Revealing Secrets [Intersex]...

Da LishaRiches

Valentine Dean had one hell of a past considering her blossoming future. She was a very successful woman in t... Altro

It's Perfect
The Plan
In Denial
Comfort
Discomfort
In Control
Blocked
Daydream
Realization
Torn
Unforgettable
Reminder
Patience
Confused
Celibate
Doubt
Games
Attached
Need
Ready
Tie
Everything
Beautiful Oblivion
Hope

Wanted

9.1K 272 26
Da LishaRiches

Valentine Dean - Four

                              Valentine should've been scared, confused or even hesitating to be standing inside someone's living room without their permission, but what choice did she have?  She left her beauty at the club just to bring drunk Athena ass home. And what did she get for the kind gesture? A nice mouthful of regret and hurt. She should've known that Athena wouldn't change her views about her. She had thought maybe she was starting to warm up to her when she had came over unannounced yesterday.. but now it seemed like that kind conversation was now out the window.

"What in your right mind did you think that it was okay to drop me off at home and sleep in my house as if were friends?" Athena exclaims in annoyance. Valentine couldn't even believe this conversation. Why wasn't this woman saying thank you for bringing her home safely? Why was she always so bitter and so angry with such a pretty face. Maybe that saying was real... the craziest ones are the most prettiest ones you'll ever meet. "I brought you home in your own car and left my car behind" Valentine tries to explain. "Why didn't you call a cab back? - Valentine scoffs in disbelief, grabs both of her shoes and pulls her phone out from her pocket. "Now that you're mentioning the fastest way out of this, I think it's best if I head home now" She said bluntly. Athena looks at her quietly, clears her throat and softly says - Thank you for bringing me home - before walking away to her room. Valentine knew now she'd never do something like that again, next time she'd let some man take her home since she thinks she was as sober as she thought she was.

If she so happened to be as sober.. then why didn't she remember last night? Hell, Valentine wasn't even sure if she wanted to remember because there was no way in hell she'd ever tell Athena. She was glad that during this whole disagreement Athena never let her eyes fall down to her crotch area. As much as she hated arguing with this woman it clearly turned her on to know how sexy she looked in a lace bra and panties. Her eyes fell down to her breast more times than she wanted to count. Valentine should've been ashamed of herself, yet, what could she do? Ignore that Athena didn't have a banging body. She was sexy from head to toe, thick in all the right places... ready for a real pounding.

Valentine closed her eyes shut after her brain started playing tricks on her. She shook those images away and focused back into her phone. Athena had disappeared somewhere around the corner leaving Valentine to a empty living room. Valentine texted one of her best construction buds to come and get her then stuffed her phone back into her pocket. She looked down carefully at her hard bulging erection. For some reason it wasn't going anywhere... Athena was gone and she was still hard as a rock.

She thought it more than once, maybe even more than twice but she texted her. Taylor Henry, her ex that she said she was done with two nights ago. Valentine should've been more smart about her choices before she told her that it would be the last time they'd fuck. Taylor even told her that it wouldn't be her last time. She was right..

Carlos beeped the horn to her newest purchase for a car - Bentley flying spur - She was a beauty on the inside as she was on the out. Her blue Crome body plates made the car who she was with blacked out seats. She was made out of luxury to be even more profound than she looked. Valentine stepped out of Athena's home and respectfully closed her door shut. She pulled the drivers side door open and there was Carlos on the passenger side with a smile on his face. Valentine already knew what the smile was for, but she knew she didn't take Athena home for that.

"Dude what do you mean you didn't get in-between them cheeks!" Carlos exclaimed. "She isn't that type of woman Carlos" Valentine explained. "What do you mean? If they show up at nudity street they are all that type of woman" Carlos reminded her. He was right in some aspect so why was Athena even there? It couldn't have been to get some drinks... was it? Or was she actually looking for a random man to bring her home and give her a good time. Either way neither happened, Athena was bad at holding her liquor and her balance. "All I'm saying man is that woman is fine as fuck. We all was looking at her when she walked in. She just so cute and juicy, makes you wanna say fuck it to a condom, put a damn baby in her ass" Carlos rambled on. "I would never impregnate no woman because of her beauty. What if she turns out to be a maniac? Then what?" Valentine questioned him just before she swung her car into a new lane on the freeway. "You right, you right, shit I'm tripping! Look all I know is she was gorgeous I don't give a damn if she walked up in that bitch like the matrix. Fuck all that. Matrix my ass!" Carlos shrieks in laughter. Valentine cracks a smile herself and calls him stupid.

