In Love with my Bodyguard!

By HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... More

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Moment❀️
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVEπŸ”΄
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!πŸ’”
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless πŸ’”
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

Dont Doubt.!

1.3K 160 78
By HP0207

(They all went for the location of the shoot.... Dida, Shanaya, Shrivastav, Garima, Priya in one car and Aditya, Manav, Jihaan, Aarush in another car.
As soon as they reached the location Shanaya's expressions changed....
They all went to a place near the shoot area where Aditya was standing with other three. )

Shrivastav: You okay Shan..aaya.?

(Aditya looked at Shrivastav raising an eyebrow and said...)

Aditya: You are worried much about her.???

Shrivastav: She was fine till now... but her expressions changed as soon as she came here....

(Dida just smirked at this development of the rift between them and said...)

Dida: Kya baat hai.?? Observationnnnnn.......(slapped Shrivastav's shoulder in playful manner as she knew how Aditya's going to react...)

Aditya: What.? Dida.???(he asked in disbelief....)
Shan.... What's wrong.....
(Shanaya was quite as she was doing a detailed observation of the set...)

Shanaya: The set is changed.....

Aditya: Umm... Ya ...... W...wo.... Cccz....(cut off by Aarush)

Aarush: Ch...change in location..... so....change in set too.... Right...?

(Shanaya just looked at them suspiciously and asked by raising an eyebrow.....)

Shanaya: It's raw and uncooked.!

Aarush: What.? No it's not.... Wait what.?????

Aditya: It's great Shan.. what are you saying.? The snack they served are really delicious and fresh.!!!

Shanaya : I meant with what you guys said..... it was just made up so... wasn't good enough as fully cooked meal... and raw and uncooked.!
Aarush... what the hell is going on that I am unaware of.?

Aarush: Nothing yaar.... It's just that we got scared that we didn't shared this last minute update about the set with you.....

(Shanaya kept one hand on Aditya's shoulder and went closer to his face and said....)

Shanaya: Is that so Mr. Oberoi.???

(Aditya just slipped his hand around her waist bringing her close to him and asked with the same intensity and maintaining eye contact....)

Aditya: Why.? You wanna know more Shan??

Shrivastav: Aaaaaai guess your director is calling you Mr. Aditya..... You should get going.....

(Aditya broke the eye contact by making a face...)

Aditya: Tsk.... Shrivastav next time don't open your mouth until asked.... Such a mood spoiler....

(He turned to leave but turned back to Shanaya and said)

Aditya: Shan....... Don't miss me too much.!!! And.. Don't ever ..... not doubt on me......
Alright...... See you soon..! It's show time.!!!

(And off he went for his shoot....
The director was showing him what he has to do and when and where he will be dancing.! The people around him and the the actress who will be featuring with him were busy making them ready for the song.! The song shoot started and the weather got a bit unlikely for the shoot so it stopped for sometime but as Aditya was in the shoot clothes and makeup he stayed with the crew...
Due to change in weather Shanaya decided to send Dida and Dadu to their home along with Jihaan and Priya.... Manav stayed as he is PA of Aditya and Shrivastav wanted to stay.! Aarush stayed back with them as well along with Garima.!

After a break of an hour the shoot started again and there was a dance in the train compartment and on the train..... there was a cut and now only the last shot was left where it was Aditya's solo.... As per the shot Aditya will be dancing around and then train will start moving and as the set was a bit huge set..... they will take the train from one side make a whole route and will bring him back and he will come out of the compartment and the shot will end...!

As per directions Aditya started the shot and as soon as he went inside the train started to move on the route.... The train was supposed to come to this end by now but it didn't so the crew started to go towards the train.....

Shanaya also started to go along with Aarush but director stopped them saying there was some technical difficulties in the train so it stopped but as it is now fixed.... The train will be here shortly....
Shanaya half heartedly agreed and waited for train to be back on its place,... As soon as the train arrived.... Aditya came out and director shouted "cut" and it was the end of the shoot of the song....

Director hugged and congratulated Aditya and everyone as the shoot was over in one day and very quickly.... Aditya just shook his hand and started to move towards his group...

