Paul Lahote x reader x Quil A...

נכתב על ידי anssmx

Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How... עוד

1: Forks
2: school
3: Making Plans
4: Watch It
5: The invitation
6: I'm Not Human?
7: On Fire
8: First Try
9: Not You
10: Semi Sunny Day
11: The Story
12: Better Run
13: Thank You
14: Diner
15: Can I Go?
16: The Party
17: Hips Don't Lie
18: Secret
19: Shh
20: Morning
21: Go Out With Me
22: Texting
23: He's outside
24: All Over
25: Nature
27: Tuesday
28: When I'm Ready
29: Not Going
30: First Date
31: Back Seat
32: You're Dead
33: La Push Baby
34: The Cullens dont come here
35: The treaty
36: Waylon
37: You Knew
38: Arrive
39: I'm sorry
40: Bella meets the Cullens
41: The Downside
42: You...
43: What is Wrong with You
44: Talk?
45: I Believe You
46: First Interaction
47: Drop and Roll
48: Tea?
49: What are you?
50: Runmare
51: Where is She?!
52: I Know
53: Time
54: Inside Joke
55: Bella Don't
56: Upset
57: Scream
58: The Call
59: Where else?
60: The Dance
61: NEW MOON
62: Will Never Stop
63: Behavior
64: Courage
65: Romantic
66: Argument
67: Stalking Me
68: Ride
69: Leaving
70: Didn't Mean To
71: Sam
72: The fight
73: October
74: Hi
75: Midnight
76: Halloween Costumes
77: In Search
78: You Can't
79: Emily
80: Sounds Like Love
81: Day Off
82: Art Project
83: Cullens
84: Jake Calls
85: No School
86: Halloween Party
87: Around The Clock
88: November 1st
89: Time
90: February 16th
91: Bed
92: It's True
93: Didn't Take Long
94: The Idea
95: Rescue
96: No More
97: Home School
98: Not What It Seems
99: Yeah Okay
100: Empowering
101: Bettering
102: Gave Up
103: Wolf thing
104: Determined
105: Fun
106: Dive
107: The Parents

26: Back in School

4.8K 140 7
נכתב על ידי anssmx

I groan and roll over, slamming my alarm clock and stretch before getting out of bed. I walk in the bathroom wash my face, teeth, and brush my hair, and walk back into my room to change.

I quickly changed and left my hair to be, I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs. When I got downstairs Bella making breakfast, I was about to talk to her when I got a call.

"Hello?"

"Get outside booger"

"I swear to god Edward call me that in school and I'll murder you, I'll be right out" I heard chuckle and I hung up.

I glance at Bella, she stared at me and went back to making breakfast.

"Uh I won't be eating breakfast, I have to go sorry" I mumbled.

"Whatever" I sigh and turn to leave.

I walked to the door grabbed my keys and threw them in my bag, I opened the door and closed it behind me. My frown faded when I saw Alice, with rose in her red convertible and Jasper, Emmett and Edward in the jeep.

"Morning, I need breakfast" I say as I get close to the cars.

"We'll stop at the diner" Edwards says from beside Jasper.

"Alright let's go!" Alice shouts.

I laugh, throw my bag and jump over the door landing on the back seats.

"Ready!" I smack the car.

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

"Good morning booger what are you doing here?" Cora asks and gives me a hug.

"Edward here offered to buy me breakfast before we head over to school" I give Edward a side hug.

"Uh no I didn-" I elbow him. "Fine" he rolls his eyes.

"I'll have my usual sandwich, with a large ice coffee oh oh and French fries" I smile.

"To go?" She asks.

"Yes please, thank you Cora"

"Your welcome" She smiles. "You can pay over here" She signals to Edward.

"I'll be outside with the rest" I give him an innocent smile and run out.

"You made him pay?" Emmett asks with a chuckle.

"Yeah duh" I laugh.

"Are you nervous?" Alice grabs my hand.

"Yeah a little, I don't know what will happen"

I'd been thinking about all the things that could go wrong today, there's so many things that could happen and I was wrecking my brain about it. Suddenly I felt a wave of calmness running through my body and putting my mind at ease.

"Thank you" I look over at Jasper and he gives me a small smile.

"So why was Bella mad at you?" Rose asks.

"Because of yesterday she asked a bunch of questions I can't answer and I snapped at her" I sigh and look down.

"It'll be fine, everything will be back to normal soon" Alice hugs me.

"Did you see it?" I ask her.

