attraction , eren jaeger ✓

By LOAF4U

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER when a secret love affair happens between you and a boy who just seems to... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
[ twenty one ]
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
[ twenty eight ]
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three

thirty two

3.5K 176 648
By LOAF4U

- for my og attraction readers, this is the chap
after historia messaged eren !!!!!

────────────────────

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY, eren was standing by a local location of the city. seated on a bench beside of the large water foundation constructed in the middle. it was the morning of the day he scheduled to meet with historia, he still didn't know why she wanted to meet but it seemed urgent.

he was drinking his morning coffee after he shortly arrived and he continues to wait for the blonde to show up, wondering what was taking her so long. though those thoughts quickly fade as you come into mind.

ever since yesterday, you hadn't messaged or called him, which is what you would normally do. eren wonders if he'd done anything wrong, was the proposal that stupid? well— he knew it was already one dumb way to propose to someone but he wanted to do it anyway.

eren didn't want to sound like he was being too paranoid for asking jean and the others about you— besides, you were pretty worn out after the heated situation in his bathroom.

eren's schedule was now occupied with work issues, so he wasn't sure if he even necessarily had the free time to come visit you. but thankfully today was one of his free days and he had to meet up with historia first— then later he would surprise you.

"blondie not here yet?" mikasa's voice appears from beside of him and eren raises his head to see the raven haired taking a seat beside of him. apparently, mikasa decided to tag along since historia said her company would be wonderful.

"wonder why," eren shrugs as he turns away, returning to sip on his coffee.

just then, the two hear familiar voices from afar amongst the traffic noises and of other individuals walking by. the two turn to see three figures walking towards them, to which they identified as jean, connie, and sasha.

the three were just as surprised to see the two waiting there and approach them.

"yo, you guys shopping or something?" jean questions, first glancing at eren and then at mikasa who immediately greets sasha.

"don't know. historia called us here," eren responds and jean becomes appalled with the answer, and nods his head.

"same, she called us three and asked to meet us here. it was something pretty urgent," jean implies as he rubs the back of his neck, becoming awkward as everything is silent between the group.

"why are you guys so awkward? say hi or something," eren immediately points out the two obviously awkward ones— mikasa and jean become flustered as they exchange glances and turn away.

"right? they just went on a date yesterday and now are acting like they don't even know each other," connie rolls his eyes. "when will it be my turn?"

"probably never with that hair of yours," sasha teases and connie only responds with a glower. the rest of them snicker before someone calls out to them.

"everyone!!" historia shouts excitedly to the group, delighted to see that they were all there. the five turn to the blonde who was skipping towards them, dressed rather appropriate for a day out and wore her angelic smile. "sorry for being late, i was caught up on some things— but you all are here now, so i'm glad!"

"uh.. what are we doing here exactly?" jean questions, crossing his arms over his chest.

"shopping for reiner and y/n!" historia enthusiastically replies and eren immediately stands up from his spot on the bench. "as you guys know, they're engaged.. and their engagement party will be held in a few weeks from now.. so i thought we all would go shopping for them— because you're all y/n and reiner's friends, right?"

"no, reiner is a—" sasha starts but jean immediately interrupts.

"we— already got gifts for y/n, there's no need—" jean says but historia interrupts him next.

"oh! then we can all get gifts for reiner! gifts for men are really difficult. but thank goodness you, connie, and eren are here to help out!" historia giggles, thrilled for the plan of today and jean sighs.

"there's no way in hell that i'm gonna spend a single penny on that guy," eren whispers to himself, furrowing his brows.

of course, no one wants to be rude to this angelic and tender hearted blonde chick, so everyone had to explore around the gigantic mall and pretend like they were spending something.

as for eren, he only thought of what to buy for you. not for your engagement crap thing, just a genuine nice gift that would bring a smile to your face. that's all he thought about when he thinks about gifting you something.

eren always smiles stupidly cute when he thinks about you and sometimes he catches people staring at him with odd looks to which he dismisses by walking away quick. but it's what happens when you're madly attracted to someone.

