Bnha ✨Wrong Number✨

By KioniUnknown

Izuku. A vigilante who gets added to a groupchat of pro heroes and turns himself in. Hitoshi. The son of Eras... More

Information
Staff Chat
Glitter Bomb
Le Date
'Captured'
Adoption
All Might.
Nejire, Mirio and Amajiki!
Not so Asexual
Todoroki Shoto
Theirs, love muffins and hawks
The Exam, and Iidas humiliation
Kicking robot ass.
Therapy ended with Murder!
A/n
Relapse
Class 1-A
The plan
New additions to the Group Chat
Hero Training
Lov Talent Show
1-A Groupchat
Aizawa's really shitty day
Shirakumo Oboro
A new dad!
News of a field trip
School-Wide Prank
Best Date Ever
'Reminds me of myself'
Trauma Trio's therapy + Denki
CULT
Family Reunion
Mental Health Assembly
1-A Bonding
What did they do?
Aftermath of their Vigilate-ism :)
Suffer in chaos
Trip to the LOV
Party!
Aftermath
The USJ
Harmless flirting
Akari
Show and tell :)
2 Truths and a Lie
Never have I ever
Sports Festival
Giran
Their 'Challenge'
Wild goose chase
His insecurities
Hero Names
Training
A plot twist
An unlikely friendship
Murderer.
The obstacle race
The Cavalry Battle
Talking Strategy!
The Semi Finals
Sero being Sero
Recovery Girl for #1
The Finals (gone wrong)
Awards Ceremony
down with the grape!
Kurorio the Genderfluid Royalty
Quirk Misuse
Yay, Jumping Therapists
Snipe is hot? Yeah, yeah he is.
Kurorio's Discord
His Saviour
Running from problems fixes them
dont need a quirk for arson!
Kacchan the Kinky
Hosu
Hosu, pt2
Stain
Hosu Aftermath
Press Conference
League of Hero Fuckers

Missing

10.9K 353 426
By KioniUnknown

Ohohoho~
I honestly don't know where I'm going with this, but I decided that Izu should have a veryyyy traumatic past thanks to our lovely number 1 hero, the symbol of peace himself

Well- the symbol of peace but only for people with a quirk apparently 😒😒

ALSO DADMIC DADMIC

There are alotttt of different things happening in different places at the same time I'm sorry if the perspective changes quite often

Ua staff chat

System: Mysterious has gone offline

Shinso Hitoshi: Toshinori Yagi what the fuck did you do to him?

All Might: I am under no obligation to tell a kid.

Kinky~: wellllll actualllyyyyyy

Shinso Hitoshi: Hey, symbol of peace. How about we meet up and have a nice chat?

Dadzawa: Hitoshi I understand that you're mad but right now we need to find them.

Evil Rat Genius: Aizawa and Shinso, you go look for him. Mic you're with me. Yagi. My office, now.

System: 5 users are offline

Literal Drill: Soooo- one of my third years developed some tranquilliser darts that can paralyse even the strongest people. I'm sure they can be turned into bullets though. Snipe, how about some target practice?

Yee-haw🤠: on it, I'll be at the support lab in 5

System: 2 users are offline

Party Healer: Midnight, I heard you hurt your wrist earlier. How tragic would it be if I was too busy treating your injuries to tend to Toshinori?

Kinky~: you know what, yeah I'm not feeling so good. I'm heading to your office for a checkup :)

System: 2 users are offline

In real life with Nezu, Mic and All Bitch.

Third person POV

Mic threw open the door to Nezu's office, not caring that it created a dent in the wall that was supposed to be quirk proof.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?"

Even without his quirk, Mic shouted extremely loud.

"Presentation Michael, please watch your volume! I understand that you're angry, but take my animal senses into consideration please?"

He looked up and saw the princiPAL (:3) looking at him, with his paws covering his ears. Suddenly he was filled with guilt.

