Lightning And Fire: Natsu x R...

By Elva_Proxima19

Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Welcome Back!
Chapter 2: The Truth
Chapter 3: Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion: Part 1
Chapter 4: Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion: Part 2
Chapter 5: The Wizard in Armor
Chapter 6: Lullaby: Part 1
Chapter 7: Lullaby Part 2:
Chapter 8: Lullaby Part 3:
Chapter 9: Wind and Flame
Chapter 10: The Strongest Team
Chapter 11: Natsu Vs Erza
Chapter 13: Laxus & Y/n
Chapter 14: Missing S-Class Quest
Chapter 15: The Peace Village
Chapter 16: Laxus and Mira
Chapter 17: Natsu and the Dragon egg Part 1
Chapter 18: Natsu and the Dragon Egg: Part 2
Chapter 19: Phantom Lord: Part 1
Chapter 20: Phantom Lord: Part 2
Chapter 21: Y/n Dreyar and Lucy Heartfilia
Chapter 22: 15 Minutes!
Chapter 23: A Scar for Life
Chapter 24: Natsu
Chapter 25: Awakening
Chapter 26: Laxus
Chapter 27: The Play
Chapter 28: Loke
Chapter 29: Tower of Heaven
Chapter 30: Y/n's Plan
Chapter 31: Hypnotized?
Chapter 32: The Battle of Fairy Tail
Chapter 33: Battle Royal!
Chapter 34: Sweet to Vicious
Chapter 35: Ice Dragon Slayer
Chapter 36: Fantasia Parade
Chapter 37: Do you Remember: Part 1
Do you Remember: Part 2
Chapter 38: A week of Fun!
Chapter 39: Allied Forces, Assemble.
Chapter 40: Oracion Seis's plan
Chaoter 41: Lucy and Y/n Vs Angel
Chapter 42: Natsu vs Cobra
Chapter 43: End of The Oracion Seis
Chapter 44: Saving Natsu
Chapter 45: Rainbow Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 46: Gildarts
Chapter 47: Gildarts and Y/n's fun days
Chapter 48: S-Class Trials
Chapter 49: Gildarts Vs Natsu, Second Trial and Enemy Invasion
Chapter 50: Grimore Heart and Family.
Chapter 51: Y/n on Fire
Chapter 52: The Magic Council
Chapter 53: The Truth
Chapter 54: The Tenrou Tree
Chapter 55: Team Natsu Vs Hades
Chapter 56: The Thunder Siblings
Chapter 57: Y/n's True Father
Chapter 56: Hold Hands
Authors Note

Do your Remember: Part 3

471 11 1
By Elva_Proxima19

"So tell me about this picture." Gramps said calmly as he held up the picture.
"Well it happened about 2 years ago..." I stated as I then begin to tell the story.

**Two year ago...**

I was heading on a mission with Laxus. I had just recently became an S-Class Wizard and the job request we went on was a simple job request by Mira. She wanted us to retrieve a cooking and Christmas decorations books for the guild. We was in some kind of book store looking for those kind of books. I was wearing a f/c long sleeve crop top with a black skort and black stockings with black ankle boots. I also had my hair in pigtails as well.

