𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐆𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐃

"Hey, sweetheart," Liana greeted Athena as she walked into the kitchen. She was sitting in a chair, relaxing. Her baby bump was still getting progressively larger and she was tired more often. Scott moved around the kitchen, preparing dinner.

"How was work?" Scott asked as he chopped up some tomatoes to add to the pan on the stove.

"Tiring," Athena sighed, plopping down on a chair. "I just wanna eat and then sleep for the rest of my life."

"That's how I've been feeling lately," Liana chuckled. "How's college decisions going?"

"Horrible. I barely even know what I want to study. How am I supposed to choose a college when I can't even choose a major?"

"You'll figure it out," Scott smiled at her. "Alright, dinner is served, ladies."

"No way, Haley! It was my idea! I'm taking this room!" Athena watched in amusement as Alex and Haley tried to convice Luke to take the attic as his room so the two sisters could have seperate rooms.

"Over my dead body!" Haley shouted. "This is going to be my room, and there's nothing you can do about it!"

"Seriously?" Alex asked as she watched Haley over-act.

"What are you guys fighting about?" Luke asked, climbing the latter into the attic.

"They both think this would make an awesome bedroom," Athena said, getting involved in the plan.

"But only one of us can have it," Alex added. "Don't you think it should be me?"

"Oh, so not. It should be me. Right, Luke?" Haley asked.

"Why do you guys wanna move into the attic."

"Oh, you mean 'The Penthouse'?"

"With all the privacy of being on its very own floor?"

"It is kinda cool," Luke said, observing the room.

LUKE

"I'm not an idiot. I knew what they were up to, but I've been wanting to move for a while. There's a line of ants going to a Trick-Or-Treat bag in my closet, and I don't want to still be there when they get tired of candy."

"What's going on?" Claire asked Luke when she watched him walk towards the attic ladder with a backpack.

"Moving into the attic," Luke told her. "Give me a day or two to get settled, then I'll have you up."

"When did all this happen?"

"Depends on who you ask. My plans been in motion for three weeks."

"Honey, this is a terrible idea. You're gonna hate it up there," Claire told him.

"Mom, stay out of this," Alex said as she left, what had previously been, her and Haleys room with a stack of shirts folded over her arm.

"Yeah. We all have our own rooms now. Everybody wins," Haley joined in.

"Nothing to say about this, Thea?" Claire asked, looking towards the usual mediator.

"Nope," Athena shrugged. "This is the only thing they've all agreed on and I think it'll make my job as mediator easier."

"Well, don't get too comfortable in there, girls. Luke, it's cold, and it's scary up there. You're gonna be back in your own room by tomorrow night."

"I don't know, Claire. It's got a lot of potential," Phil said, sticking his head over the hole leading to the attic. "This is a lot nicer than the attic I lived in when we met."