Nudity Street was still packed up even in the damn morning. It was a hot spot, and the only spot for women and men to get down if you know what I mean... Most of those horny souls would be behind the building where the beer bottles resided just to have sex on the rails. Valentine remembered those days vividly. All those women she fucked behind the building for fun or just luck... that's how she met Taylor and also where she left her when they broke up.

"You coming in?" Carlos asked her. "Not tonight. I got somewhere to be" She told him as soon as she slowed down the car on the curb. People looked at her beauty, wondering who could possibly be driving something so extravagant. "You got a booty call?" Carlos drills with a smile. "Carlos get out! Go have fun and when you get done call me" She told him. He didn't need to know she'd be meeting up with Taylor, otherwise his smile would falter and she'd be getting a mouthful of no's and why's.

Valentine quickly pulled off down the road to Taylor's house. She could remember the last time she hit up Taylor for sex, how her tongue would wrap around her nipples before she tended to her throbbing dick. Just thinking of the things she'd do to this woman made her erection even more uncomfortable. She quickly moved it over as she drove and tried to get there before she handled the situation herself.

In just about in a hurry, Valentine pulls into her driveway, shuts off her engine, swings her doo wide open, steps out and skips to Taylor's front door. Not even a knock in and Taylor was naked right in front of her view. Valentine stepped inside her home and slammed the door shut from prying neighbors. "Fuck! Your so hard, is that for me?" Taylor asked. Valentine didn't answer that she just pressed her lips onto Taylor's and led her to the bedroom.

"Let's skip the foreplay baby, I'm so wet staring at how hard you are" Taylor explains. Valentine looks down at Taylor's concentrated eyes and nods in agreement to their new plan. She was so glad she said that because Valentine wasn't sure she could handle some head and her pussy this time.

Taylor sucked and licked Valentines nipples until they protruded straight from her breast. Her hand worked her sex like a pro while Taylor shivered. Those cheeks plastered to her face had turned a pink red. Every—time she'd look down her breath would quicken and those big blue eyes would look up at her desperately. "I'm ready" She said then hopped onto her bed and pushed her legs wide open for valentine to see. Just watching her play with herself caused this erection to sit still for a jump occasionally. Valentine blocked her eyes even more than she should have and quickly reached into the back pocket of her jeans and pulled a condom out. She opened it, rolled the latex over her length and then buried herself on-top of Taylor.

Yessss! Fuck me Daddy! — Taylor moaned this throaty moan into her ear. Valentine had comfortably rested her head in-between her shoulder and her neck. Her pumps were raw and deep, delicious and addicting. Her warmth around Valentines length sent chills down her own back. Valentine could feel her squeeze around her like a muscle being tampered with. The wet sloshing her pussy made every time she would slam back into her told deep stories. Taylor was in-deed wet, if not soaked by now. Her nails dug into Valentine's back just a few inches from the start of her ass. — Don't stop. I'm gonna cum — She said. Valentine didn't, even if her sex felt like it was going to burst Valentine continued with her own moans and grunts.

In a matter of seconds Taylor was clamped down hard around Valentines sex. She could feel her warm muscles squeezing her like a hand as if she wanted to push her own release out from the top of her dick like a magician. But in reality she knew that Taylor was coming, hard and fast.

