Entanglement

By HipLalisa

Jung Y/n has the perfect life: she's rich, she's dating her best friend and she's the heir to the huge family... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

Six

3K 113 84
By HipLalisa

Your eyes fluttered open, your head was beating as you wondered where you were. Slightly sitting up you scanned the room- it was yours and Jennie's bedroom except a loud beeping sound was coming from a machine next to your bed, you had an IV rooted deep into your hand and heart monitor stickers on your chest, your confusion only grew as you had no idea how or why you got here.

'You're awake' You could make out Jennie's figure leaning against the doorframe, she sounded tired and you could see the dark circles underneath her eyes as she approached

'Whats uh going on?' You asked your voice weak as you tried to sit up further, Jennie sat down next to you on the bed putting her arms on your shoulder to stop you from sitting up too quick

'Don't strain yourself you're still weak' Jennie complained 'don't you remember? You passed out badly and hit your head when you fell, you got a bad concussion, the doctors did some blood work and you've got low iron and vitamins, they said this was all caused from you overworking yourself and stress'

'And whose fault is that?'

'I'm sorry, I take responsibility' Jennie sighed leaning back into the bed 'I was pissed at you and decided to abuse my power- I didn't realise it would end up like this, luckily it can be cured with simple meds and rest'

'Why am I not in the hospital?'

'I pulled some strings through connections and made it so you can stay at home, this bed is way comfier than the one at the hospital, a nurse comes to check on you every hour'

'You didn't need to do that'

'I wanted to, I'm the reason you're ill in the first place I want to make it up to you'

'You make it sound like I'm dying, I'll be out of this bed and back to work in no time, I still have documents from the hotel project to complete'

'The hotel project? Y/n you quit right before you passed out'

'I did?'

'Yeah you told me I was shitty, that you quit and that you wanted a d-'

'I wanted what?'

'A drink. You wanted a drink' You noticed the look on Jennie's face, she looked disturbed but you couldn't tell if it was from guilt or something else

'The concussion must have really fucked with my brain' You yawned 'but I must have not been thinking straight that night, I want back on the hotel project only if you treat us as equals rather than giving me all the work'

'Deal but lets not talk about work, stress isn't good for you right now'

'Im not that fragile, you don't have to avoid topics, I mean work is the only thing we have in common but I am tired'

'Go back to sleep, you need as much rest as possible'

'Sure but when I wake up I want food, I'm so hungry'

'Fine, its my turn to be your slave'

'Mhm I like the sound of that' You rested your head back on the pillow and fell easily back into sleep.

_______________________

Jennie sat reading her book as she watched you sleep out of the corner of her eye, Jennie liked it when you slept, you were so peaceful and quiet unlike when you were awake. Before she had passed out, at night times you would always unknowingly cuddle up to Jennie in your sleep, she had woken up and caught you a few times, hoping Jennie wouldn't notice but Jennie knew better than anyone that it was happening, she just never said anything because she didn't want it to stop, she knew she was using you to fill the void of not being in a proper relationship and the nighttimes gave her the physical contact she craved- even if it was with one of the people she hated the most of the world although she would be lying if she said she didn't have a soft spot for sleeping Y/n.

The train of thought was disturbed by the door bell ringing, she put down her book and stood up.

'Must be the nurse' Jennie muttered to herself walking to the door, you should be fine without her for a few seconds. She quickly opened the door with a straight face hoping that her visual appearance wasn't too bad

'Oh you're not the nurse' Jennie stated as Rosé stood at the door, a worried look plastered on her face, she held a large bouquet of multicoloured flowers and a box of chocolates

'Is Y/n ok? I heard she's ill' Rosé asked anxiously 'I went to the hospital and they told me she'd gone home'

'Yes, she's continuing her treatment here'

'Can I come in and see her?'

