The Long Lost Mafia Princess

By Alicia265145

Valentina Williams that is the girls name of this story, or at least she thought it was. Turns out that her w... More

Author's word
characters
Mafia
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (Arsenio Hernandez pov)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
I need your help
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
2 day break
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Second book
|| Second book ||
My exams are finished
Book 2 characters
Book 2 chapter 1
Book 2 chapter 2
Book 2 chapter 3
Book 2 chapter 4
Book 2 chapter 5
Book 2 chapter 6
Book 2 chapter 7
Book 2 chapter 8
Book 2 chapter 9
Book 2 chapter 10
Book 2 chapter 11
Book 2 chapter 12
Book 2 chapter 13
Book 2 chapter 14
Book 2 chapter 15
Book 2 chapter 16
Book 2 chapter 17
Book 2 chapter 18
Book 2 chapter 19
Book 2 chapter 20
Book 2 chapter 21
Book 2 chapter 22
Book 2 chapter 23
Book 2 chapter 24
Book 2 chapter 25
Book 2 chapter 26
Book 2 chapter 27
Book 2 chapter 28
Book 2 chapter 29
Book 2 chapter 30
Book 2 chapter 31
Book 2 chapter 32
Book 2 chapter 33
Book 2 chapter 34
Book 2 chapter 35
Book 2 chapter 36
Book 2 chapter 37
Book 2 chapter 38
Book 2 chapter 39
Book 2 chapter 40
Book 2 chapter 41
Book 2 chapter 42
Book 2 chapter 43
Book 2 chapter 44
Book 2 chapter 45
Book 2 chapter 46
Book 2 chapter 47
Book 2 chapter 48
Book 2 chapter 49
Book 2 chapter 50
Book 2 chapter 51
Book 2 chapter 52
Book 2 chapter 53
Book 2 chapter 54
Book 2 chapter 55
Book 2 chapter 56
Book 2 chapter 57
Book 2 chapter 58
Book 2 chapter 59
Book 2 chapter 60
Book 2 chapter 61
Book 2 chapter 62
Book 2 chapter 63
Book 2 chapter 64
Book 2 chapter 65
Book 2 chapter 66
Book 2 chapter 67
Book 2 chapter 68
Book 2 chapter 69
Book 2 chapter 70
Book 2 chapter 71
Book 2 chapter 72
Book 2 chapter 73
Book 2 chapter 74
Book 2 chapter 75
Book 2 chapter 76
Book 2 chapter 77
Book 2 chapter 78
Book 2 chapter 79
Book 2 chapter 80
Book 2 chapter 81
Book 2 chapter 82
Book 2 chapter 83
Bonus chapter
New book

Chapter 68

9.2K 277 17
By Alicia265145

Elijah's POV.

We were now in one of the rooms in the mall that was just for our family when we are here, we own the mall by the way that's why we have it.

The others were watching the video from the security system, trying to see what had happened.

The video didn't have any audio, but it did have the footage.

I had already seen it and when I tell you that I am furious at that Britney girl.

That Britney girl was messed up and not going to lie, I'm kind of proud on Val.

That Britney girl though, she got one right hit on Val when she made her trip.

I grabbed an emergency kid and grouched down in front of Val.

She had a small nosebleed, but that was all.

Still just for this and bringing Val to that egde and causing her so much pain emotionally, she is going to pay one way or another.

"Why the hell did you guys do that?!" Grandpa yelled making Val flinch slightly.

I drew gentle little circles on her knee, while still taking care of her nose trying to comfort her.

Grandpa noticed Val's reaction to the yelling and threw her an apologising glance her way before stalking over to Britney.

"Why did you slap her?" He wasn't asking, no he was demanding an answer.

"Because she was saying hurtful things to me." She said as she started fake crying.

At that answer, Val immediately looked towards Britney, hatred filled her eyes as she looked shocked from that answer.

"Liar" Val then said looking at her.

"I'm not lying,-" she cried and then looked over to Blake, "-Blakey, she threatened me to stay away from you baby" She continued.

Blake looked at her with pure disgust, "One, don't call me that and two, I am not your boyfriend how many times do I have to tell you." He spat out.

Valentina snickered, just like some of the others.

"Don't say that baby, you love me, I know you do." She spoke confidently.

"I'm going to kill you if you don't stop" He threatened, and knowing Blake he wasn't joking.

Grandpa knew that too and interfered.

"Valentina, what happened out there?" He asked his tone softening a little bit.

