Paul Lahote x reader x Quil A...

By anssmx

Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How... More

1: Forks
2: school
3: Making Plans
4: Watch It
5: The invitation
6: I'm Not Human?
7: On Fire
8: First Try
9: Not You
10: Semi Sunny Day
11: The Story
12: Better Run
13: Thank You
14: Diner
15: Can I Go?
16: The Party
17: Hips Don't Lie
18: Secret
19: Shh
20: Morning
21: Go Out With Me
22: Texting
23: He's outside
24: All Over
25: Nature
26: Back in School
27: Tuesday
28: When I'm Ready
29: Not Going
31: Back Seat
32: You're Dead
33: La Push Baby
34: The Cullens dont come here
35: The treaty
36: Waylon
37: You Knew
38: Arrive
39: I'm sorry
40: Bella meets the Cullens
41: The Downside
42: You...
43: What is Wrong with You
44: Talk?
45: I Believe You
46: First Interaction
47: Drop and Roll
48: Tea?
49: What are you?
50: Runmare
51: Where is She?!
52: I Know
53: Time
54: Inside Joke
55: Bella Don't
56: Upset
57: Scream
58: The Call
59: Where else?
60: The Dance
61: NEW MOON
62: Will Never Stop
63: Behavior
64: Courage
65: Romantic
66: Argument
67: Stalking Me
68: Ride
69: Leaving
70: Didn't Mean To
71: Sam
72: The fight
73: October
74: Hi
75: Midnight
76: Halloween Costumes
77: In Search
78: You Can't
79: Emily
80: Sounds Like Love
81: Day Off
82: Art Project
83: Cullens
84: Jake Calls
85: No School
86: Halloween Party
87: Around The Clock
88: November 1st
89: Time
90: February 16th
91: Bed
92: It's True
93: Didn't Take Long
94: The Idea
95: Rescue
96: No More
97: Home School
98: Not What It Seems
99: Yeah Okay
100: Empowering
101: Bettering
102: Gave Up
103: Wolf thing
104: Determined
105: Fun

30: First Date

4.4K 128 12
By anssmx

One hour and ten minutes later, here we are in Port Angeles parking the car.

"And here we are" He says with a smile, he gets out of the car and runs around to open my door.

"Who knew you were like this" I giggle and get out with the help of his hand.

"Don't tell anyone" He says with a hush voice.

"Don't worry I won't" I wink making him chuckle.

"Are you hungry?" He asks.

"Mm not really" I answer.

"So movies first it is" He smiles. "Shall we?" He bows and offers his arm.

"We shall" I bow and loop my arm with his letting out a small giggle.

                     ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

"I can't believe we are watching dead silence" I whine.

"I don't understand why you're so scared" Paul laughs. "You'll be with him"

"Oh cause that's so comforting" I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Ouch" He places a hand over his heart. "I'm so hurt"

"Boohoo" I playfully push him and he laughs again.

"Alright it's three twenty and the movie starts at four, what do you want to do?" He asks.

"We could walk around, for a little" I suggest.

"Walking it is" He takes my hand and leads me out of the movie theater. "So have you always had this tattoo?" He touched my shoulder. My shirt was pretty see through.

"Well, the first time I meet you I didn't have it"

"So not long"

"Not long" I smile.

"How big is it?"

"Takes most of my back and" I turn around and press my skirt against my butt showing my upper legs. "It reaches about there"

"That's huge" he chuckles and I turn around. "Why'd you get it?"

"Um, it has something to do with my ancestry" I said nervously.

"That's very sweet of you"

"Yeah I guess" I laugh. "It's really the only thing I have left from my family"

"What do you mean left?" We stop outside of the movie theater and he leans on the wall.

"I'm adopted, my parent died in an accident when I was a baby"

"Oh I'm so sorry" He frowns.

"No it's okay, don't worry" I smile. "I don't even remember them"

"I'm still sorry" He hugs me and I hug back.

"We should go inside" I pull away and smile. He nods and takes me hand.

"Popcorn?" He asks.

"Yes please" I smile.

                     ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Paul got me a large bucket of popcorn and all of my favorites candies, he got me a large cup of my favorite drink. I couldn't understand how anyone could say he was a mean person, he's the complete opposite.

During the movie, I screamed several times and jumped several times. Paul had wrapped his arm around me and rubbed it to keep me 'calm'. He laughed at me every single time I screamed and jumped, I'd get annoyed at first but then laugh with him.

"We are never watching another scary movie" I hit him with my purse.

"Did you hear you self scream?" He laughs.

"I DID NOT SCREAM!" I yell at him.

"Right and you also didn't jump or cover your eyes or hide in my chest" He laughs again.

"Whatever" I cross my arms and he opens the door to leave the movies.

"You hungry now or too full with all the sweets you ate?"

"What time is it?" I ask looking at the sun setting.

"Five fifty four" He checks his watch.

"Yeah I could go for some food right now" I smile and shiver a little.

