Kamen Rider Ryuki and Yes Pre...

By WafiqAkmalRajaNazeli

Yumehara nozomi, a regular student finds a magical book called the dream collect in the library and meets coc... More

Preview
The dragon rider and the precure of hope is born
darkwing rider and full throttle passion rouge
WHO IS THE PRETTY CURE OF EFFERVESCENCE
CURE MINT OF TRANQUILITY
The QUALIFICATION OF A PRECURE AND SCISSORS APPEARED
PRETTY CURE 5 ALL TOGETHER!
THE CLOSE FRIENDS NATTS APPEARED!BIRTH OF NEW SPECIES?
WORST COMPATIBILITY, RIN AND KAREN!THE FOURTH ZOLDA
HIRAYUKI ARRESTED!PRETTY CURE EXPOSED!?
KNIGHT CRISIS AND HELP OUT THE STARVING NATTS!
THE MYSTERIOUS EMPTY TRAIN
REN AKIYAMA GIRLFRIEND AND PROTECT URARA STAGE!
THAT MAN IS ZOLDA!RIN CLUB DECISION!
DAY OF RESURRECTION AND KAREN, THE TROUBLED STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT
HUSTLING NOZOMI ASSISTANCE!LEGEND OF THE IRON MASKS
THE PURE HEART GIRL LOVE STORY AND DRAGREDER CARD WAS STOLEN
KNIGHT LAMENTATION AND CHARGE!KAREN PRIVATE LIFE
PRISON ESCAPE RIDER!UNCOVERING URARA SECRET
RIDER GATHERING!PRETTY CURE 5 SINGING DEBUT!
REN THE TRAITOR!THE APPRENTICE CARETAMER MILK MAKE HER ENTRANCE!
THE UPROAR OVER MILK RUNNING AWAY!YUI PAST!
BIG CRISIS!THE NIGHTMARISH INVITATION!RAIA REVENGE
THE FIVE GIRLS NEW POWER!CHANGED FATE
PRETTY CURE BIG BOARDING HOME PLAN!OUJA COMBINED
ZOLDA ASSAULT AND A FULL OUT ROMANTIC RESORT LIFE
RIN HAS DATE WITH A HANDSOME GHOST!THE 13 RIDER ODIN
AWAKEN!POWER OF RYUKI BERSERK!KOMACHI SUMMER FESTIVAL CHRONIC
NOZOMI MANAGER FOR A DAY!ZOLDA LOVER
MILK DECISION AND EVERYONE POWER!THE GIRL AND OUJA
SECRET DATA GATHERING
THE MIRROR MAGIC!RIN HAPPY WEDDING
BIG SCOOP!EXCLUSIVE COVERAGE ON PRETTY CURE AND RYUKI!FRIENDSHIP BATTLE
PROTECT HIRAYUKI!AQUA SURVIVE FORM!TIGER ENTRANCE
SLEEPING IS AWAKENING
TARGETED YUI!AIM FOR THE FINISH!MARATHON RALLY!
COCO HELATHY PLAN!DANGEROUS SIGN
PRETTY CURE 5 CINDERELLA STORY!MEMORIES OF AN OLDER BROTHER AND YOUNGER SISTER
IMPERER!TERROR!DESPERAIA APPEARED!
INVESTIGATE THE CHIEF DIRECTOR'S IDENTITY!ROOM 401
THE HERO FIGHTS!UNDERSTOOD, KOMACHI AND URARA
GLASSY HAPPINESS!RIN AND KAREN SECRET PROMISE
THE TWENTIETH BIRTHDAY!KOMACHI DECISION
WHAT KIND OF PERSON IS A CARETAKER?TIGER HERO
HIRAYUKI DECISION TO FIGHT
THE FINAL 3 DAYS!KAWARINO HEARTLESS TACTIC!
RYUKI BERSERK MODE APPEARED AGAIN!TAKE BACK THE DREAM COLLECT!
FINAL EPISODE AND THE MIRROR KINGDOM MIRACULOUS ADVENTURE PART 1
EPISODE FINAL AND THE MIRROR KINGDOM MIRACULOUS ADVENTURE PART 2
EPISODE FINAL AND THE MIRROR KINGDOM MIRACULOUS ADVENTURE PART 3

RYUKI AND AQUA FUSION TOGETHER!KAMEN RIDER AND PRECURE OF HOPE AND DREAM

1.5K 17 32
By WafiqAkmalRajaNazeli

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5,yui was disappeared when her big brother still not give up as he still have change save her and ask kamen rider and precure to settle them to once for all, after that, coco realized that dream collect was stolen from kawarino as they cannot give up so easily and find dream collect, before kawarino was appeared as he invited kamen rider and precure to the Colosseum before they made it, kamen rider and precure still fight kawarino, but kawarino put mask of despair milk as she fall on the despair and now desparaia was wish her eternal life Before she crack her mask and reveal her face was younger and more worst ryuki become berserk form and going rampage on the Colosseum.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryuki charge forward and slashes on kawarino before he block attack as he whip at ryuki, but ryuki bit his tail as he let go and ryuki whip tail on his face many time and claw on his face, kawarino stay back.

Desparaia:legendary warrior, kamen rider and precure... Savor this despair as much you wish.

Kawarino delivered punch at his face while he block attack as he fly on the sky and above punch at on his face. Kawarino whip at him as he grab his tail and spinning around, he throw at Kawarino at the building on the ground. Kawarino use summon shadow bind on the ground before ryuki stop move as ryuki tried to get off.

Kawarino:what a power full darkness he is. And now kamen rider and Precure, don't you understand it by now? Your powers cannot hope to match mine. Well, on the extreme off chance that you defeated me, what could you do? You won't have any way to revive the palmier kingdom.

Kawarino charge forward at mint, aqua with energy dark blast at them while he going whip at knight, mint and lemonade as they laying on the ground.

Coco:knight,precure?

Mint and aqua was delivery punch at Kawarino as he disappeared and whip at them before he blast at them, causing an explosion,

Kawarino:now that's you've lost the hope that fuels your powers, you don't stand a chance against me!

Desparaia:hope fades away, and is stained with despair. How beautiful it is...

Knight and precure laying down on the ground as they cannot stand up before coco and nuts go front of them as they enough for that.

Coco:isn't this enough-coco? I don't want to see them hurt any more-coco!

Nuts:they've really given their all-nuts.

Coco:thank you-coco!

They charge forward at Kawarino before kawarino blow with tail at them into the wall.

Kawarino:don't make me laugh!

Lemonade:coco

Mint:nuts-san.

Kawarino:well, shall i apply the finishing touches?

