𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 - 𝐇�...

By hearthaleydunphy

They were just friends. That was it. Right? Athena and Haley were just friends. They grew up together, Haley... More

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
A/N
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐅𝐈𝐙𝐁𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 - 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 - 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐈
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐃𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐆𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐄𝐆𝐆 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐄𝐍

7.2K 319 38
By hearthaleydunphy

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Was what Jay heard while sitting at the airport gate with Gloria. The two of them were off to Hawaii for a week. He wasn't expecting to see his entire family there as well.

"Surprise, Dad," Claire said.

"The whole family's coming with us!" Gloria announced. Athena couldn't be happier to be there. She's always wanted to go to Hawaii and she also knew it would be the perfect spot to reveal something big to Haley...

"They are?"

"Yes, and Mitch and Cameron and Lily too."

"Yeah, and Phil -- he's just checking the bags now," Claire told her father.

"Wow. Thats, uh -- wow," was all Jay could say. He was hoping for a romantic getaway with his wife but instead it had turned into a family vacation.

"It was all Glorias idea. She bought all our tickets and everything."

"Really? Everyones?"

"Yes. It's your birthday. I didn't spare any expense."

"Oh, gee! Thank you, honey. Are they, uh, all gonna be up in first class with us?"

"Ay , no, silly. Coach. Do you think I'm made of money?" Gloria told him.

"Of course not."

"Hey, check out that cute guy," Haley told Alex. Athena looked over as well.

"He's out of you league. He's reading a book," Alex pointed out.

"I know."

"Haley, you have a boyfriend," Athena said, rolling her eyes.

Haley, Athena, and Alex were now stalking cute book boy. Personally, Athena didn't get it but to each their own.

"See? He's perfect," Haley said. "Look at him getting coffee and now putting chocolate in it. He's so mature."

"What about Dylan?" Alex asked.

"Dylan's no that guy."

Athena let out a scoff. Haley looked over at her with furrowed brows.

"What's up with you? You've been acting like this since this morning," Haley asked.

"Nothing."

"Seriously, what's going on?"

"Nothing! God, Haley!" Athena said, rolling her eyes and walking away. Haley couldn't help but feel a little hurt. She was so confused on why Athena was suddenly acting this way. But if she had been paying attention over the past few months she would've noticed Thea's been acting this way since the sleepover at Jay's house.

"Look at him. He's sketching," Haley said, still stalking the guy. "He's like Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic. I bet he goes to art school."

Athena, now sitting farther away, rolled her eyes once again that day. She just felt so jealous. She wanted Haley to think about her the way she thinks about this random boy in an airport.

"Do you think he's sketching us?" Alex asked.

"Yeah. 'Us'." The boy looked up and smiled at her. "And contact." Suddenly her phone started ringing. "Ugh! It's Dylan. 'I'm trapped.'. Yeah, yeah, yeah. What a drama queen."

Athena let out a loud laugh that turned heads when Alex told her Haley was crushing on a 14-year-old.

"Hey," Athena smiled when she walked up to Haley. "I'm sorry about being a dick earlier. Just stressed. I hate flying." She was lying. That wasn't it and Haley knew it but she kept quiet.

"Its okay," Haley told her. "Can we still sit together on the flight?"

"Definitely."

hehe. you know how i hate slowburn? yeah its gonna be the same for this book. just wait till the end of the next chapter... also no smiley face in these past few chapters cause i'm too lazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.1K 36
It's the typical drama in the dunphy house. With Haley's pregnancy and Luke's sudden love life. What happens when Luke's girlfriend, Leah, moves over...
2.5K 176 6
**THIS IS THE SECOND PART OF BORROWED TIME, PART ONE IS ALREADY ON MY PAGE!** Juliette Smith is aware that everything she does is on borrowed time. H...
3.8K 79 8
˗ˏˋA MODERN FAMILY FANFIC 'ˎ˗ For Cecilia Martin, there were only three things in life: Family, football and success. Cecilia is used to taking cont...
5.8M 123K 46
***COMPLETE*** Book #1 in the Hookup series "You're incredibly sexy Emily" I feel sexy, especially when he's looking at me like that. I could melt in...