come back home, vinnie hacker

By -NEEDYBABY

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❝ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 they broke up months ago and feelings start to... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐮𝐧
𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱
𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐝𝐢𝐱
𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐞
𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐳𝐞
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐳𝐞
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐳𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭 𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐧
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭

6K 96 33
By -NEEDYBABY

October, 2021

sofia was getting a call from vinnie for the 10th time in just a few hours. it wasn't like she didn't want to pick up and was doing it on purpose, he just chose a wrong time to contact her. savannah had dragged her to a bowling place, she couldn't pick up the call there, as it was an important conversation and she'd need to give it her full attention.

on the other end, vinnie sighed in frustation as the call went to voicemail. he knew the right thing to do was be patient, but he was too anxious to do that. anthony had told him avani facetimed sofia earlier today, which left him even more worried she was ignoring him.

"man, just stop for a bit." jake, mia's brother, advised "she will return it later... please leave it for now or else she'll get mad and block you from calling."

"should i go to seattle? maybe i can go and surprise her and it's better to talk in person, so i think it's a great idea." vinnie started, sitting in front of his computer "i'll book a ticket now, help me-"

"bro, you're not going to seattle!" jake interrupted his friend "you need to give her space, meaning you stay in california and she stays in washington. you need to wait."

a few hours later, vinnie was having dinner with some of the hype house members when his phone ringed with a facetime call from sofia. he imediatelly left the dining room and went to his room, accepting the call as he closed his door "sofia, hey."

"hey hacker." she muttered, the boy noticing her puffy eyes "you were calling me all day..." she raised her eyebrows, trying to get vinnie to speak

"oh, right, i was. thought you were ignoring me, to be honest." he shook his head, trying to concentrate "i want to apologise. first, for hooking up with nailea even though we were exclusive. i realized later on i have no interest in her, it was just something people always talked about and my mind was always like 'what if...'. yesterday i lost all the control i had, maybe 'cause i missed you."

sofia didn't say anything, expecting him to continue his explanation. however, she did believe him this time, even if she was not ready to forget about it.

"i also need to apologise for lying to you earlier today. i don't know why i did that, but i really am sorry." the tiktok star sighed "i hope you can forgive me and we can move on from this becausel i need you, sofi. i need you in a way i didn't before."

"look, vinnie, if you want to be forgiven, don't worry, i forgive you." she faked a smile "what you can't ask me to do is 'move on'. i think it's better to stop this for now and when i move to los angeles, we'll see how it goes. i don't trust you enough to maintain a long-distance relationship with you, sorry."

vinnie kind of expected it to happen, but hearing her say it was so much harder. it deeply hurt him, more than when he had to leave her - probably because, at the time, it was a mutual decision. still, he understood her decision. it was only fair she'd leave after that.

"i respect your choice, sof." he smiled sadly at his screen "just know i'll be waiting for you, i promise."

she left me :/

aaron
who

jordan
vinnie's girl bro

she's not mine

i literally just said she left me

anthony
i wonder why 🤔

troy
but did she say the reason tho

anthony
???? he cheated

she said we couldnt have an
online relationship if she
didnt trust me enough

she did say we'd "see" how
things go once she comes

to la

baby j
thats good ig

aaron

why didnt i know about her

troy
you dont keep up with the
chat bro

btw thank avani for me ant

anthony
i will 😎

are you moving on to another
girl now?

definitely no. i'll wait for her

baby j
that sounds really cliché

troy
we're a bunch of boys gossiping
abt vinnie's love life

nothing's cliché

aaron
im listening to billie eilish rn

ok???? who cares

aaron
rude 😐😔😭

anthony
we talking like the girls

ofc we the homies

jordan

baby j
lets hang tomorrow

im down

i need cuddles from my homies
😋

troy
come on here baby
🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️

anthony
im avaliable

jordan
same 😎😎

where's aaron 💀

aaron
i'm down too

baby j
good!!! 😁😁😁

until tomorrow

bye, i guess?

clara's world -

so, i'm a civil engineering
student and my professor
gave us a group project a
few weeks ago. i chose to
do with a classmate whom
i had only talked to a few
times before and now, i'm
basically doing the whole
project alone lmao

i worked on it from 4pm
to 9pm today (i only took
a break to have dinner) n
i'm really tired rn. so, yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
138K 2.4K 35
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 he was her favorite crime vinnie x oc!
252K 6.4K 20
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐚 𝟐𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚, 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢...
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...