His EX-HUSBAND (Forthbeam)

Galing kay caseylove01

EVERYONE, MEET MY WHORE HUSBAND, AND HIS BASTARD CHILD, WHO I WAS THINKING WAS MINE. REMEMBER THIS SLUT'S FA... Higit pa

disclaimer
1: STOP HIM CALLING BASTA*D
2: THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU HERE
3: I HATE YOU
4: If you ever loved me
5:What have I done?
6: Memories or Nightmare
7: I will help you, but I have conditions.
8: GUILT
9:saviour
10: slum & meeting son
11: ignored
12
13
14: Meanie
15: your sorry mean nothing
16: NOT READY TO FACE IT
not an update
17: HE IS YOUR SON!
18:Detective's call
19: Where did I go wrong in loving you?
20: Meeting Forth's Mother
21:Meetings
22: CULPRIT
Trailer of Chapter 23
23: YOU DID NOT
24: "HIS" REVEALED
.
100k

25:PAST

8.5K 248 56
Galing kay caseylove01

(THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER IS IN PAST)

4 YEARS BEFORE

Those two were alone. It was practically midnight and to their luck today was no one at their apartment. Everyone took turns to be with Beam because his delivery date was near. Today was Lam turn. Beam was thinking about the proposal he got from THEM. He had made his decision that he will do whatever they want him to do. He will do anything to know his past. To know who were his parents. To know his blood. Since childhood, he wished to at least know his parents. At least one person, who he could say, his blood. And after so long, he got a chance, he didn't want to lose it no matter what. It's not like he didn't try to find his parents. Forth tried to find them for him, but after years of searching, he couldn't find them. Beam came out of his thoughts when he feel a warm and big hand on his. He looked up to see Lam, kneeling in front of him, as he sat on the couch.

"Beam, please listen to me. Don't do this. This is not right Beam. Think about how it is going to affect Forth. Please Beam. Please don't be selfish."

Lam said, more like pleaded. Beam looked at him with tear-stained eyes.

"I am not selfish. You don't understand. (sob)........ You don't understand what it f-feels like to grow up as an orphan. (sob) W-with n-no one by your side. (sob) All a-alone, fighting for basic needs every day (sob)..........You don't know how it feels when people look down on you your whole life because you don't know who you are. who your parents were?........ (Sob) You don't know how it feels to sleep with a half-empty stomach...(sob) having no one by your side when you are feeling low, (sob) when you are sick, (sob) when people bully you,(sob) when people throw their used things on you out of pity,(sob) when (sob) when you feel like giving up (sob) there was no one by your side to tell you that 'Don't worry, I am with you' (sob) you don't know how it feels to see kids your age laughing and chatting with their parents (sob)...YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, (sob)."Beam yelled at the last of his sentence., was him wanting to know his parents were selfish?

"BUT THAT IS ALL PAST. (lam yelled, but soon composed himself.)You have a family now,(he said in a whisper) Forth, Phana, me, everyone, and the little one. (he said as he glanced at Beam's baby bump)......... You don't need to do this. We will find another way." Lam said desperately. He can't just stand aside and see his best friend's family crumble down. He has to stop Beam before he took a wrong decision.

"NO... I SAID NO. I WILL DO IT. I HAVE TO DO IT........ I WANT MY SON TO KNOW WHO HIS GRANDPARENTS WERE..... I WANT HIM TO HAVE EVERYTHING.....(Sob) I want to know who they were....(sob) why they left me in that shitty orphanage..(sob) why? Why? What crime did I commit at such a little age that they had to abandon me? (Sob) Making me orphan..."

"But Forth has to know about thi-"

"NO. THEY said it clearly If I want to know my parents I have to make Forthie believe that Hanie is not his child."

"He Will be broken Beam. You can't do that to Forth" Lam said more like pleaded. Why can't Beam understand, he is betting his and Beamgforth's relationship over someone who abandoned him years ago.

"He won't. He won't believe it. I know him to the core. He won't believe a piece of paper over me. Our love is not that weak. Besides, I will tell him everything once They told me who my parents were. We just have to act for a day. Okay." Beam looked at Lam to help him. In no way he was able to do all this alone. He needed someone to help him, someone who has power and money.

"Why can't we tell Forth everything beforehand? He has to know."

"No. We won't do that. "Beam replied with determination. Lam looked at Beam with disappointment. His head was aching so much, if he would stay here for another second, he would burst and do something that he will regret. He needed to control himself. Everything so out of his control. He dashed out of the room but stopped at the door and looked back to see Beam looking at him with tear-stained eyes.

