Part 4

Text Speech:
Normal Talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet"<-- might do flashbacks
A/N- [yeet]

Previously:
"What a weak boy" says Auntie Emma while smirking

Takemichi's POV:

I was giggling and so was the others too I mean who wouldn't a teenage male got beat up by a child. We all were walking to the shrine because Uncle Mikey had a meeting and said it was ok for me to go, also because we needed someone to hold Kisake. We finally arrived and people were giving me looks of confusion and anger. I don't know why they are angry but oh well. I walked with Uncle Mikey to the top on the way there I must've gotten a little scared with all the stares I got that I holded Uncle Mikey's hand. Uncle Mikey seems shocked but still holds my hand.

"Thank you all for coming here" Uncle Mikey said sternly.

He looks so cold and mean, almost scary with that serious face. I ended up holding his hand tighter, in return he sqeezed my hand back, he looked at me and smiled. It looked like he was saying don't be scared. I let go of my iron grip but held onto his shirt.

"Blah blah blah"

I wasn't paying attention until I heard Kisake's name.

"Kisake was knocked out by this boy who is Hanagaki Takemichi" Uncle Mikey says seriously.

'HE DIDN'T SAY TAKEMICHY!?!?!' I am scared Uncle Mikey said Takemichy the whole way but now he is saying Takemichi. Not long after Uncle Mikey said that the crowd cheered loudly, I'm guessing that they don't like the Kisake dude.

"YEAAAH" Almost all of Touman cheered.

They all seem happy but Uncle Mikey still had his serious face on. As soon as they knew Uncle Mikey was going to talk they stopped their cheering almost instantly.

"We still need Kisake, and from now on Takemichi will be Touman's new member" Uncle Mikey stated faintly smiling.

I was so shocked that if I were a skeleton my jaw would have fallen off. Everyone there was shocked. They haven't expected a kid to become a new member at all.

"Also I need someone to carry Kisake and take him home" Uncle Mikey said with a bored expression.

After the meeting someone had finally decided to take Kisake home. Everyone left except for the captains.

"So kid why did you knock out the Kisake bastard?" One of the captains said.

"First introduce yourselves then I will say" I say almost commanding them to do so.

"Alright then brat, I am Keisuke Baji" Says the now known Baji-san.

"I am Takashi Mitsuya, nice to meet you" Says the nice Mitsuya-san

"I'm Haruki Hayashida or Pah-chin" said the now known Pah-chin.

"I am Kawata Nahoya or Smiley" Says the never ending smily person.

"Okay, nice to meet all of you as you know I am Hanagaki Takemichi and I am the new member" I say smiling.

To be Continued

SHORT LIKE MIKEY