walked the house to see Veronica, but found her nowhere. I was very much tired, so I went to my room and jumped on the bed. I didn't even change my clothes.

I woke up in the morning at around 8.30, by the sound of my phone. I picked it up, without even looking at who is it. It was Misha. She told me that she has her high school graduation ceremony in the next couple of days and she wants me there with my wife. I end the call and sit. I look around and don't find Veronica. I realize that I am not wearing clothes. I am in my undergarments.

I remember very well that I didn't change my clothes. Veronica must have removed them. I smile at it. I get up from bed and walk towards the washroom. I brush my teeth, poop and take a nice bath. I come out from the bathroom and see my bag in the room. Veronica must have brought this also as I kept in the living room only. I open the bag to empty it, but to my surprise, its already empty.

I walk towards the closet to get some clothes. I found all my clothes from the bag inside it. Veronica is so sweet. She did everything. She should be angry on me, but instead she is doing all my work like a lovely wife. I also saw the cash money which I gave to Veronica. I counted it and they were exactly the same 20000 Novians. She is so stubborn. I wore clothes and walked to the door. I was hungry and decided to have something on the way.

Veronica's POV

I came home and saw a bag near the door. I checked around and everything seemed normal. I went to my room and saw Charlotte sleeping. She didn't even change her clothes. I walked towards her and removed her clothes as softly as I can, so that she doesn't wake up. I left her in her undergarments and she was looking bomb. I moved the quilt over her.

I went to the kitchen, made some food and ate it. After that I got a call from my mother. I told her that Charlotte was back. She told me to take good care of her and not to yell or get angry on her, as she was busy in her work. I talked to Alex as I was missing her very much. She told me that she had got new toys and clothes. She even made new friends. After that she cried and said that she wants to meet me. I also couldn't control my emotions and started crying, but then I told her that I will come to meet her very soon. After that I ended the call and walked back to the room with Charlotte's bag. I emptied her bag and put all her clothes in the closet.

I lied down on the bed, but couldn't sleep. I was upset about not being able to see my mom and sister. I fell asleep very late, due to which I woke up late. I woke up at 7.30 a.m. Charlotte was still sleeping. I quickly took bath and did other things. It was already 8 and I had no time to make breakfast. I took my things quickly and walked to the café.

I reached the café and saw Mr. Devon standing there. He showed me his watch and I said sorry to him. I kept my things and started helping Zoey. "You are never late! What happened today?" Zoey said. "Slept late last night." I told her. "Why? Did your wife came last night and fucked you?" she asked and chuckled. "Well, she did come home last night, but she was asleep when I reached home and is still asleep." I said.

"What! What are you saying! Your wife is back! What are you doing here babe! Just go home and be with her. If I would have been her wife, I would be with her right now. Damn girl!" she said. "But you aren't! Besides, she might be leaving for her work to some other city or country." I said.

"What! Charlotte Taylor is back. We want to meet her Veronica." Said Jos. "I am her big fan!" said Kelly. "Yes Veronica! I also want to meet her. We want to meet her." said Zoey. Suddenly we heard clapping. It was Mr. Devon. We quickly got separated and started doing our work.

The customers were yet to come. me and Zoey were standing and waiting. We saw a BMW coming and stopping at the café. A woman walked out from it and it was none other than my wife Charlotte.

She was wearing a blue pant-suit and was looking hot as hell. I looked at Zoey. She was looking at her with wide mouth open. I pinched her and she was little embarrassed. Mr. Devon greeted her and helped her to a table. Mr. Devon knows that Charlotte is my wife, but I don't think that he has ever seen her. I saw Zoey running to the kitchen. She told Jos and Kelly and they were surprised. Mr. Devon snapped his fingers indicating me to attend her.

I walked to the table and said, "Good morning mam. What would you like to have?" she asked for a cheese burger and a coffee. she didn't even look at me. I was disappointed. I went to the kitchen and told Jos the order. He said, "Hey girl! What happened?" "She didn't even look at me. She doesn't even recognize my voice." "Hey Veronica! Don't worry. She is hungry right now and when a person is hungry, they only remember one thing, which is food. Once she eats it, she will definitely talk to you." said Kelly.

I saw her and she was talking on phone tosomeone. Jos gave me the order and I took it to her table. "Mam, here is yourorder, enjoy it." I said. She said thank you and continued her conversation onphone. She finished her food and asked for the bill. I was upset, so I asked Zoeyto go and give it. She did as asked. Charlotte paid the bill and left. "Your wifeis a total bitch! She didn't give any tip." Said Zoey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 145 29
Lyla a 22 year old poor girl, her parents has 4 kids .she was the third child , their was jade , Marlen lyla and Tia . The six of them lived in a on...
101K 1.3K 26
THERE'S THIS GIRL WHO GOT MARRIED AT THE AGE OF 22 AND ITS JUST BECAUSE OF HE PARENTS' BUSINESSES... SHE'S FORCED TO MARRY THIS GUY FROM THE OTHER CO...
The Anon By alex :)

Teen Fiction

2.1M 75.9K 32
One blog, one girl, two very different people. 17 year old Charlotte Knight has always gone unnoticed with her brother the star football player and h...
1.2K 65 9
This story is being: *EDITING* *ON HOLD* Danica always knew she was powerful, but just how powerful no one really knows yet. She's 17 on the verge...