The Alpha's Groomer [Semi-Pau...

Da ChinaBaby2

What happens when an alpha loses a bet and has to get groomed? How does it change his life? Theo has always... Altro

Characters & Info
General Information
Background Info
Ch 1: The Bet
Ch 2: Grooming Session
Ch 3: Day with Mate
Ch 4: Unexpected Visitor
Ch 5: Aftermath
Ch 9: New Friend?
Ch 10: Proper Meeting
Ch 11: Monday Madness
Ch 12: First Day
Ch 13: Calculus
Ch 14: Class with Dylan
Ch 15: Class with Sean
Ch 16: Partnered with Mate
Ch 17: Project Part 1
Ch 18: Project Part 2
Ch 19: Project Part 3
New Puppy Pics
Ch 20: Morning After
Ch 21: Dumb Brother
Ch 22: Day w/ Mate
Ch 23: Talking with Sean
Ch 24: Spying on Mate
Ch 25: She-Beast
Ch 26: The Talk
Ch 27: At the Mall
Ch 28: Messing w/ Theo
Ch 29:Talking w/ Theo
Ch 30: Having the Talk
Ch 31: Dogsitting Day 1
Ch 32: The Drop Off
Ch 34: Work Day w/ Xavier
Ch 35: Doggy Day Care
Ch 36: Shocking Surprise
Ch 37: The Actual Talk
Ch 38: Mate-Block
Ch 39: Interesting Conversations
Ch 40: Doctors
Ch 41: Sleepover
Ch 42: Spirit Week
Ch 43: Xavier's First Day
Ch 44: Theo's Surprise
Ch 45: Meeting the Parents
Ch 46: Interrogation
Ch 47: Betrayal
Ch 48: Comfort
Ch 49: Apologies
Ch 50: Alpha vs Gamma
Ch 51: The Trial
Ch 52: Guilty or Innocent
Ch 53: Mate 101 w/ Xavier
Ch 54: Model vs Beta
Ch 55: Our Firsts
Ch 56: Theo's Pain
Explanation
Chapter 57: LA Here We Come
Ch 58: LA Bound
Ch 59: Luna Duties or Shopping
Ch 60: Alpha Meets LA
Ch 61: Angers New Form
Ch 62: Mate or Duty
Ch 63: Groveling

Ch 33: Quality Time w/ Mate

4.9K 128 10
Da ChinaBaby2

Xavier's POV:

Human has been such a pest lately. 'We have to go slow. We'll scare her away. We can't just mark her. Blah, blah, blah.' He keeps going on about how we have to be patient but I think if he actually grew a pair, and just told her the truth then we would be able to cuddle and have mate with us 24/7!!! But no. He won't even consider it. So now I'm taking charge. He's had his chance and now it's my turn. I tried to talk to human all week and then again before we even got here but no. Which leads us to where we are now. Human was about to lead us out of gamma's truck but I took the chance and took complete control. If he won't do it, I will. I walk over to the door and then turn to gamma. He must know I'm in charge because I notice his face change. He walks over to the door and hits the doorbell. Not long after, I smell mate's scent getting stronger. Soon mate opens the door and I just walk over to her. Gamma and mate talk real quick then he leaves. I huff. He shouldn't even be near her. She's my mate, not his. He can go find his for all I care. After mate watches gamma leave, I follow her inside. She sits on her kitchen island and does paperwork. I lay down as close as to her. I face away though, that way I can look for danger. Time passes when suddenly a door opens and in comes a male and female. They're all over each other and I wish we did that with our mate. The female gets too close to my mate so I let out a warning growl. No one hurts mate. Male or female! The male and mate talk a bit before they leave. After a little bit, mate gets up and goes upstairs. I follow a bit behind. Soon we get to her room and mate does a few things. Once mates done, she lays on her bed. I jump up and lay as close as I can. Mate just laughs and shakes her head. I love mate's laugh. Mate calls beta's mate and they start gossiping. I ignored it until I heard human's name. That piqued my interest.

"How was your day with Carter?" Mate asked while rubbing my head. Mate seems really invested in the conversation because she stops touching me while beta's mate is on the phone with her. I whine and use my nose to bump her. I want mate's touch! At this, mate just laughs at me. Mate starts rubbing my head again and it goes on for a bit longer. It was nice and peaceful for quite a bit of time, then my annoying human had to start trying to talk. I roll my eyes and huff out. Mate laughs a little more and kisses my muzzle. Mate gets up and goes to the bathroom. While she's in there, I figured I'd talk to my annoying human.

'What human?'

'You have to give me control back. You've had your time with mate. Let me have control back!' I huff. He gets to spend time with mate all the time. I don't get.

'Do you not trust me with MY mate?'

'Of course, I trust you when it comes to her safety and well-being but as of right now. I don't. You're not thinking rationally. And she has no clue what we are yet. You could do something that would scare her and cause her to want to leave us. And I know you don't want that.'

'Mate will be fine with me! She is always safe with me. And would be safe 24/7 if you would've just told her. But no you didn't so now we're doing this my way.' Human was about to say something but mate was coming back so I blocked him out. Just like he has done to me numerous times.

Mate comes back and lays back down on the bed. I get up and resituation myself next to her. Mate ends up on her phone for while. After a while, mate stopped and started watching tv. I shrugged it off and was about to go to bed. Before I closed my eyes, I saw mate texting human's phone number.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

475K 13.7K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
1.2M 43.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
26K 816 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
7.4K 417 54
SNEAK PEEK "He won't trouble you from now on. Don't worry," Ethan replied in a calm and collected voice. He was speaking as if Alex would suddenly di...