'The doctor said she's not allowed visitors, she cannot have any more stress' Jennie lied

'Come on Jennie, I'm not going to stress her out, I'll only be there for a few seconds and I know what she likes when she's ill'

'Doctors orders'

'Won't you stress her out more? She hates you'

'Don't worry, she'll be fine with me here'

'Please let me in, I'm her girlfriend'

'Well I'm her wife'

'Its not like that and you know it'

'I'm really sorry Rosé but I trust the doctors, I'm sure you'll be able to see her soon'

'Fine, I can tell you're not going to change your mind on this' Rosé huffed angrily 'can you at least give her my flowers, chocolate and tell her I visited?'

'Sure' Jennie smiled 'have a great day'

She shut the door in Rosé's face and frowned, Rosé definitely wouldn't stress you out but she would stress her out. With one hand she opened the box of chocolate and took one; they tasted expensive and rich, she must have dropped a lot of money on these. Jennie plucked the card from Rosé out of the flowers and promptly threw it in the bin along with the fancy box of chocolates. Unbothered she walked back to their room, placing the flowers in a vase and getting back to reading her book, smiling sweetly at you slowly stroking your cheek.

The truth is she'd developed a rather large soft spot for you, one that she didn't want Rosé to harden.

Hours later you woke up again feeling much clearer, looking over to your side you noticed that Jennie wasn't sitting next to you but you smiled when you smelt food, realising that Jennie had stayed true to her word.

A few minutes later Jennie walked into the room carrying two large bowls.

'I made you some chicken soup, I heard its good for when you're sick' Jennie smiled sitting down next to you and handing you the soup 'take it slow while eating, your stomach still probably unsettled'

'Don't baby me I'll be fine' You frowned 'are you sure its okay to eat on the bed, I don't want to spill any'

'Its fine we have cleaners'

'Did you make this from scratch?' You asked taking small mouthfuls

'I did, I got the recipe online'

'I hate to admit it but its good, better than your bacon'

'Shut up'

'Who are those flowers from? They weren't here before' You asked, finally noticing the many coloured flowers beside you

'Uh they're from your dad' Jennie replied avoiding eye contact 'he sent them as a get well soon gift'

'Thats nice, I'll have to thank him'

'Yeah but he did mention he was busy so I'd probably hold off on that'

'I'll keep that in mind'

You ate the rest of your food quietly just sitting there in each others company. This was one of the moments where you couldn't figure out Jennie, her mood seemed to fluctuate like the weather, you shouldn't complain that Jennie was so motivated to look after you but you couldn't help feeling suspicious, Jennie looked guilty but she also had this warmness about her, the warmness you saw that night in the bar, the warmness that made you feel warm. Your head still felt fuzzy when you thought back to the night you passed out, as hard as you tried to recall all you could remember was Jennie's brown eyes filled with tears although you couldn't remember why she was crying, were you crying as well or was there something else going on?

'I'll take your bowl' Jennie took your empty bowl and jumped off the bed 'the doctor should be here in a few minutes so I'll go let him in'

'Thanks' once again Jennie was making you feel like a helpless child although for once, you didn't hate it, something about the attention you were getting made you blush. Jennie led the doctor and nurse into your room, the nurse immediately went to your hand and started taking out the needle and tubes.

'I was waiting to get this out' you sighed 'it hurts like a bitch'

'You're well enough to eat, to talk, you have much more colour in you than you did before, Jennie must have done a great job taking care of you' the doctor smiled taking out his clipboard 'we're clearing you so you can go back to your normal life, although we would recommend for you to take a bit longer off work'

'Great' You said sitting up 'I'm so glad this won't take up too much time'

'So she doesn't need bed rest anymore?' Jennie interrupted 'do I still need to look after her?'