after a short while, eren and mikasa had split away from jean and the rest, but they all agreed to meet at the food court later.

mikasa was getting smoothies for the two while eren stood around waiting and window shopping with his eyes. he was bored, missing you dearly, and wondering what you're currently up to now.

his thoughts were quickly acquired on something else he detected with his eyes— a very expensive jewelry store. and something struck in him, finally a perfect gift for you.

eren couldn't wait for mikasa any longer to retrieve the smoothies so he dashes off on his own to the jewelry store. a smile glues onto his lips as he enters the store and he is greeted by one of the employees behind the desk.

there were many choices of jewelry— starting from diamond, leading to silver and gold— different models from rings, to necklaces, to earrings, to bracelets, and to pendants. all were fascinating choices, but what eren was looking for was a ring.

eren arrives at a certain glass case full of delicately shaped diamond rings, glimmering from the light that shines above them, conducting the sparkles of from the gemstone.

"welcome sir, how may i help you?" one of the employees question as they find eren nearing the case.

"just looking around, thank you," eren glances at the employee with a smile before returning back to the rings.

the employee smiles as well, seeing how focused eren was on the rings presented in front of him. "i'm sure she will like any of them, sir," the employee starts, earning eren's attention again.

"you think so?" eren's smile turns more positive, confident with the employee's words of assurance.

"definitely so. but a ring isn't what matters is it? it's who you're marrying," the employee chuckles and they soften from the way eren's expression changes for thinking of you. "she must be one lucky person, yeah?"

eren laughs softly, shaking his head. "no. i'm the one who's lucky."

after several minutes of chatting, eren finally decides on a wedding ring. he wasn't sure if it was good enough to your taste, but like the employee said, you would like any of it. the ring wouldn't matter, it was who you're marrying.

eren soon exits the store with his gift, a bright smile on his face due to the satisfaction of his purchase but shortly afterwards— he fishes his phone out of his pocket to see he had missed five calls and six messages from mikasa, two calls from jean, and three calls from historia.

must be because of his sudden disappearance but he messages mikasa that he's alright and would meet up with her.

but eren's smile quickly fades into a frown as he finds no calls or messages from you. he knew you would be up from your sleep by now, already out of bed and finishing breakfast, you would've at least sent a morning message to him.

but to his dismay, he wasn't expecting something more ordeal waiting for him and you in the future.

𖤐

after the shopping trip finished, historia had her own things to take care of— so she had left, leaving the five to do whatever they were planning. the group didn't have anything else to do that day, so they all agreed to go to your house.

the clock had reached after noon and eren still hadn't received anything from you. he felt stupid for being paranoid over not receiving anything from you, but his instincts were drowning in an odd feeling he couldn't describe.

eren still hadn't mention any of it to mikasa and the rest, so he tries to push through the deep rumination and assure that everything was fine. he was going to see you now anyway.

"so.. what did you buy y/n?" mikasa questions from beside him, snapping eren away from his thoughts. the brunette immediately blushes as he stuffs the bag close to him.

"nothing you need to know— yet," eren answers, turning away which only makes mikasa more intrigued and she smirks.

"yeah, what did you buy? i'm curious!" connie, who was behind the two and eavesdropping, implies with a huff. the two turn around and mikasa shrugs while eren stays silent, not answering neither of the two.

"buy what?" jean stops in his tracks from ahead, along with sasha. the two both turn around to watch the situation, yet growing curious on the gift eren bought— as he ended up being the only one with an actual gift.

"nothing," eren rolls his eyes at jean, who returns the same gesture.

"i bet it's a bracelet," sasha giggles as the four all watch eren walk ahead. "imagine if it's a ring," mikasa raises her brows, speaking loud enough for eren to hear.

