Not What We Expected. {JJK x...

De SSears90

~A BTS horror story~ The boys are sent on a vacation by their manager, but the location they end up in has a... Mais

We're Going on Vacation!
Is This A Joke?
Unsure.
The Whisper.
Listen To Me (Pt. 1)
Listen To Me (Pt. 2)
Something To Accomplish.
Talk To Me.
I Won't!
A Day Well Spent (Pt.1)
A Day Well Spent (Pt. 2)
Please Not Again.
HYUNG! PLEASE!
Do You Understand Me?
Sick.
Where Is He?
Just A Nightmare, Right?
Come Back Home. [Part 1]
Come Back Home. [Part 2][Final]
🏆Achievements🏆

Hit.

2.1K 96 23
De SSears90

Yoongi entered the house to see that nobody was in the kitchen or living room anymore. He walked into the bedroom to see everyone gathered back on the bed.

Jimin looked at him. Yoongi could tell he'd been crying a lot as his eyes were extremely bloodshot and glossy.

"How are they?" he asked Jimin.

"I don't know. Alive, I guess that's all that matters, right? What about you? What happened with Namjoon? Did he know?"

"He claims he didn't."

"Do you believe him?"

"No."

Jimin's heart skipped a beat. He couldn't wrap his head around the idea of his leader watching Jungkook and Taehyung drowning and not caring to save them. He didn't want to believe that. His eyes filled with tears again as he hugged Taehyung tighter. The rest of the members had all fallen asleep cradling each other in their arms.

"Yoongi hyung, you don't think he'd do something seriously bad to one of us do you?" Jimin looked at Jungkook. "Especially him, right?"

"Honestly? I don't know. He claims he wouldn't but I don't trust him right now. I think he needs some kind of mental help. I told him to leave us all alone until he gets help."

"How is he supposed to do that? We're all in the same house."

"I just don't want anyone around him alone. Especially him," Yoongi pointed to Jungkook. "We leave tomorrow. I think we can all handle that, yeah?"

Jimin nodded his head.

Yoongi wanted to lighten the mood a little bit. "I see I lost my bed?" he joked.

"Plenty of room hyung!" Jimin scooted over, making room for Yoongi incase he wanted it.

"Ahhh no no. I think I'm going to stay up for a bit."

Yoongi left the room and decided to walk upstairs into the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and leaned against it , letting himself fall to the floor. He cradled his knees in his arms and began to cry. He was exhausted, both physically and emotionally. He still had one of the phones with him, he wasn't sure whose it was since he had thrown his into the river.

He decided to try calling emergency services again. Maybe the police could give us a ride home early. 

Call failed.

He tried again.

Call failed.

He tried calling his manager.

Call failed.

Seriously? What the hell.

He threw the phone down and let himself cry more. He felt extremely confused and frustrated. Why was Namjoon losing his damn mind? Why did his two youngest have to go and get hurt? He wouldn't admit to anyone else that he also felt guilty. I should've told him not to go back on the dock after it broke the first time.

He desperately wanted to go home. He wanted Namjoon to get help so things could go back to normal. He wanted Taehyung and Jungkook to see a doctor so he could hear that they would be okay. How could so much happen in such a short amount of time? Could he even protect anybody if Namjoon tried to do anything? He continued crying as he became consumed with his own thoughts, until he heard the door into the kitchen open knowing Namjoon had come back inside.

He ran down the stairs to meet him in the kitchen. Namjoon was grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge as Yoongi watched him.

"Will you relax?" Namjoon said in an annoyed tone.

"No, I won't relax."

"Am I allowed to at least grab water from the fridge? Or do you feel threatened by that too?"

" I don't know, should I be?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes and began walking towards Yoongi's bedroom door, until Yoongi blocked it. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I can't check on them? You're standing right here what do you think will happen?"

"I think you've done enough Namjoon. I already told you, leave them alone."

Without saying anything, Namjoon turned and made his way back up into the bedroom he was staying in and slammed the door shut.