Kawarino tosses five piece of black paper at the fallen knight and precure, which turn into a spreading darkness.

Kawarino:this is the darkness of despair, which draws in and engulfs those who have lost all hope. Anyone who is swallowed by this darkness... Will wander eternally in an unending night. And sure enough, it's picked up the scent of despair on the five of you!

Kawarino names this is the darkness of despair, which is drawn to those who have lost hope, and is inescapable. But, cure dream was stand up as they surprise.

Coco:dream.

Kawarino:you would still keep standing, after all you've been through?

Dream:i never want to go through that again. I don't want to feel the sadness i felt when i lost my friends.

Kawarino:but how do you plan to prevent that?

Dream:we've been through all kinds of hardship so far. And by combining all our powers, we've always pulled through!and we.... Get through this... Too...

Dream landed on the ground from her injured, and the darkness spreads to her.

Kawarino:where can you find hope under these circumstances? Let the darkness of despair consume you.

But, Suddenly, ryuki was absorbed the darkness as they look shocked before he escape from hole.

Kawarino:unbelievable

Desparaia:he absorbed darkness

Ryuki howl at Kawarino as kawarino stand back and he lean shoot at ryuki, but he dodge attack from kawarino as he charge forward punch at his face and other side kick on kawarino chest,kawarino whip at him before he grab two tail as he bits on tail and kawarino sad screaming it.

Kawarino:let me go,

Ryuki stop bits as he spinning around the tail and throw at the sky before he going fly on the sky with wings, Kawarino blast at him while ryuki dodge attack as he knee block at his chest and others side kick on stomach many time.

Kawarino shoot at many time, as ryuki absorbs the darkness from kawarino and swipe off the blast on the sky as kawarino shock. Kawarino whip at him multiple time as ryuki use his speed to dodge attack and delivery hook kick on his back. Ryuki swing at his chest many time and thrust his neck.

Kawarino:that powerful unbelievable, then i use my black card

Kawarino tossed card at him as ryuki absorbed the darkness and kawarino was shocked again before ryuki grab his shoulder and tosses him on the ground. Ryuki was landed on the ground as he grab his body and around side at the building many time before he let go kawarino as he laying down on the ground.

Desparaia:ryuki has power of darkness and i cannot die like this. Kawarino

Kawarino:yes ma"ma

Kawarino tosses card at ryuki before ryuki swipe off the card as he run side on the Colosseum and kneel block on his shoulder. Ryuki take out a card for strike vent,he opens the visor and places the card inside and close it.

STRIKE VENT

before gauntlet was suddenly appeared as ryuki grab it.as kawarino charge forward at him and whip at him multiple time,before he disappeared again as he behind on kawarino and shoot darkness ball at his back, Causing an explosion, as kawarino was get injured

Kawarino:why... He became darkness than us.

Back with Knight and precure, they still laying down the ground before dream was look at little shinning beads.

Dream:what's that? Bracelet

Cure dream fades back into consciousness to see cure rouge starring at the bead bracelet she had been showing off to karen at the shrine visit.

Rouge:i finally found the right beads. They'd go great with the accessory I'm making. I know i made a promise with you, Karen-san... That as soon as i found what i wanted to do, I'd tell you first.

Aqua:yes.

Rouge:when we visited that shrine at new year's, i wished i could get better at making accessories. Back then... It made me happy to see how much people liked... What i made. I thought i wanted to make even more people happy. So... I was hoping i could get a job making accessory Someday.

Dream:rin-'chan

Rouge:karen-san, it looks like i found what i wanted to do first.

Aqua:i wouldn't be so sure. Actually, during that shrine visit, i wanted to tell you... About what i want to do.

Dream:what is it? What do you want to do, karen-san?

Aqua:back when i met you all... As Same hirayuki-san too. Deep within me, i felt like i wanted to help everyone.i felt the same thing when i took care of hirayuki-san sick. When i saw hirayuki-san smile, after he got better... I realize i wanted to help the sick and the wounded. I want to make them all smile.

Dream:so you want to be a doctor, karen-san?

Karen:yes.

Cure aqua also has her own dream on, which she wished for at the shrine visit:she wants to be a doctor, so she can help the sick and wounded.

Knight:when i first you guys... You think that i stop rider wars like kashu and you girls.

Dream:well, you probably get beats like that.

Knight:yeah. When i first meet eri at the university she think that i am delinquent and fight all the bad guys again as she ask me i want should fix my personality. Fighting is awful. And so are the people who get into them!what pathetic i am, as eri want to promise join her birthdays and become rider like kashu.

Rouge:maybe, you should fix personality

Knight:i think so.

Ryuki was delivered punch at Kawarino chest many time and other side kick on his chest on the sky as ryuki going stop his move. Before kawarino starred in amazement at the five precure and knight as they make what sounds like small talk about their future hopes and dreams, and more important not being swallowed by the darkness of despair.

Kawarino:why are they laughing?

Lemonade:I'm grateful to all of you. When i had my singing debut, even while i was trying to make it as an actress.. I worried that it wasn't the right thing to do. But because you all gave me a push in the right direction, i realized how much fun singing could be.tezuka was give the contact and I'm glad become raia like him when he died, the truth is i like him when he first met at the park and he ask me i become actress someday.

Dream:i see, you like him didn't you

Lemonade:yeah,After that, i found another goal for myself.right, komachi-san?

Mint:i also had something i wanted to tell you. The story i submitted to that contest awhile back, "pirate hurricane", won an award for effort. Everyone advice and encouragement made it possible, so i feel like that prize went to all of us. And in order to live up to that prize, i want to put my efforts into writing a story that urara-san can act out, once she's become a wonderful actress.

Kamen rider and precure are talking about their future hopes and aspirations, which means they believe they have a future, which means they still have hope as darkness of despair start disappeared.

Kawarino:the darkness of despair is...!

Dream:we just talked about our dream for the future, right?

Knight and other precure:yeah.

Dream:that mean

Rouge:we haven't give up on the future.

Mint:that's right. There's still lots of things we want to do.

Lemonade:we can't let ourselves be dragged down now.

Knight:we still cannot lose our hope

Aqua:if we put all our power of together...

Dream:all all our hearts become one, we can do anything!

The darkness of despair recedes and disappeared, before ryuki delivery punch at his kawarino into the ground as he stop his move and notice that knight and precure still stand up.

Kawarino:impossible!how can they stand back up?

Dream:we won't fall into despair, and we won't give up on our dreams!and one of those precious dreams is... To restore the palmier kingdom!

Cure dream announced that they will never give up on their dreams and one of those dreams is the restoration of the kingdom of palmier. Kawarino blast at the ryuki on the sky, as ryuki stop his move. Knight and precure charge forward.