When Valentine started to feel her fresh batch of release against the length of her own sex her own stimulation started up. She moaned into Taylor's ear like a powerless pedestrian. She couldn't stop the feeling of a hot, wet home giving her body what she wanted. When she no longer heard Taylor's moans but the hold she had on her thick shaft still occupied her valentine knew she was going to cum fast herself. Valentine moaned into her ear as she melted into this obsessed feeling, she was so wet, just the way Valentine liked it. Yet, in return it cursed her to explode even when she didn't want to. - Fuck! - Valentine yelped out, Taylor's heavy breathing rung into her ears. When she lifted her head up she couldn't deny the sight she saw. Taylor's eyes rolled to the back of her head as her mouth hung open, juicy bouncing Breast occupying her eyes while Taylor kept a grip on her backsides.

Before anyone knew it, Taylor was cuming a third time to another toe-curling orgasm. — It's so good baby — Valentine loved when women said those few words. It made her proud to know that she was doing her job other than just thinking about herself.

Now Valentine had her hands glued to Taylor's waist, she slammed her sex into this woman, pounding her deep and hard as if she wasn't before. — Fuck me daddyyy!!! — Taylor said loudly. Her eyes were still rolled back as was her mouth still open. Valentine could feel the sweat dripping down the sides of her temple as she followed instructions like a good soldier. She repeated over and over in her head - peanut butter jelly - just to get the edge off her own arousal, but as soon as she felt a new slate of gushing mess Valentines mind went into the gutter. — Shiiittt!! Uggghhhhhnnnn!!! — Valentine pumped this woman to the face of her balls, feeding her very hole to the bottom of her pit until she as herself couldn't take it anymore. — I'm gonna cum.. Valentine tried her best to ride this one out for another, but the way she had a hold on her length, there was absolutely no way she could think about anything else other than her pounding hole squeezing against her again.

Valentines nipples brushed against Taylor's accidentally and that stimulation forced her arms to wrap up under Taylor's head to brace for a hard release. Taylor's legs were wide open as Valentine pumped her core deep. She could feel her hands gravitating down to her ass, trying to push her in even further. Just when she did Taylor's squeezing walls gushed all over  before it sent her roaring out herself. Valentine moaned out each pump of release back into Taylor's warm home. The condom she was wearing now glistened on the inside with a coat of cloudy semen the second she pulled out. She pulled it off carefully, handed it to Taylor and watched her swallow it down her throat. The smile on her face almost made Valentine wanna go in for another round, but she didn't, she couldn't. This.. couldn't happen again no matter how hard she became, otherwise she'd pull Taylor back into a relationship without even knowing it.

Taylor understood the assignment and let Valentine leave happily. They both were satisfied so why stay behind?

Valentine pulled into Nudity street's parking lot and turned her engine off as soon as she found a spot. She pulled out her phone and texted Carlos, who still hadn't texted her since she dropped him off. After 5 minutes of waiting Valentine decided to go inside and find him. They all had work tomorrow so it wasn't the time be getting hungover for another day. Valentine had to find him, or else she'd have to fire him without notice.

It didn't take Valentine long to find Carlos sitting in the corner with a strong drink in his hand. Thankfully he wasn't too drunk yet, so she walked over to his tipsy behind and told him about work tomorrow. As soon as he heard the word job, fired and short pay in the same sentence, he threw the drink off somewhere and told valentine he was ready to go. It was quite hilarious to see, but he knew that Valentine wasn't going to let him drink in her car, not while tipsy, not while ever.

"So how was the girl?" He questioned her as soon as they both resided into the car. "It was good" She shortly answered. "Was it worth it? — Valentine starts her engine - "Yes" She one worded and begin her debut out of the club's parking lot. After that Carlos didn't ask her anymore question about her sexual encounter with a woman back at home.

Valentine slowly pulled into Carlos driveway. She saw his wife sitting on the front porch steps with a cigar in her mouth. Stress immediately barricaded Carlos expression. Valentine could feel it in her bones that he and his wife weren't on the best of terms tonight. So she spoke up and gave him a ultimatum. "Go in there and see if you can make  amends with your wife. If it turns into a argument and becomes intense just come back out and let her know you'll be spending the night with me so that you two can take some space apart. Carlos looks at valentine with these unsure eyes. "It's not that V. She just mad because I told her I'd be going out with you on our date night. I told her that I wouldn't be out long and that we can go out once I come back, but she said I'm always putting our friendship first" Carlos explained. "Damn.. — Valentine shakes her head in disappointment — "Carlos if you had told me that you and your wife had a date night  to attend to then I would've stayed home. We have clients to attend to tomorrow. Your clearly tipsy, Fuck Man! If I had known this I would've kept you from going out. Valentine sighs and tilts her head back with regret. Her hands came off the steering wheel as she rubbed her tired eyes.

