darling ; various anime ✔️

By velcenq

━━━━━━ "my darling love." fluff. angst. smut. melanin. various anime. ༉‧₊˚✧ More

# WELCOME
# REQUEST
# ATTACK ON TITIAN
my love - levi a.
for tonight - armin a.
# NARUTO
you're annoying - sasuke u.
thank you - sasuke u.
her - kiba i.
i've missed you - kakashi h.
wait - kakashi h.
sunrise - kakashi h.
fake bf - kakashi h.
when we we're young - genma s.
my pretty girl - itachi u.
deal - neji h.
# BNHA
rehab - shigaraki t.
best friend - denki k.
daddy issues - touya t.
3 days - hitoshi s.
pissy - mina a.
house, not a home - dabi
# THE PROMISED NEVERLAND
an idiot - ray.
# KAKEGURI
# HAIKYUU
wet dreamz - akaashi k.
im coming - kenma k.
safe - kenma k.
counterfeit - kenma k.
redamancy - shirabu k.
$lut - kunimi a.
hear me - bokuto k.
# BLACK CLOVER
# SEVEN DEADLY SINS
# DARLING IN THE FRANXX
# HUNTER X HUNTER
run aways - killua z.
# DEMON SLAYER
love? - giyuu t.
remember - muchirou t
hashira- uzui t.
# HIGH RISE INVASION
caught - yayoi k.
# FRUITS BASKETS
home - kyo s.
# NORAGAMI
wife - yato.
# YOUR LIE IN APRIL
# KUROKO'S BASKETBALL
# JUJUTSU KAISEN
black wings - megumi f.
sober - gojo s.
in love - gojo s.
already best friends - gojo s.
can't love you - itadori y.
# TOKYO REVENGERS
a little fun - mikey & draken
cheesy romance manga - chifuyu matsuno
rulers - ran h.
jealousy - shinichiro s.
therapy - rindou h.
funny seeing you here - mitsuya t.
# BORUTO

no matter what - ran h.

2.9K 44 4
By velcenq

——————————————————————

in which, whatever happens he'd always love her & vice versa.

smut, angsty prob maybe?
to make up for the lack of one-shots i post here, HERES A LONG ONE 😃

warnings : possible spoilers (tenjiku arc), scratching, oral (receiving), fingering, praise/worship
——————————————————————

"BABY," ran hummed, walking into his girlfriends room. she sat in the middle of her bed, sitting criss-crossed waiting for him to show up. "hi." he shyly smiled.

no matter what, or how long they'd been together; he still found himself shy. haitani ran. shy?

"hi!" she beamed, making grabby hands at the taller male who chuckled lowly. he dipped down, hugging around the girls waist before moving them both to lay on her bed- facing each other. "how was the meeting?"

"boring!" he groaned, rolling his eyes as her small hands moved hair from his face. "but essential..." he trailed off.

tenjiku was to fight toman tomorrow. anything could happen. he hadn't told her yet.

"essential for...?" she asked, chuckling at his spaced out expression.

"you're so pretty." he mumbled. y/n's hands started undoing the braids to relax his head after a long day.

"you're doing it again." she chuckled. "if it's important business you can't tell anyone, just say that!"

"cant tell my pretty girlfriend she's pretty?" ran playfully scoffed while y/n rolled her eyes. his hands moved up and down her side softly before squeezing the flesh of her thigh.

"what's up with you, ran?" she sighed lowly, holding his face in her hands when he tried to look away.

"we have a brawl starting tomorrow," he started, "you know. anything could-"

she sighed, cutting him off by pressing their lips together softly.

"i know." she mumbled, "but everything will work out."

"i hope." he mumbled after a while. his purple irises searched her face that was just inches away from his.

he leaned in once more, pressing their lips together softly. their lips moved in sync, passionately while ran's calloused hand moved around her soft thigh.

ran was first to break the kiss, moving along her her cheek, jawline and finally moving down to her neck.

he slowly sucked, kissed, and licked the skin until he littered her in marks. he'd kiss them afterwards, almost as a sign of an apology while her hands ran through his hair.

he moved on top of her, kissing down her chest moving aside her small tank top before deciding to just take it off.

one thing y/n had always noticed about ran was that he'd never take his time or go slow with her. therefore, she realized this fight against toman was serious.

"look at me," ran mumbled, gently gripping her chin to move her face. her (eye colors) eyes darted towards his purple irises while he leaned over her. "i love you."

that was a rare sentence for ran. it was obvious he loved her based off his actions and how much they were together, but hearing him say it face to face was rare.

"i love you too, darling." she whispered, ran smiling softly at her words before pressing their lips together once more and moving downwards.

his soft lips kissed the valley of her chest, moving onto her stomach and reaching the waistband of her shorts before slowly, almost teasingly, pulling them down as well as her panties.

his head dipped between her legs, softly kissing the skin of her thigh. his rough hands massaged her other one before moving up, past her stomach and gently fondling with her boob.

he left a lingering kiss on her heat before his tongue darted out to play with her clit. the wet muscle up and down her slit, sometimes entering her opening which made her back arch before he made his way back to sucking on the bundles of nerves.

her hands ran through the males hair, tugging and pulling strands of it while she moaned.

she let out a hushed sigh, feeling the knot in her stomach build up as she was close to her release.

one of his hands snaked down, realizing the sporadic breathing that came from the female under him. carefully, he inserted one of his fingers while still sucking at her clit.

she let out a muffled moan; her hand covering her mouth while the long finger pumped in and out of her slowly, curving upwards to her her g-spot each time until she released.

he rode her through her high, kissing along her thighs and legs while still pumping his finger in her slowly until her small shaking calmed down.

