::The Daughters He Never Knew...

By MysticAnimeGirl4Lyfe

This is a story about how sesshomaru rapes kagome on the night of his heat and had twins and he didn't even k... More

::The Daughter He Never Knew:: a inuyasha fanfic :: sesshomaru love story::
::Chapter 2: The day she left::
::I can't believe im pregnant::
::I can't pass through the well::
:: Suprise Suprise!!!! ::
:: The Accident ::
:: A Dangerous Journey ::
:: Unwanted Encounters ::
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE!!!
All grown up
Great Days Always Goes Bad
You Said To Never Keep Secrets!
Trouble In The Feudal Era
Back Here Again

I'm Dying To See You Again

3.6K 70 6
By MysticAnimeGirl4Lyfe

It was a beautiful night, stars up in the sky twinkled ever so brightly, a beautiful young woman looked up at the stars with a longing look in her hollow eyes, her hand unconsciously reaching up to grip the special pendant around her neck, she sucked in a huge breath and let it out slowly, upon hearing a knock on her door, she cleared her throat and told whoever was on the other side to enter.

"My lady." The imp bowed in respect.

"What is it jaken?" She replied in a hollow voice, never turning around to face the imp.

"Lord sesshomaru sent me to tell you that the guests are here, and to meet him in his study before you go down to the ball." The imp said while still bowing.

"Very well, tell him I will be there shortly, you may go." She said.

" Hai my lady." The imp said as he got up off of the ground and wobbled out of the room.

The woman let out another long breath before turning to look at herself in the full body mirror, the reflection of a young woman with long ebony hair pulled up into an elegant bun, beautiful flawless tanned skin, and empty, hollow eyes brown eyes, stared back at her. The woman brushed off her elegant dress and straightened her posture, and turned to walk out of the huge elegant room, she walked down the hallway, her head held high, servants and guards bowing in respect as she passed by them, at the end of the hallway, stood a tall, thick oak wood door, the woman raised her hand and knocked softly on the door.

" Enter." She heard a deep, baritone voice say from the other side of the door.

The woman opened the door, her nose was assaulted by the usual stench of sex, the woman watched with dull eyes as a servent girl finished tying the large bow around her waist to complete her uniform, and she dashed out of the office, laughing under her breath. The woman turned her empty eyes on the taiyoukai sitting behind the desk, his golden orbs staring at her for a moment, before he spoke up.

"Take a seat Kagome." He said while motioning to one of the chairs that sat in front of his large desk.

"I rather not, now, what is it that you wish to speak of, in case you've forgotten, we have guests waiting downstairs." Kagome said.

Sesshomaru ignored Kagome's words, but he sat there, staring at her, his eyes roaming over every inch of her body, he saw the way her dress hugged her womanly curves in all the right places.

"Might I say kagome, you are looking very ravishing tonight." He said as his eyes traveled from her breasts, back up to meet her eyes.

" If that's all you have to say, then I'll be on my way." Kagome said while turning around, ready to walk out of the study, when sesshomaru's voice stopped her.

" Do you recall the talk we had about five years ago?" Sesshomaru asked, while getting up and walking over to kagome.

" We've had plenty of talks in the last five years, you'll have to be more specific." Kagome said while avoiding his intense gaze.

" Alright, allow me to elaborate, do you recall the talk we had about having an heir to the throne?" He said while walking closer to kagome.

Kagome took a few steps back to put space in between the two of them.

" I said it once back then, and I'm saying it again now, you have an heir. Kagome said while glaring at him.

Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes at kagome.
" My domain can't be run by someone that lives in another world." Sesshomaru said in a deadly tone.

" You should have thought about that before you destroyed the well." Kagome said, her tone for once in ten years, returning to its usual sassy self.

" No, you should have thought about it before you cut that vine, had it not been for that idiotic thing you did, I would have an heir here right now." Sesshomaru said, his voice back to its usual stoic self.

Kagome's eyes flashed pink, her reiki rising to dangerous and harmful levels.

Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes at her.

" Miko, calm yourself, you are not about to endanger anyone in this residence, because you don't have control over your weak human emotions." Sesshomaru said while glaring at her.