Carlos removed himself from her space before she could actually come up with a new idea. In his head he knew it was his fault so he had to face his demons one way or another. Even if it had to be a divorce just to get them away.. Carlos made sure he'd see his wife.

Valentine sat there quietly witnessing a calm wife to a angry one. She screamed at him a little bit then she welcomed him back inside their home. Once the door closed Valentine started her cars engine and begin to back out of their driveway to her own home. She was in fact tired, she had 7 clients to attend to tomorrow but was glad she wasn't drunk or tipsy like Carlos who was her primary builder. She just hoped by tomorrow when she walked into work that everyone would be ready to go for the day otherwise she'd be firing everyone.

Valentine pushed her door from its hinge and stepped into her home. As soon as she switched the light on she couldn't believe who sat in her living room as if they owned the place. There was Sam, one of her one night stands waiting patiently on her couch with the newspaper in her hand. "It's nice to see you to Sam" Valentine told her just as she threw her keys on the kitchen counter. "I've been waiting all day for you to come home, you haven't picked up any of my calls and you have removed your name off the escort/dating app" Sam told. Still she flipped through the newspaper as she explained this troubling manner with no emotion of concern on her face. Valentine pulled off her coat, hung it on the hook then propped down on her couch next to Sam.

Sam forced the newspaper shut, brought a cup of tea up to her lips and proceeded to sip from its hotness like a welcomed guess. "What are you doing here?" Valentine finally asked her. "You know what I'm here for valentine. Question is are you willing to give me what I want" Sam intimidated. Valentine looked down on Sam's golden skin and watched as she gulped down her fresh tea from her cabinet in just a matter of seconds. The thought of having her perfect mouth around her sex brought many thoughts to the back of her head. "Don't tell me you don't want this as much as I do. Tell me you don't and I'll leave you alone as you wish" Sam provokes.

There was no way in hell Valentine would deny that Sam didn't look good or smell good to be fucked right now. From her earlier encounter she didn't think that she'd have the energy to even sex down another woman, but her erection said otherwise of course. "Looks like even if you did say no, something else would keep you from going through with it" Sam highlights as she looked down at Valentine's hard sex. Valentine's breath quickened two times faster when Sam threw her leg over to the side and dominated Valentines lap like a skilled sex-addict.

After 10 torturing minutes Sam herself was fondling for Valentine's belt like a shaking kid. Her breath was heavy and hungry while she followed every move to a test. She didn't even take a breath when she pulled Valentines erection from her pants. Her thickness was immediately engulfed by Sam's grip around her sex. Saliva was transferred from Sam's mouth to the tip of her head down her shafts body. Valentine felt the stimulation of her working hand as soon as she found the courage to torture Valentine. Yet, like a champ she was and from the release she had earlier Valentine took it like it had no affect to her emotion towards sex.

Sam didn't even last long, Valentine read her expression like an old book. Her panties were pulled off the heels of her feet then Sam lined up Valentine's sex with her opening after slipping a condom over it and sat down on it slowly. Instantly Valentine straight expression folded as soon as she felt her warmth slide down her shaft. She was so tight, it had only been a full two weeks straight since their last encounter. — I've missed you — Sam pulls her shirt off over her head, snaps her bra a-loose and throws them both to the floor. Valentine couldn't even ignore her gorgeous breast, they sat on her chest like a nice set of soft ripe peaches.

Valentine took complete control of this woman. Her free hand was around her neck while the other used its accessible thumb to rub her clitt. Sam tightened her wet, fleshy muscles from inside her body right around Valentine's erection. In that moment Sam rolled her hips aggressively for Valentine. Her lip tugged against the bottom of her teeth just as her hands grabbed Valentine's own juicy tits. — So good!! — She moaned out. Valentine took her hands elsewhere and pressed into Sam's waist. Valentine pushed her down and rushed her body across her length even harder forcing Sam to moan even louder. Her pink, fleshy home became more wet than before and for once.. Sam's expression turned upside down.

