Girls Planet 999 One Shots

By akiyama_20

This book is published for two reasons: 1. Because I love these girls and I just randomly came up with some s... More

Read First
Getaway Car - Lee Sunwoo
Day & Night - You Dayeon
Unintended - Kawaguchi Yurina
Summer Love - Caibing
Still Into You - Shen Xiaoting
Two Less Lonely People In The World - Mashiro
Steal My Girl - Kim Doah
Best Friend - Seo Youngeun
Karaoke Girl - Su Ruiqi
Ms. Perfect - Kang Yeseo
As The World Caves In - Yamauchi Moana
Beauty And The Beast - Shen Xiaoting
Tattoo - Yoon JiA
Nerve - Guinn Myah
7 Things - Fu Yaning
The One - Kim Dayeon & Kim Suyeon
Babysitter - Ryu Sion
Home - Kim Chaehyun
The One - Yubing/Caijin & Yuning Version
Night Changes - Lee Hyewon
Only You - Kim Suyeon
Promise - Kang Yeseo
Flash Drive - Kamimoto Kotone
Choice - Seo Youngeun & Huh Jiwon
18 - Fujimoto Ayaka
Notice
It Will Rain - Su Ruiqi
True Love Waits - Kawaguchi Yurina
Not Friends - Caibing
Babysitter 2 - Ryu Sion
Service - Seo Youngeun
All Too Well - Huang Xingqiao
Voice - Jeong Jiyoon
Line Without A Hook - Kim Chaehyun
Darling - Ikema Ruan
Heartbreak Girl - Ezaki Hikaru
The One Who Can't Be Moved- Joungmin
Ms. Perfect 2 - Kang Yeseo
Forgetting You - Sakamoto Mashiro
Torn - Shen Xiaoting & Kang Yeseo
Wedding Day - Kim Doah
The Only Exception - Seo Youngeun
Dating - Shen Xiaoting

Scaredy Cat - May

1.3K 83 80
By akiyama_20

(A gift for those like me who are still sad about this week's eliminations. And May :'<< )

Your P.O.V.

"Hey, Y/n! You wanna come with us?" Youngeun asked me.

"Where? I'm too tired to go out today, though." I replied without opening my eyes.

It was a weekend and my friends decided to hang out at our house today. I told them that I would rather sleep the whole day because I was tired finishing school activities. But they crashed here anyway.

"Some of our blockmates asked us out to go with them at the town fair." Jia stated.

"Town fair? I'd rather get some rest..." I mumbled and turned over the bed.

"What if I told you that your crush is going?" I immediately sat up after hearing what Youngeun said.

"Really? Are you sure?" I beamed.

"Such a simp." Jia muttered as they both laughed at me.

I rolled my eyes at them and stood up to go get dressed.

"What? I thought you needed to rest?" Youngeun questioned.

"What rest? I don't need that." I grinned and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Once we arrived at the venue, there were already a lot of people. It was late in the afternoon and the sun would probably start to set soon.

"Where are they? You said that they would be here." I asked the two of them.

"That was just a prank. We just wanted to take you out of bed today." Youngeun stuck out a tongue at me as I huffed in annoyance.

"You--"

"Okay you two, since we're here now we should get going." before I can start torturing Youngeun, Jia went in between us and led us to different booths.

Well, it is a bummer that I can't see her today. But I'm already hyped for this, so I should just enjoy.

"Hey, I want to go play that thing." I tugged at Jia's shirt, pointing her the claw machine nearby.

"Oh, that? Sure." we walked to the machine but were stopped when Youngeun pulled Jia's other arm.

"I want to play that gun game though." she pouted.

I gave her a suspicious look but she just smiled at me before turning back to Jia.

"We can just play that after--"

"But I want to play it now." she started acting cute and pouting infront of Jia, so I dropped my jaw at the sight.

"But we planned on playing this fi--" I whined but was cut off when Youngeun clung her arms on Jia's.

"Are you serious?!" I complained.

"You two should stop acting so immature, really." Jia scolded.

I just scoffed once again while looking at the two. They looked like lovers and I was a third wheel. This sucks.