"So Laxus, why did you decide to do this for Miss Mirajane?" I asked smugly.
"Oh, you know I didn't want her to have to travel to this town full of creeps. I verly wanted you to come along, but you know more about this shit than I do." Laxus stated as he pulled out book after book looking for cooking books.
"Oh! I thought I remember you saying you was just gonna go retrieve these books because you wanted to impress Mira." I giggle as I looked at the books.
"Yeah so what?" Laxus growled.
"Ahh! Come on big bro! I know you talk in your sleep." I said as I put a book back. I then made my voice get deeper as I then said, "Mira. I would do anything for you. I will protect you forever because I love you."
"Shut up!" Laxus growled as I laughed.
"Sorry. I couldn't help it." I laughed.
"Jeez. At least I'm not in love with an idiot." Laxus laughed.
"Hey! He's not an idiot. He is smart, but I just happened to be smarter. He's adorable and it complicated!" I growled.
"You always say it's complicated." Laxus chuckled.
"So what. I bet it's the same way with Mira." I growled.
"It is complicated. We're both always referred as The guild's Master Grand-kids, if someone ever actually noticed us then it would be different." Laxus sighed.
"I didn't know you felt like that Laxus." I sighed.
"Well maybe that's the reason why I like Mira is because she recognizes me." Laxus sighed.
"Well maybe the reason why I might like Natsu is because he's always been there for me when everyone else, besides you, wasn't." I stated.
"I understand. Now let's find these books." Laxus stated as he ruffled my hair.
"Yeah! Here pick me up! I might be able to look at the top shelf while you look at the other's." I stated as Laxus got down on one knee. I then climb up on his shoulder and sat down as I then looked through the books at the very top of the shelves. I looked through the books turning pages as I saw no book that would be what Mira would be looking for. I then picked up a book that looked great. It had a lot of different recipes for the holidays. I definitely knew she would love that cook book.
"Hey Laxus check this one out." I said as I handed him down the book. He took the book and flipped through the pages. He then looked up at me and sighed.
"That's why I brought you along. I knew you could find this stuff. This is exactly the kind of thing she was looking for, but I feel like she could use another." Laxus stated.
"I was thinking the same thing." I laughed as Laxus then got back down on one knee and I got off. I then looked down at the books on the bottom as Laxus looked through the books behind us.
"Mmm. Nothing. Absolutely nothing." I sighed as I stood up and dusted myself off.
"How about this one. It's got so many recipes I doubt she wouldn't have a hard time finding something she would want to cook." Laxus stated as he handed me the book. I flipped through the pages as I liked what I saw. The food looked so yummy. There was some kind of apple pie with whip cream, a powdered marshmallow key lime pie, some kind of chicken coated in some kind of batter, and some kind of spicy jalapeno poppers.
"Definitely!" I said with hearts in my eyes.
"Okay. Well come on, we still have to find that Christmas decorations book as well." Laxus stated as he walked away holding one of the books. I followed as we then went to the art and crafts section. We looked through the book section and found some decent books that Mira should totally love. As Laxus paid for the books, I walked to the fabric store. I had just enter and I looked at all of the fabric getting blues, greens, and reds. I looked at some of the other fabrics, and the fabric scissors. I decided to get her some better scissor just on the safe side. I was waiting for Laxus to come so he could buy the rest of the supplies. I then walked out of the store as I looked left and then right. I then ran right smack into Laxus.
"There you are! I been looking every where for you!" I exclaimed.
"That's not really far, though. Anyways, sorry I was late. There were some girls wanting to talk to me. It was weird, and here I am." Laxus sighed.
"That's okay. I got the fabric and a couple pair of scissors for Mira as well." I stated as I opened the door. Laxus walked in as I stayed in between the entrance and inside the door.
"Hey, can you go and get us some train tickets. I know it makes us sick, but I'd rather ride the train than have to walk home carrying this stuff." Laxus stated as he handed me some money for the train tickets.
"Okay. Well meet for lunch and then well go." I said as I then left.

I had just recently bought the tickets for the next train as I was walking step after step heading back the direction Laxus was in. It was in the middle of town right beside the dock. I was being childish as I putting my feet in front of each other as I tried to balance myself as I walked. I kept walking as I then saw Natsu.
"Oh, Hey Natsu!" I yelled with a smile as I kept balancing myself.
"Hey!" Natsu said with a smile as he waved.
"Hey!" I said again as I tried to wave, but almost lost my balance. I then stopped as I took a breath.
"Someone is following you!" Natsu yelled faintly.
"What?!" I yelled as I begin to do a balanced walk again. Next thing I notice I was about to fall as I then felt my hand get grabbed and I was slammed into the cement.
"Y/n!" Natsu yelled as I impacted with the cement.
"What the hell..." I mumbled as I then sat up as I saw Ivan. I then gasped, "YOU!"
"Hello my little girl." Ivan said with a devious smile. Next thing I notice everything started to turn grey.
"What the--" I begin to say as Ivan then grabbed my hair and pulled me into the alley.

"Let go of me! Dad your hurting me!" I growled as he kept dragging me. He then let go of my hair as he turned around a looked at me.
"Your are such a little brat! You think your stronger just because you attacked me! I'll make you pay for it you ungrateful brat!" Ivan growled as he then walked towards me. I crawled backwards in hope of getting away from him.
"Stay back!" I yelled as I then slipped on the ground and fell on my back. He got closer and then as he got right up to me I kicked him. He hit the wall and I got up and ran. As I got out of the alley I saw Natsu and as I was about to head towards him, when two hands grabbed me around my waist and pulled me back.
"Natsu!" I screamed as I was then throwed against the wall. My arms we're pulled behind my back as then a huge amount of pain went into my back by my shoulders. I screamed in pain as tears fell down my cheeks, and I was then thrown to the ground.

