The Hidden Sano

By SimpGod_6

This is my first actual story, so sorry for any mistakes. I have never read the manga only seen some bits and... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Update on what happened
People That adopted the book.

Part 19

3K 129 53
By SimpGod_6

(A/N: I am somewhere aroudn this part in the picture. Also I'm trying to make Taiju like the OG one, so sorry if I mess up on it😂)
Normal Talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet"
A/N- (yeet)

Previously:
Almsot like I was a ragdoll.

Takemichi's POV:

It had knocked the air out of me. I gasp for air the second I recovered. I looked at Taiju to see him look disappointed. While he still has his grip on me I stand up, and I kick him in the baby maker.

"OW FUCK, WHAT THE HELL" Taiju practically screamed while falling on his knees and face planting in the floor.

I smile at the pain in his face. While he was on his knees I went behind him and kicked real hard making his whole body plant on the ground. But of course he is a monster that he gets up with no more pain.

I help footsteps and one clacking. I turn around and see two people. I am not really a gangster nerd but I can tell that they are important. Just when I was going to turn back to Taiju he had punched me in the face sending me flying.

I got knocked out...

There is only so much beatings a child can take.

(A/N: You know where its about to go) Mikey's POV:

I was walking to the store to buy me some snacks since Ken-chin didn't want to. He is so mean. On the way to the store I see my child Takemichy being treated like a ragdoll and he seemed to have knocked out.

I looked closer at the person treating Takemichy like that. I didn't know who he was, but I think he is in a gang. Knowing this I got pissed. 'How dare he do that to Takemichy'

I start walking up to him. As soon as I was right behind him I tapped his shoulder. He looks at me. It seemed he noticed that I was angry and he just smirked. This bastards going to hell.

He faced towards me. Right as he did I jumped and punched him in the face. Since do to my height I was practically half his height so I had to jump.

The guy is now knocked out. I pick up Takemichy and walk to the store. I need snacks to survive.

Time Skip to After he Gets his Snacks

Mikey's POV Still:

I finally got my snacks while holding Takemichy the whole time. I of course got weird stares since I was holding an unconscious child.

I start walking to Takemichy's apartment so I can lay him in a comfy spot. Just before I get to his apartment I see Mitauya and Ken-chin.

"Ken-chin!!! Mitsuya!!!" I yell out while running towards them with Takemichy in my hands.

They look at me and looked shocked. I smile when I had reach them.

"Why is Takemichy like that?" Mitsuya asks sounding concerned.

"Oh right! He got ragdolled by some tall man" I say feeling the anger building up, but still smile.(A/N: Smiley 2.0?!??!?😂)

I can see the shock on their faces. There shock turned into anger.

"Is Takemichi ok?" Mitsuya asks while containing his anger.

"Yep!" I say simply while smiling.

"Ok good, what about the person that attacked Takemichy" Ken-chin asks finally being calm.

I say that I am heading to Takemichy's apartment. They had decided to take along. I of course made Ken-chin hold Takemichy.

Time Skip still Mikey's POV:

We arrived at his door. Relising that I don't have a key I check Takemichy's pockets to find nothing. I start to panic but I see a matt on the floor in front of Takemichy's door. 'Ah.. the classic way to place your key to the door'

I pick up the matt slightly to see a key. I pick up the key and push it in the door and moved it to the side until like heard a click. I open the door and turn on the lights while taking off my shoes.

I make a motion to Ken-chin to give me Takemichy. He hands him to me, and I walk away. I go to Takemichy's room and lay him on his futon. I tuck him under his blanket and leave quietly.

I should call Emma or Hina so they could treat his wounds. I go to the living room to see Ken-chin and Mitsuya chilling. They look at me and pat the spot in between them. (A/N; Ship it if you want😂)

I go over to the kitchen real quick and grab my snacks. I then go and sit in between them. I get comfy and we all start to conversate.

To be Continued

(A/N: Sorry for not posting for a while I forgot that I didn't have school Monday then I forgot that I needed to update. I also forgot to wake up early yesterday I can write this. So I finally updated it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 656 42
This is my first time writing a story! - - - - - - - The title's credits go to Henry -I do not own any the characters other then y/n!! Or maybe a...
31.5K 889 33
Mikey is the demon prince, and shinishiro is the king of demons, Takemichi is a human (or is he?) takemichi parents sent him to a school full of "mon...
272K 5.8K 30
This is my first fanficition story so please don't judge. I tried my best it's probably horrible but I hope you enjoy it. I don't own Bnha characters...
6.2K 108 51
this is the rewrite one, since you already know that I deleted the previous one since all of the chapters there are messed up. And I at least try an...