"Ugh, you know what, you two go and play that damn gun game. I'll just have to play alone in this thing." I groaned and grumpily walked to the claw machine, leaving the two behind.

Once I took a look at the stuff toys inside, I brought out some coins and prepared myself to play.

To be honest though, I'm not that good at this no matter how dedicated I am. I just really think this one plushie is cute that I have to get it.

"Here we go..." I thought to myself as I controlled the stick and navigated the claw.

I was too focused in targeting the toy that I lost time. The timer stopped and the claw automatically returned to its original place. I sighed and just put in another coin and tried to get the plushie.

But after how many tries, I failed. I fvcking...

"Where are those two now, I really need help here." I mumbled.

I looked around especially at the booth where they were supposed to be, but they were gone. I roamed my eyes around but I couldn't see any sign of them.

"Did they just leave me here?!" I screeched.

I huffed and crossed my arms before turning my attention back to the claw machine. Well, I should at least get this freaking stuffed toy before I go home.

I stretched my arms after inserting a coin and focused all my attention on targeting the plushie. As soon as the timer started ticking, I controlled the joystick and carefully placed it just above the toy.

"That shouldn't be how it's done."

I flinched when I heard a voice speak from beside me. And when I turned my head, the person I was wanting to see this whole time was just inches away from me, looking at the toys inside the machine.

"May..." I murmured.

Then she looked back at me and my breath hitched when she showed me a smile.

"Do you want that blue plushie?" she made some distance between us and pointed at what I was trying to get.

"Yes." I still couldn't believe that she was here, so my voice barely came out as a whisper.

"Then, I can get it for you if you want." she offered.

I instantly nodded my head and stepped aside so she can control the machine. The timer already stopped so I brought out another coin from my pocket. But it was empty now.

My eyes widened as I averted my gaze to her, just to see that she was looking back at me. My hand froze in my pocket as I slowly smiled sheepishly.

When she got the message that I lost coins, she cracked up and patted my shoulder.

"It's okay. I have coins." she chuckled and inserted one at the machine.

I watched as she fully focused on controlling the claw and getting the stuffed toy. Her jaw was clenched and I admired the way her determination was visible through her eyes.

She looked really cool but when she beamed and cheered all of a sudden, a smile formed in my lips as I got mesmerized by her beauty.

"Y/n, I got it!" she jumped up and down.

I widened my eyes when I realized that she actually has the blue plushie on her hand. Perhaps I was too busy staring at her beauty that I forgot what she was actually trying to do.

"You got it! Oh my God you did it!" I jumped with her and we both squealed in happiness.

I was too happy that I unconsciously held her hand and when we finally calmed down, it was when we both realized that our hands were firmly clasped together.

"Oh, uh, here it is." she held out the stuffed toy for me without pulling her other hand away from mine.

I felt a blush spread on my cheeks as I grabbed the plushie from her, mouthing a 'thank you' afterwards. Her smile never disappeared from her face and the more I felt her warm hand holding mine, the more my heartbeat increased.

"Hey Y/n! You're here all along!" I turned behind and saw Youngeun and Jia running towards me.

"What do you mean? You two left me here." I glared at them.

They gave me a toothy grin before I saw the rest of May's friends catch up to us.

"Hi Y/n! You're here too~" Ruan waved at me so I did the same.

Kotone gave me a warm smile, which I gladly returned too.

"And... May found you." Jia muttered and the four of them smirked as their eyes lowered onto my hands.

I mean, mine and May's hands that were still intertwined together.

"Yeah, I did. I also got her a stuffed toy from the claw machine." May proudly stated as she went beside me. Still not removing her hand away from me.

I can feel the heat creep on my face as their smirks grew bigger. I even noticed Youngeun wiggle her eyebrows while looking at me.

I think I can conclude here now that they all know I have a crush on May. Well, I just hope she doesn't know.

"Oh right, me and Ruan saw an interesting place earlier. We should all go there." Kotone suggested.

We all agreed and followed to wherever they led us. And when we finally stopped, I froze on the spot after seeing what the 'interesting' place Kotone was referring to.

"Wow, I didn't know they were gonna set up a Haunted Maze here." Jia gaped.