"What the hell did you do to me?" I cried.
"It's a reminder that no matter what your my little girl!" Ivan growled as he then kicked me. He then hit me, and kicked me again. He then used his magic to keep me against the ground.
"Let me go!" I cried as he got closer towards me again. He then pulled out a pocket knife. He then got down to my face as he put the knife up beside my face right were the scar was on my face. The knife was inches away from me as I then turned my face.
"Now. Now. This won't hurt. We're just going to make this scar bigger!" He laughed.
"No!" I screamed as I turned my head away. I waited for impact from the knife as I then felt my arms and legs be released by the magic. As I then heard a bang. I sat up as I saw Natsu standing in front of me and Ivan was against the wall. Natsu held his arm out and I grabbed it as he put his arm around my waist protectively.
"You think about hurting her again and I'll beat you down to a pulp. Yet, I won't be alone this time." Natsu growled.
"So what! I'll keep trying to get my little girl no matter what you say!" Ivan laughed as he got up.
"You try anything and you won't get away with it!" Natsu growled as he then picked me up.
"Let's just get out of here." I cried quietly as Natsu walked out of the alley. He kept looking over his shoulder as I cried quietly against his chest. A little bit after realizing Ivan wasn't following us. Natsu put me down.
"You can walk right?" Natsu asked as I nodded and wiped away my tears.
"Natsu, you can't tell anyone what you saw. Let's just go separate directions and I'll see you when I get back to the guild." I said with a sigh as Natsu grabbed my hand.
"I ment what I said, and I'll keep what you want a secret. I promise." Natsu stated as we hugged and I grabbed his hand as we walked away different directions. As we walked the opposite way our hands left each other's as I held a smile on my face. I then called Natsu's name as I then held up Fairy Tail's hand symbol and saw Natsu did the same thing. I dropped my hand as Natsu faded from my view, and I then rounded the corner. I then walked down to Hargeon's port where I met face to face with Laxus.
"They you are. I was starting to get worried." Laxu stated.
"Sorry, but I had to wait in line a bit and then I became childish. I did that foot in front of each other and then I fell on my face and it took me a little bit before I got back up. I'm fine though." I stated as I walked into the restaurant. Laxus laughed as he walked in behind me. We ate lunch and then we got on the train an hour later. We both held in our throw up as the train moved. I wasn't use to it yet since last year was when it began due to the lacrima. Once we got off the train we went back to the guild and then Laxus and I went home. As the next day I went on a 4 month long S-Class quest.

**Preseny Day**

"That's how everything happen. I never told anyone because I felt like it was time for me to become and adult and stand up for myself. I just didn't want anyone to worry." I sighed as I leaned against the wall.
"Hmm. So how did it become a picture then?" Gramps asked.
"I assume that Ivan remember that perfectly and told someone who paints or whatever to paint him a photo." I stated.
"Hmm. That's understandable." Gramps sighed. Soon he asked for Natsu to come in and tell his half of the story. Once he did we both then told him that we were together as a couple. He accepted and we walked out of the office and got ready to tell the guild about what happened. Natsu and I then told the guild about what happened two years ago and then we went to my house. That night Natsu, Happy and I slept at my place.

**Next day...**

I woke up this morning to Natsu having his arms wrapped around my waist and Happy sleeping against my side. I smiled as I got out of bed and put on the new outfit Sorcerer Weekly sent me a long time ago. Which was a dark f/c crop top with see-through long sleeves, and s/f/c short skort. It also contained of a white cape that went perfectly with the outfit. Which they also sent white boots and some knee high black kitty stockings. I put my hair up in a h/s, and I then woke Natsu and Happy up. Happy didn't wake up immediately so I carried him as Natsu and I left my house. Natsu and I then began to walk to the guild as we had a nice conversation.