Kawarino:you say you revive the kingdom?

Kawarino punch blast on the ground, to raise darkness as they dodge attack.

Kawarino:you can't use the dream collect anymore!

Kawarino shoot more darkness of despair papers, these just dissipate almost immediately as precure delivered side kick on kawarino face and knight slashes on his back before he struggles at them and they laying down on the ground.

Kawarino:be consumed by the darkness

Kawarino tosses card at the fallen precure and knight, but they cannot give up on their own hope and darkness of despair was disappeared again.

Kawarino:they disappeared the darkness of despair?why? Why won't you despair? Does this mean you won't follow in their footsteps?

Dream:"their"?

Kawarino:yes. Take a good look. They've lost their country, abandoned all hope, and are without a future. They are the inhabitant of the palmier kingdom!

They shocked that kawarino reveal that all the office despair drones they've seen here, in fact, the former inhabitants of the palmier kingdom, who have all given into despair.

Kawarino:without the dream collect, the kingdom subject wound up like this. And you also have no choice but to fall into despair!

Coco:I'm so glad-coco.

Nuts:everyone here-nuts.

Coco:I'm so happy they're all here-coco!

kawarino:you say you're"happy"?

Coco:I'm so sorry, everyone-coco!if We'd been a little stronger, we wouldn't been able to protect the palmier kingdom and all of you-coco!

Nuts:he's wrong-nuts. I'm the one at fault-nuts. It's... It's all because i opened the kingdom gates, it's my fault you all had to experience such pain and sadness-nuts. I'm sorry-nuts.

Coco:Everyone disappeared, and nuts was wounded and sleep inside the dream collect. I was all alone, searching for the dream collect... There were so, so many times when i wanted to give up-coco!but... They showed me the light-coco. Kamen rider and precure taught me that i should never give up-coco!

Nuts:in my case, after nightmare tricked me... I couldn't trust anybody-nuts. But kamen rider and precure helped me remembered how to trust my friends, and believe in people-nuts!kamen rider and precure never up, no matter how bad things got-coco!and then, they put their powers together to overcome any and all obstacles-nuts!

Coco:you all mustn't give up, not when kamen rider and precure working so hard for the sake of the palmier kingdom-coco!you can't lose to despair-coco!

Nuts:I'm sure you can all shake off this Despair-nuts!

Coco:after all, you've all bathed in... The light of kamen rider, precure hope, and felt the brightness and warmth of hope-coco!

Nuts:if you're all with us, we won't... We won't need the dream collect anymore-nuts!

Coco:if you're all with us, we can restore the kingdom-coco!all of our dreams and hopes are built around you-coco!so let's...

Coco, nuts:let's make a new palmier kingdom together-coco/nuts

The people of palmier can break free of despair, they can restore the kingdom without the dream collect. There is a moment of silence.

And the mask of despair begin to crack especially where the tear have fallen. Before milk mask shatters.

Aqua:milk!

Milk(cried):coco-sama... Nuts-sama... You words have touched milk deep inside-mil!

Coco, nuts(cried):milk!

Desparaia:how could they shatter the mask of despair?

Kawarino:why is it? Why won't you all fall into despair? I was so careful, so through in leading you into despair... Why won't you lose hope? Fine, whatever. Your dream, your hopes, everything you hold dear.. I erase it all!!

Kawarino takes out several more darkness of despair papers, and stick them on himself.

Figure it's his black mask equivalent form, which looks like his usual one, but just bigger.as they shocked.

Knight:everyone...

Dream and others:yes!

Kawarino:it's useless!you can't hope to match my power!

They charge forward at Kawarino while he delivered punch at them and whip at them, but, they dodge attack, dream walk on tail as she charge forward at Kawarino before she get hit by his tail as rouge save her. Knight slashes on his back and shoot at his chest many time.

Kawarino delivery punch at lemonade as she dodge attack, mint and aqua delivery side kick on his face. Milk turns to the spectators and pleads for them to lend kamen rider and precure their power.

Milk:Everyone, listen to me-mil!having been near coco-sama and nuts-sama, milk understands this very well-mil!they've been worried about all of you this whole time-mil!and the ones who supported and encouraged them were kamen rider, precure-mil!and now's the time for their and kamen rider,pretty cure feeling to be rewarded-mil. Join kamen rider, precure.... In turning despair into hope-mil!

Mint:precure mint shield.

Aqua and mint charge forward at Kawarino as he whip at them before mint summon her shield to protect from kawarino. Aqua jump high and doing her finish tact.

Aqua:pretty cure aqua tornado

And then aqua ribbon begin out a line of water that spiral around the screen before aqua thrust at Kawarino. Before rouge jump high and doing her finish tact.

Rouge:pretty cure rouge burning!

She thrust the tact at the mass, sending it to the kawarino as he swipe off the fire,before lemonade, dream jump high and doing their finish tact.

Lemonade item appeared front of her, she holds out her hands and release a cluster of yellow butterfly, which fly above her and attack kawarino.

Dream:pretty cure crystal shoot

She first spin around, surrounding by fragment of pink light, before pointing it at Kawarino. When doing so, the dream torch shoot out clusters of pink crystal fragments. While knight slashes on kawarino back and thrust his chest.

Knight take out a card for blust vent, he opens the visor and places the card inside and close it.

BLUST VENT

Dark raider still fly on his wings before his wings becomes the turbines and fired tornado at Kawarino blow away at the lean against wall. Before the masks final shatter

Kawarino isn't hurt all that badly by the special attack, but he definitely concerned by this development.

Milk:send all you power to kamen rider, precure and shine alongside them-mil.

The palmier citizens send forth their light of hope to the kamen rider and precure, in the form of the bubble around them.

Despariah:this is... The light of hope!?

Kawarino:this can't be happened!

Knight pull out another card with his symbol on it, he places the card on his visor.

FINAL VENT

milk jump to cure dream and becomes a small storage advice. The light from all five girls butterfly bow shines,whereas the light follow own left arms. When it has reaches own left arms. When it has reached own fingertips with item"cure rouge, lemonade, mint and aqua send their items to the dream torch. Cure dream hold the completed symphony set to milk book bag, now glowing, and it becomes empowered and grows to the size of a jet. Dream recite her part of the incantation while holding out her hand. The rest of the girls hold out their hands and recites the rest of the incantation.

Dream:together with the power of dream and hope...

Mint, aqua:join with these five light

Rouge, lemonade:here and now.

Light represented the colours of the girls cover them above and bring them on board the symphony set. Rainbow lights comes from the wings of the item and it dashes through the sky.while dark raider go toward at Kawarino as knight jump into darkraider making it go to bike mode.