Valentine was good at giving women what they truly wanted from years of experience. Like Sam had said, she was an escort when she wanted to be for some extra sex. There was a time two years ago when she had non-stop sex with hundreds of women. She gave them what they craved successfully. Sometimes more than six loads of release. It was a trying time for Valentine when it came to mind-blowing sex. Unlike her occasional meet-ups at Nudity Street escorting gave her new experiences.

Most women that requested her for a new experience in their life other than a man packing what she also had became an addiction for most of them. At times she'd have 16 request from just 4 females at one time, and in that day she'd go 5 rounds, condom after condom. After a while Valentine started to last longer, she built stamina doing things other people wouldn't have done for sexual experience, but she had to. There was no way around avoiding the inevitable, Valentine had a dick, perfect tits and a banging body, she was a sex object if not anything more. Most women craved her while others wanted to be her, good-thing she knew how to hide otherwise she'd be in a different field for work.

Valentine looked into Sam's unfocused eyes and forced her body to slam all the way to the base of her balls. Valentine had did this way too many times which now gave her power to withstand a woman's squeeze around her hard erection. Valentine worked Sam's bottom half perfectly as she conjured up a lip-bite herself. The way she creamed down her shaft meant only one thing, Sam was near to another climax. Her moans sung out like a everlasting lullaby as the feeling of her gripping pussy became an extreme instrument of sloshing wetness and powerful beating desires. Valentine kept her hands on her waist and continued to grind this woman into a unforgettable night.

Like magic Valentine cruises her hands up Sam's arched backline. She tested her ability to hold back and made her release anyway. Sam looked disappointed just before her climax breached for her door. Her complete frown turned into a yawn for loud moans right into ecstasy. She felt like a feather as this wave of electricity became more powerful each time Valentine forced her down. Just as she knew it, her moans turned into screams and once again, she climaxed.

After two more powerful orgasms and a mouthful of Valentines release Sam left with a full smile on her face. Valentine on the other hand jogged straight to the bathroom after their encounter. Two women in one night she said to herself. It wasn't a record but it had been a long time since she actually succeeded.

After a nice warm shower Valentine decided it was time to end her day to a long night of sleep. She needed it even if she could thrive off of 5 hours of sleep for 13 hours.
________________________________
                                  Morning

When the sun came rushing in through her window Valentine turned over for another minute of sleep until she realized today was a morning for work.

After a long shower Valentine dressed herself up in her formal attire. She wore a dark blue tuxedo with a full black tie wrapped around its collar. She looked amazing, fresh and quite handsome in front of the mirror. Her hair was cut freshly and combed to the back of her skull for a normal slick back look. When she knew she looked fine for her first client, Valentine slipped on a vintage gold watch from her collection, picked up her suitcase and headed right out the door.

Valentine stayed in the kitchen as she went over her clients layout just one more time. Her and her hired builders had been working on Heather and Ethan's home for the past 2 years. Now it stood officially finished and completely furnished just the way they loved it. It had been almost 7 months since she last seen the couple and now, Heather was in the living room with her hand on her back from a protruding belly as big as a woman close to labor could be. Valentine wondered what it would be like to care for a child, produce a child for someone she loved or just to be a parent in general. She never actually gave it any thought in the past, she wasn't even sure if she wanted to be a parent at all. She sure as hell didn't want to raise a child that either came out with the same freaky birth defect she did or without a genital at all. That was also another reason why she used condoms... she'd never have to worry about being a father to someone's kid until she deemed it okay.

The couple finally signed off on the house deal, their builders paycheck and Valentine's looked as healthy as ever. She shook hands with the couple happily. She was glad the floor-plan came out just the way she had imagined it to be. Valentine took it upon herself to let the couple settle into their home. So she fixed her tuxedo, put up her work and led her workers out the door to the next client.