Kagome's fists clenched and unclenched over and over again, glimpses of her daughters screaming her name and falling into the well entered her mind, she looked at sesshomaru with hate and fire in her eyes, she lifted her fist, aiming for sesshomaru's face, but he caught it, he squeezed her hand, causing her to wince in pain, so she in response, brought forth her reiki to her fist, and it started to burn sesshomaru, which made him let go of her fist.

"Don't you dare... DONT YOU DARE TURN THIS ON ME!! ITS YOUR FAULT WHY MY GIRLS AREN'T HERE WITH ME, ITS YOUR FAULT THAT I MISSED SEEING THEM GROW UP INTO TEENAGERS, EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT!! IF YOU WOULD HAVE JUST LEFT ME ALONE, I WOULDNT BE IN THIS MESS NOW!!" kagome screamed, hot tears streaming down her face, her holy powers rising once again.

" You claim to hate humans, yet your forcing me to stay here, then you have the audacity to talk about me having you an heir, but every time I turn around, your fucking some new whore, if you need an heir so bad, let that bitch who just left out of here have you one, you will never touch me in that way again, and I will never have another baby by you, and mark my words sesshomaru, I will get out of here one day, and I will find a way back to my girls." kagome yelled out as she ran out of the study, tears still streaming down her face, the servants and guards looking at kagome as she ran back to her room, slamming the door shut.
............................................................................................................................................
In the present time

No Pov

" How am I supposed to calm down?! The well disappeared for ten years and now that it's back, we can't even touch it?!" Kaori fell to her knees and covered her face with her hands, tears of frustration springing to her eyes.

Kaoru looked over her shoulder at haru and her obaasan.

" Can you two give us a moment please?" Kaoru gave them a weak pleading smile.

" Of course darling." Sakura said. " Come dear, how about you help me bake some cookies." She said to haru as she began pulling him out of the shrine.

Haru looked at kaori with a worried look on his face, he knew that kaori had been stressed out lately, and he also knew that she hardly ever really broke down like that, he knew that she was the type of person that kept all of her problems locked away to herself and hated to let people see her loose her composure.

Kaoru walked over to her sister and kneeled down behind her, and hugged her from behind.

" I know how your feeling kaori, I want her back too... There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her, but I also know that, we can't stress ourselves out over it, remember what I told you that night when obaasan put us to sleep, I said that we are gonna get her back, and we will, just give it time, everything will fall into place." Kaoru said while getting in front of her sister.

" *sniff sniff* B-but we are so close to getting her back, yet so far away. I've been trying to be so strong, but it's like all of my training and efforts are futile, I just want our mother back." Kaori said while tears streamed down her face.

Kaoru wiped her sisters tears away.

" Remember when obaasan told us that when mama was pregnant with us, the well always shocked her and prohibited her from going through the well?" Kaoru asked her sister.

Kaori nodded.

" And you remember when she also said that when mama was close to giving birth to us, the well stopped shocking her, but she was too pregnant to try and get over and into the well?" She asked.

Kaori nodded again.

" Then there is nothing to worry about, we just have to wait for the well to open to us, then we will definitely get our mom back." Kaoru said while smiling.

Kaori gave her sister a weak smile and pulled her into a tight hug.

" I'm glad I have you." Kaori said burying her face into her sisters ebony hair.

Kaoru hugged her sister back.

" I'm glad I have you too, now... Go back to being your normal emotionless self, you being all in your feelings is creepy." Kaoru said making a creeped out face.

Kaori laughed which made kaoru laugh.

" Now let's go inside, I heard obaasan say that she and haru are gonna make cookies." Kaoru squealed in delight.

Kaori smiled slightly and shook her head at her sisters excitement.

"Yes, let's go." Kaori said as they walked out of the shrine.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amariyah here, sorry that the chapter isn't that good, but next chapter, I'll try and make it better and more interesting, I have a lot of ideas for this story, I'm just trying to put them in the right places.

PS. I might add other characters from different animes in this story.

Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
248K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
17.6K 419 69
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...