Yes precure 5:precure five explosion

Gaining butterfly wings of energy and colliding into kawarino at top as knight cape make a drill and get hit kawarino too. The wings becomes much large and destroy kawarino as the girls jump down safely, leaving rainbow butterfly in the aftermath. As knight stop his bike and get off.

Coco:we did it-coco.

The palmier citizen all fairies all rush down to reunite with coco and nuts

Coco:Everyone

Nuts:you're okay-nuts!

Milk:thank you all-mil.

Knight:no, not yet, kashu still berserk

Knight point at ryuki as he still fly and they realized that ryuki still berserk. Ryuki wass going landed on the ground as they get cover. Ryuki growl at them

Aqua:hirayuki-san.

Dream:all right, we need together

But, aqua tried to stop them as they look confused.

Dream:what's wrong? Aqua.

Aqua:I'm going save him

Rouge:why

Aqua:because i only one tried save him and please stay back.

Lemonade:but,

Knight:girls, this only she can save kashu.

Mint:we understand, but be careful

Aqua nod them as she slowly go front of ryuki and touch his mask with her forehead.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

At the dream, aqua was open own eyes as she notice that place was black.

Aqua:where am i

She heard the cried boy as she turn around it was hirayuki with his cousin, teacher, as he age 17 and look at two laying down on the bed as aqua notice that hirayuki father and mother died when they get shoot by culprits.

hirayuki(cried):father... Mother...

Aqua:that's hirayuki-san parents, i cannot believe they died.

...:you right.

She heard the boy as she turn around it was dark hirayuki with his black aura.

Aqua:hirayuki-san

Hirayuki(dark):I'm not Hirayuki, nor ryuki and i am his dark.

Aqua:what?you his dark.but, why you hate people so much?

Hirayuki(dark):you don't know, the bully was mock him as he beat them.another me was hatred about culprits and he done to another me parents As another me want to revenge defeat bully.

Aqua:you're wrong.

Hirayuki(dark):huh?

Aqua:because you're hatred about yourself as you cannot accept hatred and i just want to... Save you!

Hirayuki(dark):you? Saving me?you don't understand anything, cure aqua

Hirayuki dark becomes darkness dragon as he blast fire at cure aqua before aqua tried to hold off fire and she still stand up. As darkness dragon was surprise before he turn human.

Hirayuki(dark):why you still stand up and didn't you hate me what i have done.they've always deceived me and i!they made up random rules another me!it's was painful. Almost unbearable...

Aqua:I don't hate you.

Aqua go front of him as she hug him to tried calm down as she ask him.

Aqua:i don't hate you what you done to people and i know feeling your sadness because i love you,

Hirayuki(dark):what?

Aqua:when i first hirayuki-san and others. They tried to me become precure as i accept it. Hirayuki-san always was tried to tell me we're love our parents as he quite mysterious.

Hirayuki(dark):but why? I am alone right now.they made me suffer so much.

Aqua:you are not alone, you have with us,it's okay right now, you can let go of hatred right now.

Hirayuki dark was surprised as his eyes turn into back to normal and look at aqua still hug him.

Hirayuki:Karen-san, thank you save me from darkness and I'm sorry.

Hirayuki cried on his eyes as aqua swipe of his tear.

Aqua:don't cry, i know you feel guilty and i always trust you.

_________________________________________________________________________

Back to Reality, they look at ryuki and aqua still hug others before they raised own aura light as they cover owns eyes.

Knight:what is the light

Dream:could be

Mint:she actually manage to save him from darkness.

Desparaia:this cannot be happened.

Before aura light revealed to them as ryuki base form and hold his news card it was fusion vent, the card image it was kamen rider and precure was Combined together.before kawarino was still alive as he stand up.

Kawarino:that's enough. You two think that card can defeat me.

Ryuki:we see about that.

Aqua:let's see show you....

Ryuki, aqua:our fusion

Ryuki open the visor and places the card inside and close it.

FUSION VENT

before they start glow before they fusion together as they own eyes was blue and red, they owns chest with butterfly and dragon. Their own helmet is humanoid dragon covered in red and blue armor, wearing golden helmet two horns and red marking on the helmet mask tips of the two horns in the back. It has two red and blue folded armored wings which looks almost angelic when opened. It has spikes located on it kneepad and wear tire like shoulder pad with two dragreder red and blue. Their body was right and left side was red and blue.Is name ryuki and aqua(fusion form) as they surprise.

Believer ikuo

Dream:it could be

Knight:they fusion together.

Kawarino:no it can't be

Desparaia:light and darkness was fusion together.

Kawarino whip at ryuki while ryuki dodge attack as he run side at the building and delivery Punch at his kawarino chest multiple time on the wall. Ryuki hook kick at Kawarino stomach and other side kick on his chest.while kawarino block attack and counterattack with whip at them. But, ryuki grab his two tail as he spin around and throw at the wall.

Ryuki take out a card for sword vent, the card image it was ryuki saber and aqua ribbon, he places the card on his/her visor.

SWORD VENT

Then two Sword came from sky as he grab it. Kawarino delivered punch at him while ryuki dodge attack as he slashes on his chest and kawarino block attack, but ryuki was thrust his chest many time and other side kick on his face. Ryuki grab kawarino head as he tossed at the sky before ryuki/aqua was fly on sky.

Kawarino shoot multiple time at ryuki while he dodge attack as he go front of kawarino as he slashes on his tail as kawarino scream it. Ryuki knee block at his chest and axe kick on his face on the ground. Kawarino look injured as ryuki, aqua was landed on the ground and they surprise that two was good fight combination.

Lemonade:wow, that's powerful

Rouge:they fusion together.

Kawarino:no, i cannot defeat by that brats.

Ryuki(left):let's finish aqua

Aqua(right):right,

They take out a card for final vent, they open the visor and places the card inside and close it.

FINAL VENT

Two dragreder goes them and files around them, ryuki/aqua goes into a pose while prepared themselves, they then jump into the air with two dragreder behind them, dragreder then shoot a fireball and water splash to sending ryuki/aqua flying toward kawarino with fireball and water splash as kawarino block attack with arms. Ryuki/aqua then hits kawarino as he hold off.

Kawarino:this is nothing.

Ryuki, aqua:we cannot lose like this.

Before the palmier, precure, knight send forth their light of hope to ryuki/aqua, in the form of the bubble around them.

Ryuki/aqua:everyone, thank you.

Before they start more energy surrounding their body and they toward at Kawarino,as he let go and they blast through his chest and behind on him, causing an explosion.

End of song,

they reveal normal as they stand up before precure, Knight and the fairies go front of them.

Dream:ryuki,aqua, that was amazing.