"Are you cold?"

"No, no" I giggle. "I'm fine"

"Yes you are" He grabs my hand. "I'll be right back" He runs away.

"What?" I answer my phone.

"Are you home yet?"

"No, why?"

"I'll go get you"

"Stop Edward, he hasn't done anything, he's being really nice okay?" I sigh. "If he does anything, I'll call you" I hang up as I see Paul running back.

"Here" He wraps me in a huge brown puffy jacket.

"Thank you" I snuggle in the jacket.

"Food?"

"Food" I smile.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Paul and I decided on The Strait Slice Pizza that is a block away from the Lincoln Theater. We ordered a large pizza with my F/I with two large drinks.

"Here your pizza" The waiter sets the pizza down on the table. "Enjoy" She smiles and leaves.

"Are you sure we can eat this?"

"I can" I scoff. "I don't know about you, but if your stomach is too weak that's alright"

"Is that a challenge" He raises an eyebrow.

"I'm just saying" I shrug and grab a slice.

"You're so different from every girl here" Paul laughs and grabs a slice.

"How so?" I ask.

"You don't care what anyone else says or thinks, you eat everything you want to and don't care, you talk and dress the way you want to, you're just so different" He smiles.

"Well, under all that I don't care mask I put on" I wipe my mouth. "I actually do care"

"You do?"

"Yeah, I'm just very good at acting like I don't" I shrug.

"You're more than very good" He laughs and I join him.

We eat a couple more slices, we keep eating, and laughing while we talk.

"I'll be right back" I smile and stand up.

"You're not ditching me right?"

"I'm just going to the bathroom" I laugh and pat his shoulder before walking away.

I walk to the bathroom and walk in, I get inside a stall and do my business, I fix my skirt and walk to wash my hands. I check my hair, fix my shirt and skirt under the jacket before walking out again.

I got a brilliant idea, I walk quietly to our table and I was going to scare Paul.

".. and when Jacob Black finds out I'm out her he'll be more than just furious" I heard Paul speak on the phone, I stood behind him listening.

"Yeah, I'll take a picture with her later" I cross my arms. "Ateara's heart will break, it'll be the funniest thing ever" He laughs.

"I'll ask her to be my girlfriend after this....... Yeah yeah, we can throw a party and I'll invite her.... So everyone can see dumbass" I scoff.

"I do like her, she has a nice boobs and ass even a nice personality but this is strictly business" He laughs. "If it gets to that then I won't deny her" He laughs again. "Oh yeah she's definitely a virgin"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yell and he turns around along with everyone else in the restaurant.

"Uh I'll call you back later" He hangs up.

"No need, I'm leaving" I take off his jacket and throw it at his face, grab my purse and turn to leave.

"Don't leave, what's wrong?" He asks.

"what's wrong? WHATS WRONG?" I scoff. "When Jacob finds out he'll be more than just furious, I'll take a picture with her later, nice boobs and ass, but STRICTLY BUSINESS RIGHT?" I throw my hands in the air.

"Or how about 'if it gets to THAT I won't deny her, she's definitely a VIRGIN'" I yell at him. "Nothing? Are you going to say nothing?" I tap my foot a wait.

"I wasn't even talking about you!"

"YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR! JESUS PAUL WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? DO YOU REALLY THINK IM THAT NAIVE?" I sigh. "Never mind, sorry everyone for disturbing your peace" I walk to the door. "I hoped you were different, I really wanted to believe it, but everyone was right about you"

I drop my head and walk out of the restaurant, and tears start leaving my eyes. I keep my head down and walk quickly to get away from the restaurant and somewhere we I could be alone, until I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" I wipe my eyes and look up, go find a familiar face. "Take me home" I cry and hug him.

"What did he do to you?" Jacob asks.

"You were right, he's a player, a bully, an asshole" I cry.

"What did he do!" Jacob grabs me by my shoulders and pulls me away to look at my face.

"H- He used me to get back at you, he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend, and throw a party so he could show me off in front of you" I sniff. "And that if things got far he wouldn't deny me, that I was probably a virgin!" I cover my face.

"He's dead!" He hands me to another pair of arms, most likely Quil because of the cologne I'm smelling.

"Jacob please don't do anything, I just need my backpack from his car and to go home" I grab his wrist.

"He's not going to do anything okay? Embry go with him to get her bag and I'll take her to the car, she's freezing"

"Where is he?" Jacob asks.

"The Strait Slice Pizza Restaurant" I look up.

"Don't cry" Jacob wipes a tear and walks away.

"Here are the keys" Embry gives me a small smile and runs after Jacob.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3K 42
What if Bella had a little sister but she acted more of a mom to her then Renee, well meet Carlie Swan little sister of Bella Swan, but Renee is more...
49.2K 1K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
275K 6.8K 56
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...
26.7K 846 15
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a hotheaded shapeshifter imprints on Bella Swan's sister. TW: LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE A/N: I do not own the twilight series or characters...