The Kink Club

Oleh glitterypjimin

a game between eight people, pure sex, pure lust, strictly no strings attached but what could've happen if th... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer [ READ carefully ]
Welcome to The Club
Introducing: Kink Club
Friends
Outside world
Art Departmet
Maybe a Little Too Much Fun
Jeon Jungkook is The Name
Cheryygguk
Cherrygguk - II 🔞
The Offer
The Rules of Min Yoongi
Break Some More 🔞
Yoongi's Playtime 🔞
Conversations
Goes By The Name RM-ssi.
CONCERN, READ PLS.
I updated TAKING CHANCES
Goes by The Name RM. (revised)
Unit. 7803
Wrecked.
Run Away.
- Twenty.
- Twenty One.
The Talk.
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Four
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Six.
- Twenty Seven
Greece Trip (Visual References )
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty.
- Thirty One
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
- Thirty Six
- Thirty Seven
- Thirty Eight
- Thirty Nine
- Forty 🔞
- Forty One
- Forty Three
- Forty Four.
- Forty Five 🔞
- Forty Six
- Forty Seven.
Exit to the Club.

- Forty Two

9.7K 458 357
Oleh glitterypjimin

Songs for this chapter, lyric translation for pasalubong will be on the end.

———

Pasalubong naman sa'aking nararamdaman...

"Are you going now?" Seokjin asked and I look at him as I fix my hair. I nodded and took my phone.

"Yes, Jimin and Taehyung's already waiting for me" I said

"Okay, Namjoon and I will be at the restaurant, we'll just probably meet at the dinner?" He said and I hummed, I smiled and went to hug Seokjin.

I had thought of many many things last night and I'm just so so so grateful of them.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yup, just want to express my gratitude, I'm just grateful really" I said and he pat my head and kisses my forehead and I hugged him tightly and he grinned.

"You're not needy aren't you? We can do quickie" Seokjin said and I almost choke on my own breath and slap his chest and he laughed at my reaction.

"I just said thank you and you concluded that, I can believe you Kim Seokjin" I said and he pushed me towards the front door and slaps my bum.

"Go now, unless you really want a quickie" He said and I groaned but I found myself laughing along with him, I waved my hand to him and said goodbye to Namjoon before exiting the unit and went straight to the elevator when I received a message from Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK

Good morning noona! Have a nice day and see you later

I smiled and texted him back before putting my phone in my bag and when I get in to the lobby, Taehyung and Jimin was sitting on the lounge. I waved my hand and jog towards them and Jimin immediately jump on my back and I giggle.

"The trio is here, where are we going again?" Taehyung said and his car was already waiting at the entrance yet Jimin was clinging at me even we began walking, I look at him and poke his cheek.

"Grocery tae!" Jimin said "Do you want to sit in the front?"

I shake my head and went to the back seat while taehyung went to the driver's seat, I took the list of things that I'm going to buy as Taehyung starts driving.

"How are you Celine?" Jimin asked and he was looking at me.

"I'm alright I guess," I said and I looked at him with a smile

"Pinky promise?" he said and he lifted up his hand, showing his pinky, I laughed and linked my pinky with him and I didn't even notice that we're already at the grocery.

I took my phone, my wallet and the list that I made.

I went out of the car with Jimin while Taehyung look for a parking and we waited for him to come back.

"What are the things that you're going to buy?" He asked and I showed him my list and he hummed.

"I'll keep this with me," He said and I laid my hand and he placed his on mine. "I want to hold hands" I said then Taehyung came and I laid my other hand on him then the three of us laughed at each other before going in.

"Thank god you're doing some grocery, I need to buy something too plus Tannie's food" Taehyung said, I let go of their hand and watch them go away, I smile and just look at them as they go back towards me, pushing the carts on their hands.

Pag-umamin sa'yo sana ay mapagbigyan....

"Hey, I'll go and get Tannie's food then I'll come back yeah?" Taehyung said and I nodded and Jimin was just silently following me.

"Oh, here toiletries" Jimin said and he soon handed me the list while laughing at himself. I shake my head and start taking what I need yet I can feel Jimin's eyes drilling holes on my back.

"Why are you staring at me Jimin," I mused and he just hummed softly. I look at him and I raised my eyebrows.

"Is there something wrong Jiminie?" I ask, holding on the cart.

