Survived (Taekook)

由 xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... 更多

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Funeral

7.4K 388 22
由 xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's quiet.

Way too quiet. The whole pack house was engulfed into heart breaking silence. Everyone was known about Head Alpha's death by now.

Taehyung was still standing outside Jungkook's room. He can feel how sad Jungkook is. He can feel the overwhelming pain in his heart.

Jimin was next to come down. As soon as he got to know, he was next to Yoongi. Jimin can swear that never in his whole life he has seen Yoongi this devastated. Yoongi was a wreck.

Both sons has gone quiet. No words no nothing came out of their mouth.

Yeonjun was beside the old lady, who seem even older in mere night. Grandma wasn't having a grip over her emotions.

Luna was a lifeless body, just moving around a bit and more ceased to the ground next to Head Alpha's coffin. She had one hand over the coffin and the other on her heart.

The whole pack house was in a grave silence.

Pack members gathered at the pack grounds, the funeral was held in the dim light of setting sun. The evening has lifted up the funeral pain to alot higher level.

"The dead has been nothing but kind person." The priest announced, gesturing the family members to come at front and give a word about the dead being.

Yoongi helped grandma to come over to the stage. With a lot more difficulty she was able to some to the stage.

"My son, Min-Jun, has always been afraid. He was always afraid of not being eligible, not being good enough for his family for his pack. He took the responsibility at a very young age. He, the Head Alpha, faced thousands of heart breaking moments in his life. He have faced so many sorrows in his life but he snapped back to the life. I'm proud to say that i gave him birth, I'm proud to say we had a great leader, I'm proud to say he was my son......."she stopped, looking at Jungkook and Yoongi. "But I'm sad to say he was weak, maybe family made him weak but he lost infront of his deeds and family needs. He lost when he was supposed to fight, he lost when he was supposed to stand strong. He died, everyone has to die one day, but the difference is he died unforgiven."

Jungkook had his fist clenched, lips bitten, nails digging in his palm, teeth planted so forcefully on the lower lip that it will start bleeding soon.

His father.

He didn't forgive him, even when he asked.

"Jungkook." A faint voice broke his trance. He looked around only to see Taehyung standing by his side, having his clenched fist in his warm hands.

"This isn't your fault." Taehyung whispered, pulling his fist open. "Stop doing that to yourself." He made his teeth lose the grip over the lip.

Jungkook only chuckled. The moat painful gesture one gives when the pain is too much to handle. Right now Jungkook is breaking inside.

I'm sorry son. I'm really very sorry."

"Can you forgive me? Can you forgive your old man and give him a hug? It hurts right here since ages, will you take that away?"

"Why so desperate huh? Why do you want an unwanted son to forgive you? Why do you even care?"

"Because your old man is indeed very old to understand the difference between need and greed. I always thought i need to be a Head Alpha, to be best to get respect but it took me ages to understand it was my greed. I lost so much and now I'm standing empty handed. It hurts to see my own son hating me."

I'm not your son. You were never my father."

"I'm an orphan and will stay that way. I'll soon leave the pack also."

"Kook...."

"Jungkook. It's Jungkook."

"Jungkook.....Pa is....."

"Stop right there."

"Jungkook please let me amend my deeds. Let me ask for your forgiveness. Let me apologize."

"I want to be alone. I don't want to see you."

"O-okay. Rest well."

Jungkook couldn't forget how harshly he behaved with his father. He knew his father was in pain, he was genuinely sorry but rage got best of him. He got carried away.

"My father has always been a person who couldn't show his emotions well, he has always been a person who was harsh outside but he was the kindest person inside. I don't have a long awaited speech but just a simple request for this precious pack. Stay strong and support eachother. We need to be strong for our selves and for our Head Alpha." Yoongi couldn't say the words much. All this is not his style. He isn't a leader. He is not meant for this.

Jungkook walked up to the stage as soon as Yoongi  stepped down.

"I Jeon Jungkook, Son of Alpha Min-Jun, present my respectful regards to all the people present here. This pack is our house, that's our identity, an identity created by my father. He worked day and night for this pack, to make the world known about it, to make it a standard for other packs. He died serving his pack, he died with dignity. I would really appreciate if you respect him and his death just like the great person he is. He is still alive in all our hearts. The hard work he did, the goals he worked for and......" he stopped. A single tears escaping his eye. "And for being an amazing person, for being even better father. For being a support to his family and for being a strong pillar for me. For being a father to me." Jungkook tried to hold his emotions, gulping down the lump forming in his throat.

"I'm sorry Pa." Jungkook bent down and kissed his father's face for the last time. He looked so vulnerable, his both father's always told him to be strong but staying strong is hard, very hard right now.

"Proceed the burial." Jungkook announced. Eyes still on his father.

Yoongi's couldn't hold his mother anymore who cried and climbed toward the coffin.

"Ma.....we need to let him rest." Jungkook hugged her from behind.

"No.....He can't leave me here. Jungkook he can't." Luna hugged her son, pressing her head into his chest. The loss of mate is so immense that she couldn't hold herself.

"Mom." Yoongi also joined the hug. "We need to be with him."

They took the coffin, ready to bury him. And the whole family broke down once again as they reach the graveyard.

              *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

It's been a week since Head Alpha's funeral. Things are even worse. That is not the type of new year they expected.

Isn't new year supposed to bring happiness and prosperity? Isn't it a happy event? Then why is it so sad in Blood Moon Pack?

Talking about the condition of every living being in the house, they are all quiet.