'You can do whatever you want Mrs Kim but Y/n is cleared now with medication to follow up of course' the doctor replied 'but I do have to say avoiding stressful life events is favourable which means no moving houses, no divorce and no pregnancy until we can get Y/n blood back to normal'

'Wasn't planning to get knocked up any time soon but thanks for the heads up' You nodded standing up finally free of the IV

'Thank you doctor, you have been a great help' Jennie lead him and the nurse out of the door as you stared out of the windows 'Y/n I don't think you should be walking around like that, I don't want you passing out again'

'You're too paranoid, I feel fine' you groaned 'now I'm well you can go back to being awful to me again, it feels weird you acting like this'

'You're not better yet, you still need to rest'

'Aw are you sad we don't get to play hospitals anymore? Maybe put on a sexy nurse halloween costume and I'll reconsider acting sick again' You joked looking over at Jennie's serious face

'I didn't think you were attracted to me like that' Jennie grinned 'but I'm being serious, just because you're clear doesn't mean you're clear'

'You're right I still feel a little light headed, it'll take a few days for the supplements to kick in'

'Exactly, so I think you should go back to bed and rest'

'So you can overwork me when I'm better?'

'No so we can begin our partnership'

That night you fell fast asleep early as you and Jennie watched TV together in bed, as much as you wanted to pretend you were fine you still felt itchy and ill and Jennie could tell. You couldn't get a second alone, wherever you went Jennie was watching you, making sure you were ok, she couldn't understand boundaries that you had tried to set but whatever would make her feel less guilty.

Later that night you woke up to the sound of a loud voice, the bed next to you was empty yet the sheets were ruffled showing Jennie was there earlier. You rubbed your eyes and walked barefoot to the door frame, leaning against it as you looked at Jennie who stood in the lamp lit living room in her sports bra and shorts, she was speaking loudly on the phone, it hurt your ears.

'Please can't we reschedule?' Jennie begged 'look I know people are travelling far for this and so am I but I have other important arrangements. What do you mean we could lose the deal? I will call you back later when you have more sense, goodbye'

Jennie let out a loud groan in frustration as you continued to watch from the door.

'Whats wrong?' You asked walking over to her 'you're being too loud'

'I'm sorry for waking you up' Jennie apologised, her mood seemed to calm as soon as she saw you standing there 'the hotel project might be screwed'

'Why?'

'Im trying to cancel my business trip and reschedule the meetings but I can't, its too late'

'Wait, why do you need to cancel?'

'Because you're ill, I don't want to leave you here alone'

'I don't know how many times I need to tell you I'm not a fucking child' You scowled 'I'll be fine by myself, I will invite Rosie over to make sure I don't die if thats what you're worried about'

'No' Jennie said firmly walking over to you 'I don't want to leave you when its my fault you're like this, I need to make sure you make a full recovery, in sickness and in health remember?'

'Weird time to recite our marriage vows' You chuckled 'but Rosie can make sure I remember to take my meds fine, I can call you regularly if you're that stressed out about it'

'I'm just worried about you, Rosé seems kind of irresponsible'

'I'm responsible enough for the both of us, don't ditch this very important project for me, by the way you're acting anyone would think I'm growing on you'

'Its not like that' Jennie frowned 'I just don't want your dad to blame me if you get even more ill, he has enough stress lately'

'I can take care of myself and my father, don't blow the hotel project for me, I want work to come back to when I feel better and if theres no hotel project I'll be very mad at you'

'Wait we're going to be partners in this project, right?'

'Yeah?'

'So it makes sense that you come on the business trip with me'

'I don't think thats a good idea..'

'think of it as an apology, I've got an amazing suite booked in a five star hotel, I'll pay for all of your room service and theres a great outside bar'

'I thought the chicken soup was the apology' You pondered on the idea, you promised Rosie that when Jennie went away they would have some alone time together but part of you was dreading the idea, you and Rosé had become distant lately- she hadn't even sent you a message since you fell ill while you would love to rekindle their relationship, Rosé had Lisa now, it was clear that she was slowly replacing you and going away with Jennie for a weekend didn't sound too bad, although you had enough money for room service yourself it would be nice to see how many gourmet donuts you could milk out of Jennie's bank account before you drew the line.

'The chicken soup was to help you feel better, I want to properly apologise'

'I do like the idea of five star hotels and free room service' you told yourself it was for the room service but you were not too sure.