"Yeah I did, and she'll forgive you" She smiles at me pulling away.

"Thank you Alice"

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

"Ugh I hate mondays" I said as we got to school.

"School is almost over anyways" Rosalie speaks as she parks.

I grab my backpack and hop over the door landing on my feet. Emmett jumps out of the back of the jeep and we all walk together.

"Bella is staring" I said in a whisper. We all turn to look at her.

"Everyone is staring" Emmett clarifies.

"Why is that?" I ask.

"Because we are the Cullens, the freaks that don't hangout with anyone, and here we are hanging out with you" Rosalie rolls her eyes.

"It's annoying really" Edward said.

We got up the stairs, and stood in a circle talking for a while, we said our goodbyes and parted ways. Rosalie had class together so we left to our class.

"Thank god I saved the French fries"

"Are you going to eat them in class?"

"Yup" I said popping the P.

She laughs and rolls her eyes as we walk into the classroom. We take our seats and wait for our teacher. He gave me the work I missed, Rosalie said she'll help me do it and I ate my French fries most of the class.

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

During the whole morning I bumped into Bella, she did nothing but roll her eyes at me and throw awful comments my way. At least it was lunch and I could take my mind off everything. I walked inside the cafeteria and heard someone yelling, I sigh and slapped a hand on my forehead shaking my head.

"TINKER! OVER HERE TINKER!" I hear Emmett.

"Shut up knuckle head, everyone is staring" I whisper knowing they would hear, I saw Emmett smirking and walked my way and fast.

"EMMETT STOP!" I shout, backing away.

"Where you going Tinker?" He grabs me and throws me over his shoulder.

"Put me down" I laugh.

He laughs and ignores me, I giggle several times, and notice everyone staring at us weird, Bella had an annoyed look, while everyone was started at us like we were freaks, if this is how they felt all the time it was horrible. Once we got to the table, Emmett spins me around and then sets me on the ground.

"Asshat" I playfully slap him and set my bag on the chair.

"I was just giving you a ride" He shrugs.

"You guys got lunch without me" I whine and stomp my feet.

"I didn't, I knew you would throw a fit for being sent by yourself" Edward rolls his eyes.

"Awww you love me!" I squeal and hug him. "Alright let's go" I drag him to his feet. As we walk away I heard them laugh so I turned and flipped them off.

"They really like you" Edward says.

"Who?"

"My siblings" He chuckles.

"I'm just a really social person" I shrug.

"No I think it has to do with the fact you never treated us different"

"Cause you aren't, don't you go thinking you're so special" I poke his chest making him chuckle.

"You remind me of someone" His eyes holds a sort of admiration and love.

"Of who?" I ask.

"My little sister" He smiles sadly.
(A/n: I don't know if he had a sister, go along with it)

"Do you miss her?" I ask him, making my plate, and he makes his.

"I do, but you're so much like her it makes me feel she's still here"

"Well then I'm officially you new little sister" I hug him, at first he was very tense and not hugging back but he did after a minute.

"Thank you" We pull away.

"Oh no, don't thank me, I'm annoying" I laugh. "You'll want to kill me, give it a week or two" I pat him.

"Oh god" He chuckles.

                  ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

"Come on, this is the perfect day for Port Angeles" Alice pleads while holding an umbrella.

"Guys it'll be fun let's go" I join.

We are currently in the parking lot trying to convince the boy to come with shopping. Rosalie didn't really care, Jasper and Emmett were against it because it was a girls thing and Edwards was day dreaming.

"Did you talk to her today?" I pull Edward aside.

"Yeah I did" He says not taking his eyes for her.

"About?"

"You, your family, I mainly asked a lot of questions"

"Oh okay, we'll do you like her?" Before he could answer we heard a loud horn, followed by tires screeching.

Edward was no longer in front of me, I turn to look and the van was right were my sister was just a second ago.

"BELLA!" I shout, and try to run to her before I'm shoved into a car.

                    ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

"Yes! Jesus!" I roll my eyes. "I understand"

Edward, Carlisle and Rosalie were explain that I was shoved in the car so I wouldn't let my emotions get in the way, I could've done something horrible at school.

"I'll go check on your sister and I'll be right back" Carlisle walks away.

"What are you going to tell her?" Rosalie crossed her arms.

"Let's not worry about that right now" I answer for him. "Is she okay, what do you hear?"

"She might experience some post traumatic stress or disorientation" Edwards spoke as he listened in. "Her vitals look good"

"Okay, that's great" I said and Rosalie rolls her eyes.

