Prime Minister and I

By Shiya_AS

#1 in Romancefanfiction out of 32.5k stories #1 in Romedy #1 in Ashwin #1 in Ashwinkumar #1 in Ashwinsivaangi... More

Volume 1 - Chapter 1 -First Encounter
Funny and Silly girl
Monica
The Wedding
First Lady
The Engagement
My Wife
His Change
Possessive Prime Minister
I'm your wife
Her admiration
Our home
Future King and Queen
His preference
Z's fashion event
Lioness
Destiny
Palace
Her past
Tea party
His Highness
Package
Finally I realized
Alaipayudhey
Drunk
Cunning people
Be with me
Sick
Her phone call
Wait for me
Misunderstanding
I love only you
Prerna's Bully
Shopping with sisters
Proposal
Rescue
Flood
King's stand
Let's play dirty
Bury in Hell
Kaidhaagiral Devasena
Ran into the devil
Prerna and Eeshwar
Rajeev's arrival
Bond of Souls
Beastly and Gentle
Wedding Invitation
Accident
Wake up, please
Wedding
King's Payback
I trust you
Dance of Love
I respect her
Caretaker
Shopping with Mother-in-law
S Country
Rebel and Reckless
Children of our own
En aasai purusha
SIA
Continue the act
Mudhalvane
Bonded for Life
The true devil
Hospital
Hosting a tea party
King's Robe
Anniversary
Mysterious designer, Sia
Cinderella
Phoenix Ascending
Final round
MAGIC will never end
Devil's angel
Web of lies
Don't intimidate her
Ultimatum
Homewrecker
Get out
In the silence of this night, which way am I going?
Embarrassed
Orchestrating a drama
Child's father
Your eyes
I own him
Two-Timer
Melt
Nayak
Wedding of the year
1000 times
Bomb blast
Memory Erasure
Nasya
Hasini
Crossing limits
His assets
You hid everything from me
Party Time
Our wedding???
Her accident
Help me
Hasini 2.0
You're different
I'm right next to you
Big Baby
Answers to your questions
Help me recover
Don't lie
Outsider
Inner Devil
My woman's heart
Return of Queen
Cutiepie
Forever
Our First Meet
My Adi
Waiting for his moment
My woman
Trip to Jule
Golden period
I taught you
Volleyball
The Night - Part One
The Night - Part Two
The Night - Part Three
Scandal
Blue House
Her Consent
I love you
Amusement Park
Haunted House
Pre-wedding function
Slap
Princess's Wedding
Dirty.... Naughty....
Crown
National Competition
Anger
Quirky
Creepy Stranger
His People
His Acquaintance
Shark
His Babygirl
She is my daughter
His Son-in-law
Chairperson
Communal Riots
You're my home
Unity of our country
He is charismatic
Their Nightmare
Military Headquarters
Trap for her
My Chief
Sun rises in the east
Dying Sun
Story of Decades
Interview for Palace Maid
Future King Conceived
Fall of the King
Ramdev
Machinations of L Country
Mortal Combat
Inner Chambers of Temple
Author's Update

I believe you

11.6K 1.1K 436
By Shiya_AS

'Be strong now, because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever.'

Palace:

Everyone in the palace was in happy mood after learning about Suhasini's victory in her first event. Empress asked the couple to come to Palace after their work to celebrate her success. The old lady also wanted to discuss about Eeshwar and Prerna's engagement as the elections were near and planning at this time would give them enough time to organize everything.

Late in the evening, Mahadev received Monika in his office. It took almost an hour for them to finish their chat. She left the palace soon. Madhana looked at her husband who looked unsettled.

Madhana: Your Majesty, you lost color in your face??? Something happened?? Whom did you meet??

Mahadev: Let's go to Empress Dowager's chamber.. I have something important to tell her.

Madhana nodded and followed him.

Mahadev conveyed the things to Empress. Madhana was shocked to hear this.

Empress: Are you sure?? Did Adi save his sample??

Mahadev: I called my intel and confirmed..

The old lady threw the cane from her hands..

Empress: I will never let that lowlife into this palace.. Bring Adi in front of me.. This should not hurt my grand daughter-in-law in anyway..

Adi entered the chamber at that time.. He looked at his grandmother and then at his parents..

Empress: you just stand there.. Didn't I tell you not to fiddle with that lowly woman??? You have really disgraced this palace..

Adi stood with his head down...

Empress: Answer me.. Do you know what I'm talking about??

Adi: Monica is Pregnant, Your Majesty..

Empress: So you are aware???

Suhasini entered the chamber at that time.. She came from the event.. She did not expect raised voices from Empress chamber.. She heard the part where Adi told that Monica was pregnant.

Adi nodded his head to Empress's question.

Mahadev: Did you store your semen sample in hospital??

Adi: yes...

Madhana: Why would you do that Adi??

She cried..

The old lady got the glimpse of the petite girl standing at the door..

Her voice softened and her eyes were filled with tears.. Suhasini reminded her younger self to her..

Empress: Come here, brat..

Suhasini walked towards the old lady..

Empress: I think, I made a mistake by getting you married to this guy... I'm sorry..

She said by holding her hands sincerely.. Suhasini hugged the old lady and rubbed her back slowly..

Suhasini: You can never make a mistake Empress Grandma...

His highness is the right one for me..

Empress: you are still calling him with a title???

Suhasini: He deserves it.. If you don't believe me, inga paarunga...

She walked towards him and stood before him...

Suhasini: Adi.. Look at me in the eye and tell me.. Are you related to that child in anyway??

Adi: Believe me.. That's not my child..

His stern voice said these words appeasing her anxious eyes..

She then turned around and declared..

Suhasini: My husband asked me to believe him.. I believe him.. That child will not be his child..