'So come with me, let me look after you and make it up to you'

'You have some weird mother complex that I think you need to sort out' You pointed out as Jennie laughed 'I mean I hope you know behaving like this isn't normal, especially since you've been terrible to me since the day we met'

'Um Y/n' Jennie began to look unsettled as they walked back into the bedroom 'I just want to ask, do you still not remember anything from the night you passed out? Do you remember uh anything that was said?'

'No, I know I tried to quit but was there anything else important?'

'Um no, I just wanted to see how your memory is'

'You've been acting strange lately, I think you're the one whose ill' You softly laughed climbing back underneath the covers 'night Jennie'

'Night Y/n'

______________

The next few days you spent in bed just sitting around, Jennie wouldn't let you do anything else, she constantly told you that you needed to rest for the long flight but overall you felt ok, you got regular dizzy spells but physically you felt better- mentally you weren't too sure. You hadn't heard from Rosé in days, but you knew you were to blame for that, you hadn't tried to reach out either, relationships were equal work and you didn't have the heart to tell her that you were going away with Jennie, once again choosing her over your relationship. Your feelings towards j had been foggy as well, usually Jennie was always on your mind due to hatred and anger but now you felt differently, the same heavy resentment you used to hold started to simmer down, you didn't know if it was the new meds or the chicken soup but something about this new side to Jennie made you feel differently, you felt like you had been misjudging her all along. You wanted to take things further, you wanted to see where things would go with them both changing but you knew if you changed too much you could ruin things with Rosé, why were you so worried? You thought to yourself; You and Jennie only want mellow friendship right?

'Y/n make sure to pack you meds' Jennie complained stuffing her suitcase full. It was the morning of their flight and Jennie was scrambling around trying to sort everything out while you calmly packed, not as paranoid as Jennie was.

'Don't worry, it was the first thing that I packed' you sighed, you were been worn down by Jennie's lists and packing criteria to the point you had it memorised 'if you're going to be so worried you might as well leave me at home'

'Nice try but you're coming'

'When are your meetings?'

'I have two over the weekend period, they'll last hours so you'll be alone for a while but I'll keep my phone on for you'

'I thought the whole purpose was to not leave me alone'

'Don't question my reasoning because it doesn't make any sense to me either but I want you to come with me'

'I know you feel guilty but you don't need to drag me around like a lost puppy, I would have been fine here with Rosie'

'We need to leave before we miss our flight' Jennie huffed zipping up her suitcase and tugging you off of the bed

'Why do you flinch whenever I mention Rosie?'

'I don't? Are you hallucinating again?'

'Hm whatever' You yawned standing up and walking out of the door 'can I have the window seat of the plane?'

'Sure, we're flying first class so I'm sure it won't be an issue'

'You really went all out on this trip'

'Yeah I mean I thought it would only be me so I decided to treat myself but now I'm having to pay for you as well' Jennie frowned 'if you think about it this is technically our honeymoon'

'U-uh yeah I guess so' you blushed- you hadn't thought about that, how could Jennie say something so strange in such a calm tone

'You get flustered easy'

'I don't, you just can't say weird shit like that'

'Why not? I thought it was funny, seeing you reaction makes it funnier, are you worried I'm going to try something?'

'No way, I know you still secretly want to strangle me but I did see those thongs you packed'

'Kind of creepy you were paying attention' Jennie chuckled 'I'm technically single so I just thought they could be useful'

'Might want to take that ring off your finger first' frustration hit you, you didn't like the thought of Jennie hooking up with other girls while on their trip, you couldn't understand why you have been feeling so possessive lately, Jennie could do what she wanted but it still felt so heart wrenching- it must be the illness.

The plane took off without any errors, they sat together calmly on the white leather sofa in the first class lounge, enjoying the complimentary drinks and meals. You stared at Jennie as she ate the shrimp she ordered, she seemed happy on the plane, it looked like she was finally letting go, Jennie's business woman shell was melting off as she smiled at the waitress who offered her more champagne, her cheeks seemed to light up with warmth and her eyes with light- Jennie seemed even more beautiful now she was relaxed.