Knight:you two perfect combined

Rouge:i cannot believe two are combine

Lemonade:aqua manage to save ryuki from darkness

Mint:and new form

Aqua:thanks guys,

Ryuki:aqua, thank you saving me from darkness.

Aqua:you welcome, i am glad you okay.

Ryuki:yeah, but we can't relax just yet.

They look reminds the kamen rider and precure that Desparia is still there.

Desparaia:you've shattered the masks, and defeated kawarino. You posseses fearsome power.

Suddenly, gold feather was floating around Colosseum before they recognized that feather as odin was appeared on the top of building.

Kamen rider, precure:odin

Desparaia:so you are one interrupted me.

Odin:yeah, I'm join the fight between them

Desparaia:very well, i shall show you all... The true meaning of despair!

Desparaia summon a horder of kowaina as the place turn dark while odin summon the mirror before raydragoons was appeared as they get off the mirror world.

Mint:get your subject to a safe place!

Nuts:okay-nuts!

Coco:this way, everyone-coco!

Coco and nuts direct their subject to safety.

Dream:what's that monster they are.

Ryuki:that's raydragoons it must be sheerghosts was evolution right now, but be careful.

Knight:he got point.

Desparaia:taste true despair...

Kowaina and raydragoons charge forward at kamen rider and precure.

Ryuki:let's go, guys

Knight and others:yes!

Ryuki slashes on monster and other side kick on monster, while aqua delivery punch at raydragoons and other side kick on his monster back. Ryuki slashed at raydragoons multiple and delivery punch at them into wall.as aqua knee block at kowaina and side kick on them. Ryuki grab raydragoons head and tossed at kowaina into building.

Lemonade delivered punch at kowaina and other side kick on raydragoons while rouge delivery punch at multiple time kowaina and other knee block at raydragoons as knight slashes on them and thrust at kowaina. Kowaina delivered punch knight while he block attack as he counterattack with palm strike on kowiana and slashes on raydragoons.

Kowaina and raydragoons charge forward at dream while she dodge attack as she delivered punch at them and turning kick on raydragoons. Raydragoons swing at her while she block attack as she counterattack with palm strike on raydragoons and hook kick on them. Mint delivered side kick on kowiana and elbow strike on raydragoons.

Aqua knife at kowaina while ryuki slashes on raydragoons back and palm strike on them. Mint delivered side kowaina on the ground as aqua and mint axe kick on kowaina and raydragoons. Ryuki slashes on them chest and thrust them neck while knight slashes at them with lancer and his visor as he side kick on them.Before the Faires was hide on the building.

Coco:are you okay-coco?

Nuts:is everyone all right-nuts?

Papaya:yes-papa. And we're all glad to see the two of you unharmed-papa. Milk. You've also done very well-papa.

Milk:that's not quite true, papaya-sama. Kamen rider and precure did most of the protecting-mil.

Dream delivered punch at kowaina and turning kick at raydragoons on the ground while ryuki slashes on them and side kick at them.

Lemonade:we just have to separate them from the ground, right?

Aqua:looks that way!

Aqua take out her own tact and doing her finished.

Aqua:pretty cure aqua tornado

And then aqua ribbon begins out a line of water that spiral around the screen before aqua thrust the ribbon at raydragoons and kowaina as, they blow away, but it doesn't work and Kowiana landed on the ground.

Lemonade:they didn't explosion, even when we broke their links to the surface.

Aqua:then how?

Ryuki:this is get tough for them.

Desparaia:there is nothing thag any of you can do. Abandon all hope and fall into despair!

Dream:no way!we won't give up!i know we find a way out of this!

Kamen rider, precure and Kowiana, raydragoons charge forward others, dream delivered punch at them while ryuki slashes on them and side kick at them, aqua delivery axe kick at them and other punch at on monster while knight slashes on them and uppercut on them.

Ryuki and knight pull out another card with they symbol on it, they places the on they visor.

FINAL VENT(2X)

dragreder goes ryuki and files around him, ryuki goes into a pose while prepared himself, he then jump into the air with dragreder behind him, dragreder then shoot a fireball sending ryuki flying toward at raydragoons and Kowiana with a fireball, causing an explosion, while knight then run forward and goes up to the air with the wings becoming the drill and hit, Kowaina and raydragoons too, causing an explosion.

Lemonade delivered punch at them as aqua and mint side kick at them and palm strike on them. Rouge palm strike on them and turning kick at monster. As lemonade delivered punch at them as ryuki and knight slashed on them untill dream delivery punch and kick at monster, suddenly, Desparia comes to down deal personally with cure dream as she stand up and lean against kowaina.as they shocked that dream get surrounding by kowiana and Desparia.

Kamen rider and precure:dream!

Desparaia:once you fall into Despair, this will all be over. Allow me to remove the source of your hope. Behold reality!no matter what you do, you have no chance of winning!

Dream:i don't think so!we just have to change reality!

Desparaia:as soon as you cease this resistance, you be at peace. Which is exactly what they did.

Kowaina charge forward at the fairies before mint go front of them as she summon her own tact.

Mint:pretty cure mint shield!

Cure mint crosses her arms with her item in front of her, she raised her arms, the leaves on her item glow and protect from kowiana as they blow away.

Mint:i won't let you lay a finger on coco-sama and nuts-sama precious subjects!

Before kowiana wrapped around dream as they hold off.

Kamen rider and others precure:dream!

Kowiana charge froward at them while ryuki and knight slashes on them before other precure get hit by kowiana.

Ryuki, knight, dream:eveyone!

Desparaia:no challenge at all!. However, that was also inevitable. Because the source of all your powers... Lay in this things.

Desparaia hold eyes contact with cure dream.

____________________________________________________________________________

At the dream, cure dream wakes up in a flower field with cocoda,

Cocoda:dream... Dream!

Dream:coco

Cocoda:i don't want to see your face get scarred any further. You've done enough.

Cocoda illusion tell her that she's done enough already, and Everything will be all right. Illusions cocoda human reaches for cure dream pinky catch,

____________________________________________________________________

While revert back to reality and Cocoda is revealed to be kowaina. While ryuki and knight swing at monster and thrust chest monster, they blow away, causing an explosion as they call her out to open her eyes.

Ryuki:dream, that's not coco-nuts

Knight:open you eyes, nozomi.

Coco:don't worry-coco!dream... Dream will... Be just fine-coco!

______________________________________________________________________________

In the illusion, cure dream regains her will and pushes illusion coco away.

Dream:you're not coco!the coco i know worked... For everyone sakes, to revive the palmier kingdom. He always put others ahead of himself and always encouraged me!

