I Do | Fred Weasley x Reader

By _pxntherx_

Y/N 'Potter' and Harry Potter were dropped at a doorstep outside the Dursley's house. Mr and Mrs Dursley took... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42 (edited)
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Epilogue
A/N
chapter 93- A Second Ending To A Beginning
chapter 94
chapter 95
Songs Used

chapter 51

4K 70 39
By _pxntherx_

"I'm going. That's my final time saying it"

"But why? You don't have to, you choose to" I say angrily.

"For the safety of the students at the school" Remus reasons.

"Well, if you'd taken your potion, you would've been able to control yourself" I mumble bitterly.

"Y/N. I love you, my dear, but I have to go. And I know, in my heart, our paths will meet again in the future" Remus says.

I sigh heavily and hug him, him hugging me back as I kiss his cheek.

"But why?" I whine "I need you in my life. Being without you is like being without... oxygen"

"We'll meet again Y/N" Remus reminds me "Besides, you've gone 2 years without me, another year or 2 should be fine"

"Fine. I love you, Remy"

"I love you too, N/N"

~~~~~

"Y/N! You've got a package!" Pansy yells as she runs into the common room, holding a package.

I speed walk to her and she gives me the package, me pulling her into our dormitory.

"Thanks" I say, putting the package on my bed.

"Who'd you think sent it to you?" Pansy asks.

"I dunno. Let's find out" I say, glaring at the package.

I rip away the wrapping parchment and open a small box to find a few things in it.

"'Hope you hold onto these. She would've loved you to have them'. Then a hippogriff feather" I say, smiling as I pick up the feather.

"Who'd send you a hippogriff feather?"

"My dad" I say.

I sit on my bed and pull out a piece of parchment reading it. Tears form in my eyes as I continue down the page, then close the letter, covering my face in my hands.

"What?"

"It's a letter. From my... my mother" I say, looking up at Pansy.

"What does it say?" she asks impatiently.

I hand her the letter and look back in the box, picking up a picture of her, my dad and myself as a baby.

"'Dear my gorgeous girl,

It's me, mum. I wanted to write this in case... well, in case. Your father, such a brave man, is looking after Lily and James, Harry's parents. You should know about them, seeing as Sirius and James are so close. But Voldemort's getting closer, and I'm worried he's not after just Harry. I'm terrified. But I know you aren't. And with Voldemort getting too close, I fear I may have to leave you. It's okay. I'm not afraid of death. Only the thought of never having to see you grow up. But I'll see you up there. See you grow into a beautiful, strong and independent woman. I know it'll be hard to grow up without a mother, but you'll have Lily and Molly to take care of you, and obviously your father and James. I just hope I don't need this letter, because I'd love to be there for you. For your first school, and Hogwarts, and all the new spells you'll learn. I love you, my dear. I love you so much. More than you can ever imagine.

Your mum'"

Pansy just looks at me as I get up, playing with my necklace.

"I can't believe it"

"I know"

"She reached you from the dead"

"Pansy! Not. Helping" I say, turning to her.

"Right. Sorry" she says, but I shake my head "So... now what?" Pansy asks.

"I... I don't know. I just keep it" I say "Hey, I need to find Harry"

"Okay. I need to go ask professor Snape about the potions exam anyway" Pansy says.

"Great. Bye" I say and run out of the dormitory and out the common room.

I turn into a wolf and run around the school, finding Neville. He screams, but I quickly run around a corner, turning into myself.

"Hi, Neville. Have you seen Harry?" I ask.

"The Gre- Great Hall" Neville says, trembling.

"Thank you!" I say cheerfully, giving him a quick hug before bolting to the Great Hall.

Once I get there, I see Harry talking to Hermione and Ron, then Hermione points at me. Harry turns to me and gives me a weak smile.

I run to him and pull him out of his seat, hugging him tightly. He hugs me back as I kiss his cheek, leaning my head on his chest.

"I forgive you" I say lightly, pulling back, but staying in his embrace.

"I'm sorry" Harry says, but I smile, shaking my head.

"Too late. I forgave you first" I say, both of us chuckling lightly "I love you"

"Hey. I love you too" Harry says sweetly, making me smile.

We both pull away properly and I turn to Hermione and Ron.

"We're really sorry, Y/N" Hermione says.

"Yeah, we shouldn't have thought what we thought that day" Ron says, but I smile at the 2, playfully smacking their arms.

"It's alright. Now, I got a package of a bunch of my mother's things, I'd like to look through it all" I say.

"From who?" Harry asks, making me turn to him.

"Same person who gave you that broom" I say, Harry looking dumbfounded at me "Yes, I know about the broom. Who am I?" I ask.

"My older sister" Harry says.

"Which means?"

"You know everything"

"Good to know we agree" I say, smiling.

I see Fred and George so I go to them, kissing the back of their heads.

"You mind if I come with you to see your mother's things?" Fred asks, making me shake my head, Fred getting up.