"imagine if you all just hurry up? i want to see y/n," eren pauses in his steps and turns around as he demands so. the group all just snicker before following after him.

the trip to your place felt rather slow, which made eren grow more impatient. either way, he wouldn't be able to greet you with a hug or kiss, only a smile and wave.

eren then remembered that your relatives were over, so he felt quite excited to meet them all— even though you two were exactly engaged and in some relationship to where it's public.

this is an affair, you both knew that. and this act wasn't appropriate for any circumstances, but it felt so real between you and him.

you two want to be together, so why not let it happen?

before eren knew it, they had arrived at your place. for some odd reason, it gave the male an eerie vibe. he notices the amount of guards, which was usually never necessary unless something major happened. so he worries if something must've happened and that was why you haven't spoke to him.

the others noticed shortly after jean parked his car, they all exchanged confused glances, wondering the same thing.

"should we just call her?" connie suggests.

"she isn't answering my calls or text," eren answers and everyone turns to him as the only option left was to ask the guards for permission inside.

they all situate out of jean's expensive vehicle and trail to the closed entrance gate to your home. jean decided to do the talking and walked up the guard that was on the other side of the gate.

"hello, jean kirstein. uh.. we're here to see y/n l/n," jean starts, hands slipping in his pockets as they all waited for the guard to respond.

"i apologize, miss l/n is prohibited from seeing anyone— except family members," the guard simply responds.

jean raises his brows, overall confused with the situation along with everyone else. "excuse me? y/n is a literal adult, there should be no stupid prohibition like this for her," jean then implies to the guard.

"i'm sorry. but it under her fiancé's orders."

"fuck her fiancé. we just want to see her!" eren nudges pass jean towards the guard. the guard made no reaction or sudden movement, instead they eyed eren up and down.

"miss l/n is not allowed to see you, eren jaeger."

eren was appalled with the information and his hands form into a tight fist. why? what had happened?

after moments of arguing with the guard, the group figured it was no use. there was definitely no way they all could get through the gate without authorization.

they're all confused on to why you were being prohibited to see them, or anyone outside of family. and eren feels like they knew, about everything between you and him. it was a stupid thought, but it made sense didn't it?

"jean?" a soft voice calls out to the group from behind the gate and everyone shifts their gazes to see the person stepping close to the gate to see the commotion.

"mrs. l/n!" jean's eyes widened as he steps beside of eren.

"you're all here," your mother whispers to herself as an exhausted expression lays on her face. she turns to the guard, "please, let them in."

"but mrs. l/n— your husband said that no one besides family is allowed inside—" the guard starts but your mother interrupts him.

"my husband will not need to know of this, it's okay," your mother says with a small smile, knowing the consequences of this matter. no matter how much she was shaking, she took the risk.

and the guard nodded, following her orders by opening the gate and allowing them all inside.

"thank you, mrs. l/n," eren said his gratitude to your mother as they all followed her towards the house. "but what has happened?"

"y/n wants to break off the engagement with reiner," your mother simply reveals. "her father got angry, so did reiner— and she has been locked in her room."

"she isn't allowed to see anyone outside of family. especially you, eren," your mother then continues, stopping in her tracks as she turns around to face the group. "i overheard it all between her father and reiner. she was seeing you for a month and so now."

the others take a glance at eren, they already knew this but they acted surprised. and eren only responds with a nod.

"i know. the action we are committing is wrong, but i can assure you mrs. l/n— i love your daughter," eren says, his voice turning soft and he was genuine with his words— to which your mother believed.

"you? love my fiancée?" reiner's voice appeared from behind and they all turned to see the male stepping out of the house. the two both send a glare at one another as they make eye contact.

"reiner.." your mother heaves out, remembering he had left earlier and she wonders when he got back.

"mrs. l/n, i told you that no one besides family is allowed to visit," reiner reminds your mother with a more irritated tone, practically yelling at her and your mother lowers her gaze, apologizing quietly.

"why the fuck are you yelling at her like that?" eren raises his voice next, earning the attention back from reiner.

"i can do whatever i want around here now. i'm in charge of this household, what i say, goes," reiner answers, furrowing his brows. "and i recommend you get off this property or else i'll have to make you. including your dumb friends."

"yeah, you're gonna have to make me. i'm not leaving until i see y/n," eren implies, stepping closer to reiner and the tension was already building up fast.!