Her pinky catch shines and the light dissipates the Kowiana around her in reality.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to Reality world, including the one masquerading as coco. Desparaia recoils from the light.before ryuki and knight notice that Kowiana disappeared.

Coco:dream is always optimistic,regardless of the situation. She's incredible person who's striving for a better future-coco!

Dream:your kindness, and the way you treasure everybody.... Gave me the strength to keep moving forward.

Coco:dream

Coco:and i be sure to make coco dream come true!

Desparaia:silence!

Ryuki and knight tried to help other precure as they stand up.

Desparaia:i had my wish granted, while your wishes went unfulfilled.so why won't you despair?!

Desparaia demands to know why kamen rider and precure are not in Desparaia as they go front of others.

Desparaia:why is it? Aren't you people scared? Doesn't the though of aging frighten you? Aren't you afraid that your power will wane? Even though I've attained eternal life, I'm... Why?

Cure dream realize something and walk towards Desparaia. Desparaia back away in fear.

Kamen rider and others precure:dream

Desparaia:stay away!none may approach me!

Cure dream stops, halfway between the kamen rider and others precure.and change back into nozomi.

Nuts:her transformed wore off-nuts!

Coco:no, she undid it herself-coco!

Lemonade:nozomi-san.

Rouge:are you insane?!

Desparaia:why...

Nozomi:I thought I'd be able to talk to you this way.

Desparaia:talk to me?

Nozomi:yes. I thought i was the same as you. So i wanted to talk.

Desparaia:we are not same!

Nozomi:but you feel scared and anxious too, right? It's because you have a heart, just like you everyone else does.

Nozomi answers in the affirmative, but adds that it's still fine. Before the kowaina was disappeared as they surprise.

Aqua:they disappeared?

Mint:nozomi-san neutralized the power of despair!

Desparaia:you never gave up at any time, and always retained hope. Didn't you ever feel afraid?

Nozomi:i was. And I'm scared now, too. But I'm fine.

The kamen rider and cure approach,before revert to normal as they go front of them.

Desparaia:why?

Nozomi:you guys....

Rin:it's true you've always plunged ahead without caring about the consequence.

Urara:but we felt like we had to go along for the ride.

Komachi:you're always full of surprises, but...

Karen:we've come this far with you, so we have to see this through to the end.

Hirayuki:nozomi, you always airhead but, she done great job.

Ren(smirk):you're always naive to enemy, it's not use to stop me.

Nozomi:thanks, guys.

Nozomi go front of desperaia as she tell desparaia that having friend around helps with the fear, and gives her hope.

Nozomi:I'm just doing my best... Along with all my friends.

Desparaia:having friends nearby reduces the fear... And allows you to remain hopeful?

Nozomi:let's talk this over. Okay?

Suddenly, a burst of black paper erupts from the ground, forming into kawarino.as they shocked.

Kawarino:you insolent fool!Desparaia-sama is far too important a figure... To be pawed at by the likes of you!

Hirayuki and others:nozomi/nozomi-san

Kawarino:get out of my sight!

Kawarino swing tail at her before Desparaia blast him away, because she wants to hear more about what nozomi has to say.

Kawarino:desparaia-sama...? Why? Why treat me this way...?

Despariah:i wish to hear more of what these girls have to say.

Kawarino:there's no need to pay any attention to kamen rider and precure meaningless babble!Despariah-sama!

Despariah:i wish to know how hope can be maintained

Kawarino:what're you talking about? You've become ageless and deathless!you were going to shrouds the world in despair, and becomes it's one and only ruler!what more could you desire?

Despariah:obtaining eternal life has not brought me peace. Even if i should the world i despair, won't it amount to nothing in the end?

Kawarino:Despariah-sama? Then all the things I've done so far... Were pointless?

Before Someone stabbed kawarino chest as they shocked that odin was stabbed him with sword, which mean was Kawarino was came out his bloody on the ground as he landed on the ground.

Kawarino(last breath):Despariah-sama....

Before kawarino begin to glow and dissolved into darkness before he dead.

Odin:hmph, what a pointless he is.

Hirayuki:you kill kawarino

Odin:so what, they are nothing about him as he just puppet and just continue fight.

Shirou:he's right.

They heard from man as they turn around it was shirou was appeared as he go front of odin.

Hirayuki and his friends:kanzaki/kanzaki-san

Shirou:let's settle this once for all.

Hirayuki:one more time, kanzaki

Shirou:what is it?

Hirayuki:look like you've mass produced odin.

Shirou:he's my stand in since i have no physical form.

Ren:i see. So he's just a puppet?

Shirou:despite that, it would be impossible for you people to defeat odin.

Hirayuki:of course not,we defeat you.

Shirou:what?

Hirayuki:we defeat you as we wish for anything back to normal and new life for eri-san. Yui was gone and she still our heart,As i have friends with my nozomi, rin, urara, komachi, karen-san and ren,No matter we opponent

Hirayuki and others:we will work together.

Shirou:we settle this once for all, kamen rider, precure.

Hirayuki:as you wish, kanzaki

Suddenly, aura ball light front of them and landed on the ground as they cover own eyes. Before reveal to man, is he wear jacket blue as his hear was short. Is name kido shinji

Nozomi:it's that

Hirayuki:kido shinji-san

Kido:yo, you must be kashu hirayuki, who become like me.

Ren:kashu, you know him

Hirayuki:i explain later.we have to focus our enemy, everyone let's go

Ren and others:yes.

Hirayuki, kido and ren take out their deck as they point at the enemy and doing their pose.

Hirayuki, kido, ren:henshin(変身)

then slot the deck in the buckle then reflection came to them and formed it suit transform them kamen rider, kido as ryuki base form, hirayuki become ryuki survive form, ren become Knight survive. Nozomi, rin, urara, komachi and karen pinky catch open and they shouting"pretty cure"then they make circular motion with they shouting"metamorphose"flash of light, light out down in reveal.

They charge forward at odin, ryuki survive and ryuki basic form delivered punch at his face while he disappeared again and slapped on them back, but, ryuki base form block attack as he counterattack palm strike at his chest and ryuki survive form delivered punch at odin stomach.

Dream and rouge delivery punch at odin while he block attack and slapped on them, but Knight save them and shoot at odin chest, as odin stay back. Odin slashes on them while they dodge attack as aqua and mint delivery axe kick on odin face and lemonade delivered punch at Odin stomach.

Knight survive and ryuki survive charge forward at odin as they swing at him before he block attack and slashed on them, but ryuki survive and knight survive jump high as they shoot at Odin chest multiple time and ryuki slashes on odin back. Aqua and dream delivery elbow strike on odin as rouge delivery punch at his face, lemonade and mint turning kick at on odin back when he disappeared and slapped on them back.

