Part 16

Normal Talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet"<-- might do flashbacks
A/N- (yeet)

Previously:
Don't get me wrong rhe smile was comforting but scary.

(A/N: ANOTHER SURPRISE)
Hanma's POV:

After the fight we had went to Bosses place to take care of our wounds. 'Also because Author-sama has no clue what Kazutora or my house looks like or where its at.'

"Thanks for saving us back there Boss!" I yell out while giving a closed eyed smile.

"No problem also call me Takemichi I'm not used to the whole boss thing." He says while smiling lightly.

"Sure whatever you prefer" Me and Kazutora said while giving a playful salute.

We get inside the apartment and settled down in the living room. Takemichi said that he would go grab the first aid kit. Me and Kazutora had a small conversation while Takemichi grabs it. He arrived with the med kit not long after he left. He grabs out some medical stuff that I don't know what it's called.

Time Skip

We all have our few wounds patched up, which is great since Takemichi did most of it. Me and Kazutora didn't want to bother Takemichi so we left. We had also left Takemichi because we didn't want Touman to get suspicious. That would have been troublesome. As me and Kazutora leave the apartment building we see the one and only Mikey and Draken. Oh shit. We quickly hide behind some dumpster that was conveniently placed there.

Mikey's POV:

Me and Ken-chin are walking to Takemichy's home to jack all of his food. We also wanted to hang out with Takemichy since we are bored. Right when me and Ken-chin were almost right in front of the building we see Kazutora and Hanma. They see us and make run towards the closest dumpster. I look at Ken-chin and he looks at me in confusion.

"Should we just pretend we didn't see anything?" I ask in a hushed tone.

Ken-chin just shrugs his shoulders not knowing what to do in this kind of situation. I just decided to just ignore it and walked pass them. They seemed to think I didn't because I heard a sigh right behind me as we walked passed the dumpster. I thought it was funny, what idiots. We walk to Takemichy's front door and knock.

"Did you forget something-" Takemichy asks not looking up at the first part but at the end looking up.

"Eeeeh, was someone else here before me?" I ask in a whiney tone while walking past him.

"Oh, didn't know it was you, my.....friend! Yeah my friend was here not to long ago...hehe..." Takemichy says almost hesitantly while walking behind me.

"Hmmm...ok I believe you" I say simply while facing Takemichy.

I can hear Takemichy sigh while I turn around and head towards the kitchen. Ken-chin sits at the table while I take out all the food I want to eat and place it on Takemichy's counter.

"Takemichy can you cook something for us using these ingredients??" I ask while giving my best pleading face.

"You can't just take out all my food like that! If you want me to cook for you at least buy me groceries!" Takemichy shouts out giving a little 'hmph' after.

"Oh..Sorry Takemichy I didn't know it mattered that much" I say giving a small smile.

"Of course it matters! Whenever you eat all my food and leave and don't come back for a day, I have no food!" Takemichy yells a bit more quieter than before.

I didn't think I was doing something wrong. I guess I do cause trouble for Takemichy.

"Sorry Takemichy I didn't mean it." I  apologize.

While this was happening Ken-chin just sat there doing nothing looking at me like I'm an idiot. I noticed it too. I got ticked off.

"What are you looking at dumbass Ken-chin!" I shout while making the 'tch' face.

"I'm not the dumbass here! You are!" He shouts back having an irk on his forehead.

Takemichi's POV:

The two were bickering again making the atmosphere lighter. I laughed loudly. This is home. This is my life now. I smile brightly and said:

"Thank you for being my new family" I smile not knowing it could burn worse than the sun.

I could see both there eyes light up as they look at me. I was confused. Until they ran up and hugged me and said:

"You are such an adorable bean that needs to be protected" Uncle Mikey and Draken-kun says in a very parent like tone.

I chuckle at this.

My new family.

My new life.

To be Continued

(A/N: Hope you guys liked it so far, there is still plenty of more to come. Here is a fun fact this fanfic originally came from this essay I was doing, and I just got the results out, I got 46/50 which I am very proud of😁.)