Always Him.

By xxfantasywriter23xx

Will she speak up about loving him? Will he force it out of her? Or will their love story remain untold? WA... More

Character Aesthetics.
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 1
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 2
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 3
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 4
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 5
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 6
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 7
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 8
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 9
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 10
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 11
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 12
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 13
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 14
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 15
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 16
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 17
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 18
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 19
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 20
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 21
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 22
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 23
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 24
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ25
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 26
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 27
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 28
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 29
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 30
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 31
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 32
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 33
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 34
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 35
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 36
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ37
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 38
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 39
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 40
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 41
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 42
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 43
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 44
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 45
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 46
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 47
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 48
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 49
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 50
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 51
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 52
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 53
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 54
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 55
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 56
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 57
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 58
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 59
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 61
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 62
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 63
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 64
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 65
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 66
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 67
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 68
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 69
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 70
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 71
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 72
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 73
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 74
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 75
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 76
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 77
π˜½π™€π™£π™ͺ𝙨 π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§
π˜½π™€π™£π™ͺ𝙨 π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 2

πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 60

14.6K 364 272
By xxfantasywriter23xx

"Yikes, that man looks bonkers," Amelia says. 

"Eleanor, can we just-I just wanna talk to you," he says. He looks down. His  eyes are red and puffy and his face looks like  he got punched a few hundred times.

"Denzell, I'm busy." she says and I swear this man is about to cry. Denzell is a asshole to everyone but I've never seen him hurt or disrespect Eleanor, other than that day at the church. They were always so in love. 

"Eleanor, I'm fucking sorry honey!" he yells and Ameila flinches. 

"Bonker man said a bad word." she says looking away to the floor.  She is such a mood. 

"Sophia take Amelia and leave."  Axton tells me like I'm supposed to know where to go. 

"I'm not leaving you-" 

"Just fucking go Soph." Ouch okay. 

"Ameila come on." I pick her up because she wouldn't move, she was intrigued by the drama. Same baby, same. 

"Axy said  a bad word," she whispers as I walk out of the house. Axy? Hah I'm so calling him that later. 

"We'll deal with him later, wanna go get ice cream?" I ask her stepping out into the light of the day. Her gorgeous eyes light up. 

Have I mentioned she has eyes like Axy? 

"I want chocolate ice cream!"  she says and I chuckle. 

"You know, that's also your brother's favourite flavour," I tell her and she looks surprised. 

I walk to where Axton's car is parked. How the hell am I supposeed to  get to the ice-cream store with Axton's car? It's fucking unsafe! There's no back seat.   Nor do I have a car seat for Ameila. 

"Sophia the sun is really hot." Ameila says putting her hands over her blue-green eyes. 

"I know baby." I take my phone out my back pocket. 

"Hey Sophia, what's up?" Hayley answers on the second ring. 

"I need a carseat, and my car. At McKay mansion, as soon as possible." I tell her and I can almost see her eyebrows raising. 

"Okay, messaging Marty but uh Soph, why do-"

"Don't even ask." I was annoyed, confused and worried all at once. 

"Got it. Marty will be there in ten minutes," she says and I beg God to speed the time up. 

"Thanks Hayley." I tell her hanging up. 

"Sophia I'm tired." Ameila says and I feel like slapping Axton. 

"I know baby. How about we go sit by the pool until my car gets here?"  I ask her. 

"There's a pool here too?" she asks and I chuckled. Ameila wasn't ready for this life, especially since it came with a brother named Axton McKay. 

"Yup," I tell her, making my way to the pool. Which is on the other half of the house, so Axton can't get mad at me for still being here. 

"Do you have two mama's too?" she asks me as I sit on one of the pool chairs. 

"Well, I have one mama that gave birth to me." she looks up at me from my lap confused and I chuckle at how adorable she looks upside down. 

"Like how the queen gave birth to Rapunzel," I tell her. 

"Ohhh, and you don't have a fake mama like me and Rapunzel?" she asks. 

"No, but I have a aunt that's like my mama." I tell her and she looks so confused but nods anyway. 

"Did my real mama not want me?" she asks and my heart shatters. 

When she finds out Denzell didn't want another child, she's gonna be crushed. She'll eventually find out when she's older. 

"Of course she did, there was just a little problem, you see, the doctors  switched you up with another baby." I tell her but she doesn't really pay attention. 

"Wanna take a picture?" I ask her, secretly jealous that she has pictures with Axton and not me. Her eyes light up and we take a few pictures. 

A few minutes later I get a message from Marty, we walk to the front of the house. 

"Hi Marty." I smile at the man as he finishes setting up Amelia's  car seat. 

"Sophia." he greets me and I smile as he walks away to another car. I put Amelia in her seat and buckle her in. 

"All good?" I ask her and she smiles. 

"Sure? You're not gonna miss mama?" I ask her, not really sure which one I'm talking about. 

"No, I feel safe with you." she says, fiddling with the end of her dress. My heart melts and I try not to cry. Why am I so emotional?  

"You're such a sweet girl." I kiss her cheek and she giggles. 

Turning around I see Marty's car still there, why didn't he leave? I close Amelia's door  and walk over to the car. 

"Can I help you Soph?" Mary asks me and I see Rio with him. 

"Yeah, you can leave." I tell him, did that sound mean? Oh no. 

"Sir said we have to stay with you." Rio says and my eyebrow raises. 

Does sir pay you or do I do? 

Of course I'm not gonna ask them that. 

I simply nod and walk back to my car. I get into the driver's seat and  begin driving out the driveway. 

"Sophia, can we play music?" Ameila asks and I couldn't help but smile. She's so sweet and adorable. How can you not want her? 

"What song do you wanna listen to baby?" I ask her and she takes a good amount of time to come up with Under the Sea from the Little Mermaid. 