But, ryuki base form shoot fireball at odin, as odin rolling on the ground and he stand up.

Ryuki:hirayuki, ren, finish odin once for all.

Ryuki/knight(survive):right.

They take out a card with they symbols on it as same odin, they places the card on their visor.

FINAL VENT(3X)

Dragranzer and darkraider suddenly appeared as knight jump to dark raider making it go to bike mode while ryuki survive form jump into dragranzer back before he became motorcycle like darkraider. Before goldPhoenix goes behind odin lifting odin up. Knight cape make a drill get hit odin while ryuki through at odin before dragranzer goes up shooting fireball at Odin as Odin then goes toward them, causing an explosion. As ryuki survive form and knight survive was still alive and stop motorcycle.

They look at odin was stand up before causing an explosion as Odin was defeated and they cheered up for them.

Dream:we did it!

Lemonade:we defeated odin once for all.

Aqua:yeah.

Shirou was go front of them and ask them

Shirou:why? Why you guys so much power.

Ryuki(survive):it's because bond of friendship

Shirou:bond of friendship.

Ryuki:he's right. Yui doesn't want it new life.

Kamen rider and precure go front of shirou as ryuki base form take out his mirror and point at Shirou, shirou take look at the close mirror it was yui, as she was on the mirror world.

Yui:that's enough onii-chan.

Shirou:yui... Would surely refuse it... You would continue to refuse it... Is it hopeless again, yui? Again!?

Yui:onii-chan. Should we repeat it... From the beginning?

Shirou:i will do it grant your life...

Yui:let's end already.

Shirou:i don't want to lose you...don't leave me alone.

yui:I'm here. I'm by your side, onii-chan. Even without a new life... I just want it like when we drew pictures... If we just wish for it...

shirou:yui

Before shirou start to resist as his body start to fadeaways slowly as he disappeared before aura ball two wishes was appeared as they shocked.

Dream:it's that two wishes.

Rouge:knight, say you wished

Knight:i wishes eri wanted new life, how about kashu

Ryuki(survive):i wishes everything back to normal.

Before they granted to wishes before aura ball light was disappeared. Suddenly, the ground splits apart. The arena begins to crumble.

Ryuki(survive):what happened

Despariah:i can't control the power anymore!

Dream:huh?

Aqua:the power of despair is running amok.

Knight:this place continued crumble.

Rouge:at this rate...

Desparaia:i have a request. Use your power to seal away this world, with me in it.

They shocked that despariah has one last request for them:seal this dimension away, with her in it, otherwise, her power of despair will destroy the entire world.

Dream:we can't!if we did that, then you'd be...

Despariah:if this goes on, my powers will obliterate the entire world.

Dream:but...!

Ryuki:dream, this is her final wish,

Despariah:he's right, please!

Dream:we understand.

Precure goes through the summoning of the combined pretty cure power into dream torch.

The arena turn into a cityscape once more, with the nightmare headquarters building where the arena is. Despariah approach the palmier as the fairies was scared and coco, nuts was protect them before despariah return the dream collect to them.

Despariah:i don't know what should be said at a time like this. I deeply regret this.

Despariah apologize to The faires as they apologize accept. Before she steps back toward the nightmare headquarters, and the rainbow butterfly wings envelope it.

Despariah:I'm in your debt it.

Despariah smiles and thanks the kamen rider, precure as they nod her, just before the nightmare headquarters building crumbled away and vanishes.

___________________________________________________________________________

That night, the entire population of palmier kingdom is in karen house, eating snacks.as shinji ask them about he from parallel world,Coco and nuts, still true form mode,

Urara:they sure can eat.

Rin:what do you expect? We've got the whole palmier kingdom in here.

Nozomi:too bad jiiya-san on vacation. He could've helped us out.

Ren:no, he couldn't have.

Komachi:what you all do now?

Coco:the Palmer kingdom territory is still a wasteland-coco.

Nuts:with everyone hard work, we build a new palmier kingdom-nuts.

Nozomi:by the way, kido-san was from parallel world.

Shinji:absolutely right, i was dead on the battle the monster.

Urara:you dead on the battle.

Hirayuki:but, kido-san was still alive as kanzaki was reset time and return back to normal.

Karen:i see.

Papaya:who will become king;coco-sama or nuts-sama? We all must decide together-papa!

Papaya takes the opportunity to ask the palmier citizens to vote for the next king now.

Milk:please listen to me-mil!milk has always been at coco-sama and nuts-sama side in this world-mil. They both had a hard time adjusting to this unfamiliar world-mil. Even so, they always cooperated... For the kingdom and Everyone in it-mil.as long as they're together, they can do anything-mil. Therefore,i think coco-sama and nuts-sama... Should both become king together-mil!

The fairies:we agree!

The palmier citizen agree unanimously, and the Chamberlain accepts this verdict with pleasure. Before shinji look at the his hand was start glow as they surprise.

Komachi:what's wrong, kido-san, you start glow before.

Shinji:oh, it's time to say goodbye.

Hirayuki(bow):thank you help us fight odin without you.

Shinji go front of hirayuki as he pat on hirayuki shoulder.

Shinji:you pretty done job my successor.pretty cure take care of him

Nozomi and others:yes

Shinji:ren, i pretty sure you have friend with them.

Ren:yeah, I'm sure

Shinji:good bye, everyone

Before shinji was disappeared as the aura ball was floating and go back to really world.

_________________________________________________________________________

After the palmier citizen have gone to sleep, natts and komachi are helping to clean up.

Natts:a prize for effort, huh? Does this mean you can be a novelist?

Komachi:no, it just means they acknowledged my efforts. I've still got a long ways to go. But getting this effort prize has filled with confidence. Nuts-san, thanks fore everything you've done for me.

Natts:i should be thanking you. I was always dwelling on my past failures, and regretting them. But. You rewrote your story over and over, and seeing how you kept on writing without getting disheartened taught me... To move forward.

Komachi:nuts-san...

Natts was take out the necklace of keys as he give to her.

Natts:here.

Komachi:but this is...

Natts:i want you to have it, komachi. So that we can continue onward.

Komachi:yes.

____________________________________________________________________________________

At the outside cocoda and nozomi are outside, stragazing.

Nozomi:they were all really happy, huh?

Cocoda:i never imagined We'd both become king. In the past, having two kings was unheard-of.

Nozomi:still, i think two is better than one. You can supported each other, and combined your strength to overcome anything.

Cocoda:yeah, i think so too.

Nozomi:hey, do you remember our promise from summer vacation?

Cocoda:of course, i do. Once we restore the palmier kingdom, i invite you to visit.

