Falling for Agent Romanoff

AgentRomanoffxJes tarafından

After escaping Hydra, Y/N Stark (Tony's younger sister) joins the Avengers to get closer with her brother. Sh... Daha Fazla

Y/N Stark (Chapter 1)
Chapter 2: Arrival
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Note
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 69

683 17 0
AgentRomanoffxJes tarafından

I woke up still in Nat's arms but I was confused, because there was light coming in from the windows.

I looked over and saw that the time was 5:56 am.

I quietly got off the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready but I got light headed.

I was wondering why, when I realised that I haven't eaten anything since before we left for the club. So it has been almost 2 days that I haven't eaten anything.

I went into our room and wanted to go downstairs, but my body couldn't. I decided to ask Nat for help.

Me: Nat? Nat?

Nat stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes.
She looked at my side of the bed but couldn't see me.

Then I called out for her again while holding my head and she looked over and ran to me.

N: Babe? What's wrong?
Me: I'm sorry, this isn't the way I wanted to wake you but I need your help.
N: It's ok baby, what do you need? I'll do anything for you.
Me: My head is spinning......
N: Ok, let's lay down on the bed before we talk some more.

Nat helped me to bed and sat next to me, stroking my head.

N: Why is your head spinning baby?
Me: Promise you won't get mad.
N: Promise baby.
Me: Do you remember the chicken and rice you made me 2 days ago for lunch?
N: Yes baby.
Me: Well, I haven't eaten anything since then.....
N: What?!! ........... I'm sorry I yelled baby..... Why haven't you eaten anything?
Me: After lunch, I wasn't hungry for dinner so I didn't eat. The next day, I went out with Tony and I also didn't eat, because I wanted to eat with you. When I came back, you were still asleep so I decided to wait for you but when you woke up, you told me to sleep and I did. I know you were thinking about me and knew that I needed the sleep so you didn't wake me, but when I woke up I was lightheaded. I'm sorry baby.
N: Ok, it's ok love. Stay right here and I'm gonna prepare you breakfast and bring it up here for you to eat.
Me: Thank you baby.

Nat went downstairs to prepare us breakfast where as I laid in bed waiting for her.

After about 20 minutes, Nat still hadn't come up. That's weird, she usually prepares everything in less than 10 minutes.

I got up and went downstairs to check on her.
When I entered the kitchen, I saw Nat leaning on the kitchen counter, crying.

I quickly ran to her and held her in a tight hug.

Me: Babe? Why are you crying? Did something happen?
N: I'm sorry.....
Me: Why are you sorry love?
N: I'm a terrible girlfriend......
Me: What are you talking about?! You're the best girlfriend anyone could ask for.
N: I didn't notice that you hadn't eaten anything for 2 days.
Me: That's ok baby, you couldn't have known. I was awake when you were asleep and then I went to sleep when you woke up. I don't blame you Tasha. It's just something that happened. Please don't cry. I love you and I don't want to see you like this.
N: I love you too, and I promise you this will not happen again. I will make sure you eat every meal baby, I'm sorry.
Me: Babe, you don't have to do that. I'm not a kid...... Again, I love you.
N: I love you more.

Nat hugged me tightly and we spent the rest of the day together, cuddling, watching TV, among other things........ ;)

It was now the next day, the day of my birthday.

I woke up to Nat planting small and soft kisses all over my neck.

Me: Good morning to me..... (I said with a smile but my eyes still closed)

Nat laughed and got up to kiss me properly.

N: Good morning love. Happy Birthday!!  I love you!!
Me: Thank you baby, I love you more.
N: Not possible.

Nat got on top of me and started kissing me.

After spending the entire morning having some 'alone time' with one another, we decided to have a shower together and then headed downstairs.

Me: Babe?
N: Yes love?
Me: I know it's my birthday but.... I got you something.
N: What? Why did you do that? I am the one that's supposed to get you stuff, not the other way around.
Me: I saw it when I was out with Tony and wanted to get it for you. Here.....

I handed her the box with the diamond necklace in it and she opened it.
N: I love it baby, thank you. It goes perfectly with my outfit for tonight.
Me: What's happening tonight?
N: As I already told you, we are going back home shortly, because I know you want to spend time with your friends and family on your birthday. So, we're going to have a party in celebration of your birthday at 9 pm tonight.
Me: Awww...... Babe, you're very thoughtful. Thank you....

When Nat told me that we were going to have a party tonight, I decided it would be the perfect place to propose to her.
All of our friends would be there and I will sing to her before doing it.

We got ready and headed off to the car to get back to the compound.

*Nat's POV*

Tony and Pepper knew that I was going to propose to Y/N at the party.
I was incredibly nervous, because I wanted things to go perfectly.

I wanted to dance with her and have fun and then sit for a game of truth or dare.

Then, when it was my turn, Tony would ask me truth or dare, and I would choose dare. Then he would say "I dare you to propose to Y/N" and I would get down on 1 knee and do it.

Even though I was so nervous, it also felt right.
I wasn't excited for the wedding, I was excited for the marriage. I mean... I am very excited for the wedding but I'm more excited about our marriage. I want to be married to her, to spend every waking moment with her, to buy a house with her, to have kids with her. I just can't wait for the rest of our lives with each other.

*Y/N's POV*

We got back to the compound and headed straight to our room.
After about an hour, there was a knock on our door and Tony entered.

T: Come here kiddo. I missed you.
Me: I missed you too.... (I said while giving Tony a hug)
T: Did you do it?(Tony whispered in my ear)
Me: Not yet, I wanna do it at the party.
T: Ok.....

N: What are you two whispering about?
Me&T: Nothing.....
N: Uh-huh.......
T: Anywayssss...... I'm gonna leave you guys to get ready, the party is in an hour and you shouldn't be late.
Me&N: Bye Tony......

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

378K 10.4K 32
Book 1 (Complete) You are Natasha Romanoff's little sister. You go on a single mission and meet a gorgeous boy with blue eyes. Will he distract you f...
62.4K 1.5K 17
Natasha Romanoff: beautiful, mysterious and against all kinds of love. Tony Stark: handsome, flirtatious and very much in the spotlight. Natasha is...
56.1K 2.2K 52
This story was requested by @UrsulaSingh Y/N Romanoff is the biological little sister of Natasha Romanoff. When you were just two years old you and y...
229 0 10
A young 16 year old girl starting her life all over again after going through a long and traumatising kidnapping , meet her new bodyguard and the pe...