"You are not thinking straight Beam. It can backfire. And unfortunately, if it did, you would lose everything you have now for the people who abandoned you. "

(TWO DAYS LATER, ON THE DAY OF DELIVERY )

It's been two days since that day. Lam's words were haunting him since them every second. What if it backfires? Nonetheless he and Lam reluctantly but at last arranged everything and before the DNA test was taken, they already had a fake DNA test which tells the baby was not related to Forth in any way. Beam has seen that report and decided that it would be better if it was with Lam. What if Forth sees it before he gave birth to a baby. their plan will fail. Talking about Forth, there was not a single minute when Forth is not around him, taking care of him like a porcelain doll. And that behavior of Forth, made Beam doubt his decision. Was he being selfish? thinking about his happiness, ignoring the fact that his happiness will bring pain to his loved ones.

"Are you sure about this Beam? Think once again." Beam looked to see Lam looking at him with pleading eyes. Beam let out a sigh as he looked at his baby bump and caresses it with his left hand.

"one side is my past, my only chance to know my origin, and one side my future, my forth, my baby....... is it worth it if I choose my past?" Beam asked more liked a whisper but was loud enough for Lam to hear.

"never. It's unfair to everyone close to you. Specially Forth and the little one." Lam said.

Beam closed his eyes. What was he thinking? Were pregnancy hormones were making him stupid? How can he make such foolish decisions? Those people who abandoned him, thrown him out to suffer were more important than Forth, Phana, and others? Who helped him, loved him. He wanted to beat himself because of what he was going to do?

"I won't do it. I can't let my past hinder my future. Let's stop with all this. You should burn down that fake DNA report." Beam said to which lam immediately hugged him, nearly in tears. He was so happy.

"I will Beam. Thank you so much for taking the right decision."

(time skip)

Beam looked at his baby, so cute. Tears welled in his eyes. He looked just like Forth. He kissed his forehead.

"Sorry baby. Papa was going to do the biggest mistake of his life. But your uncle Lam made me realize how wrong I was. I am so sorry to even think of doing that to you and your dad. I am sorry." Beam said with tears. He was waiting for Forth and others. The opening sound of the door was heard and Beam snapped his head towards the sound thinking it was Forth.

"You're awake already?" the man said smirking.

"What are you doing here?" Beam asked the man. He looked at the man with disgust. That man started to laugh making Beam frown.

"What's so funny?"

"You are such a fool beam." The man said. Beam didn't give a response just ignore their mere existence in front of him.

"Oh my, that look... gosh..... How can someone be so foolish" the man said as he tried to take a look at hanie, Beam immediately hide Hanie in his embrace. He won't ever let even a shadow of that man on his son.

"Still don't understand?" this time the women said taking Beam's attention. To tell the truth, that woman creeps out Beam.

"You have made fool of yourself beam. We don't know who your parents were... We don't know who birthed low life like you." she said with a venom-less voice.

"You guys didn't succeed in whatever you were thinking. We destroyed that piece of paper. Now Get. Out. Of. My Sight." Beam said with greeting teeth.

"

"Oh really? I guess you misunderstood something. Forth already got that fake report of yours. Forth's mother will come here soon with divorce papers, you know " She said with a smirk.

"N-no...... T-this c-cant be happening....... I-i will t-tell f-forth everything...... H-he won't believe some peace of paper over me." Beam found his whole world crumbling. This was happening. Lam warned him that it can backfire. and it did. He knew the consequences. It was not true, Forth won't believe a piece of paper over him. For god's sake, he has nowhere to go. He doesn't have anyone other than them. How will he feed his baby? No, it can't happen. With that thought, he burst out in tears.

"Oh sorry to hear that. But for your information, he already believed that piece of paper over you and signed divorce pape-"

before she could complete her sentence, Beam's eyes rolled back, the last thing he heard was someone calling his name. Or was it his imagination Beam thought?

"BEAM"

Lam burst inside the room, the moment he saw beam slowly falling on the bed. To his luck, the baby was securely placed on Beam's lap. He took the baby and led him on the bed as he pressed the emergency button near the bed, calling for help. He looked back to see THEM smiling at his and Beam's misery.

"DON'T YOU HAVE ENOUGH, GET OUT FROM HERE," Lam yelled making the sleeping baby cry out loud. THEY went outside, smiling at their victory.

Inside the room, Lam finally let out his tears. How could things come to this point? He looked at the unconscious figure of Beam, lying on the bed as doctors were attending to him. He closed his tear-filled eyes.

"I am sorry Beam, for betraying you."

With that Lam went out of there without looking back. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

28.9K 1.2K 22
Not completed! Will love find its way to you when you consider yourself so unlucky? Beam, a guy pretending to be mentally strong with his friends Ph...
116K 5K 23
Beam hurt by his mother. He hurt every woman whose confess to him. Only one night stand then he throw all of them like trash, like his mother done it...
45.8K 1.4K 11
" Beamiee " The girl calls to get Beam's attention . But Beam couldn't turn his eyes from the figure at the right corner of the bar . Beam hurriedly...
628K 26.1K 96
2moons fanfic Beam disappeared after his one-night stand with Forth. No one knows where he went. Until he returned 7 years later. the characters belo...