"And, there aren't too many people lining up. This is great right?" Ruan smiled.

When all of them agreed, I shook my head repeatedly and shivered at the thought of going in there. And it caught their attention.

"What's the matter, Y/n?" Jia asked.

"You scared?" Youngeun teased me.

Normally, I would narrow my eyes at her for teasing me in front of May. But right now, I had to admit that I was scared because I desperately do not want to go in there.

"Really? You don't think you can handle it?" Ruan asked me while trying to stifle a laugh.

I shook my head once again and gulped as I saw Youngeun and Jia's evil smirks beside me.

"Then, you can stay here if you want. We're not going to force you." Kotone patted my shoulder and at this moment, I really see her as my savior.

"Thank youuu, Kotone. I really--"

"Isn't it more scary though if you get left out here alone?" Youngeun thought.

I gave her a glare while she just shrugged at me.

"No. You two left me a while ago so I'm fine. You guys should enjoy yourself." I told them.

"Sure. Suit yourself." Youngeun replied before walking away with Jia.

I sighed of relief when they finally gave up on bringing me in, but before they can walk in I saw May take a glance at me. I felt a bit bad that I had to waste this chance of spending more time with her, but I really cannot go in that place. Nope. Never.

"Y/n!" I almost jumped from my spot when Youngeun came running back to me.

"W-what? I thought you guys went in already?" I muttered as I saw the others walk towards me as well.

"Well, good news, they actually let people inside in pairs. They can't let anyone go in alone." Jia stated.

I froze on my spot once again when I felt my heart sink at what I heard.

"Don't tell me--"

"Currently, we're 5. But if you go with us, our number will be even and we can go in." Ruan explained.

I wanted the ground to just swallow me right now. Or maybe I should just disappear.

"Don't worry. We'll go in pairs, you don't need to be afraid." Kotone comforted and assured me with a smile.

I swear, if I wasn't scared like a sore loser right now I would've melted due to how sweet she is.

"So, shall we go?" Youngeun clapped her hands and they started walking onto the ticket booth.

"W-wait, who's my pair?" I looked at them like a lost child looking for its mother.

First, I glanced at Jia but Youngeun was already clinging onto her. Then, I looked at Kotone because I really feel like she'll keep me safe and protected. I mean, if I was with May I would end up embarrassing myself and I don't want that...

"Kotone..." I reached out both my hands to her and she was about to hold it, but someone took her arms away from me.

"Sorry, we're partners already." Ruan gave me a big smile while I just gulped down really hard.

I looked at May and she was already staring back at me. I forced out a smile at her while she only giggled.

"Shall we go?" she held out a hand which I took.

After buying tickets, we all walked inside the place and I already felt my whole body trembling of fear. The interiors were really dark and there were three entrances to go into.

"We'll go here." Youngeun and Jia entered the left entrance, while Kotone and Ruan took the middle. So me and May had no choice but to go through the right one.

"Good luck." I flinched again when a staff suddenly came from nowhere and gave us a creepy smile.

But I was more surprised when May took my shivering hand and led me inside the maze.

"Wow, are you that scared that you're trembling like this?" she chuckled.

I felt so embarrassed that I only prayed for the ground to just swallow me again. I weakly nodded my head and looked away from her.

"I guess if you paired with Kotone, you would be much more comfortable." she blankly stated.

I looked at her with my forehead creased and an eyebrow raised.

"What made you say so?" I questioned.

"Well, you called her earlier. So I suppose you wanted to have her as your partner." she shrugged.

We were slowly walking through the small path and my steps were small because I was being very wary of the incoming jumpscares.

"I did. Because she looked like she would protect me from all the scary stuffs..." I mumbled.

Other than that, I had to admit. If I didn't have a huge crush on May, I probably would have liked Kotone. I mean, she's very kind, she's very talented too, and her deep voice just makes me want to simp for he--

"BOO!"

"AAAHHHHH!"

I screamed my lungs out when a scary lady dressed in white and had freakishly long hair came beside me out of nowhere.

Out of fear and panic, I went behind May and hugged her tightly, like I was holding onto her for dear life.

"AHH!" she screamed as well but not as loud as mine.

