Part 11

(A/N: Forgot to say that all of the captains were there at the little fight. I am switching it up a bit)

Text Speech:
Normal Talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet"<-- might do flashbacks
A/N- [yeet]

Previously:
"Okay, Curry it is" I delightfully say.

Takemichi's POV:

After we all ate they had decided to play Uno. I know its because they want to forget what happened just for a second. We all got in a circle while I was just praying that they wouldn't start a fight in my house. We finally started playing and it already got heated.

"You mother fucker! Your cheating!!" Says Baji-san who can not contain his cursing. (A/N: I can't hell but think that Baji would be the one to curse a lot😂)

"Nah-ah you just suck" says Draken-kun while smirking at Baji-san.

"What idiots.." I hear Mitsuya-san say a little over a whisper then places down his card.

"Hey! Why did you skip me!" Says Uncle Mikey putting like a child.

"Because that is part of the game" says Mitsuya-san sighing at the others childishness.

Uncle Mikey stopped pouting and placed down a draw four. Not long after I hear cursing come from someone I then notice Smiley of course smiling with an irk on his face.

"Son of a bitch.." Is what Smiley says before grabbing four cards.

This kept on going with many fights in between. My house almost go ruined until Mitsuya-san won the game and said that we shouldn't play that anymore. It was funny to see all their annoyed faces.

Time Skip

I was walking to school without the supervision of the captains, it had took a lot of convincing to do. I saw a guy with banana looking hair and big cat like eyes. He has yellow eyes with half black half yellow hair. I had also seen a tattoo on his neck that takes the shape of a tigar.

 I had also seen a tattoo on his neck that takes the shape of a tigar

He was standing by a dark alley way it made him intimidating. I tried walking past him but he stopped me by placing his arm in front of me.

"Hey kid.. are you that new member of Tokyo Manji?" He asks in a menacing voice.

"What is Tokyo Manji?" I ask in a sweet tone deciding to paly dumb and not say that I am.

He stays silent then pats my head and walks away. That was weird why did he ask me if I was the new member?? I start to wonder if he was in the other gangs and trying to use me as bait. I got a shivers down my back as if someone was watching me. I speed walk to my school just in time for the class to begin.

Time Skip to After School

I walked home again with no captain supervision. I ended up seeing that banana haired dude again. He looked straight to me and walked to me. He stopped right in front of me while staring deep into my soul.

"Hello mister, do you need something?" I ask while trying not to look creeped out.

"Your a liar.." I hear him say just belly above a whisper.

I started to sweat relizimg what he might be talking about.

"What do you mean.. hehe.." I say acting dumb while laughing nervously.

"You know exactly what I mean.." he says in a dark tone.

He forcefully grabs my arm and takes me to this arcade that seems to be closed. Oh no I think something bad 8s going to happen.

Little did he know that something is going to happen.

To be Continued