"why? she doesn't want to see you anymore. she wants you out of her life," reiner taunts and eren's hands form into tight fists.

"i highly doubt that, mr. braun. you were too busy on another woman. hell, you never even paid attention to her so i don't know why you are saying such things even i know isn't true," eren replies, cocking a brow and reiner is left speechless but the blonde returns to a confident manner.

"oh, i don't think so. i've known y/n for years, longer than you ever have."

"yeah? do you? i've only got to known her for about a month and let me tell you, i know a lot about her way more than you fucking do."

reiner sends a punch towards eren's direction, causing the brunette to fall backwards from the sudden action. everyone gasps, mikasa and jean run to eren's side as reiner orders the guards to surround the group.

"i don't care how long you've known her or how much you know about her. you'll stay out of her life, don't interact with her anymore. you should've just stayed in the low class where you belong," reiner says, shaking his hand from the impact of the punch just earlier.

eren snickers amusingly, wiping the blood that was dripping down his nose. without mikasa and jean's aid, eren stands back up. "i don't care about what you don't care about. do you think just because you're a man and her arranged husband, you think you're that high in authority over them?" eren scowls.

"of course. we are going to be married."

"it's pathetic," eren scoffs. "why do you care so much now? about y/n and what she does?"

"if anyone finds out that she had an affair with you, my reputation will be tarnished. but i don't expect someone who came from rags to understand," reiner answers, chuckling in a comical way.

and eren lost it. he swung a punch directly on reiner's face, knocking him back just like how he was. now guards were suffocating the area and grabbing ahold of your friends so that they wouldn't run or do anything else.

as jean sees mikasa being captive by the guard, he starts making his way towards her. but before anything, mikasa punches the guard that had their grasp around her arms, instantly knocking him down as well. "don't touch me," she snarls.

the guard gets ahold of jean again as him and mikasa exchange glances. and jean turns back to the guard, yanking his arm away. "don't touch me either, let go of my friends."

reiner groans, wiping the blood in which was now dripping down his nose. he heaves a scoff before glaring at eren, who was only prepared to send another punch.

"is that all you care about? your reputation?" eren retorts as reiner stands back up. and without a warning, eren throws a punch at reiner again. it was just like how they did back in middle school.

"eren stop!" jean shouts at eren, but he doesn't listen.

"you should've thought about your reputation when you were the one who was seeking and giving another woman attention," and eren finishes it with a final punch.

but it still wasn't over.

"and you should think about yours before you lay a hand on me," reiner wipes the blood once again before him and eren both lead into a physical fight.

the guards, jean, and mikasa trying to pull them away from each other but almost was no use until mikasa was able to pull eren back with all of her strength— and jean is able to pull reiner back.

the males were panting heavily, covered in injuries that were needed to be treated soon, and glowering at each other with the burning hatred they've had against one another for a very long time.

just then, someone steps out from a limousine that had parked on the driveway. everyone turns to see your father, bewildered with the scene ahead of him yet anger quickly rises as he sees his wife standing there.

mikasa let's go of eren while jean let's go of reiner, and reiner pushes jean aside and also glares at him.

"what happened here?" your father questions in a low voice as he glances at every single face standing ahead of him.

"your wife allowed these unaccepted guests inside," reiner answers, tossing a look to your mother who's only expression was full of fright.

"we shouldn't keep our daughter locked in there! she should be allowed—" your mother starts as she watches her husband step towards her, but she was immediately cut off when he raises his arm and slaps her across the face.

"shut up. why don't you ever listen to me? i told you that no one was allowed to see y/n," your father snaps and when your mother didn't answer him, all he did was scoff. "pathetic woman. go inside and don't you dare tell y/n what happened or you'll regret it."

your mother only nodded as an obligation to his order and left without looking at anyone.

then your father turns to eren, who was already looking at him and began taking steps towards the younger. as he stands in front of eren, silence filled the atmosphere.

your father raises his arm, swinging a rough slap against the skin of eren's cheek, causing the brunette's face to turn to one side. and a red mark shortly appears afterwards as jean, sasha, and connie gasp.

