That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By Isekai_Maker

You died from sleep deprivation, working in a 9 to 5 company rarely getting any sleep or days off. You rememb... More

Waking up
Waking up and Meeting Orges
Naming the Ogres
Announcement
Meeting Gabiru and a Dryad
Announcement 2
The Battle of Satisfaction
Sorry
The King appears and A new Nation arises
A Loli Appears
The Kingdoms of Falmuth and Blumund
Charybdis - A truly BRUH moment
Meeting and Saving the Children
Beach Chapter
Delegation Time pt 1
Delegation pt 2 - Dwarven Kingdom
The Wrath of Y/N pt 1
The Wrath of Y/n pt 2
The Wrath of Y/n pt 3
An Upgraded Slime Rises
Old Friend + An unexpected people
The Meeting among Leaders
Meeting among Leaders pt 2
Clayman's plan
The Discussion of Battle - Walpurgis is near
Walpurgis is set
Walpurgis - The fight
Not a chapter just a vote
Walpurgis - Ending
Christmas in Novus Roma
Confessions (Lemon)
Explanations
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 1
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 2
(Side Chapter) - Farming
(Side Chapter) - Summer
Y/n's Bio
The 7 Celestials
Relaxation before Diplomacy
Diplomacy
The Current map of the Tensei World
The Dungeon
More Dungeon Stuff
(Side Chapter) - The Spirit of Shizue-san
The Meeting of Races
The Meeting of Races pt 2
A Good Misunderstanding
Benimaru's Unintended Rivalry
Blacks
The Founder's Festival is Ready and Open
The Hero & The Kids - pt 1
The Hero & The Kids - pt 2
The Hero & The Kids - Finale
Title.exe has stopped (Lemon kinda)
The Tournament - Quarter Finals
The Tournament - Semi-Finals
(Inter-Chapter) - Money
The Tournament - Finals
Chating with the Hero
Cooperation pt 1
IDK what to name this...
Cooperation pt 2
Side Chapter - How did Janemba get here?
Diablo's Reward
The Western Union - Invitation
The Western Union - Meeting Day
The Western Union - Idiots
Multiversal Stake
The Western Union - Beat Down
Assassination Plot
Union Memberstate
Announcement!
The Finale

Meeting Rimuru's fated one

3.8K 51 51
By Isekai_Maker

Y/n pov

It's been 2 days since Rimuru left the village. During those 2 days, some things have happened where some villagers have broken a rule or 2, usually, I'd hear why they broke it. After hearing their reasons I would give punishments, like giving them a curfew for 1 week, which doesn't seem harsh. BUT FOR SOME REASON TO THEM IT'S LIKE THE END OF THE WORLD! "You broke the rules and that can't be overlooked. As I said before those who break the rules are scum!". After that whole ruling, most of the villagers have been... Quiet when they see me. 'I think I fucked up my reputation'. Also, there have been goblins from other villages seeking refuge here. Rigurd told me it was because of rumors of me and Rimuru's power helping this village. I told Rigurd that for now the refugee goblins will be named and given a place to stay. 'I hope Rimuru doesn't hate there being more goblin. Hehe'.

Time skip to Rimuru being back at the village and introducing the kaijin brothers

Rimuru pov

Now that Kaijin and his brothers are here, most of the villagers have proper clothes. As for me and Y/n, well Y/n only his clothes are different to the rest of the village
(Y/n):

(Remove the watermark and orb on Black's hand and the mask)