After three successful signings Valentine was almost certain everyone on the team would leave back home with a check a piece for a family of 7. Valentine of course got paid the most because of the idea and her contribution to the build herself when she wasn't tending to just bookings. She didn't mind getting her hands dirty when it came to reconstructing her own project for a couple, person or family.

Finally Valentine straightened her tuxedo one more time. She pulled out a clipboard and scanned over the rooms height and width. The build wasn't quite finished but she still made measurements where a mistake could've been made. Overall the room was in fantastic shape, her workers were doing a good job making sure each wall-slate was laid out perfect for this kids room. "I thought I'd find you in here" Her client speaks up from behind her. Valentine turns around quickly with a small smile on her face noticing that Mariah was leaning up against the unfinished wall ledge with a cup of coffee in her hand. She looked amazing in her night gown, her breast sat full against its satin fabric. Her nipples poked through it like a set of hungry eyes. Valentine had remind herself that she was at work other than somewhere at home. So she got herself under control and tried to act as professional as she could. "Well Kevin's room was the first on the list so I figured I might as well make sure it looks up to par" Valentine explains. Mariah let's the cup down a bit to her chin and watches Valentine like a meal she wanted. "Let's try my room next, you know — Mariah walks up to Valentine and fixes her collar just a bit — Just to make sure it's up to par" She explained in true seduction.

"Mariah.. I don't think this is a good idea" Valentine told her quickly. Her bedroom door was slammed shut and Mariah was all over Valentine. Her heart begin to pound inside her chest as Mariah locked her lips in with hers. Fuck... She knew how to kiss. Her tongue slipped down Valentines throat perfectly and those fireworks she felt in her stomach exploded in her brain. "When did you send your workers out for food?" She asked Valentine breathless. "10 minutes ago" Valentine panted from her throat. Good. Is all she said, then her mouth pressed onto Valentine again. Those lips sure enough sent her straight to heaven. — Mmmmmm — Mariah moaned into her mouth. Just that small but strong vibration against her lips left Valentine with no choice. Her hands was down on this woman's ass now, pulling her cheeks apart as she kissed her back. - We have 45 minutes, let's 69 some oral, so that we have time left to fuck - She insisted eagerly. Valentine mouth opens to speak as this woman took her hand and led her to the bed. She couldn't believe she was about to revoke her professional license for some pussy.

"Wait Mariah... I don't think we need to do this, Your married and desperate" Valentine informed. Mariah stops immediately, swings her leg over and gets off her own bed. "I'm not desperate Valentine. I just... — She pauses and folds her arms against her chest — I need more than just dick! I need caressing, touching, just overall make me feel good sometimes, you know? Frank fucks me good, like really good as he should for a man, but he doesn't think about me when we're having good sex. He just shoves his dick to the back of my throat, throws me on the bed and fucks me like my husband" She explained. "He sounds like a good man" Valentine told even though her hard member throbbed impatiently.

Mariah noticed it right away and those eyes turned right back into begging. "We still have 30 more minutes if you wanna do something — Mariah looks down nervously — about that" — she finished off. Valentine scoffs and begin to remove herself off of Mariah's bed. "Tell me I'm not wrong, 45 minutes — In that moment Mariah pulls off her satin gown and exposed her body to Valentine's eyes — just give me 35. I need you Valentine. I need to feel wanted" She explained. Valentine's heart hammered in her chest, loud and attentive like a drum as she witnessed this naked woman before her eyes. Here she was married and naked and she didn't give a damn in the world if she broke it in general, she wanted something her husband couldn't give, she Wanted something new, that new was Valentine.
________________________________
Hey guys!! Welcome to the end of this chapter. It means a lot to me that you're still tuning into this book. If you loved it then rate away. If you want to leave any comments or suggestions down below then please don't be afraid to do so. As always I love each and every one of you and I'll see you guys next time!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

7.8K 133 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
454K 8.7K 34
- They were lethal in a battle, but around each other they melted. "Are you wet for me? Is your sweet pussy aching for my cock?" Dante teased as his...
530 43 13
Twenty-seven (27) year old, Milo Green was on cloud nine since Last Christmas and now it was that wonderful time of year again, but this time his ent...