Yoongi decided he was going to stay up all night, he wouldn't dare fall asleep. He just had to make it through this last night and they'd be out of there by tomorrow evening. He began brewing multiple cups of coffee to help him stay awake, and he sat back on the couch while turning the TV on to scroll through channels.

Morning came in the blink of an eye, because Yoongi had fallen asleep. He shot awake sitting up on the couch. It was still pretty early, around 7 AM.

SHIT.

He jumped off the couch and ran to the bedroom, opening the door to see everyone still asleep in the bed. Everyone except Taehyung.

Where the hell is Taehyung?!

He nervously shook Jin awake, not wanting to wake the others up.

"Jin, Jin," he whispered. Jin looked at him with groggy eyes. "Where did Taehyung go?" Yoongi asked.

"He said he needed some air so he was going...uh...outside. Is everything okay? Is he missing?" Panic shot through Jin. He was too tired earlier to register in that moment that Taehyung said he was going outside. They had previously agreed for everyone to use a buddy system for the rest of the time there, Jin forgot, and also forgot to tell Taehyung that.

Jin and Yoongi both got up and ran into the kitchen, both about to run outside when they were overcome with relief when they could see Taehyung through the window peacefully sitting in the grass, watching the river.

"I'll go check on him." Jin suggested Yoongi go sit down and try to relax, he could tell he'd been extremely stressed out.

Jin walked up to Taehyung to find him crying, without saying anything he embraced him in a hug and they sat like that for a while.

Jin finally spoke up. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Taehyung hesitated for a moment. "I gave up," he replied through tears.

"Gave up on what?"

"On him. He wouldn't have drowned if I hadn't given up on him." Taehyung was sobbing.

"What are you talking about? How did you give up on him? You saved him. And also almost drowned while doing it. Is that your definition of giving up?"

"I gave up Jin. I couldn't do it anymore, and I just gave up! I was going to let us die!"

"Taehyung-ahh! Your body gave up, that doesn't mean you did! You did all you could with all the strength you had. You were drowning too and still focused on saving him. Give yourself some credit will you?"

Jin's words sat with Taehyung for a little bit, he didn't have a reply, but he knew Jin did have a point. Some of the guilt he was holding on to started to ease.

"Do you want to help me make breakfast? We also have a lot to do today, we have to clean up the place and pack before we leave." Jin grabbed Taehyung's hand and led him back into the house.

Jimin and Hobi were already awake and in the kitchen making drinks, while Yoongi was coming down the stairs after deciding to take a quick shower. He looked around at his members in the kitchen with noticeable concern on his face.

"Relax, your youngest is still sleeping," Hobi joked.

Yoongi went into his room to check on his maknae, to find he actually was awake but quietly laying in bed. He walked over and placed his hand on his maknae's forehead to brush hair out of his face.

He still has a fever. Yoongi felt his heart sink a little bit.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he asked the youngest. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, he didn't feel like talking. His throat was killing him, his body felt exhausted and he had no energy left in him for anything. Yoongi looked at him concerned, he hated seeing Jungkook look so defeated, it was extremely out of character for him.

Yoongi started to rub his back. " We leave today. That's some good news, yeah?" 

Jungkook silently nodded his head.

"Can you say something? You're breaking my heart." Yoongi's heart truly was breaking seeing Jungkook not even have the energy to reply to him. He hadn't heard his voice since sometime yesterday afternoon, he missed it.

Without replying , Jungkook's eyes fell shut again.

"Jungkook-ah?" Yoongi watched Jungkook slowly fall back asleep. "I love you."

"I love you too, hyung." Jungkook's eyes were still closed. His voice sounded broken. Like it was there but it wasn't, just a broken whisper. He could tell Jungkook had lost his voice. He laid down next to his sleeping maknae and noticed he had black and blue bruises on his waist. Damn Taehyung is that strong? He turned the other way as he was trying to hold back tears.

A loud bang on the bedroom door made Jungkook and Yoongi both shoot awake. They were informed that breakfast was ready.

 Yoongi didn't realize he'd fallen asleep again. He looked over at Jungkook, surprised he was actually getting out of bed. "You're going to eat?"

"Can I?" Jungkook was barely able to get the question out of his throat.