Gobta has been teaching the other goblins to summon Tempest wolves. It seems he activated his summon when I left him in the jail of the Dwarves. Maybe by adding Thought communication and Summoning.
Kaijin: "Ah, there you are Rimuru-sama! We've finished clearing some of the forest. Once we've settled in, we can continue to develop this land."
"Ohh! That's good". I forgot to mention, that when I arrived at the village with the Dwarves, there was a ton of more goblins than before. I asked Rigurd if the village mated?.
Rigurd: "R-Rimuru-sama! No such thing happened! These are refugees that Y/n-sama allowed to enter and live in the village. He also named them all."
"Ah. I see". I asked Great Sage why there's other goblins from other villages coming here. "Answer: Due to the absence of Veldora. The Forest of Jura is experiencing a battle between intelligent monsters. Unevolved goblins would be extinct if not for individuals name: Y/n allowing them to stay." 'So it's because of me and Y/n's interaction with Veldora that caused this :('.
(Best boi) Ranga: "Rimuru-sama! Myrd's group have finished surveying an area for living. I have brought him back!".
"I see. That's good. But Ranga,  remember when you have people riding on your back, try to not run too fast."
Ranga: "Hai! Rimuru-sama!"
"Oh, by the way, do you know where Y/n is?"
Ranga: "Y/n-sama is currently flying for surveillance, in case anyone gets lost or left behind".
"Oh, I see." 'Y/n can FLY?!? BUT HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE WINGS!'.

Time skip to you and Rimuru going to build a new village

Y/n pov

As I was flying, to check no monsters are close to the village to pose a threat, I see 4 humans battling big ants. "MOVE ASIDE!!" I yell as I charge up a normal Ki blast. "Hehe. I think I overdid it. It seems I still have to train in better controlling Ki".
Human1: "...A human? Are you an adventurer?".
"First, I'm not human, I'm a Saiyan. Second, no I'm not an adventurer, I'm a ruler over monsters. Also I believe this belongs to you, miss?".
Human2: "Oh. Thank you, Mr.Saiyan."
"No problem. Also, are you guys hurt as well?"
Human1: "More like mentally exhausted. We've been running from those Ants for 3 days! And blah blah blah".
'Oh! Aren't these the humans that me and Rimuru first encountered in the cave.' "Well, I can invite you to our village for you 4 to have some food."
Human3: "You live around here Mr."
"Yea. Me and my brother are ruling it. In fact, we're building a village right now." As I said this the humans discuss amongst themselves, debating whether they can trust me. "*ahem* I can promise that we won't hurt you. UNLESS YOU HURT US!" I glare at them while saying that.
Human2: "We should take that offer. I'm sure he can be trusted." She turns to me. "So in which direction is the village?"
"Oh actually it'll be quicker if you all touch my shoulders real quick"
Human2: "Oh ok" then the rest of the group follow suit. I touch my forehead with my index and middle finger.
Human3: "So how long is th-" *pop*
.
.
*pop* "And here we are!" I say
The group: "WTF!"
"Hehe. You'll get used to it, don't worry". I then hear the villagers welcome me, cheerfully. " WELCOME BACK Y/N-SAMA!".

Time skip to the human group aka Eren, Gido, Kaval, and Shizu-san eating

Rimuru pov

Me and Y/n entered the hut that the human group are occupying. "Excuse me. My name's Rimuru. I'm not a bad slime, you know!". I say while entering. The masked girl, who I recognized as my fated one, chuckles. 'Did she recognize that joke?' (Y/n talking) "My name is Y/n if I haven't told you before".  The group pay little attention as they are fighting over the food, which Y/n enters. "You're a bunch of lively people huh. Also Y/n! Stop fighting with them I know not hungry!". (Y/n) "No! Once I see food that's good I. Will. Eat. It"
Shizu-san: "*chuckles*... Excuse me, Mr. Rimiru. But, why are you touching that burning plate?".
"Hmm. Oh! I could've melted myself there. Thanks for pointing that out."
Shizue-san: "The fact that you wasn't aware of it. Suggests that you have a resistance to heat. Which happens when those from another world are granted power/abilities they want."
'Ah, I see'. "In my past life, I got stabbed to death. First my back felt hot, then I began to feel cold as blood flowed out of my body. I think that's how I got my resistance. Even Y/n himself was from my world. He told me that he died of sleep deprivation. His last thoughts were to be a Saiyan from an anime he used to watch as a kid." (A/n: I feel sad for you).
Shizu-san: "I see... I'm sorry for both of your deaths."
"Don't worry about it. It's all in the past now." I say. 'Looks like I haven't changed in my personality huh'. "Shizu, right? Do you have a story of your own?"