"Sorry, boss! Was just a little bit ang-"

What perfect timing. Just then All Might walked through the door that was already open.

Mic started scratching into his arms to try and calm himself down.

'Oh shit- thought I stopped that. Not important now. Beating this asshole to Pluto is the top priority'

He walked up to All Might- who was in his buff form- and screamed directly at the ridiculously tall guys injury.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK"

All Might deflated, like a balloon, and coughed up blood.

Mic took his glasses off and got up in All Mights face. He lowered his voice to a low growl (grrrrr- lmao)

"I swear to god All Might. I like to think that I am a kind, collected person. But you fucked with my family and if anything, and I mean anything happened to my son you are a dead man. I don't care if your the symbol of peace I will annihilate you, infront of the whole fucking world if I have to."

All Might gulped. Through all the years of knowing the voice hero, he had never even seen him raise his voice- in an angry way that is.

What he had seen however was Mic making threats. And he knew all too well that Mic didn't threaten. He warned. Promised.

"Now now gentlemen- or should I say gentleman and bastard? If anything happened to the child everything in that group chat is enough proof to start building a case."

Nezu sent a warning glare at All Might, as if daring him to protest. Tempting him.

The symbol of peace looked away. Not even he was stupid enough to pick a fight with Nezu.

"While we are here, I would like to figure out who the child was talking about on the group. All Might, is it true that you willingly kill villains?"

"I- only the really bad ones! Never minor ones! Just the ones that would probably find ways to escape!"

"... I see. So the listener knew one of these 'villains.' Ok, Yagi. Give me the list of the villains you killed. Every single one of them."

All Might looked at Mic surprised, before his face turned into a smug grin.

"And what do I get for the list?"

Mic looked at Nezu, who gave him a nod as if giving him permission.

"How about if you give me the list I won't rip your arms off and suffocate you with them?"

"... do you have a pen?"

With Shinso and Aizawa

Third person POV

"Shit shit shit! Where the fuck is he?!"

"Hitoshi I understand that you're worried but I need you to calm down, we have only been running for 5 minutes and we set off right after he went offline. They can't have gotten far."

"NO YOU DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND. MY BOYFRIEND IS OUT THERE ALONE AND HE COULD BE DYING FOR ALL I KNOW. I- I can't lose him not now"

"I do understand. I know exactly how you feel because the same happened to me in highschool. That's how I know that panicking and letting your emotions control you isn't a good idea."

Hitoshi looked over at them for a second, confused as to what he meant. He decided to ask questions later and focus on finding Izuku for now.

The two were running across rooftops, not paying any mind to the civilians taking videos from down below.

How does Hitoshi know how to roof jump, you may ask?

Aizawa figured that the first thing a hero in training should learn is mobility. He had been training Hitoshi since before Izuku was even in the picture, so while Hito wasn't a master at it he knew the basics.

Like how to not trip, or how to find good roofs.

Suddenly the two heard a scream rip through the air. They looked at eachother before following the sound to an alley. Police sirens could be heard in the distance, so Aizawa turned on his radio and told them to "piss off." His words, not mine.

When Aizawa ran out of the door with Hitoshi he picked up his scarf and a police radio. He worked alongside the police so often that he was basically an honorary policeman.

They stopped above an alley. Aizawa put an arm infront of Shinso to prevent him from just jumping down, and observed the scene.

"Well that's not good."

"What? Dad what is it?"

Hitoshi tried to get closer but Aizawa pushed him back into the roof.

"I'm going down. I, Eraserhead, give you permission to use your quirk to defend yourself if needed. Do not engage unless it's necessary and you're 100% sure you can help without getting hurt. Do you understand?"

The younger hesitated. But only for a second. He realised that his Izuku could be dying like there, and decided to try and hurry up.

"I- understand. Please save him.."

Aizawa's heart shattered at the broken tone in his sons voice. A tone he hadn't hurt since the young boy was first adopted.