'You finally got the shrimp you wanted at our wedding' You stated, letting Jennie's infectious expression get to you

'Yes' She replied her mouthful with shrimp, sauce and champagne 'I wish we had this at our wedding, its amazing'

'Let me try some'

'Get your own'

'I'm not hungry enough to get my own, airplanes make me feel ill'

'Ok open your mouth'

'You cant be serious' You frowned as Jennie picked up some shrimp and held it to your mouth

'Im being very serious, if you want shrimp you're going to have to open up'

'I think I can feed myself'

'No shrimp then'

'Fine, I'll feed your fantasies for just one second but if you tell anyone I did this, i'll kill you'

You opened your mouth slowly as you let Jennie put the shrimp into your mouth. You chewed slowly as Jennie watched you with wide eyes

'Hm you're right this is really good, airplane food is usually crap' You laughed, unable to hide your pink cheeks

'You have some sauce underneath your lip' You swiped at your face with your hand embarrassed.

'Did I get it?'

'No'

'Now?'

'Let me' Jennie smiled picking up some tissue and dabbed lightly at your mouth as you breathed in heavily 'got it'

'You didn't need to do that' You tried to look uninterested, you needed to set boundaries before they got to close. While you were enjoying their newfound bond you weren't sure she wanted to be your friend.

'Sorry, it just bothered me'

'Well I can handle my own face next time'

The plane ride was quick despite the hours it took to get there, they exchanged short conversations but nothing seemed to stick, they had both gotten overexcited on the shrimp and you were left with an awkward unsatisfied feeling in your brain, there was a lot of unknown feelings lately that you struggled to put your mind on, your emotions just kept playing tricks on you.

You walked up to the hotel together, you stared in awe, it was so beautiful- the perfect place you needed for a break. Jennie lead you up to their suite, it was right at the top of the hotel. The room was big with its own bookshelf and minibar, it smelt of floor cleaner and rose water, what surprised you was the set up of the room, it had fresh flowers in the vases and the bed was covered in rose petals with a new bottle of champagne and bucket of ice.

'One bed again, really?' You scowled getting a can of coke out of the minibar 'and what the fuck is all this? Why's it all lovey, are you trying to seduce me Kim?'

'I-i promise its not what it looks like' Jennie defended throwing her suitcase onto the bed 'I originally booked this just for me remember? And its valentines soon so all suites come specially decorated'

'Ugh valentines' You flopped down onto the bed 'I haven't made plans with Rosie yet'

'Is she not going out with Lisa? I saw they got engaged'

'What!' You sat up in shock 'I mean I knew they were getting married eventually but I didn't think so soon, she would have told me'

Jennie flashed you the article on her phone, Lisa in a fancy restaurant down on one knee while Rosé put on her surprised face, a blush coated her cheek as she went to accept the ring. A month ago, you would have felt insanely jealous but for some reason you didn't feel much, you almost had to force yourself to feel jealous but deep down it didn't feel like a big deal, maybe you were just numb to arranged marriages now or you were mad you hadn't heard from Rosé in days but either way you didn't linger on it for too long.

'She looks happy' Jennie stared at the you trying to gage your reaction

'Because she is, I'm just a bit disappointed that she didn't call me about it, she hasn't even come to see me since I got ill'

'I'm sure she still cares about you, how about you try calling her?'

'I will after this trip, I came with you to relax and Rosie just sounds like an argument waiting to happen'

'Good luck with that'

'Speaking of relaxation' you yawned 'I am jet lagged, so I am going to go to sleep in this cheesy valentines bed once I try to find my pyjamas in my tightly packed suitcase'

'I think I'll join you'

'You must be so tired after eating all of that shrimp'

'I am, it was hard work'

You slowly awoke hours and hours later, plucking rose petals out of your hair, you looked over to Jennie who was standing in front of the mirror fixing her hair and brushing off her suit, she seemed stiff and nervous.