My heart was beating loudly and my hands were trembling really bad as I held her waist. My eyes were closed and I was breathing heavily against her back.

"God, Y/n. I was more shocked at your scream." May exhaled.

I whined as she held my hands and tried to pry me off, but I just tightened my hold around her.

"Y/n, we should go ahead and continue walking." she laughed.

I slowly peeked out to see that the lady was already gone, so I immediately pulled away from May and breathed deeply.

When she turned around to look at me, I was confused at her expressions. She looked like she was smiling at me but she also looked like she was trying to hold her laughter.

I felt too ashamed of acting that way so I cleared my throat and tried to stop trembling.

"I'm sorry, that took me off guard. Let's go." I spoke and walked ahead, trying to hide my screams from looking at those scary decorations and eerie music.

I heard her giggle behind me so I just continued fast walking forward. It was a maze, so I just walked wherever my feet led me to. I was just hoping that this wasn't a dead end...

And it is... Ugh...

I stopped and sighed for a second, noticing May's presence beside me. I turned around to start walking to the other direction, but a scary-looking person came face to face with me.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

I yelled once again and used May as a shield from the creepy person. I lifted my arms up to wrap them again around her waist, but she turned around and faced me instead.

So I hugged her again, but this time, she was hugging me back.

"What are you doing?" I asked while trying to calm myself.

"What, you want me to face that scary person while you hide behind my back?" she scoffed.

She was a lot taller than me, so I effortlessly hid my face against her shoulder. I felt my face heat up once again when I felt her quick heartbeat against mine.

"Are you okay now?" she asked.

"What?" I murmured.

"Are we going to stay here, hugging each other?" I snapped back to my senses and pulled away from her.

She chuckled at my state while I looked down on the ground.

"You're such a scaredy cat." she laughed.

I clicked my tongue and scratched my nape in annoyance.

Ugh, I like you, but did you just call me that?

I thought to myself as I took a step and walked away.

"What did you say?" she asked.

"What? I didn't say anything." I replied.

"I heard it." I halted and looked back at her.

Wtf? Did I just think that out loud?!

"You heard what?" I nervously asked.

"Nothing. I think I heard wrong." she just waved me off and continued walking.

I soon followed her and unexpectedly, the rest of the path we didn't encounter any more scary people. It got more awkward though, because I felt nervous that maybe she heard me talking to myself.

As soon as we saw the door that leads to the exit, I saw the others already waiting for us outside. So I ran off like a professional runner who aimed to be the first to cross the finish line.

"Y/n!" but I immediately stopped on my tracks when May called me.

I turned around and saw her holding the stuffed toy that she got for me a while ago.

"You dropped this." she said while walking towards me.

I reached out and grabbed the plushie, thanking her afterwards. But before she can walk away, she stopped  just in front of me. I got flustered when all of a sudden, her face got closer to mine.

I held my breath as her face slowly drifted sideways, making my heart skip a beat.

"By the way, I like you too." she lowly whispered into my ear.

I can feel shivers down my spine as she pulled away and gave me a huge smirk. Though it only lasted for a second since she walked away and went to our friends. While I stood there, processing what she just told me.

"Y/n! What are you still doing there?" Youngeun grabbed my attention.

I quickly ran to them, holding the stuffed toy dearly like it was a gold bar.

"What was that?" Jia asked with a teasing look.

I took a glance at May and saw her conversing with Kotone and Ruan. She was smiling from ear to ear and not long after, she returned the gaze to me. I felt too flustered that I immediately looked away and turned to my friends.

"I think I just confessed inside a Haunted Maze."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 9.9K 86
Oneshot imagines featuring you and the boys of SF9. Started 16/10/16.
76.2K 2.2K 27
🌌✨Girls Planet 999✨🌌 ••• Meet Kim Y/N and watch her grow as an idol! Let's start with the survival show Girls Planet 999. But debuting may not be...
25.5K 1K 29
Xiaoting, a serious and detached business tycoon, was only going through the motions of life after losing her parents. Every year she would visit Kor...
94.6K 2.4K 74
Y/n is in a rookie girl group signed under FNC Entertainment, as she is pushed to her limits, sf9's youngest member begins to question his relationsh...