"No signs of any head trauma, she'll be fine" He finished.

"That's good news" I sigh. "Anything else?"

"Your sister is telling Carlisle how I knocked her out of the way"

"Damn it Edward!" Rosalie shouts.

"I'm sorry Ed, but this is not going to be good, she's not going to let thing go, I know her"

"This is not just 'not good' this will end badly and everyone knows it"

I knew Rosalie could get mad, but this wasn't mad, this was angry and afraid, not just for her self, for her family maybe even for me and Bella. We stayed silent, until Carlisle walked back to us.

"There's a way to fix this" Carlisle said.

"Okay great how?" I ask.

"We'll feed her a lie, she doesn't know what she saw, did anyone else see?"

"Fifteen kids that saw what happened" Rosalie says is a hushed voice.

"What was I supposed to do then? Let her die?" Edward says annoyed.

"This isn't just about you" she says annoyed. "It's about all of us, including Y/n"

"Can we just stop arguing for a second here" I sigh and cross my arms.

"I think we should take this in my office" Carlisle whispers and looks forward. We all turn to look, Bella was standing around the corner.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asks Edward.

"Rosalie, Y/n" Carlisle grabs Rosalie pushing her forward, and wraps a arm around my back, taking us with him.

"What are we supposed to do?" Rosalie said when we reached the end of the hall.

"Nothing, this is Edwards decision"

"You know how this end, what if the Volturi come?" She crosses her arms. "What about Y/n, if they find out about her forget it, they won't stop"

"Volturi?" I ask.

"The Volturi are the largest and most powerful coven of vampires, they enforce the laws of the vampire world"

"And why would they want me?"

"They would give you a spot on the guard because of your powers" Carlisle answered.

"And if I refuse?"

"They'll kill you"

We stayed silent and watched Edward and Bella talk, until Edward turned around making his way to us with a non happy expression on his face.

"What did you tell her?" Rosalie blurted out.

"Nothing, but she's not going to let this go"

"You bett-" Rosalie began before I cut her off.

"Can we not argue please, could I just go home" I glance between Carlisle, Rosalie and Edward.

"Yeah, I'll take you"

I hug Carlisle and Rosalie before leaving with Edward, to his car.

                   ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

The whole car ride was silent, I couldn't stop thinking about the Volturi. If they came, what would happen to me.

"Nothing" Edward says as we stop in front of my house.

"What if they want me"

"Then it sucks to be them"

"They'll kill me if I refuse" I stare down at my hands.

"They won't, they don't even know you exists, plus I'll make sure they don't come" He gives me a hug.

"Okay enough, too much affection" I pat his shoulder.

He chuckles and I unbuckle my seatbelt. I open the door and grab my bag, but before leaving I duck down.

"Thank you for making me feel better" I smile.

"Yeah whatever, get out of here" he rolls his eyes.

I giggle and close his door, I walk to the porch, up the stairs and to the door. I turn to wave at him and walk into my home.

"Where were you?" Dad asks.

"Um, I had left with Rosalie and Alice, as soon as I heard I went to the hospital, but when I got there you guys had left" I lied.

"At least let me know where you are, you two are going to give me a damn heart attack" He hugs me.

"Sorry dad"

"It's okay, now go talk to your sister"

I nod my head and go upstairs, dropping my bag into my room, then going across and knocking on Bella's door.

"Come in" she said after the third knock.

"Hey Bells, how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, um can I ask you something?" She sits up.

"Yeah sure" I smile and sit on her bed.

"How long have you been hanging out with them?"

"Uh" should I lie? No. "Since the first day of school"

"And why did you tell me?"

"I didn't think you'd care, you never asked about my fiends back in AZ"

"What did Rosalie mean when she said 'it's about all of us including Y/n'" Bella said making quotations signs with her fingers.

"That's nothing you should be concerned about, did you finally confront Ed?"

"Ed?" She furrows her eyebrows. "I did"

"And what did he say" I ask.

"I have a feeling you already know, you two seem extra close" She rolls her eyes.

"Oh my god Bella why do you have to be like this" I sigh and leave her room.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

105K 2.3K 25
Bella comes to Forks to be with Charlie Swan her father but she comes back not alone. She brings three children with her who all have been mistreated...
890K 27.3K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
38.8K 1.1K 15
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a hotheaded shapeshifter imprints on Bella Swan's sister. TW: LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE A/N: I do not own the twilight series or characters...
68.9K 1.4K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...