"you good?" he asked, removing his clothing one by one while she nodded. "you sure...?"

"yes ran." she laughed, watching him carefully remove his hardened length from the sweats he wore.

"just making sure, love." he mumbled, moving to tower over her. he threw one of her legs over his shoulder before the tip of his dick teasingly moved up and down her slit.

he slowly entered her, making sure to read her expressions and body language to make sure she was comfortable.

"slow?" she asked, watching him lean downwards to press a kiss to her forehead.

"yeah, is that a problem?" he playfully scoffed, watching her shake her head.

"no, do your thing." she laughed, feeling his various kisses on her cheek while he hummed in agreement; speeding up his thrusts.

her legs moved around his waist, the feeling of him hitting deeper with each slow thrust becoming a sensation to make her high off love.

"you're so fucking pretty." he sighed, kissing her shoulder. "pretty baby."

"you think?" she moaned, closing her eyes tightly while his thrust increased quickly. his hips snapped into hers at a faster pace than before, almost animalistic.

"of course." he whispered into her skin, moving his arms to rest behind her; holding her close to him while he fucked her senseless.

one of his hands moved from behind her back, intertwining their fingers while he kissed her softly; a huge contradiction to the hard fast pace he used to fuck into her.

"you're doing so good." he whispered to her, feeling the way she tightened around him. her nails dug into his back, hard enough to leave marks and/or cause him to bleed.

soft, low moans, left her agape mouth while she threw her head back; her second orgasm approaching quite quickly.

"louder baby, i wanna hear you." he mumbled into her ear. she complied, moaning louder for the male to hear while he smiled; kissing the soft skin of her body.

her eyes rolled back, her orgasm closer every thrust before he stopped. she made a whining noise of denial, her grip on the males hand loosening a little and her nails leaving his back.

"just... just a little longer baby. you think you can do that for me?" he asked lowly, his eyes showing some sort of hurt; which was something she was never used to seeing.

so of course, she complied.

"of course."

"you're so cute when you're not a brat." he smiled, kissing her cheek while she rolled her eyes. his slow thrusts started again, before turning into rough, hard, fast ones.

her voice strained as she was pretty much yelling out his name; her eyes rolling back while tears fell down her face from overstimulation and sensitivity.

a curse left her lips while she became undone, her breathing sporadic as she struggled to catch her own breath.

"fuck," ran mumbled; his hips stuttering while he came inside the girl. "baby," he mumbled making her look over at him as he stopped moving.

his head rested on her shoulder and his hand tightened its hold on hers before he looked over at her.

"no matter what, i'll always love you. y'know?" he said, smiling softly at her while she made a confused face before pushing his head away.

"what made you such a simp tonight?"

————

"baby," ran smiled, sitting across the girl at the table during visitation. after the brawl with tenjiku and toman; a few tenjiku members got arrested which included him and his brother, rindou.

of course, his first call was his girlfriend. to which she hung up on him mid way through his sentence after telling him they'd speak at the next visitation.

"ran." she stated, nodding her head at the beaming male. his smile dropped at her tone. her attitude. her body language.

"what's up?" he asked, putting his hands in the middle of the table for her to grab a hold of.

she did so, playing around with his fingers while she thought of ways to put it. she hated him in gangs, even asked him not to join tenjiku.

"i don't think this works." she stated, blinking before flickering her eyes to his face. a normal lazy look presented itself on his features while he waited for an explanation.

"you're always finding ways to get in trouble. in and out of jails, y'know..." she mumbled, cleaning her throat before sniffling and looking away from his deadly gaze.

"i just want the best for you." she whispered.

"and the best for me is you." he huffed, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

"gangs are dangerous. and you keep involving yourself in them. so, this is best for both of us." she chuckled sadly, closing her eyes with a sigh. "no matter what happens, i'll love you always.. y'know?"

he didn't respond. just nodding to himself before getting up from the table and walking over to a guard who stood idly by the door.

"i'm done with this visit." he scoffed, refusing to look back at the girl whom he had loved for years.

"you sure, haitani?" the guard asked, watching the girl wipe her face before grabbing her bags to leave.

"positive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 126 9
❝𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯 𝑴𝑬 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑻𝑶 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲❞
46.8K 1.3K 21
you're friends with itadori and yk the rest -n word allowed in the comments -y/n is goofy/childish -she's 5'7 in this story and he's 5'9 I DO NOT OWN...
39.5K 507 10
Quackity runs out into the snow, and now Techno has to keep him from freezing. Then Techno and his two partners have to take care of a small duck~ A...
9K 347 8
/ᴡƏʀᴛʜ/ ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇ ᴇQᴜɪᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪᴅᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴀᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇᴅ...