Their True Love✔️

By Minnie_Mm

"Go straight at the end of right side you will see a red and black car, at the back of the car you will find... More

Introduction.
Character's
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Pictures.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Epilogue
BONUS 1.

Chapter 36.

1K 47 0
By Minnie_Mm

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

So let's begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shehzeen's P.O.V:-

After prayer tahajjud and reading Quran now I am sitting in the balcony waiting for fajr azaan. The midnight sky is so peaceful. The black sky is covered with starts around it. I always feel happy when i look at the stars. Stars are so beautiful. They look so tiny from here.

As i was busy in looking at the beautiful stars I heard fajr azaan. After azaan was finished I read dua and went to offer fajr prayer. Then I read Quran till 6:30 am. After reading Quran I went down in garden to water plants. After watering plants i came back to my room then went in my closet took my clothes and went to have shower.

After shower i wore my dress then came out, dried my hair and tied it is a pony. Then wrap my hijab and went downstairs to help bhabhi in preparing breakfast.

(Pic of her dress)

I entered in kitchen and greeted bhabhi then started preparing breakfast with bhabhi. After half an hour breakfast was ready. I went to call everyone. After calling everyone bhabhi and I arranged the table with dishes. Then everyone came and we started our breakfast.

(Burritos)

(Crispy stuff buns)

After breakfast bhabhi and I cleaned everything. Masi and uncle were sitting in living room with Zayyan. Bhai want to office. I want to my room to have my medicine. The medicines were prescribed for a month which will end after this week.

This will be the last week I have to eat that bitter medicine. Then I will be free from that bitter taste. I took my medicine along with water then sat on my bed checking messages. It's been a weeks since that unknown person didn't messages me. I still don't know who was that person.

A part of me is happy that I didn't got more messages from that unknown person. But then there is another part which is kinda worried thinking why didnt that person message me from a week. Did something happen to that person? Or that person is busy? Or didn't want to message anyone?

But still i can't find the answer of the question which Is troubling me since the first time i got the message from that unknown person. How did s/he got my number? I was lost in my thoughts I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller id it was sumaiyya. I smiled then answered the call after two rings.

"Assalamualaikum Shehzii. How are you?" Summi asked.

"Waalaikum salaam dear. Alhamdulillah I am good. What about you?" I asked.

"I am fine Alhamdulillah," She said. I can hear nervousness in her voice.

"Summi what happend? Why are you nervous?" I asked her.

"Umm nothing shehzii its just..," Summi said.

"It's just what dear? What are you nervous about?" I asked her. After a long pause she said.

"Shehzhii i-I am just a little nervous about to-tonight," She said slowly. It was almost like a whisper. I smiled the asked.

"Why are you nervous about tonight? Aren't you happy with being engaged with Rehan Bhai?" I asked.

"No. No I mean I am happy but a little nervous too be-because tonight they will decide the we-wedding date," She said.

"Summi there I nothing to get nervous. I don't think they will decide the date so soon. Mostly they will keep the wedding after a year or so. I heard it while Masi was speaking to someone. But don't know exactly," I said.

I took my cell a little far from my ear to protect my poor ear from her shout. I know she will shout hearing what i said. And the reaction was as expected.

"WHATTTTTTT?'' She asked shouting.

"What happend summi? Aren't you happy about hearing it. When I heard I was so happy," I said.

"Umm. No it's not like that. I-i am ha-happy," She said with fake enthusiasm.

"But summi you doesn't sound like you are happy?" I said.

"No. I am ha-happy. I a-am happy," Summi said. Then I started laughing. I just pranked this girl and she fall for the prank. I was laughing so hard that my stomach started to pain. In between my laugh I heard summi's confused voice asking.

"Shehzii why are you laughing?" She asked confused. I tried to control my laugh and said.

"Summi *laugh* I just *laugh*. Wait * laugh* a minute," I said and took deep breaths to control my laugh. After few minutes i calmed down then said her that I just pranked her. 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? DID YOU JUST?" Summi asked.

"Yes summi I just pranked you. I didn't hear anything from Masi or anyone. It wasn't true," I said giggling.

"SERIOUSLY SHEHZEEN," She asked getting a little angry.

"Sorry summi," I said giggling.

"Arghhhh. I hate you Shehzii," She said. I laughed.

"Awww I love you too jaani," I said teasingly. Then we spoke for more half an hour. After ending the call i went down in living room to play with Zayyan who was with Masi and bhabhi. After playing with him for an hour bhabhi and i went to prepare lunch. After lunch was ready we both went to offer zuhar prayer.

Then bhabhi went to kitchen and I went to call uncle and Masi. After calling them i went to help bhabhi in arranging the dishes on table. After Masi, Uncle and Zayyan came we all started our lunch.

Zaid bhai had to attend a lunch meeting so he will not join us today. For lunch there was Chicekn curry and rice, grilled pesto shrimps and mint lime. After having our delicious lunch and cleaning everything we all went back to our own rooms.

Masi said they will take a short nap. Even Zayyan was feeling sleepy so Bhabhi took him to their room to make him sleep. I went to my room and layed on my bed tiredly.

I thought of taking a nap for a while. As i was about to sleep I heard my phone ringing. I check the caller id it was Nassu. I answered the call and heard her cheerful voice.

"Assalamualaikum soon to be bhabhi. How are you?" Nassu asked. I felt my cheeks heat up hearing her call me bhabhi. It felt a little weird at first. Imagine your bestie calling you bhabhi.

"Waalaikum salaam dear, i am good Alhamdulillah. How are you?" I said ignoring the soon to be bhahi part.

"Alhamdulillah I am good," Nassu said. Then we continued to speak for Allah knows how long. This is how i didn't get to have my nap.

******************************

Rehan's P.O.V:-

I entered my cabin after my meeting. It lasted for two long hours but Alhamdulillah my company got the deal. It was really tiring two hours. The client was really hard to deal. He was like a very arrogant kind of person. But at last we got the deal.

I removed my coat and put it on the back of the chair and stretched then sat on my chair. I was feeling a little headache so I called my P.A and asked him to bring one strong coffee. I leaned back and rest my back on the back of chair.

Finally today our parents will decide the wedding date. Soon she will be my wife Mrs. Sumaiyya Rehan. It feel so good to say. Mrs Sumaiyya Rehan. I close my eyes and saw her smiling face. I heard a knock on the door. I sat properly and said come in. My P.A Ayaz came in with a cup of coffee. He kept it on the table and asked.

"Anything else sir?" I looked at him and smiled.

"No Ayaz you can go now. And thanks for the coffee," I said. He nodded his head positively and smiled then went out of my cabin. I took the cup of coffee and drank a sip. The hot liquid went inside my mouth then down my throat. It felt good. Then I drank my coffee while doing my remaining paperwork.

After continuously working for Allah knows how long i was done with my paperworks for today. It was really tiring. I looked at the time it was 7:00 pm. I packed my bag then wore my coat took my belongings then went out of my cabin locked the door and went near the lift.

After a minute lift came, I entered the lift and pressed ground floor. After reaching ground floor I went out in parking lot then sat in my car and went to masjid to offer Magrib salah.

After offering salah and making dua I went back home. After 15 minutes I reached home and directly went to my room to have shower. I kept my bag on the couch then went in my closet took black pant, white shirt and black jacket and went to have shower.

******************************

Rayyan's P.O.V:-

I am sitting in my cabin doing my work on laptop. I heard a knock on the door and said come in. Umair my P.A came in.

"Assalamualaikum Sir," Umair said.

"Waalaikum salaam. Umair can you please read out my schedule for today?" I asked.

"Sure sir. Sir today you had total 5 meetings, 2 meetings are already done and the next meeting will start in 5 mins in conference room no 3. Then after 1 hour you have one more meeting with Mr. Dawood at Paneera cafe. Reservations had alreday been done by Mr. Dawood. Then the last meeting is with Mr. Seith in conference room no 2. This meeting will be held for almost 2 hours," Umair said.

"Okay prepare the conference room for the meeting I will be there soon," I said. It will be a really tiring day i thought and sighed.

"Okay sir," Umair said and went out. After few minutes I closed my laptop then stood up arranged my coat took the file and went out to go at conference room no 3. After few minutes i reached at the conference room greeted everyone then the meeting was started.

After an hour the meeting was ended Alhamdulillah we got the deal. I thanked them then went out with umair.

"Umair bring the file which we will need for meeting with Mr. Dawood and meet me in ground floor," I said.

"Okay sir," Umair said then went to bring the file. I entered the lift and pressed ground floor. Then called my driver and said him to bring the car near the entrance.
After i reached at ground floor then went out and sat in my car waiting for umiar to come. After 2 minutes he came with the file and sat in the car. Then driver started the car and drove to the cafe.

After reaching the cafe we both went inside. The manager welcomed us and took us to our reserved seats. Mr. Dawood and his P.A were already there. We greeted each other than gave our orders and started our meeting.