"Why would you ask? Of course you can eat." Yoongi was extremely confused by the question.

The two met the others out in the kitchen. Jimin ran over and hugged Jungkook tightly. "Jungkook-ahhh! I made you my specialty drink. It's like a coffee/tea but it also has some medicine in it, here try it!" Jimin handed the drink to Jungkook and he stood there taking a sip.

"It's good, thank you hyung."

Everyone's hearts dropped a little when they noticed Jungkook could barely talk. Jimin pulled a chair out from the table, gesturing for Jungkook. "You should sit."

"Is it okay if I sit in this chair instead?" Jungkook pointed to the chair next to the one Jimin had pulled out, Jimin gave him a confused look. "Kookie you can sit wherever you want."

"He asked me if he was allowed to eat breakfast too. Jungkook what's going on? What's wrong? You're not one to ask permission to do things." Yoongi pulled out his protective hyung voice again.

Jungkook mumbled something that nobody could understand or hear because he whispered it.

Taehyung walked over and hugged him. "I know you don't feel good but please speak up. What's wrong?"

Jungkook put his head down and stared at the drink in his hands. "I don't want to make you mad at me."

"Mad at you? Koo nobody is mad at you. Why do you think anyone would get mad at you?" Hobi looked around at everyone else, they all looked equally confused.

"Because I cause problems."

The confusion among the members just kept growing.

"Why on earth would you think that? Did someone say that to you? You haven't done anything wrong Jungkook." Jin didn't know where his maknae's words were coming from.

"I'm really sorry for all the problems I've caused. Please don't hit me." Jungkook froze for a second, and then began crying into his hands.

"Hit you?!" Everyone shouted in unison. They all looked around at each other once again looking for someone to have an answer, but nobody knew what on earth Jungkook was talking about.

"Jungkookie none of us have ever, or would ever, hit you. Why do you think we would ever hit you?" Sadness filled Taehyung's voice. Jungkook didn't respond, he continued crying into his hands.

Yoongi knelt down on the floor in front of Jungkook and put his hand on his maknae's chin, turning his face to face him. "Jungkook, did somebody hit you? Tell me the truth right now, you won't be in trouble and nobody will be mad at you but you have to tell me right now if somebody hit you."

Everyone was tense, as they looked around at each other the same thought swirled around their heads. Has Namjoon hit him?

"Nobody hit me."

"Nobody hit you? Are you telling me the truth? If nobody has hit you, why are you suddenly afraid that one of us is going to?" Yoongi wasn't afraid to ask the question nobody else wanted to bring up. "Was it Namjoon? Did he hit you? At any point since we got here has he hit you?" He was more than ready to go beat the hell out of Namjoon if he found out his baby brother was being used as his own personal punching bag. Everyone held their breath.

"No. He hasn't hit me."

"You can tell us, Kookie" Jin chimed in.

"He hasn't!"

"So why a sudden fear of us hitting you?" Yoongi was ready to interrogate his maknae for hours if he needed to. If someone actually had hurt him and he was hiding it, he was going to find out. Nobody could ever get away with lying to Yoongi about the safety of one of his members.

"I had a nightmare that I made you all mad at me and I got hit for it." Everyone let out a sigh of relief. He just had a bad dream.

"Which one of us hit you in your dream?" Taehyung was curious.

"Joonie-hyung."

Their hearts broke. Of course it was him. Their maknae was so terrified of him at this point that he was now having nightmares about getting hit. And it was making him scared of everybody.

"You promise me that was just a dream?" Yoongi needed to make sure.

"Yes."

"Where did he hit you? In your dream, I mean?" Yoongi asked him.

"My chest."

Yoongi took the collar of Jungkook's shirt and pulled it down to look at his chest. No bruises, he's telling the truth, hopefully. Yoongi wasn't fully convinced, he knew Jungkook's lying habits and his fear of answering questions was one of them.

Everyone huddled around Jungkook to hug him, they all felt terrible that Jungkook had become so nervous around them just because Namjoon was the one being an asshole.

"It was just a dream, okay? You know you haven't caused any problems, and you know nobody would ever hit you, right? We all love you too much. Even if you were to make us mad, never be scared that we would hit you. Okay?" Jin spoke with the softest voice.