And I know you people were worried about me.. Please don't get worried.. I'm not sad for these things..

His Royal Highness, Aditya Mahadev belongs only to me.. I will chop off any girl who thinks to usurp him from me..

Madhana and Mahadev were stunned to see Suhasini. Empress had a clear expression on her face.. She still wanted to ask him one last time..

Empress: Are you sure that's not your child???

Adi: You can believe my word on that, Your Majesty.

Mahadev: I'm sorry Adi.. We doubted you..

Adi: Its okay, Your Majesty.

He exited the chamber and Suhasini followed him.. They felt bad for the way they treated Adi. He had always excelled in everything. He never brought any shame on family. He was an ideal prince. So this came as a shock for them and they were not able to control their emotions..

Adi and Suhasini reached their home.. He tried to talk with her. But she did not even wait for him. She entered their bed room and locked the door..

Adi: Hasini.. Jaan... Nambaleiya Ennai???

She did not reply...

Adi: Ma... Sathyama soldren.. Andha kozhandhai ennodadhu illa ma...

There was no reply.. He knocked on the door continuously.. But she was not even coming near the door..

Suhasini was lying down on bed. Its not that she didn't believe him. She believed him. It just hurt her to know that he had stored his semen sample somewhere and she did not even have the idea of it. It hurt her immensely, when she realized there was an high chance for someone to get pregnant with his child. She tried harder to stop her tears.. But she was not able to control.. The knocking on the door stopped.. She lifted her head to look at the door..

Suhasini: Avlo kozhuppu aayiruchi le Unaku.. 10 thedavai ku mela thatta mattiya??? Unaku jenmathukum veliya dhaan inime.. Naan en face eh kaatrena paaru..

She mumbled to herself and laid down again...

Adi: Hasini...

Adi: Paappa...

Adi: En azhagu thangame...

She was shocked to hear his voice from balcony.. She got up from the bed and walked towards the balcony.. She moved the curtain to see him standing on the rails..

Suhasini: Paithyam pudichurucha unaku Adi?? Keezha vizhundha Enna aaguradhu???

Olunga ulla vaa...

Adi: you closed all the doors... I had to climb three floors...

Suhasini: Sari sari..

She smiled as she sniffed her nose..

Adi jumped inside the balcony and walked into the room..

Adi: Look at your face.. All rose and pink..

He said as he pinched her nose..

Suhasini: Don't touch me, you cheater..

Adi: I didn't cheat on you, baby.. I promise... The only woman, I slept with and will sleep with in my life, is you...

Suhasini: Do you always need to bring sleep and bed in everything??

Adi: When you ask me about cheating, I obviously have to bring out sleep and bed..

Suhasini: Stop talking..

She started blushing.. He noticed her reaction..

Adi: You cannot taint a pure man's dignity..

Suhasini: Whoa.. Pure man who saved his semen sample in some shady hospital for his lady love..

Adi: why would my lady love require a small vial of sample when the whole bank is here..

He pointed at his groin..

Suhasini: You dirty gangster.. Shut your mouth..

She started hitting him.. He hugged her to stop her from hitting...

Adi: Hasini... Hasini... Kelu...

Suhasini: Enna???

Adi: I did save my samples few years ago.. But I destroyed them when we got married..

Suhasini: Puriyale Adi...

Adi: I destroyed them when I realized that our marriage will not be sham anymore..

Suhasini: When did that happen??

Adi: a longtime ago.. I did that before even properly breaking up with Monica..

Suhasini: Then whose child is she carrying??

Adi: How do I know?? As far as I'm concerned, that child is in no way related to me..

Suhasini: You are so cruel Adi.. After all, its a child..

Adi: If I be lenient towards her, then she will enter palace and kick you out.. Is that okay???

Suhasini: you are right.. I'm sorry... Unaku epdi idhellam theriyum?? And nee yean palace le edhaiyum theliva Sollale???

Adi: I said right.. Nothing escapes my eyes.. I knew it long before that someone was trying to get my sample.. So I told them to place 'my sample' in a visible place.. And they stole it..

I had no idea that it was for Monica.. I got to know about this recently. But I didn't act on it as this total conspiracy is planned to damage my reputation.. They chose this particular time..

Suhasini then started understanding..

Adi: I thought the Empress and King would believe me..

Disappointment flashed in his eyes...

Adi: But you believed me... You didn't ask me anything else.. You just felt content with what I said..

I love you Hasini... Sorry for hurting you..

I didn't mean to do this.. I was not able to bring myself and tell you that someone is trying to get pregnant with 'my stolen sample'.. You were so busy with your work.. I didn't want to bring my burden to you..

Suhasini felt touched.. She hugged the guy..

Suhasini: How can I not believe you, when you are this good to me??

Your reputation was on line, your life was on line, your throne, your rule, everything was on line..

Still you went on and tried to protect me..

Suhasini: I'm lucky to fall in love with you, Adi...

They smiled and kissed... He suddenly looked at her face..

Suhasini: What??

Adi: Someone out there is trying to get pregnant with my child even without me.. And here you are wasting your time by saying I'm busy, I'm tired..

Let me help you..

He said as he started unbuttoning her shirt..

Suhasini: You always do something and end up in my bed..

Adi smiled shamelessly...

*Author's note: Hello folks... Happy morning... Hope you all are doing good, better and great in your life.. Believe in what you believe, like Suhasini believes Adi... Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga.. Pidicha votes and comments please..

Your votes are my boost😍😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 11K 44
Hello guys. I'm one among the millions and millions of ashaangians around the world. This is my first story. Just tried to write a crime thriller sto...
389K 30.3K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
381K 35K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
81.9K 6.1K 68
A girl was getting ready for her engagement.she is wearing bangle in her hand.suddenly her friend Thamarai asked her ne pandrathu unaku sari nu padut...