Luna is ceased to her room. Grandma and Luna are solent and ceased to their rooms. Yeonjun, for the first time has seen the two ladies in so much pain. These two ladies mean so much to him. He needs to do something for them to cheer up. Poor soul tried his best to cheer them up. He sometimes succeeds and sometimes don't.

Yoongi is a wreck. He is confused and is in pain. His father never told him how hard is it to manage the whole pack. How hard was it for him to look after everyone and to fulfill their needs. According to him Jungkook handles them better than him.

Jungkook if asked has buried himself into the pack's work. He takes the round of teh pack, listen to people's quries and help them solve their problems. He is working like a machine.

Taehyung and Jimin were worried for their mates. Almost all the time their mates were silent, they didn't even laugh. Well that is a big thing for both best friends.

"Jungkook." Yoongi said. The called male still busy reading the budget file for the coming month. He couldn't do else then humming.

"I need to talk to you.." Yoongi anxiously said.

"What is it?" Jungkook said eyes fixated on the papers.

"Kook." Yoongi said again and this time Jungkook did looked at him.

"What?" Jungkook asked. This office has became their perfect hiding spot. The more they are in there the less they have to see the gloominess surrounding the house.

"I've something to tell you.....b-but..." Yoongi couldn't muster up the courage to say it.

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook stood up from the couch walking towards Yoongi who had his eyes outside the window.

"D-Dad......Dad gave me something." Yoongi said. Jungkook felt a sharp residing pain in his heart. His Father, who is dead.

"What is it?" His voice changed. It became heavy lancing sadness and guilt.

"This." Yoongi stretched his hand which was clutching the white envelope in it. "He didn't actually give me this but i found it beside his body. It's for you."

Jungkook was quick to snatch it and looked back at Yoongi, dread filling his eyes and hands slightly trembling.

"What is this about?" Jungkook asked didn't having the courage to look at it. His heart hammering in his chest.

"I don't know. I didn't open it. Your name was written on it, that means you are supposed to open it." Yoongi said patting his shoulder. Both brothers sat on the couch.

Jungkook open the envelope with trembling hands and his tears streamed out of his eyes when he saw what his father written on the envelop.

To my son Jungkook. Read it and forgive me if you can. Pa's actually sorry son. My soul will be waiting for your forgiveness for eternity. Pa loved you and will always love you.

"Pa." Jungkook whispered. His body denying to open the envelop. Going against his will he pulled open the envelop.

Dear Jungkookie,

It's your unfortunate father. If you find this letter that means i was coward enough to die rather than telling you the truth. The truth that i kept hidden, I didn't know myself or else i would have told you. Your old man is even bigger sinner than you think kook. It took me 50 years to understand, to know that i lost much more than i thought. I lost a diamond while collecting stone. You are no stranger to me Jungkook. I know you are my friends son but more than that, you are my nephew. My brother's son. Jaehyung's son. Me and Jaehyung had always been brothers but I didn't know we actually were. Asking for forgiveness before was an unforgivable crime and right now it's even bigger. I killed my own brother, a brother who left everything behind just so i can live my life with all luxuries. I took it all away from him. You have every right to hate me, loath me. I didn't have, your old man didn't have the courage to see even more hate in your eyes. It hurts real bad, although I deserve it but I'm not that strong to withstand it. My own deeds feel so heavy right on my shoulders. I want to step down now son. This all belong to you anyway. This all is yours. Take it, let your old man rest now. Let me sleep now. I'm tired, i wnat to meet my brother, i want to apologize to him and tell him that i loved him. I did wrong. Let me apologize before anything. This pack is your responsibility. I know you can do it. Me and your father will watch you from up there. You and Yoongi are my most precious earning that i earn from my life. This old man will let you be at peace now. I'll wait for your forgiveness till forever. Your, Old man will wait for you, for your love.

From your guilty Pa.
i love you.

The paper slipped out of Jungkook's hand and he couldn't hold his tears. His sobs getting louder and louder.

"J-Jungk-kook." Yoongi held his brother close.

"H-hyung." Jungkook held his brother tighter. For few minutes both went silent,  Jungkook went completely silent. His hiccups dying down and body becoming more calm.

Calm or deadly?

Yoongi kept hugging him and moving back and  forth to calm Jungkook. He felt a bit odd cz Jungkook is not even responding and he is getting calmer way too easily. His true blood trait always confuses and scares Yoongi.

"Jungkook." Yoongi asked again. He expected Jungkook to hug him tighter but instead Jungkook pushed him and stood up.

"Kook?" Yoongi also stood up but Jungkook stepped back before Yoongi could hold his hand.

"You have read this latter, you know everything. Call the council, i want to talk to them." Jungkook said turning to the window.

"Kook...."

"You heard me hyung. Call everyone." Jungkook said again.

"Okay." Yoongi didn't look at Jungkook and left the room.

Jungkook squeezed the paper tighter in his hand. All is just getting too much now. All of this and his father's....

The past is  just too much for him.

Hello Army 💜💜
I'm sorry my mind wasn't working. I had University the whole day and i tried my best but it's still all over the place. I'm sorry if you don't like it.

Please comment about what you think of the chapter.

I purple you💜💜

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.4M 78.6K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
2M 111K 43
[Completed] He is strong and powerful He loves omegas, dedicated a quarter for them in his palace He is 152 years with no offspring He was cursed to...
1.5M 59.5K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
302K 10.6K 63
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are fated mates, they live in a system where people are ranked in three different breeds of human wolves. Omega, Alpha...