'Ooh you've got you're powerful suit back on' You smiled 'you're usually extra mean to me when wearing that'

'You're awake, I was going to wake you, I didn't want to leave without a word'

'Is it time for your meeting?'

'Yup, I cannot mess this up' Jennie turned around to you 'how to I look?'

'Like normal?' you responded unemotionally not sure what to say, you thought Jennie looked, gorgeous, godlike, head turning but theres no way you'd boost her ego and say that out loud.

'I guess I was wrong to expect a passionate response for you'

'I'm too tired for that' Jennie went and sat down next to you on the bed facing you, the rose petals bunching up

'Are you sure you're going to be ok alone?'

'I'll be fine, this hotel has amazing facilities'

'If you feel in anyway sick go down to the first aider on the first floor, I don't want you to end up in hospital again'

'You're too worried, I'm fine now'

'Order room service for breakfast- I'll pay for it, I'll be back by dinner time and we'll go down to the restaurant together'

'I feel so spoilt, you must feel really guilty'

'You have no idea' Jennie chuckled 'I need to go now, see you later'

'Good luck, secure that deal so we can begin working together when we get back'

With Jennie gone the whole day you finally felt like you had time to breathe, with Jennie's long stares and silent words your heart was constantly racing not knowing what Jennie was going to say next but now you could be free of this tightness in your chest that Jennie gave you. With Jennie's orders in mind you ordered chocolate crepes and strawberries for breakfast, indulging yourself in the best items on the menu, they tasted even better knowing that it wasn't her money you were spending on it, on TV you used to always watch cheap reality shows while cuddled up with a bowl of ice cream in these shows you'd always see young girls going after sugar daddies getting their nails and clothes paid for by someone else- you finally understood the joy of it, at first you thought those girls were being weird and acting out on their daddy issues but now you knew the joy of being cared for like that even if it was by your callous wife, you could finally order everything your heart desired.

That day you decided to use the hotels gym, it had great facilities and due to your weakness you hadn't worked out in the while. You strapped the boxing gloves tighter to your arms, as a child your father made you take up self defence, being born into a rich family meant you always had people out for you looking for a simple pay check but you fell in love with it, it gave you the perfect way out of the frustrations of your life. For hours you were in the gym, punching and hitting the bag heavily, venting out your feeling towards Jennie but the feelings you vented out weren't pure hatred, they were feelings you still couldn't understand feelings you desperately wanted to figure out. Sweat was dripping down your bare ripped muscles, even your sports bra begun to feel tight with heat as you breathed heavily throwing punch after punch.

'Are you sure you should be working out?' You turned around to see Jennie standing behind her still in her suit 'wow you look uh-'

'Sweaty? I know' You laughed 'and stop worrying'

'I was going to say you look good, your abs- wow'

'Better than yours I'd say'

'You wish'

'How was the meeting? Did it go well?'

'It did, I think everything is going to be done by tomorrow just like we expected'

'Thats good, we should be out of here by tomorrow then' You smiled turning back to the punching bag 'I know we've got dinner in an hour but I just want to finish up here'

'Your form is sloppy' you could heard Jennie comment, her heels clicking on the hard floor

'Its not, are you always this critical?'

'Im just trying to help' you suddenly felt Jennie's cold hand on your back, lucky for you, your face was already red from exercising so Jennie couldn't see how much that affected you 'you're so tense you need to relax a bit'

You felt Jennie wrap her arm around your waist to correct your posture, she used her other hand to move your arm up to position it in front of your face, you could hear your heart beating in your head, you felt like you hadn't had physical contact in a while and this was driving you over the edge. Jennie's touch made your senses hitch, every single movement Jennie made you could feel it, you could hear her breathing against your ear as she positioned you, you were no longer focusing on boxing, all that was in y mind was the soft skin against you.