"You wanna come, Georgie?" I ask, but George gives me a knowing look "Alright, alright"

Fred takes my hand and intertwines our fingers, making me kiss his cheek and pull him out of the Great Hall.

We get to my common room door and I say the password, going in with Fred's hand still in mine. All the Slytherins are giving him looks as I lead him to my dormitory, letting him in before closing the door behind us.

"This is my humble abode" I say, bowing dramatically and pointing to my bed.

"It's lovely, good lady" Fred says sarcastically, taking my hand and kissing the back of it.

I blush lightly, then sit on my bed, Fred sitting next to me. I pick up the box and open it, showing him the letter and letting him read it.

"It's lovely. She's sweet"

"She'd love you, I bet. I'm just worried about dad" I say, chuckling as Fred gives me a fearful look.

I show him the picture and he smiles as he looks at baby me, chuckling.

"What?" I ask.

"You look cute" Fred says.

I pick up a baby rattle and look at it, smiling, but hold my head, feeling pain arise in it.

"Not them. Please not Harry. Not Y/N" a woman who I'm guessing is Harry's mother, Lily, says.

"Get away, you silly girl" Voldemort calls.

"Hey darling, look at the toy" mum calls, holding the rattle in her hand in front of my face "Just look at the rattle. Look at it"

I take the rattle and shake it, laughing, then take my mother's hand in my tiny one, shaking it playfully. She smiles at me as tears build up in her eyes and I look over at Harry, who's crying.

There's an explosion which scares me, making me start tearing up and whimpering.

"Harry, Y/N, look at the toys" mum tries, but the door breaks down, both me and Harry crying loudly.

Voldemort's voice is muffled before he shot Lily with a spell, making her yell in pain and drop to the floor.

He then turns to my mother, pointing his wand at her.

"Out of the way" Voldemort says, but mum shakes her head "I'm giving you a chance, just like that filthy Muggle. For Severus. Move, or I'll have to kill you"

Mum shakes her head, moving more to the side to cover both me and Harry.

"Fine"

Voldemort shoots mum with a spell, making her scream my name and drop to the floor, a tear escaping her eye.

I feel pain spread through my body as I turn to Fred, tears in my eyes.

"What? Are you okay?" Fred asks, but I latch onto him, hugging him tightly.

He hugs me back and caresses my hair, shushing me gently and kissing my forehead.

"Hey, what happened?" Fred asks, making me pull away slightly.

"I saw her. I saw her, Fred. I saw her die in front of my eyes. I watched her and Lily sacrifice themselves for me and Harry" I shakingly explain, leaning my head on his chest.

"It's alright, love. It's alright" Fred reassures, kissing my forehead sweetly.

I breathe heavily as I kiss Fred's chest several times, then look up at him, his cheeks tinted red.

"Are you okay now?" Fred asks softly, me nodding my head.

He kisses my lips, making me moan lightly and kiss back, deepening it and sitting in his lap, but the door opens.

Me and Fred quickly pull away as we turn to the door, Pansy looking us up and down, me getting off Fred and sitting on my bed, looking down.

"Can you leave that for not our room? Ugh, I can never unsee that now. A Gryffindor and a Slytherin" Pansy says, disgusted.

"You just wish it were you and Draco" I mumble, but Pansy gives me a look "Okay. Fine. Sorry" I say, getting up.

"Uh, hi" Fred says to Pansy, making me sigh heavily and facepalm myself.

"God, you just made it worse" I say, quickly grabbing everything and shoving it into my bedside table drawer.

I take Fred's hand and pull him out of mine and Pansy's room, going down the stairs and going red from embarrassment, looking down.

"Are you embarrassed by me?" Fred asks, making me stop and turn to him.

"Of course not! It's just... she saw us..." I say, then stop, Fred getting the hint "Just try to get along with her. She's one of my closest friends" I say, turning to the door of the common room.

"Alright" Fred says, then pulls me back to face him, kissing me in the middle of the common room, everyone watching us.

I relax for a minute, then pull away, smiling at him. He smiles at me, but frowns fearfully when I grab a pillow and smack him in the head with it.

"FREDERICK GIDEON WEASLEY!" I yell. I hear a bird landing on the Whomping Willow "You do that again and you won't live to see George for another day! Do you understand?!" I ask, pointing the pillow at him.

"Calm down, love" Fred says, kissing my forehead and going to the exit of the common room.

I aggressively throw the pillow on the sofa, then make my way to Fred, him taking my hand as we both leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.9K 70
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃...
6.7K 260 26
Book Four - Last Book in The Power Prophecy Series _______________________ A war is among them. Harry is wanted. And everyone is afraid. Rose helps h...
473 1 41
After a Summer filled of mixed emotions, Y/N and those she cares about are still threatened by Voldemort's return. Now that they're headed back to Ho...
303K 8.7K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...