"Happy is really out isn't he." I sighed as Natsu wrapped his hand around my waist and walked beside me.
"Yeah. He's never been like this, but we did sleep on a much comfier bed last night." Natsu added as my smile faded.
"Crap. Jason's here." I stated as Natsu growled.
"I've always hated that guy. He just takes pictures of people for money. It's kinda gives me stalker vibes." Natsu stated as he pulled me towards him a bit closer.
"Well I totally forgot about that. Mira told me, but I had a killer headache from all that crying and I didn't even think twice about it." I sighed as Natsu then stopped and moved me over to look into his eyes.
"Oh who cares! I think you look pretty no matter what." Natsu stated with a smile.
"Thanks Natsu." I said with a smile as we then walked up to the guild. Jason was already there. He was taking pictures of Erza, as Lucy was trying to get his attention.
"You think I should steal the spotlight." I whispered to Natsu.
"Go for it." He added with a big smile as he draped his arm around my shoulder.
"I was just joking, but I do have to get my photo shoot done for this season." I sighed.
"Well then do it. Maybe you'll be the center page." Natsu added as I then pulled close to him and looked him in the eyes.
"So your gonna let me flirt with a stranger and steal the spot light while you sit back and be jealous for 250,000 jewel." I stated with a smug smile.
"Wait What?! You make 250,000 jewel for a photo shoot!" Natsu stated.
"Yep. If I pose a bit sexy I can get 250,000 just for a photo or two." I said with a smile as Happy soon woke up.
"Good morning, Natsu." Happy stated as he looked at Natsu.
"Good Morning sleepy kitty." I said as I scratched his head.
"Good morning, Y/n. That feels good." Happy sighed as I kept scratching his head.
"Well, I don't like the idea of you posing in weird positions as long as it's not to weird." Natsu stated.
"I won't go that far." I said as I kissed Natsu on the cheek and walked over to the bar. I sat down in a lady like pose and got my normal cup of sweet tea. I drank it carefully as Jason soon saw me.
"Y/n. It's good to see you. So I can tell you're wearing the new outfit Sorcerer Weekly sent you. It looks amazing on you." He stated as I put my cup of tea on the bar. I then got up afterwards and began to pose.
"Well thanks Jason. I absolutely love it! It's comfortable and really pretty. I've actually been thinking about wearing it when I go on missions that can be pretty cold or mildly chiller." I stated as I pose with my hand on the side of my head and my other hand behind my back. I then changed my pose to where my right wrist sat on the top of my head while my hand posed in a upside down one in front of my mouth that had a smile on it. He then took my picture.
"Yes. I like it! Great pose! Hmm. Let's try one of your armors. How about your newest one!" He exclaimed.
"Of course." I added as I turned into my Dragon Force armor. I had my left hand in the air as my right hand was leaning against my side.

"Wow! Your so cool!" Jason exclaimed as he took my picture many times.
"Thank you. I must say I only wear this when it's needed. I actually discovered it during my last battle. Which was a week ago." I stated still in my dragon force form as my voice was a bit deeper than normal. I then turn back as Jason wrote down everything I told him about the armor. As I change back to my other clothes.
"So how did you feel about that armor?" He asked.
"I love this armor. It's really cool and when I need to use it the most I presume one of these days I'll need to use it the most." I stated with a smile as I drank my cup of tea.
"Is it more useful than your other armors?" He asked.
"Actually I think it might be a little bit equal and bit more than my Lightning Angel's armor." I stated.
"Oh! May I see it?" He asked.
"Of course." I stated as I turned into the Lightning Angel's armor.
"That so cool! I'm really looking forward to taking a picture of that. If you don't mind of course." Jason yelled excitedly.
"I don't, but Mira and I had something in mind. So why don't you go interview some other people and when you get to Mira give me a holler." I stated with a flirty wink as I walked away.
"Of course!" He stated as he then ran over to Happy. I walked over beside Natsu. He was growling as I walked over.
"Hey you okay?" I asked as I walked over beside Natsu.
"This guys pissing me off." Natsu growled.
"What's making you so angry?" I asked.
"Well for one he took so many pictures of you. Two he was the moron who wrote all of that horrible things about me, and three he didn't even take a picture of me." Natsu growled at first and then he whined as Jason went over towards Gray. Natsu then begin to make flames as he saw how Jason was interviewing Gray instead of him.
"Your the reporter! Huh!" Natsu yelled as he broke a table.
"Great. There he goes again." I sighed as I watched the scene go on.
"Yeah! Natsu the Salamander! This is unbelievable! I wanted to meet Salamander in person most of all! This is simply to cool!" Jason yelled as I chuckled.
"Chill Natsu. Chill." I chuckled.
"You jerk! Your the one whose always writing bad stuff about me!" Natsu yelled.
"Oh! Yeah!" Jason yelled back excitedly.
"All you write about is how I blow up this thing or demolish that thing." Natsu yelled.
"This is so cool! Natsu in the flesh! The Salamander..." Jason yelled as he kinda started to hyperventilate. He then reached his hand out and continued, "Can I shake your hand, sir."