Time skip to Shizu telling her backstory and story being in the Tensei world. 'Cause I'm not about to make myself sad.

Y/n pov

After hearing Shizu-san's story I couldn't help but feel sad and angry for the bastard that summoned her here. (Mini-A/n pov: A golden aura quickly surrounds you but as fast as it came it vanished).

(A few moments later)

I see that Shizu-san is enjoying riding Ranga's back with Rimuru. 'How calming'. Something Rimuru said perked my interest. (Rimuru): "So, who was it that summoned you here?"
"He's is one of the pillars of this world. The Demon Lord Leon Cromwell".
As Shizu said that I memorized that name. 'Leon Cromwell. I'll remember that name and make you suffer!'. (Mini-A/n pov: A golden aura again appears then disappears again without you noticing). I then notice Shizu leaning in pain. (Rimuru) "Ranga, stop!". I go fly down to help with the situation. "Shizu-san are you alright?" Shizu-san then throws Rimuru somewhere. 'Somethings not right here'. "Ranga! Go to Rigurd and tell him to evacuate all the villagers. Then come back to help Rimuru. NOW!". I ordered Ranga in case something here affects the village. I hear steps coming here. 'Huh? Didn't I order Ranga to go to Rigurd?' "Rang- You 3 get out of here. This isn't something you can handle!".
Kaval": "We saw a huge pillar of fire here. So we came to see wha- wait isn't that Shizu-san?"
Gildo: "Wait. Shizu... Like Shinzue? Shinzue Izawa? If that's the case then it could be the same person?".
Suddenly, Shinzu speaks. "Get away. I can't hold it back... You must... Get away from me...".
"Tch. No way, your our friend and we will help you!" I yelled encouragingly.
Rimuru: "Don't worry, Shinzu. We're going to undo this curse for you. Because we got this!".

(Still your pov, in case you didn't know)

Shizu-san is being covered in flames and being turned into Ifrit. "Brother, are you ready?" "Yea, Ranga focus on dodging!". I fly towards Ifrit, and punch him square in the face, pushing him across some trees. Ifrit groans and splits himself into more of himself. "Too can play that can." I use the after image technique to combat his clones.

Rimuru pov

'I'm running out of options. I can't use any of my skills as its useless against Ifrit. I can only rely on Y/n to cause some damage.'
Eren: "Icicle Lance!!"
'Huh.' I saw Erens magic work against Ifrit. 'I have an idea!' I jump in the air with Ranga's help. "Shoot the Icicle at me!."
Eren: "Are you sure?"
"Yes. Trust me!" 'Great sage use predator and analyze the magic. "Hai-shimasta.... Announcement: 'Icicle Lance' has been analyzed and acquired." Great sage told me. "Good now. Icicle Shotgun!".

Y/n pov

It seems Rimiru has replicated Eren's magic. And it was totally effective. " Thanks brother!" I say as I give a thumbs up. (Rimuru) "Your welcome! Now it's just you... Ifrit.". Ifrit just stares at Rimiru and puts a magic circle in the ground, causing a fire pillar to rise up on Rimuru.
(A/n: You don't know all of Rimuru's resistances, only some.)
"BROTHER!!!". I yell in anger. I then turn to Ifrit. "I'll make you pay! I'll MAKE YOU PAYYYY!!!! ARGHHH!!!". I yell at the top of my lungs.

A/n pov

As you yell, the skies turn to black, thunder starts to roar and strike around you. Ifrit, the human group and Ranga all watch in shock and fear as the amount of magicules you have is 50x the amount you previously had. Your hair turns a golden yellow and a golden aura envelops you, being the same color as your hair. Your eyes become turquoise.
(Ki > Magic or in simple terms, Ki = 2x of that of magicules. If you complain will here's my argument: This is my book so, my rules!)