"Of course I will."

With that he jumped off the roof into the alley, silently making his was down the fire escapes. Hitoshi watched from above, too focused on his dads safety to even look at what else was happening. The blood curdling screams were still going strong though. It would be impressive, if someone wasn't potentially getting murdered.

He looked to the source of the screams and a look of pure horror settled on his face.

Izuku was breaking a mans bones, one by one from smallest to largest. Hitoshi noticed a girl who looked a couple of years older than them curled up against a dumpster with her head in her hands, and barely any clothes on. She had a hood covering her hair, and was shaking like crazy. He quickly placed together what happened.

The man tried to, no, he probably did rape the girl, and Izuku- being already furious- decided to take his anger out on a rapist.

Hitoshi whispered under his breath

"Shitbag deserves it. Kick his ass

Aizawa slowly approached the girl, gaining her attention without attracting Izuku's. It was pretty easy considering Izuku was too focused on the torture.

"Hey- hey. Shhh you're ok. He can't hurt you now. I'm gonna get you out of here ok? But we can't go through the enterance because sneaking past an angry vigilante isn't smart"

The girl looked up at him with a shocked expression before she started crying.

"Ai- Aizawa-sensei?"

They looked at the girl confused, and she looked up pulling down her hood.

He almost gasped and the anger inside of him grew every second.

"Nejire..."

"Ha... fancy seeing you here sensei. Oh wow this is embarrassing!"

The hero looked at the girl with pity as he took his jacket off and gave her it to put on.

"Nejire, how much strength would you say you have right now?"

"Uhhhh- probably enough to last me a minute of flight. Oh wow, I got superrrr unlucky he can cancel out energy, didn't I? Oh, maybe he saw me on the sports festival and targeted me because of my quirk"

She chuckled a little and Aizawa smiled at her softly. He knew it wasn't a real chuckle. It was laced with pain. Anger. Sadness. But the kid was working hard to put on a brave face, who was he to question her?

"Yeah I guess you did. I'm going to erase that guys quirk and I need you to output enough energy to get you onto the roof. My son is waiting there and he can check you for any injuries- if you're comfortable with that."

"Okie dokie! Stay safe sensei!"

Nejire output energy from her feet and landed on the roof next to Hitoshi.

"You too, kid. You too."

"Hey! You're sensei's kid?"

Hitoshi didn't know what to do. There was a practically naked girl stood in front of him who needed saving but he had no idea how.

"Uh- yeah that's me"

"So, what are you doing here? Surely you aren't patrolling? At such a young age, wow!"

He just looked at her in disbelief. The girl had just gone through something incredibly traumatic yet she was so upbeat.

'Humour as her coping method? Reminds me of someone'

"No- we came to find the one who saved you. It's complicated. I'll explain later if you want. But right now I need to check you for injuries, is that ok?"

While the girl offered a smile, it seemed strained, and when Hitoshi took a small, cautious step towards her she backed away.

"Hey, you know you don't have to be ok all the time right? You just went through something horrible, it's ok to cry. Be angry. Upset. I don't have to check your injuries, but we need to get you to a hospital ok? I'll make sure they have a female check you over"

Her smile remained but her eyes fell full as she stopped trying to put life into them.

".. sure, I can see a doctor! But do you mind if I call a couple people on the way? Ooohhh they're going to be so mad at that guy haha.."

"That's not a problem, come on there's an ambulance waiting"

(Ignore that nobody called one pretend it was a civilian or something)

"Right..."

IM SO SORRY NEJIRE BBY😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 7.1K 23
Izuku Midoriya and Hitoshi Shinsou are two boys aiming to be heroes. At least, they used to. Izuku always wanted to be a hero. But being quirkless, h...
592K 22.4K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
2M 72.8K 100
Everyone believes he is quirkless, but the truth is he has a quirk a very unique one. His parents hate him. His mother can't stand his quirk and thus...
989K 38.9K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...