Natsu then punched the guy right in the face as Jason rolled against the ground.
"Just great Natsu. Just great." I sighed as I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder.
"You think I'm dumb. I know that was sarcasm." Natsu said as he gave me a sarcastic look.
"Jeez. Your getting smarter." I chuckled as I grabbed his hand and wrapped mine around his.
"Is that bad?" He stated.
"Nah. It'll show Laxus and the others your smarter than you look." I stated with a smile as he tightened his hand around mine as we sat down at a near by table. Jason then interviewed and took pictures of Elfman, team shadow gear, Cana, Gramps, The Thunder Legion including me again, Laki, Macao and Wakaba. Lucy then went to sing a song as Gajeel stole her spot light.

"He can sing!" I exclaimed.
"Yep. It's real annoying." Natsu growled as Gajeel then began to sing. Natsu then punched Gajeel into the guild's front door, as he made sure I was out of harms way. Gajeel and Natsu soon began to fight.
"Quit it you guys!" Mira exclaimed.
"The press is still here, you know!" I stated as Jason soon began to take pictures.
"Y/n. Please split them up." Gramps stated.
"Alright." I sighed as I walked up to the two boys who were fighting. I then elbowed Natsu as I kicked Gajeel. They both then hit the ground hard as I gave them both a death glare.
"Sorry. Y/n." They both mumbled in unsion. Soon Jason took a picture of me and Mira. I was in Lightning Angel's armor and Mira was in her satan soul form. It turned out to be one of the most best pictures for the center page. Jason soon left as I turned back to the outfit I wore.
"Hey Y/n! You wanna go on a job. Just the three of us?" Natsu asked as he referred to Happy.
"Sure!" I stated as Natsu grabbed my hand.
"We're gonna meet with the client first thing in the morning." Natsu stated.
"We're gonna hop on the last train tonight!" Happy added.
"Before we leave can I change. I love the top, but I'm pretty warm right now." I stated as we then ran out of the guild.
"Of course! Let's go!" Natsu stated as we ran to my house. I then quickly changed into a blue spaghetti strap crop top. I then grabbed my purse as we ran out of my place after I locked it of course, and we left. We we was now on the train.
"So what's this mission about?" I asked.
"Well they're looking for someone who can generate their town with electricity and we thought you could do it." Happy stated with a smile.
"Which I knew you'd need some rent money for you and Laxus." Natsu stated.
"Oh, right. We'll thanks for helping. Even if the job seems a bit insulting. I'm always willing to help!" I stated with a smile as I sat down and held Happy.
"What about your motion sickness?" Natsu asked.
"Oh. Well I verly have it anymore, that I know of. But even if mines gone then I'll still help out with yours." I stated with a smile. Soon the train move as Natsu's stomach turned upside down. It was an hour later and Natsu was verly keeping his cool.

"Oh come on Natsu. Try and hold it in! We are almost there." I stated as I rubbed his back in a circular motion. His sickness seemed to fade a bit.
"I guess your really an angel, huh." Natsu stated as green wrote over his face but not as bad.
"Aww! Your such a sweet talker! Just stay calm and try to meditate. I found it's really helpful, but so is this." I stated as I then quit moving in circular motions as I saw a girl with blue hair walked passed me. I looked at her as I just shook my head and went back to comforting Natsu.
"Natsu! Hold it in! Please don't hack it up here!" Happy exclaimed as I then continued to do the circular motion thing. He then fell asleep on my soulder.

As time went on I finished the mission and we then went home. It was actually fun because they actually had a machine for Natsu to run on to make electricity as I just got to use my electricity. Best mission I had ever been on besides my very first one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 52 11
(Y/n) (L/n) isn't new to Fairy Tail. She was away on a mission for a few years. Sadly, her job she went on failed. She wasn't able to complete her m...
58.6K 2.3K 19
A Fairy Tail FanFiction~ Princess Lucy. King Natsu. Both had exceeding power. Both were after the other. When Natsu was a child, King Igneel's reign...
104K 2K 30
What if there was a next generation of Fairy Tail? What if they all had gone back to the past? What will the future parents do? How can the next gen...
1.9K 49 20
Team Natsu takes on a job to protect a party against dark guilds. They think that it will be an easy job but what will happen when they find out that...