(Change the clothing to your clothes from the first pic. And the mask you have is removed. You'll get it soon)

Rimuru pov

As I was engulfed in the pillar of flames. I heard Y/n's voice yelling at me. (You) "BROTHER!!". The pillar has no affect on me, due to my resistance. As the pillar of fire slowly stops. I hear Y/n yelling again. (You) "I'll make you pay! I'll MAKE YOU PAYYYY!!!! ARGHHH!!!". As the fire completely disappears I see the sky turning black, lighting striking around Y/n. I look at Y/n, who's changing in appearance, a golden aura surrounds him, his hair is shoot up and in a golden color, his eyes are in a cool light blue color. I sense that his Magicules are at.....50x IT WAS BEFORE! 'Great Sage, what's happening?' "Answer: Not Found." 'Huh? Why' "Answer: The individual, Y/n is using power not from this world. It is not a skill nor evolution". 'Oh! I remember, Y/n told me what Saiyans are and what they were and stuff, he said Saiyans could transform to a passed down legend: The Super Saiyan.'
(A/n: The Tensei Universe, doesn't have Saiyans or the concept of Ki. Rimuru doesn't know about the other transformations you could get, cause you never bothered to.)

A/n pov

You charge towards at Ifrit and in speeds no one can see or comprehend. You beat the living shit out of Ifrit, as you are berserk, blinded by rage. Ifrit has no escape to your grip or attacks. You use Soul Punisher (one of your deadliest moves) at Ifrit who screams in agony.
(Sidenote: Soul Punisher will only kill/destroy someone who's soul is pure evil and can't be redeemed. It won't kill those who can be redeemed but it will hurt like if you were hit by Truck-kun's 20 times)
Ifrit is now unconscious, and so are you, due you transforming for the first time. After the fight, Rimuru absorbs Ifrit.

Rimuru pov

It's been a 1 week since Y/n's outrage and Shizue's weaken state. Everyone from the village have sensed Y/n's power when fighting with Ifrit. Many are wondering if that was just a fraction of Y/n's true power. Honestly, I felt afraid of Y/n after that show of power, but I remember that that power was only to protect me, his brother, someone who's from the same place as him.
(Sidenote: You are not Japanese, you are American
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Or you can change it to your liking.)

Even though I 'ate' Ifrit, Shizue is still in deep sleep, also well as Y/n. (Great Sage): "Announcement: Individual's name; Shizue Izawa fusion with Ifrit has been prolonging her life. But if Ifrit had not been purged, then she would have lost her sense of self." '...'
Shizue-san: "...Rimuru-san..."
"Oh!! You're awake!!"

Skiping to Shizue having a heart to heart to Rimiru cause I'm not going to be sad in night time while typing this!

Rigurd: "Are you 3 three coming to pay a visit?"
Naval: "You, too Rigurd?"
Rigurd: "Yes. I have just brought a change of clothes for Shizue-dono. Excuse the intrusion, Rimuru-sama...?!"

The human group: "A NAKED GIRL!".
Rigurd: "Rimuru-sama, your appearance, what is it...?".
The human group: " Whaaaat?!?! You mean that's Rimuru-dono"

(And this is the end for part 2. It's longer than before because.... @_@ I don't know. Also, this fanfic is using my memory of the anime {im not going to watch the whole anime again for the 5th time} and the use of the manga to write this.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369 11 10
Based on my Xenoverse 2 character and set in an Alternative Dragon Ball What If Universe, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball...
13.2K 341 9
⚠️PLEASE READ THE FINAL CHAPTER [ANNOUNCEMENT]⚠️ Rimuru and Veldora adopt a newborn slime and named it Adani Tempest. What kind of life will Adani Te...
14.1K 240 42
Y/n L/n, one of the seven saiyans living on Remnant. It was unknown how such brings existed in the first place. some of them go into hiding, some of...
48.4K 678 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...