He came and everyone was all praise for him..)

Garima: You we're amazing Adi.!

Aditya: Thank you....
(Shanaya looked at him with a suspicious look)

Manav: That was outstanding.! Finishing it in one go.... That's great.!

Aditya: C'mon Manav.! You know I wanted to finish it as quick as I could.!!!

Aarush: Of coarse.!!! After all you wanted to spend time with (and looked towards Shanaya with a wink)

Aditya: Bhai you know.! We had to get some deals done for papa.! That's why I finished this shoot earlier.!

(Shanaya went closer to him upon hearing this and pulled him closer by his collar.....)

Shanaya: Is that so Mr. Oberoi.!!! That's the only reason.???

Aditya: Of...Of coarse Ms. Shekhawat.! And what are you doing.?? (He said freeing himself and keeping a bit distance) We are out in public.!

All: What .???(all were surprised with this reaction of Aditya )

Aditya: Anyways..... let's get going.!

(They all started to go towards their car and all could see Shanaya was in "thinking" mode..)

Shanaya: You know what...!
I wanna drive.! And Shrivastav.... Why don't you sit next to me.!?

Shrivastav: What.? (With a shock visible on his face)

(Manav went near Shanaya and said...)

Manav: You really wanna start a war.?? Don't you.?

Aditya: Cool.... Fine by me.!

Shrivastav: Oh.!! Okay.!!! (Still shocked)

Manav: what in the world is going on here.??? (His reaction clearly showed it's hard to digest what's happening )

Shanaya: You will get the answers in may be half an hour max.!!!

(They all got into the car and as decided Shanaya drove the car and Shrivastav sat next to her.! It was a quiet ride and as soon as they reached home....)

Shanaya: Adi.... I wanna talk to you....

Aditya: Right now.???

Shanaya: Yes.! That too alone.!!

Aditya: Are you sure.?

(Shanaya went close to him and asked maintaining eye contact....)

Shanaya: Why so scared Mr. Oberoi...!!! Are you up to no good.??

Aditya: Lll....Listen n..now..! W...we can talk later.!! I have work to do with bhai.!

(Shanaya looked at Aarush by raising an eyebrow..!)

Shanaya : I am sure that thing can wait Aarush..... Am I right.???

Aarush: Yup.! It can.!

(Shanaya got a hold of Aditya's hand and took him in the room and closed the door.!)

Writer's Note:

NOW THIS SCENE IS HAPPENING SOMEWHERE ELSE. IT GOES PARALLEL WHEN THE TRAIN STOPPED DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES......

(Aditya stumbled and fell as he felt the train compartment shake vigorously and smacked from one side to another.!!! After some time it stopped....
As he got steady on his feet and composed himself he could hear footsteps approaching and in few seconds few people entered the train compartment and surrounded him with gun pointing towards him. They tied his hands behind his back and made him sit forcefully.....)

Aditya: Easy kid..... Once I am out of this you are dead...

Voice: I see you got some sass and confidence.!!

Aditya: What can I say.!! Your sister is rubbing off on me.!!!

(There was silence for few minutes...)

Aditya: Oh c'mon.! You really thought I didn't knew it is you.??? Let's have Man to Man talk Shayan.! Get your little ass here.! Stop hiding.!

Shayan: Oh no you didn't.!

Aditya: Oh yes I did.!

Shayan: Heh.! Confidence is one thing and overconfidence is another.!!! Seems like your head is in cloud of overconfidence mister.!

Aditya: What makes you think that kid.??

Shayan: The way you are talking.! You are tied up in front of me.! And talking like this.!!?? Really.???

Aditya: Tsk..... How can you not think ahead now little one.!!!! You seriously think that This tie is enough for me.!!!? Not me but it seems like you are a bit too overconfident.!

Shayan: Listen..... Everything is going as planned...! You are here and your doppelgänger is out there.!!! Handling the situation like a pro...!!!

(Aditya got his hands free.! And started laughing and clapping.!!!! All were shocked.!!
Shayan looked at his men and said...)

Shayan: Really.!??? This how you tied him.? Did you forgot he is my sister's boyfriend.!!!

Aditya: Don't blame them.! The thing is.... I remembered that you are Shan's brother but you forgot that I am Shan's Adi.!!! Also about my doppelgänger.!! Are you sure he is doing good...! Let's see what he is doing.....

(Shayan was pissed at him but still turned on the screen that was showing them what's happening.... Right now they could see him walking towards the Gang after finishing the shoot.....)

(They could see everything that Aditya's doppelgänger was doing and now they could see they all in car going home.....)

Shayan: See.!!??? Piece of cake.!!! He is handling everyone.!!!

(Aditya just smirked and said.! )

Aditya: Hmm....

Shayan: What's that smirk for.????

Aditya: What smirk.??? (Suppressing his laughter)

Shayan: Aaaargh..! Stop pissing me off.! Your this confidence and no fear attitude is just pissing me off...! Why the hell did you smirk.???

Aditya: Ooooo..... Relax kid.! Don't forget you are Shanaya's brother.! Don't show your emotions so easily.! Could go against you.!!! Na..uh.! Not good.!!! (He said shaking his head )
Anyways... let me give you a small hint.!!! My doppelgänger have 30 -45 minutes max..... until he starts to question his existence.!!!!

Shayan: What rubbish.??? Didn't you see.?

Aditya: Didn't you observe.??? Well we have 30 minutes..... Tell me why you got me here.? Talk to you sister face to face.! That will be much better and safe for you.!!! Don't you think?

Shayan: Psh....😒
Really...!!! You ..??? giving me advice.?????

(Aditya just turned to sit with a flick of his jacket and kept his one leg on another and his arms spread wide on the back .... Giving a total boss vibe....)

Aditya: Targeting two of the closest ones of Shanaya.!!! Not a smart move kid.!!! She won't show mercy.!!!

Shayan: You think you know her well than me.???

Aditya: Right now.??? I can say I am the only one who seems to know her.! Cz the way you are acting.!!! There is no way you seem to know her.!! Plus you acting this baffled.??? What's wrong.?

(Shayan just looked frustrated and turned his gaze towards the screen and could see just pitch black.!!!!)

Shayan: The hell.??? What's happening.???

Aditya: Poor soul.! I feel sorry for my doppelgänger.!!!

(Soon the screen went on and they could see room with couple of computers and seems as if the doppelgänger was on the floor.... They could see few sharp and pointing things facing him.... And could hear Shanaya on the phone with someone.....)

Shanaya: I don't care...... I want the whole footage of the shoot pronto.! Giving you 2 minutes.!! Do whatever you can.!! Get that footage to me and get into the room.!!!

(Hearing this Aditya snickered 🤭....)

Shayan: What.??

Aditya: Dada is in trouble.!!!!

Shayan: Who.??? Dada.???

Aditya: Haven't done your homework properly this time did you.???? Your overconfidence is gonna hit you bad.... Come on tell me why you got me here.??? You have very less time left.!

Shayan: Tsk...... Stop rushing.! I didn't got you here for anything important just wanted to warn you and my sister that you guys are in trouble.!!!!

(The screen again showed Shanaya talking with Aarush....)

Shanaya: You knew didn't you.???

Aarush: Not completely.!.!!! But why is Adi on the floor.???? Are you guess setting up things like this again.???

Shanaya: The footage.? (Completely ignoring his question)

(Aarush handed her a USB..!)

(Shanaya connected it to the computer and they could see the whole footage.!!!)

Aditya: Move aside.! Even I wanna know how this all happened.!!

(They could see that Shanaya and Aarush are repeatedly watching the video on loop....)

Aarush: I don't see anything Shan.!!! Why do you think there is something wrong.!!!!

(This side Shayan smirked and said )

Shayan: See.!!! It was very smooth.!!! It's hard to catch it.!!

Aditya: I know Shan.! You should know that too.!!! She's your sister.! Don't doubt her skills and her intelligence.!!!

(Meanwhile on the screen....)

Shanaya: Look at him.!!!! (Pointing towards Aditya's doppelgänger)

Aarush: Why is he on the floor.??? Like this..???? (Then it clicked him...)
Noooooo...... Don't tell me.....!

Shanaya: Yes genius.!!!! All thanks to your over smartness.!!! If only you would have told me earlier.!!!

Aarush: But Adi stopped me.!!!!

Shanaya: And you agreed.???? I will talk with him personally once he gets here.!!!!

(Aditya this side )

Aditya: Shit.!!!!

(Shanaya again went back to the computer screen....... She checked the footage of the time when the train started.... And when it came back for the nth time..!!!)

Aarush: Shanaya please.!!!!! There is nothing.....(cut off by Shanaya)

Shanaya: Got it.!!!!!

Aarush: What.!??

(This side of the screen )

Shayan: There is no way she figured out so fast.!!!

Aditya: She figured out it's not me in such short time..... figuring out how I was switched in this much time shouldn't come as a surprise to you.!!!!!
Told you.... Don't doubt her.!!!

(Meanwhile on the screen Shanaya was explaining Aarush what happened.....)

Shanaya: Look....(pointing to the computer screen)
When the train left the set of station...... there were 7 compartments...... but after technical difficulties stop when it came back to the station.... It had only 6 compartments....!!!

Aarush: What in the world.????

Shanaya: Also when Adi stepped in... the compartment was 3rd and the serial number was 6077... but when he got out he came out of 4th compartment as the serial number was 6078.!!!!

Aarush: So that whole compartment was taken  away.?

Shanaya: Exactly.!!

Aarush: But it was a set.!!! Without director knowing it and been seen.... How.???

Shanaya: If it was taken from where everyone could see..... It would be obvious and easily caught.!!! So he did something that no one could think of.!!
He just made the 3rd compartment disappear.!!

Aarush: But how.?? In thin air.???

Shanaya: The only way to make that happen is through underground.!!!

(This side of the screen....)

Shayan: No way.! She figured out.!!!!

Aditya: Told you.! Don't doubt.! But must say.... That's some thinking.!!! What a way to abduct someone.!!!
But....
Love you Shan....(blowing kisses to the screen)

Shayan: You don't seem scared.!

Aditya: Why should I be scared of.!!! I am your asset.!! Harming me will leave you with nothing.!!! (He said getting comfortable and putting both his hands behind his back of head)

(On the screen:)

Aarush: But how do you think that got worked out....

Shanaya: It's a set, so obviously it could be tempered and the way he got connections..... making that sliding door to open the ground and then trench to get the compartment underneath the ground.... He got started with the planning as soon as the location was changed and hence he made them change the set up.!!

(Shanaya then turned towards the doppelgänger hence facing the camera that is fit in the lens wore by him ! She looked straight in the eye hence making them feel like she is looking at them and said....)

Shanaya: Dear Little Brother.!!!
Enough of these games.! Meet me face to face and end this once and for all..... But till then I am giving you 30 minutes.! If I don't get a call from you or Adi about Adi's whereabouts.!!! *silence*
I am coming for you.!!!
Even a small scratch on Adi and I will make sure I kill you with my bare hands.!!!!!
30 minutes...!!
Tik Tok....... Tik Tok......Tik Tok....! (Pointing towards the watch she is wearing)

I know I know....
I am wayyyyy too late.....!
I was going through tough phase.....
A breakup.!!!!!!

With Wattpad.!!!!
P.S: I got you 😉
This little monster was not letting me read any story or save my draft.!!!
Like hello.!!!!
What's wrong.????

Finally day before yesterday
It went back to normal...
And we decided to give another chance to our relationship.!!!!.!!!!!😂

Anyways.....

So what's gonna happen.???
A face off.?
Or Aditya's whereabouts???
Or something else.???

Drop your suggestions
How should be Shayan's character go moving forward.???

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.!
Like and comment if you liked ...
Till then....

TC
Adios Amigos
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 682 32
so hi guys so this story is basically about #umrash hope everyone knows if u don't let me tell u umrash is rashmi Desai and umar Riaz , when umar Ri...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...