'Perfect' You could hear Jennie breathe out and she stepped away, yoy felt a cold longing rush as you no longer felt the touch against you 'are you going to throw a couple punches? I promise it will look so much better now'

'You know what I'm going to shower now' Yoy breathed out, your head in a messy flustered knot 'and get changed for dinner'

'Good idea, I should go do that to'

'You can use the shower in the suite, I'll use the gym ones'

'Are you sure, we can take turns and plus the ones in the suite are nicer'

'No its fine, I need to clear my mind, its all fuzzy from uh you know- the boxing'

'Are you feeling alright?'

'Not fuzzy in that way'

You walked off to the showers, leaving Jennie behind you, you could still feel her touch lingering on your skin and her breath behind your ears, your body was left aching and beating, you have been too touch starved to think straight. You leant against the shower wall, letting the freezing cold water pour over your skin, trying your best to numb your brain and stop Jennie's touch from floating around your head, maybe coming on this trip wasn't the best idea.

At dinner you both sat mainly in silence exchanging soft glances when you thought the other wasn't looking. You slowly ate your food, you felt sick but not in the way you did before, you felt sick with nerves, the beautiful girl that sat in front of you felt too much too handle, you still couldn't figure out your feelings to the point where your hatred began to come back all because the string in your brain couldn't untangle itself, Jennie was confusing you and you weren't happy about it, the light touches, the deep whispering and the caring gestures, it all had to be some huge joke.

The next day was rather the same, Jennie leaving for her meeting early in the morning and you using her card to buy yourself the best room service to eat away your feelings in pastries and chocolate. You lay in bed all day watching TV, you weren't feeling up to doing anything else until you figured out these feelings, it was something you never felt before, you didn't like new things, especially new feelings.

You sat digging into the box of donuts you brought yourself for lunch as the hotel door opened and Jennie walked in staring at you in bed.

'The deal is done' Jennie grinned 'I have finalised the hotel deal, we're going to have a lot of work to do when we get home'

'Great, I'm happy for you' You replied taking a bite out of your donut 'I guess your charm comes in handy'

'I couldn't have done it without you'

'Nope, you could have, I've just sat in bed all day doing nothing while you do all of the hard work'

'You gave me motivation in a strange way so thank you'

'Still don't get what I did but I'll take it, want a donut?'

'No because we are going out to celebrate'

'Really?'

'Well only to the outside bar but I'm going to need you to change out of your pyjamas and have a drink with me'

'Sure' You slightly smiled 'but stop me after 3 drinks, I have given up using alcohol to cope'

'I was going to anyway, I'm not in the mood for your drunk midnight kicking'

When Jennie said you'd be going out drinking together you didn't think it would end up like this, you didn't think you'd be sitting at a small table lit up by fairy lights sipping angrily on your drink while you watched Jennie flirt with a black haired girl drinking her heart out. You thought that maybe alcohol could loosen their lips and that you both could talk about your strange feelings or maybe even talk about Jennie's strange behaviour but you were left out in the dust, sitting in the corner looking lonely, piercing this pretty girl Jennie was talking to with knife stabbing glares. Your heart wished it was you in that position, having fun with Jennie but you knew this fondness they had wouldn't last long, maybe you should fake ill to get her attention back...

'Y/n!' Jennie approached you with more drinks, sitting down in the chair next to you 'these drinks are really good, have another one'

'No thanks, I haven't finished this one yet' You coldly replied 'you look like you're having fun'

'I am, I haven't really put myself out there in a while but I cant have fun seeing you sit here alone'

'Don't worry about me, I'm fine' You mumbled mixing your finger in your drink trying to distract yourself 'that girl seems nice'

'Yeah she's ok'

'If you want me to stay out of the hotel room for a few hours I can, you know if you want to try out those thongs'

'I don't think i'm going to do anything tonight'

'Why? Is she too good to fuck and forget because if so then maybe you me Rosie and her can go on a double date, well when I actually call her' you groaned your voice filled with spite 'I really should call her'

'No its nothing like that' Your eyes widened in the table as Jennie threw her head on the table and let out a loud groan 'I think I've had too much to drink'

'You and me both'

'I thought I would be able to forget' you could hear Jennie's voice filled with emotion, the alcohol was getting to her brain, you sipped your drink knowing Jennie was about to implode, you could barely deal with your emotions let alone Jennie's, your least favourite thing to deal with were peoples drunk emotions, they stressed you out especially when most problems usually had simple answers 'but that girl is not enough'

'Shame she has nice tits'

'Y/n thats not funny'

'Then what are you trying to forget about?' You had to prepare yourself mentally for drunken ranting, you really weren't in the mood.

