|Fallen city| A dsmp zo...

By quackpees

(Discontinued sorry) This is my first story on wattpad so it's not going to be the best. I'm writing this as... More

Chapter 1(Running)
Chapter 2(Getting back)
Chapter 3(what time is it?)
Chapter 4(punching bag)
Chapter 5(made it back)
Chapter 6(after dark sunset)
Chapter 7(Rundown city)
Chapter 8(heavenly fields)
Chapter 9(Dark and disgusting)
Chapter 10(other people?)
Chapter 11(Zombie)
Chapter 12(water source)
Chapter 13(My Dead Friend)
Idk i dont feel like finishing this.

Chapter 14(Beanie Boy)

89 2 0
By quackpees

    Tw: swearing.

No ones POV:

Sapnap, Minx and Fundy now are in a ally way.

"Waaaaa my legs hurttt." Fundy complains.

"Your already complaining like if me and Sap were your parents kid." Minx argues.

"Hey hey hey. Don't be rude he's just small and young.. Wait how old are you?" Sapnap asks me.

"Hmm I think I'm fourteen." I answer a bit slowly.

"Alright then your not so young then. But you are young compared to us." He says with a bit to much enthusiasm.

Mind whispers into Sapnaps ear. "This kid is way to happy to be fourteen."

"No he isnt when I was fourteen I was as happy as can be." He answers back.

"And I bet you were just emo." He adds on laughing at his comment.

Minx stares at Sapnap then looks away shaking her head.

"Hmmm are you strong enough to pick the kid up onto that roof." Sapnap asks pointing at the tall roof behind the woman.

"Well yeah I bet I am. I'm just not strong enough to pick you up." She answers.

"Okay then pick him up and put him on the roof. Then we will climb up and walk across the roofs." He says.

"Alrighty." Minx answers.

Minx who is now picking up Fundy to put him on the roof gets kicked in the side by Fundy 'by accident'.

"I will throw you out to the zombies if you don't stop kicking me kid." Minx snaps at Fundy.

Fundy who is now on the roof of a grocery store sits down and waits for the two adults he is going with.

"Stop arguing you two." He says poking his head off the side to see the tall woman and tall but shorter then the woman, man arguing about who's better at playing hide and go seek.

"You guys are gonna get bit by a zombie." Fundy groans.

The two adults look at each other then try to climb up the wall like mad men.

Once the three of them are on the roof of the grocery store Sapnap starts running and yells at them to run with him.

Them all laughing, Sapnap trips on a rock that got thrown up onto the roof. He falls then cuts a slit at the start of his eyebrow near his nose all the way down to his lip.

"Pffft should have been watching where you were going dumbass." Minx shouts while laughing.

- (bit of a time skip?)

We end up back at the so called 'safe place'.

"IM BACKKKKKKK!!" Sapnap yells.

"I BROUGHT A KID AND A GIRL I FOUND!" He adds on.

All of a sudden a small boy but taller then me runs down a hill and jumps into Sapnaps arms wrapping his arms and legs around him.

"YAYYYYYYY!" He yells happily while kissing his shoulder over and over again.

"Heh, go get Karl so he gets hugs also." Sapnap says putting the boy with the beanie down.

The boy wearing the beanie runs up the hill yelling for some guy named 'Karl'.

"Who is Karl?" I ask.

"My boyfriend!" Sapnap says twirling in a circle.

"Ohhhh you have a boyfriend?" Minx asks raising her eyebrows so they kind of dance.

"Yes I do. Two of them! I get all of the love that a person could ever want." He explains to her.

"Two? Man I wish I could get a boyfriend or even a girlfriend either one is great." She says stomping her boot down on to the cold smooth pavement underneath us.

Sapnap laughs at her emotions but then his eyes shoot over to the hill.

Where two boys were standing next to each other.

One wearing a large purple sweater and some plain brown cargo pants.

The other was the boy wearing the beanie with a dark blue sweater with grey sweat pants.

"Karl come here." Sapnap says slowly creeping towards the taller but not so taller boy and hugging him tightly.

"Bleagh love." Minx says gagging.

"I thought that you wanted love?" I ask quietly.

"Welll just seeing other people have that love is kind of gross.. Especially when you are jealous of it kid." Minx says putting her hand on my head then ruffling my hair.

"Sooo this is?.." Karl asks Sapnap looking at me then Minx then back to Sapnap.

"OH! This is Minx!" He says pointing at her.

"An then this is Fundy! He's fourteen so no dirty jokes alright?" He says pointing at me.

'Karl' and the beanie boy chuckle then start to talk.

"Well my name is Karl! Hello Fundy nice to meet you." Karl says walking over to me and putting out his hand for me to what I'm guessing is to shake.

I shake his hand. "Well as you know I'm Fundy and nice to meet you also."

He walks back then pushes the beanie boy over to me.

"You better say hello and not be emo." Karl whispers into his ear.

"I'm not EMO!" Beanie boy yells back to Karl.

"Well then say hello!" He shouts back at beanie boy.

Beanie boy grunts.

"Hi hello nice to meet you I'm Quackity or what Karl and Sap call me, Alex." Quackity says.

"So can I still call you beanie boy?" I ask him smiling.

"Beanie boy? Really beanie boy?" He asks me sounding kind of offended.

"Oh I'm sorry if that offended you I didn't mean it to it's just that you had a beanie on and the first thing I thought of was 'Beanie boy' I'm sorry if I sound rude." I apologize to him.

"Hah what? No I like that nickname it's silly." He reassures.

"Yeah you are a beanie boy you never take off that beanie it's like your favourite thing ever." Sapnap says while walking behind him to smack the back of his head.

SMACK.

"OWWW WHY DID YOU SMACK THE BACK OF MY HEAD YOU FUCKER!!" Beanie boy yells at Mr. Sapnap.

"Ohh! Karl!" I shout to Karl.

"Hmm what is it?" He asks calmingly.

"Can I call you Mr.Karl and call Sapnap Mr.Sapnap?" I ask.

"Uhh then you will have to call Alex Mr.Quackity or Mr.Alex." He says.

"Ooooooh! Sure can do!" I say happily.

-

(K I just realized this doesn't really make sense but wehrjdifjrdb it doesn't make sense because of the other chapter but mmmm.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 78 29
!!Discontinued!! Hello and welcome to Starrlight's oneshots about some of her favorite Dream SMP characters! I'm Starrlight by the way. -I try my bes...
8.6K 370 13
This book has been moved to a second and better version of it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/252972492-site-redacted This Site contains anomali...
18.9K 415 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...