"You really like Disney huh?" I ask her and she nods while singing along to the song. 

"Sophia are you and Axton in love?" she asks. 

"Okay, call me Soph okay?" It was a little weird hearing Sophia all the time. 

"Okay..can you answer my question please?" she asks and I love how straightforward she is. I mean, she is a McKay. 

"I'd like to think so." I tell her, driving through the streets of New York. I missed this city so much during the few days I was away. The busy streets, coffee everywhere, the noise. I'm home. 

"You remind me of a Disney princess," she says and I chuckle. Does she know she was born into the lifestyle of a Disney princess? 

"You are a princess." I tell her and she frowns. 

"Mama says there's nothing like real princesses." Girl you're not gonna believe this. 

"You are a princess, you're my princess." I smile at her and she smiles brightly. 

My phone vibrates and I see a message from Axton. 

Axton:  Seatbelt, my love. 

I smile at his message but also how does he always know? He's Axton McKay that's reason enough. 

I pull the seatbelt over my body as I take a right, pulling up to the ice cream store.  I look in my rear-view mirror to see Amelia singing along to the song.  This little girl has my heart.  

"Ready?" I ask her as she steps onto the floor. 

She nods and I smile holding her hand. I want a baby. Of my own.  Right now. 

"Sophia, who is the kid?" 

"Sophia how was France?" 

"Sophia who is this little girl?"

"Sophia is this your daughter?" 

"Sophia, where is Axton?"

"Sophia who's kid is this?"

"Over here!" 

"Sophia!" 

"Just a minute!" 

"Sophia!"  

"Soph...I wanna go back into the car." Ameila says, tears brimming her eyes. Oh they just got me mad, mad mad. 

"Seriously? I understand this is your job, but I'm literally with a kid! You guys need to back up and give us some space, put the cameras away. If I were alone it would have been okay, but I have a kid with me. The answers to who's kid she is can wait." I tell them, utterly upset. 

"Back up man." Rio says from behind me and Marty walks in front of me, escorting us into the store. I pick Ameila up, rubbing her back. She's shaking. Nevermind about wanting a kid. 

---

"Be careful." I tell Amelia as I hold her hand to lead her up the wooden staircase. We were bored and Axton said I couldn't bring her back home yet, so after an hour of shopping in the mall, Ameila and I were at the beach. Where  Axton and her parents, both, would meet us.  I take a quick picture of her, totally not to brag about to Axton. 

"What if I run into the ocean?" she mumbles staring at the water and I chuckle. 

"You're a silly girl." I kiss her cheek and she giggles. 

"Are you not cold?" I ask her, because I for one was freezing! 

"Not really, kind of." she says, passing her little hand over her face to move away her baby hairs that were over her face. 

"Want a hug to warm up?" I ask her and she smiles. 

"If it's okay with you.." she says and I chuckle at how cute and nervous she is. 

I pull her onto my lap and she talks on and on about how she thinks The Little Mermaid should have had Peter Pan as a guest star. She is so advanced for her age. 

"My baby!"  I hear her mom's voice. She instantly runs off my lap and into her mom's arms. I miss holding her but seeing her hug her mom makes me happy.  Axton walks up the wooden stairs and sits down next to me, he's so fucking hot! 

"Hi baby." he pulls me into his side. 

"Hi, how'd it go?" I  sink into his hug. 

"Fucking frustrating because of that asshole." I already know he's talking about his dad.  

"What'd they agree on?"  I ask him. 

"Eleanor's gonna raise her, alone." he says and I look up to him, his eyes are fixed on the crashing waves. 

"You okay?" I ask him and he looks at me. 

"I'm holding you in my arms, I'm fucking great." he says and I smile kissing him. 

"How was your day with Ameila?" he asks me and I  get really excited. 

"Amazing! She's so adorable." I tell him and he laughs. 

We sit in a comfortable silence, just watching the waves. Until I break that silence. 

"Axton.." 

"Yeah?" 

"I want a baby." I tell him and he looks at me like 'woman relax' .

"Next ten years," he says and I roll my eyes. 

"No, like now." I tell him. 

"Nope, no kids for us anytime soon." he says. 

"You're stupid! I'll stop taking my birth control." I tell him and he raises an eyebrow. 

"Kidding." I say and he gives me a unsure look which I laugh at. 

"Alright, let's go home." I tell him, getting up, but he pulls me by my wrist so I fall onto him. 

"About that." Oh God. 

"My mom's now the owner of McKay mansion." 

"Oh, that's cool. Can I go home now?" he rolls his eyes and gently grabs my face. 

"I'm trying to ask you to move in with me." he says and I'm not sure if to laugh or cry. 

"Oh." Is all that comes out. 

"So uh, do you wanna uh, move in with me?" he asks, fiddling with my rings. 

"Yes. I would love to." I tell him and his eyes light up causing me to smile. 

"Really?" He asks and I shake my head laughing. 

"I fucking love you!" he kisses me and I laugh against his lips. 

"It's a good thing you said yes, I already bought an apartment." he says and I glare at him. 

"You're crazy." I tell him. 

"Only for you darling." he kisses my neck. 

You can find pictures of  Amelia on Sophia and Axton's Instagram! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 1 21
it is about a girl who has lost hope and looking for love. She tried her best to best in life. She did many crazy things to get there but didn't knew...
79 13 13
Jeremy's life turns upside down when his girlfriend of five years leaves him right before he plans to propose. On the other hand, he has scored the j...
Amber By roo

Teen Fiction

286 2 12
Just a short story about two dense people who can't seem to figure out that they're in love with each other. Note: This story is rated mature for swe...
1.2K 187 49
She loves him, but she also knows that he can't love her back. Because for him she is just his best friend.. Not his love.... He loves her, but...