The meeting lasted for an hour. Alhamdulillah the deal was confirmed and we will soon start to work on it. In sha Allah. Then we said out goodbye and first went to offer asr namaz as it was 4:00 pm and then went back to office for my next meeting.

After reaching at office I said Umair to prepare the conference room and directly went in my cabin. Then I went in my spare room to get fresh up. Then after 10 minutes I went to the conference room. Then after greeting everyone the meeting was started.

The meeting lasted for 3 long  hours. It was really tiring. After the meeting I went back in my cabin removed the coat and kept it on the chair and layed on the couch. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths to calm myself. After resting for 5 minutes i sat back on the chair and continue to do my remaining work.

After completing my work I looked at the time. My eyes widened seeing the time. It was 8:30 pm and i am still in office. Mom will surely kill me because I am already late. I went to my spare room then first offered isha salah then took a quick shower.

After shower i wore navy blue pant ,white shirt and navy blue jacket. Then dried my hair with hair dryer. I never like drying my hiar with dryer but today it's getting late so I have to do it. Then I applied gel in my hair wore my navy blue watch, my engagement ring, applied perfume, took my laptop bag, car keys, wallet and went out of cabin to the lift. The office was empty I was alone in this whole building. Then the lift came I entered inside and pressed ground floor.

After few minutes i reach ground floor. My driver had already parked the car near the entrance. As i was going near the entrance the door opened and watchmen greeted me. I greeted back then smiled at him and said him to go home. Then i sat in my car drove to my house.

Soon I reached my house parked my car and went inside from back door because everyone had already arrived and I don't want to get scolding from mom. I am sure she must be waiting for me near the front door. I slowly opened the back door and slowly closed it not to make any noise.

I turned back and smiled sheepishly. Because mom was standing infront of me with hands on her hips.

"Assalamualaikum My dear Mom," I said rubbing the back of my neck. She was glaring at me.

"Waalaikum Salaam and why are you so late? I said you to come early right?" Mom said sternly.

"Sorry mom I was busy at meetings. And then I didn't know how the time passed. Sorry mom," I said.

"Don't sorry me. Everyone had already arrived long back and you are very late. Even Rehan came on time," Mom said.

"Mom from next time I will try not to come late," I said smiling sheepishly.

"You BETTER not. Now go to your room and come down soon," Mom said.

"Okay mom," I said and smiled then she smiled back. Then i went to my room kept my bag, car key and took one last glance at the mirror and came down to the living room where all men's were sitting. I greeted everyone and sat next to Zaid.

*******************************

Sumaiyya's  P.O.V:-

After speaking with shehzii and Nassu I went down to help mom in preparing lunch. After two hours lunch was ready. We went to offer zuhar namaz. Then I called everyone for lunch and arranged the table with dishes. After Mom, dad and Saif came we all started our lunch. Today we made biryani with chicken fry, Salad and lemonade.

After lunch mom and I cleaned everything. The we went to our room to rest. I entered my room and layed on my bed feeling tired. After sometimes I heard a knock on the door. I got up to see who it was. It was Saif. I went aside to let him come inside. He came inside with his bag.

"Api can you please help me complete my assignment. I am not able to understand it and it's really somewhat," Saif said making a weird face. I smiled then asked him about his assignment. The we started completing his assignment.

After two hours his assignment was completed. He thanked me and the went to offer asr prayer. I went to washroom did my business then made wudhu then went to my room to offere asr namaz. After namaz i made dua then folded my prayer mat and kept it on its place.

I wrapped my hijab propperly then went down to prepare tea for mom and dad and coffee for Saif and me. After tea and coffee was ready i called all three of them and took the tea and coffee and snacks at the garden. We always have our tea and coffee in the garden.

I made stuff bread pakoda along with green and red chilli sauce. We all enjoyed our time talking and having our snacks with tea and coffee. After having snacks, tea and coffee I went in my room to get some sleep. I entered my room then layed on bed for my nap.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Heyyy!!!!

So how was the chapter?

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Everyone's P.O.V in same chapter. What you all think about it? Please let me know in the comment.

Feel free to comment if there is any mistake.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

Till Then.....
Take Care......
See Yaa.....

Edited
07/07/21,

TM💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 208K 59
I walked down the white hallways filled with the smell of bleach and chlorine. The lights above were too bright, too luminescent. I can't think. I ca...
109K 6K 43
✨ #1 in halallovestory on 10/30/2020 - 11/17/2020 ✨ "Were you ever, going to tell me about it? How can we be the same after all that's happened?" H...
549K 21.8K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...