"Yeah," was Jungkook's only response.

"Now can we please eat breakfast? I'm starving." Hobi was the first to grab a plate.

Yoongi stared at Jungkook for a second. "I'm going to go talk to Namjoon." His statement stopped everyone in their tracks.

"Why?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"I just need to talk to him, Kook-ah come with me."

Everyone looked at Yoongi like he had lost his mind.

"I don't really want to do that." Jungkook tensed up.

"You trust me right? Nothing is going to happen to you." Jungkook looked around at his members, but slowly stood up and started following his hyung. None of the others protested, they all fully trusted Yoongi. They knew he wouldn't let anything bad happen.

Yoongi knocked on Namjoon's door, but didn't wait and opened the door himself. Namjoon was laying on his bed staring into nothing. Yoongi gently pushed Jungkook in and closed the door behind them.

Yoongi whispered into Jungkook's ear, "Just trust me." He then shoved Jungkook towards Namjoon. "Here you go."

The leader and the maknae both looked at Yoongi confused, but Jungkook knew this was part of some weird plan Yoongi had, whatever it was. He trusted him.

Namjoon sat up and stared at both of them. Yoongi pushed Jungkook closer to their leader, "Go ahead. You can hit him, I won't stop you. Hit him all you want."

Jungkook froze. "Hyung I told you that was just a dream!" He tried backing up away from Namjoon but Yoongi stopped him.

"Why on earth would I hit him? Or an even bigger question, why on earth would you let me?"

"I don't know Namjoon, why would you hit him?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook's breathing picked up. He wanted out of the room but Yoongi wouldn't let him leave it. "Hyung can I please go?" he begged.

Yoongi whispered into his maknae's ear again, "Just trust me Jungkook."

"I wouldn't hit him."

"Well do you want to? Now is your chance."

"You just gave me shit last night about hurting him and now you're telling me to hit him!? Maybe you're the one losing your damn mind Yoongi."

Jungkook stared at the floor and began to cry. Yoongi had never seen him look so terrified.

"Well I decided to reconsidered. Go ahead and hit him. He deserves to be hit. Wouldn't you agree? I won't tell anyone else. And I'll make sure Jungkook doesn't tell anyone either."

"And how would you do that?" Namjoon actually sounded interested. Jungkook backed up into Yoongi's arms filled with fear. "Hyung please stop," he begged through tears.

"How would I keep him from talking?" Yoongi thought of the things that would scare Jungkook the most into keeping secrets, "I'll threaten to hurt him even worse if he says anything. Or I'll threaten to hurt someone he cares about. That usually works right? " Jungkook tried bolting out the bedroom door but Yoongi blocked him again. Yoongi felt sick seeing Jungkook so scared, but he was so close to what he was trying to get out of Namjoon.

"Threatening someone he cares about works."

Jungkook fell to the ground in tears once he realized what Yoongi was trying to do. Yoongi felt his blood beginning to boil but he had to keep going.

"Oh does it? Who do you think we should threaten then after I let you hit him? What will make him keep his mouth shut?"

"Taehyung. Threaten Taehyung."

Jungkook curled up into a ball on the floor and covered his ears.

Everyone knew how much Jungkook loved and cared for Taehyung. Among all the members, their relationship was the strongest. Jungkook would do anything to protect Taehyung and keep him safe, and vice versa.

"So what will we do to Taehyung if Jungkook tells anyone?"

"Hurt him. That's what I threatened to do the last time I did it. "

"The last time you did what, Namjoon?"

"The last time I hit him."

Yoongi stared directly at his leader and demanded,

"Jungkook? Get out."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

70.1K 5.7K 50
Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other. But what will happen when one day their...
29.1K 1.7K 19
[ 🏆 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃] [BTS OT7 Hurtfic} The members are forced to accept an 8th member into the group. This new member will now be their bandmate...
23.6K 1.6K 16
One night you're gushing over rom-coms and Jungkook's cooking; a few nights later you're tending to his beat-up face. But while it's his stubbornness...
715K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...