Jimin stared at me and I look into his eyes and I know he wanted to say something. "Come on, min. I'm here tell me" I whispered and walk towards him and cup his face, He pulled away and I notice the blush on his face and I grinned and remain standing in front of him.

He was still way taller than me yet the other boys call him short. tsk.

"I know it's not actually the right time and this isn't the place where I planned to say this to you but, Celine...."

Oh boy! Oh no, I think I know where this is going.

I grew nervous as Jimin stared at me, he looked very hesitant and the way he bite his lips.

Damn.

"I like you Celine..." He say and he breathed heavily before straightening up, "I know that you still have problems with Eunwoo and it was beyond messy, I am not asking for anything nor expecting that you feel the same way to me, I- I just want to let you know because I made sure that my feelings were true, I am sure of it" He said.

I swallowed thickly and nodded at him, I took everything he said and grabbed Jimin's hand.

"I wouldn't be able to give you an answer for now Jimin because I'm still a mess..." I told him "But please, keep grounded Jimin, don't like me too much"

He shake his head and smirked at me before starting to push the cart again.

"It seems like you're rejecting me now Celine..." he said playfully and nudged me and I rolled my eyes at him then we walk silently, I look at him and he raised his eyebrows and I look away.

This dude know what he is capable of and it's dangerous.

"I'm not rejecting you, I just want you to be cautious" I told him and he leaned against the cart as I grab the things on my list and I felt his eyes following my every move and I honestly don't know how am I still functioning well with him staring at me and another man is coming, Taehyung is back.

They look too fucking good, Oh Lord! Why am I in this situation.

"Have you buy everything you need?"

"Yeah, Let's have some pastries after here?" He asked and I nodded and they helped me getting what I need to buy, I walk with Jimin as Taehyung insisted to push the cart this time as we head towards the cashier.

The two waited for me as I pay and they carried the heavy bags towards Taehyung's car,

"Do you want me to drive Tae?" Jimin offered.

"Later maybe," he said and we went to our previous spot. "to the cafe we go!"

I grabbed my phone and I got a message from Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK

I miss you...

JIMIN

What do you want? Coffee or Frappe? Tea?

I shake my head and pouted my lips then reply to them before keeping my phone away. I saw Jimin's smile while Taehyung was too focused on driving until we stopped in the cafe. My heart sank because it was the Cafe, it's our Ally and I's favorite

I shake my head when the two boys came out after taehyung parked and called out for my name, I went out and my heart sank even more as I notice the two people walking away, hand in hand.

Ally and Eunwoo.

"Hey? Are you okay Celine?" Taehyung asked and I breathed heavily and looked at him.

"I am." I told him softly.

He looked at me as if he's trying to read what's on my head but I look at Jimin.

"Let's go" Jimin said and I followed him but Taehyung did not and I saw him leaning against his car while he was on his phone and I just assumed that he told Jimin about what he wants.

Jimin ordered our drinks and he look behind, "Where's Tae?" He asked

"Ah! Celine, can you go and ask Tae about his drink?" Jimin said and I laughed softly before nodding,

"I thought he said to you," I said then I went towards him and he lifted his head and looked at me, he remained leaning against his car

"Uh, Tae, Jimin's asking about your drink" I said softly and he look at me at my eyes.

"I'll have hot chocolate, I don't drink coffee" He said and I nodded and was about to go back when I heard him speak again, making me stop on my tracks.

"Celine..." he called and he smiled softly and tucked both of his hand inside his shorts pockets.

"Yeah?"

He smiled even more and my eyes widen at what he said next.

"I like you, I like you Celine."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.5K 553 50
A fanfiction about befriending the 7 men of BTS and possibly being more than that with a few of them. . . . This story is complete fiction. None of t...
2.3K 48 6
"Is it wrong to take care of my princess?" - Jin WARNING: Foul language. CONTAINS SMUT Mature content. If you're under 18 do not read and do not repo...
106K 1.4K 17
#261 in 방탄소년단 out of 1,000+ other stories. 18/08/18 #305 in 방탄소년단 out of 997 other stories. 11/08/18 #43 in btsoneshots out of 271 other stories. 2...
219 0 37
Random little one shots for each of the members. I own none of the pictures. 20+ (Adult Content) These contain, erotica, strong language and descri...