You could see by looking at her that she didn't want to tell us.

"She threatened me, saying that I couldn't hang out with you guys and then slut shamed me, saying that I'm trying to get with her boyfriend which by the way is not her boyfriend and isn't mine either.-" I knew she wasn't telling us something, she was holding something for herself.

"-I just told her that I'm still going to hang out with you guys and than she had the audacity to slap me, I just slapped her back and then tried to walk away, but she had to drag me back. It was her fault the fight started, I tried to walk away from it first, but if you hit me, I'll hit back." She finished talking.

Grandpa nodded before looking back to that Britney girl, "Do you have something to add?" He than asked.

"She's lying, she hit me first that's how the fight started." She said.

"Stop lying, I've had enough of you. Just shut up and tell the truth!" Val yelled at her.

"'I'm not ly-" She got cut of by dad.

"Yes you are, we have the security footage." He said annoyed.

She didn't know what to say to that and kept silent.

"Now why did you start hitting her and why did you say that Valentina couldn't be around us?"

"Because-...."

"Why?"

"-because she is weird and poor and ugly and fat and she shouldn't hang out with amazing rich people like you, and then trying to steal my soon to be boyfriend. She is disgusting just like in the old day-"

My and others blood had started boiling at this point, but we wanted her to finish that sentence so we had even more reasons to kill that bitch and enjoy it even more.

But she couldn't finish that sentence, because Val had already stood up and taken out her gun.

She stood at the head of the table while Britney sat on the other side.

Val pointed her gun at Britney before striding to the other side of the table.

Britney looked at her in fear, but still had a smug look on her face.

Standing in front of Britney she gripped her face in her hand while pressing the gun to a weird spot on her head where you wouldn't normally put your gun on.

"I swear to god Britney, if you keep talking then I'm going to shoot you just in the same place where I smashed your head into that locker in." She gritted through her teeth.

Oh that makes sense- wait what?

"Oh please you don't have the guts." She laughed.

Val looked at dad, speaking with their eyes before she took of the safety of the gun and shot just beside her head.

Britney now looked at her in fear.

Val had probably asked dad if this room was sound proof which it was.

"Why did I even think that maybe you had changed over the years, you're just the same arrogant annoying piece of shit." Val said laughing a little.

"Stop lying and speak the fucking truth." Val spat before retreating the gun from her face and sitting back down.

"So you two know each other from the past?" Zane now asked.

"Yes" Val spat while Britney said the same but in a fake sweet tone.

Zane made this motion with his hand trying to get them to give us more information.

"From school, we were in the same school for a few years. Her being two years higher than me at that age." Val said while releasing a big sigh.

"And why do you guys hate each other so much?"

"Because she smashed my head into a locker, after that I transferred schools and moved." Britney answered.

"Don't act innocent, we both know why I did that" She warned, lifting her gun too.

Britney retreated a little, but not enough she really was trying to get another reaction out of her.

"Why did you smash her head into a locker Valentina?"

"Because-...I was having a bad day and she was annoying me." She answered.

She was lying, well not lying but just not telling the entire truth, she was withholding something.

Something that has caused her a lot of pain, you could see it in the way she didn't hold eye contact or how her hands slightly trembled or the tears that she was trying to hold back by remembering something.

"Val" I quietly asked, she wasn't comfortable talking abut this, I wanted to make sure that if she wanted to leave that we could go now if needed.

But I think Val didn't get what I was trying to do and thought that I was asking for the information that she was withholding.

She just lashed out, "Because she was treating me just like them. She beat me up everyday and made other people do it too, and than all the fucking mental abuse!! I just had enough and smashed her head against the locker when she didn't stop! You can't blame me for anything. She did it, she always did it" She yelled her gun again pointed at her head.

Bullied.

She got bullied on top of them,

she got bullied

Oh no no no

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 35 4
Alessia Octavia Andino was already surrounded by love, family and money the moment she was born. Being the mafia princess with 7 older brothers meant...
22.4K 484 15
Georgia Alice Monroe The same girl who has been abused until she found her brothers. She has relied on having all of her brothers there for her since...
14.2K 373 24
Valentina Sage a name that she had been called all her life. But that wasn't her name. She got her name from her mother the name that she got when sh...
222K 4.4K 17
➤ STARTED SEPTEMBER 2021 ➤FINISHED FEBRUARY 2022 adriana hernandez , didn't have the best upbringing of life, her life was always secretive, her fam...