come back home, vinnie hacker

נכתב על ידי -NEEDYBABY

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❝ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 they broke up months ago and feelings start to... עוד

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐮𝐧
𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱
𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐝𝐢𝐱
𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐞
𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐳𝐞
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐳𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭 𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐧
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐳𝐞

7.1K 125 17
נכתב על ידי -NEEDYBABY

October, 2021

they were now on the yatch, enjoying themselves as they listened to some songs sofia put on. she was sunbathing with vinnie right by her side filming some tiktoks of himself. reggie was talking to noah nearby and their parents were sat somewhere else drinking and chatting.

"i forgot to ask you before, but where are you going for college? is it, like, nearby?" vinnie turned to look at the girl

"it depends on what you consider to be nearby." she laughed lightly "i'll be going to los angeles, ucla." she bit her lip, waiting for his reaction

vinnie stared at her with his mouth open "what?" he got up from where he was laying down next to her, a big smile forming on his lips "you're being serious right now?"

"deadass." she smiled back at him, nodding her head "i decided on it a few months ago, to be honest. but, i felt like it was too early to say anything."

"fuck, you have no idea how happy i am right now." vinnie sat down next to her once again "we'll be living in the same city again... that's insane." he shook his head, trying to make sense of what she had just told him

could this mean they'd have higher chances of getting back together officially? it could also mean he'd show her around to all his friends. but, it also meant it would be easier for the paparazzi to find her. he didn't know if she was ready to risk her privacy for him. it wouldn't be ideal, that's for sure.

"i'm glad you're happy, 'cause i am too." sofia exclaimed, pulling vinnie to lay down next to her "you'll have to show me around los angeles, though. i only know a few parts of the city."

it was later on the day and the yatch had stopped in the middle of the sea for them to enjoy a bit. reggie had taken a photo of vinnie and sofia - that, to the girl's defense, she didn't know was being taken -, and the tiktok star cropped their faces (or, at least, he cropped his and part of hers), posting to his instagram stories. this time, knowing very well it was going to be public.

he didn't tag her though, nor he had mentioned her name. therefore, his fans would only be able to find her if they went stalking all two thousand accounts he follows and tried comparing the mouth in the picture posted to the one in sofia's profile picture - that's from when she was around three years old.

𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗁𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒

the rest of the morning went without anything special going on. they were back at their homes already and, because they were bored, vinnie and sofia planned to go out skating with harry. the girl also invited savannah, but she was at her grandma's house.

taking a quick shower and getting dressed appropriately, sofia went to pick both boys up. vinnie didn't have any car in seattle and harry's was being used by his mom, so, there was only hers left.

"bro, this brings back some old memories." harry said, pointing to the three of them sitting in the car. sofia agreed, remembering all the times they'd go out with harry's girlfriend at the time, madison. their relationship was over before harry finished high school, though.

then, he met jade on a dating app and they started talking a few weeks later. sofia didn't know her very well because their relationship pretty much started when vinnie left, so she didn't go out as much with harry. but, as far as she knows, jade is a really nice girl.

parking the car close to the skatepark, the trio got their boards, noticing there wasn't a lot of people there at the time. it was an empty, but calm, part of the city. they would normally skate even on the streets there, as there wasn't many cars around.

and, that's exactly what they did. they chose to go skating on the streets, only sometimes going to the actual skatepark. it was fun for them and they were doing that for over two hours now.

"sofia?" someone called from behind her and she stopped skating to look at the person, seeing luke, the boy from the party, in front of her "i didn't expect to see you here." he smiled "how are you?"

"oh, hey." sofia smiled akwardly at him "i didn't know you are into skating as well... and, i'm doing great. what about you?" she answered, noticing vinnie approaching them

"i'm good." luke shrugged his shoulders "and, i don't really like skating. my parents live nearby and i was visiting them. i thought i saw someone similar to you and had to check for myself."

"hey man. i believe we didn't meet yet." vinnie stepped in front of the other boy "i'm vinnie, sofia's boyfriend." he lied easily, pulling her close

"her... boyfriend?" luke asked confused, knowing he had hooked up with her just a few weeks ago "i mean, not to pry or anything, but do you have an open relationship?"

"oh, no. actually, vinnie and i weren't really exclusive until after the party. we were allowed to see other people." sofia explained, not really lying on that part "not anymore, though."

"that makes sense, i guess." luke nodded his head "i'll be going now. have a nice day, sofia! and, it was nice to meet you, vinnie." he waved, walking away from them

"do you think he recognized you? like, is he going to expose us online?" sofia muttered, scared of what he'd be able to do "i know we're not boyfriend and girlfriend, but he doesn't."

"don't worry about it, sofi. if he happens to post about it, i'll deal with everything. you will stay safe out of the headlines, i promise." vinnie turned to her "now, let's go. we still have some time left."

𝗌𝗈𝖿𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝗂𝗄𝗍𝗈𝗄

203

💬
33

0

sofiamiller | 2 hours ago
they interrupted my video

🎵 original sound - sofiamiller

xavierh_
it was gonna be bad either way
sofiamiller • creator
EXCUSE ME

chloeben
u look so pretty bby
liked by creator
sofiamiller • creator
thanks luv 💖

savmontanna
miss u bebs
sofiamiller • creator
ugh i miss u a lot

vhackerr
i'll make it up to u
liked by creator
savmontanna
PLEASE STOP!! MY POOR VIRGIN EYES CANT TAKE THIS 🤮
vhackerr ✔
i was not... talking about sex

pietroxav
the fit's fire
liked by creator
sofiamiller • creator
aww thanks

user1
post more skating content!!!
sofiamiller • creator
omg no, i'm def not a content creator 😭🚫

lucasxavier
can we talk about sof and sav missing each other? its been like a day
sofiamiller • creator
its been 4 days!!,!!

reggieisahacker
wow is that v*****
sofiamiller • creator
y are we censoring his name 💀

user2
😍😍😍

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

14.1K 102 5
This will be in a story like way but at the same times just small oneshots. Just like they will all tie in together some way or another. But you don'...
143K 4.3K 38
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 - ( ❛can't you see that i'm falling can't you see that i'm falling, falling for you❜ ) 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 - 1st august 2020 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄�...
20.8K 470 70
Senior year is finally here for the lovely Scarlett Delmonico, she had the time of her life last year with all the ups and downs. But at least she...
19.6K 281 44
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, it's the last day of school.. in their last period class they have a test that he didn't study for. he gets in trouble for talking d...