Nozomi:i be waiting. Waiting for the time when the palmier kingdom is restored, and for you to call me there. I look forward for it.

Cocoda:yeah. I be sure to build a kingdom worthy of showing off to you, nozomi. Bet on it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

After that, the palmier citizen prepare to leave just before dawn the next day.

Coco:everyone, thank you so very much-coco!

Nozomi:you're very welcome.

Rin:it was fun.

Nuts:we never forget you-nuts.

Komachi:don't overdo it, nuts-san.

Urara:stay positive and do you best.

Hirayuki:you guys lucky become king.

Ren:you guys take care

Milk:karen, I'm sure you become a great doctor-mil.

Karen:and milk, i think you be fine caregiver.

Nuts:kashu, good luck on london-nuts

Hirayuki:i will do my best

Coco:well then, it's time to get going-coco

Rin is the first to break into tears, as they notice it.

Urara:rin-san, didn't you say we should see them off with a smile?

Ren:come on, rin,you should pull yourselves.

Rin:yeah, but.

The girls start cried as same the fairies as hirayuki tells them that this isn't a final farewell,

Hirayuki:you guys, this isn't farewell.

Coco:as long as our hearts are connected,

Nozomi, coco:we're sure to meet again/coco

Nozomi:by the way, coco, i found my dream for the future.

Coco:your dream-coco.

Nozomi:i want to be a teacher.

They surprise that nozomi wants to be teacher just like him, as she kneel to coco.

Nozomi:you once told me that my potential would fill up like a balloon. I want to inflate my own potential to the max!you and Everyone else have taught me all kinds of things, and given me the true courage i needed to fulfilled my dream.i was able to feel confidence about myself. That's why i want to become a teacher like you were, and help someday else in the same way.

Coco:we also work hard to become kings that can fill Everyone with hope, just like you do-coco.

Nozomi stand up as she ask the girl

Nozomi:girls?

Rin and others:yeah.

Nozomi and others was raise their own pinky catch as pinky catches return to being butterfly, which fly up into the skies in a circle.

Coco:those butterflies are the five light of hope that protect the palmier kingdom-coco!

Nuts:they open the way to the kingdom for us-nuts!

Nozomi:stay health and work hard, okay?

Coco and nuts:yes!

Coco identity them as the five lights of hope that protect the palmier kingdom. The palmier citizen float up toward the butterfly, which transform into a single large rainbow butterfly.

Which files off the skies.

Rin:they're leave.

Nozomi:yeah.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The next three days, at the airport, hirayuki was pick the luggage and put his bag on his back as he going london.nozomi and others was tried to help him as ren and eri come to visit hirayuki as same daisuke and others member.

Hirayuki:all right, I'm going London.

Nozomi:good luck

Hirayuki:nozomi, good luck your examination

Nozomi:i will

Hirayuki:urara, don't forget your practice

Urara:yes

Hirayuki:rin, take care of you sibling and your store too.

Rin:yes.

Hirayuki:komachi, you become novel Someday.

Komachi:i will.

Hirayuki:ren, take care of your girlfriends

Ren:don't tell me twice

Hirayuki going shake his hand as same ren too and they become friends.

Eri:kashu-kun, stay health and good luck trip

Hirayuki:editor-in-chief, and the members, thank you all of you tried to realize who i am and job on the ore journal.

Daisuke:good luck. Hirayuki

Reiko:yeah, good luck become professor

Shimada and megumi:we miss you, hirayuki-kun

Hirayuki:jiiya-san, you always take care of me and thank you for anything.

Jiiya:good luck, kashu-sama

Hirayuki:and karen-san, when i was meet first you and i realizes that you beautiful girl.

Karen(blush):thanks, hirayuki-san.

Hirayuki take out the deck and key chains of ryuki as hirayuki go front of karen and put on her hand.

Karen:but, this is yours

Hirayuki:i retired for while, i forget something.

Hirayuki take out the box as he open the box it was weeding ring as they surprise. Hirayuki put on the her karen finger as she surprise.

Karen:that's

Hirayuki:oh, this is wedding ring, but to earlier right now. And i love you.

Karen was cried on her eyes as she hug him on his back.

Karen:(cried)i love you too, please stay health and stay safe,promise me you came back.

Hirayuki:i will

They going kiss own lips before they tongue and dance in dominance as nozomi and others was cried before hirayuki and karen let go of lips before hirayuki was going to the gate open,he waves at them as same nozomi and her friends, ren, eri,daisuke and his member too.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The next days, at the school, nozomi and her friends was sit down on the chair as they on the cafe.

Nozomi(thought):so i do my best to work towards my dream of becoming a teacher.however, these test score aren't exactly coopering with my vision. But it's all good!

urara(thought):if i don't do my job well, or don't pass an audition, i probably feel down. But since everyone with me, I can keep going!

Komachi(thought):i sometimes get stuck when I'm writing a story. When that happens, i always come here.

Rin(thought):i can't always decide which design to go with. That's why i get Everyone opinions!

Karen(thought):i sometimes feel unsure about being suited to work in the medical field. But when i come here, everyone smiles cheer me right up as hirayuki-san promise me he will came back from london.

karen look at the finger was wedding rings as he promise her to married someday.before nozomi and others was going eat the lunch.

Nozomi and others:let's eat!

Karen:rin, you brought orange juice?

Rin:yeah, and i assume you brought grape juice?

Karen:yes, i did.

Urara:nozomi-san, have some sweet fried eggs!

Komachi:huh? You didn't put ketchup on it?

Urara:sometimes i leave it out.

As nozomi though herself as she have friend with them.

Nozomi(thought):everyone's here.

Rin(thought):friends that i can talk to about anything.

Urara(thought):people who keep an eye on me.

Komachi(thought):precious companies.

Karen(thought):best friends.

Nozomi and others:kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5!

As the sign said KAMEN RIDER RYUKI AND YES PRECURE 5 FOREVER,IF YOU DO NOT FIGHT, YOU WILL NOT SURVIVED!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT MOVIE CHAPTER:KAMEN RIDER RYUKI AND YES PRECURE 5 THE MOVIE!EPISODE FINAL AND THE MIRROR KINGDOM MIRACULOUS ADVENTURE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 114 53
''I really thought my troubles over when my team and I saved the world. Everyone returned to their normal lives so I thought we finally get to live i...
1.8K 195 54
Warning: May contain mature themes Suicide, self-harm, miscarriage She wished something would happen. Something good to her. Something new, completel...
3.2K 22 12
A boy wakes up in a middle of no where then he is caught in some kind of war he saw foot soldiers called Kasshine and Dai Mazine and they were from a...