"you stay away from my daughter," your father demands, but more like an order. and eren spits out the blood in his mouth before returning to meet your father's gaze.

"i don't need you to make my daughter become more of a slut than she already is. i will not allow her affair ruin our family name," your father spats, only earning a scowl from the younger stood in front of him.

"her? ruin your family name?" eren starts with a scoff. "mr. l/n, you have already ruined it for being such a pathetic father. a pathetic man. you're just too afraid to admit that."

"how dare you— i respect your father, and here you are, disrespecting me?" your father returns an intense glare. "this is why low class people should never earn anything, just a waste of things."

"my father worked his way to get to where he is. and you? born with a silver spoon and given the spot of chairman from your father? you're selfish, mr. l/n," eren snaps back and he knew that being in this position wasn't ideal, but he didn't care anymore.

"get him out of here. get him off my property and make sure he doesn't come back," your father then orders the guards surrounding the scene and they only nod, stepping towards eren.

"i'm not leaving until i see and leave with y/n," eren shouts, pushing away any guard that got close to him.

"eren! stop it! we can't do anything—" jean calls out to the brunette, pushing through some guards to get closer to eren. and he finally reaches him, seeing how worn out he was already from the previous fighting.

eren turns to jean, slapping away the hand that was reaching towards him. "your best friend is locked in there because of reiner, don't you want—" he starts but jean places both of his hands on eren's shoulder, shaking him gently.

"no eren! you are the reason she's locked up in there," jean hollers, only leaving eren speechless.

it now went silent, the atmosphere grew tight as everyone's eyes were laid on eren and jean. the german was unable to utter any other words as jean's phrase sank slowly into his body. and maybe somewhat of him agreed with jean.

your father then takes a step towards eren once again, leaning forward to declare a threat. "if you dare to step on this property again and near my daughter, i'll make sure you leave in a worse state than this. if not, dead."

two guards began dragging the group off the property, shoving them through the entrance gates before closing them— making sure the gate was locked and so that they wouldn't enter again.

"HEY! OPEN THE GATE!" sasha screams as she slams on the gate doors. the guards standing there only glance at her before returning to their stance and the tears from stress began cascading from sasha's eyes.

"sasha— calm down," connie starts, getting the brunette away from the gate. "fuck.. man, what now?"

"eren—" mikasa quickly goes to eren's side, holding onto his shoulder. "are you okay?"

mikasa then turns to jean whenever eren doesn't answer, and she glares at him. "jean- you didn't have to say that to eren!?"

"then what the fuck was i supposed to say?! you wouldn't want eren to walk out of here dead, do you? you heard y/n's dad," jean replies, frowning as he turns his head away. "and i'm sure y/n wouldn't want anything to happen to eren. to any of us."

"i'm going to her," eren finally speaks, earning the attention from everyone.

"i don't care what happens to me. i just want her safe and out of there," eren continues as he pulls out the box from his pocket. and they all watch as eren opens it, detecting a diamond ring situated inside.

eren looks at the diamond ring inside of the box, frowning as he imagines it all— his life with you, your future together. he can see him slipping the ring on your finger, you walking down the aisle and him crying because he's finally marrying the person he loves, you being the mother of his child, you and him growing old together— you, just being his.

it looked like a fairytale romance, something everyone could think about with someone. but he knew it can happen and he's going to do whatever it takes to make it happen.

don't worry, darling. i'll find a way to you.

-

i gave like no effort into this chapter i'm sorry but i tried 💪😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.3K 22
The distance has been too great and too long. Now older and wiser and mature, they meet. The question being, can they make it work for a second time...
109K 6.5K 60
• Attack On Titan Fanfic - Eremika AU Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackermann, and Armin Arlert, these three embark on a journey to discover the truth about th...
2.2K 83 11
-About a year ago you stopped hooking up with Jean because of miscommunication over the terms of your arrangement. Now in present time you're dating...
10K 606 17
Eren Jaeger and Levi both like each other, but are having trouble expressing how they feel towards each other. With some assistance they try very har...