'her' your interest was immediately piqued

'Who?'

'There is this girl, that I really really like' Jennie's voice was straining 'I have no hope with her'

'Why? I'm sure you have a chance'

'I don't, she's in love with someone else'

'Have you even tried?'

'Not really, I am not good at expressing my emotions, especially when it comes to her. I fell for her slowly, it crept on me like a strange disease but it happened, I thought that being awful to her would get her to notice me more since next to her I feel invisible but instead it drove her further away, I slipped up and accidentally confessed my feelings but she didn't react well- she still didn't want anything to do with me'

'Wow uh thats tragic, I'm sorry that happened' You shifted in your seat with discomfort, so Jennie did have someone she loved, someone special to her, the thought didn't make you feel good

'Maybe she got scared away by your actions, have you tried apologising? I know how mean you can be sometimes'

'Ive tried, I'm trying but she still seems out of reach, like I said she's in love with someone else' you could see tears start to form in Jennie's eyes 'I even tried to distance her from the girl she loves'

'Did it work?'

'It did but it doesn't mean I don't feel guilty about it, I just don't know what to do'

'I thought that you were only a stone cold bitch with me, thats really shitty'

Jennie's face was flushed and red, tears were still sparkling in her eyes as she tried to cover them with her hands- you knew she didn't need your lectures but you felt like giving them, the uncomfortable feeling started bubbling up again, you didn't like hearing Jennie talk about this other girl.

'You know what? You really need to get over her' You sighed 'go back to that girl you were just talking to earlier and take her back to the hotel room, you need to let this all out of your system, rebounds are perfect for your situation'

'I don't want any other girl Y/n, I cant' Jennie cried staring into your eye 'I-i think I love her, I love the way she looks when she sleeps, I love her shitty backhanded comments, I love the way she eats, I love the way she looks at me even if its in anger, I even love her faults and believe me she has many of them, its painful seeing her with another girl thats not me because technically speaking she's mine' she threw her head back on table covering the tears that flowed down her face

'Hey hey don't cry, it's her loss, ok?' you really didn't know how to comfort her, especially when you felt like you envied this girl so much and the worst thing was you didn't even know why you felt this way 'I don't know anyone who would turn down someone as great as you'

'You really think I'm great?'

'Yeah yeah sure whatever, I'll swallow my pride for a second and admit you're really smart, cool and hot when you're not sending me shit tons of work and making awful assumptions'

'Thanks Y/n' Jennie flung her arms around your neck burying her face into your chest 'you smell really nice'

'Ok buddy I think you've had too much to drink' You laughed pushing Jennie off of you 'lets get you back to the room where you will drink lots of water and get a lot of sleep, we have a flight tomorrow'

You put Jennie's arm around your shoulder supporting her back to the room, letting Jennie rest her entire weight on you as she rambled incoherently.

You felt heartbroken, hearing that Jennie was truly in love with someone made you scowl. You weren't in love with Jennie- yeah you thought about her every second and would rather spend time with her than your own girlfriend but it was all out of morbid curiosity ,right? You were still having trouble deciphering your feelings but what you did know is that you hated seeing Jennie like this no matter how much you hated her, no one deserved to be reduced down to this hopeless mess, you thought if you were Jennie's girl you'd treat her a lot better. You and her had fun in the past few days, it almost felt like the marriage was real but you knew it must have been to good to be true- you must have been some strange form of rebound or a way for Jennie to distract herself from her heartbreak.

You continued on down the corridor to your room, blissfully unaware of your feelings and who Jennie was actually talking about...

A/N: Here's another chapter for you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
575K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc