UNDESIRED BRIDE. (Darkened Br...

By Rachayetria

Amending the mistakes of everyone, was what left in life of Anshuman Mannan, when all his brothers left them... More

AUTHORS NOTE.
CHARACTERS
PLAYLIST
Prologue
1. There are rare species.
2. Some parasites.
3. Nights are my favorite part.
4. Junks
5. Unexpected Action.
6. Exploring.
7. Ladies And Her.
8. She Is Not Easy.
9. Its US.
10. New Things With Same Old Annoyance.
11. Fuck Life!
12. Life Always (doesn't) Gives A Good news
13. Only If We Had A Signs For Mood.
14. Difference Is A Scary Thing.
15. Let's make love.
16. Hide and seek.
17. I wish I could tell you.
18. New things, old issues.
19. Hii, bye.
20. The Silence Slits Deeper Than Sword.
21. Long Lives The Life.
22. New Phase.
24. Fight With People Of Your Height.
25. There Are People You Can't Fight With.
26. Missing The Person I Never Saw.
27. The Truth Finds It Way In Lie.
28. Into The RUSH. I Won.
29. New all.
30. Intentionally and unintentionally lost.
31.All along the lies.
32. The storm learned to be calm.
33. The less the more.
34: Circle or Hexagon
35. The life I couldn't dream off.
36. Meeting the deadends.
37. Unknown.
38: The longer she stays the crazier she gets.
39: Not shocked.
40: She is insane more then the word itself.
41: Life please cut some slack.
42: More to the picture.
43: Veil Reveal
44: Unravelling.
45: The feeling of completion.
46: Inside out.
47: Guest on the door.
48: A break is mandatory even for me.
49: Little of Anshuman.
50: Wide open box but closed book.
51: She was lost.
52: A snap of finger?
53: A step ahead
54. She Never Stops.
55. Her And Her.
56. When No One Can Stop.
57. AND that's How You Do It.
58. Creeps Have No Definite Face.
59. After A While.
60. The End To Be Near
61. The Game Of Unmasking
62. If I Can Go Back To Time.
63. Something About Her.
64. What I Never Thought.
65. Rehman.
66. Chances.
67. The Better Me!
68. Revenge
69. Payback
70. End.
Epilogue

23. ASSHOLES ARE Another SPECIES.

2.4K 163 21
By Rachayetria

SIYANSHA.

"What the fuck do you mean by they are going to live with us? You have given them so much!! Will a house cost you your kidneys?" I asked Chaya with a dead eyes face.

Not that my eyes are dead.

But 'you are going to be dead' eyes.

"You know I had nothing to do in this. This was a pre-decided part of the deal."

Of course, it was.

Saya is a real bitch!

"Well, what can we expect more from a man, who is selling himself for wealth?" I taunted the bastard man as he ignored me.

And taking Rehman's arm for a little support, I started to walk away.

"Where are you going!?" I heard a voice from behind. The same annoying sound.

"If possible, gonna request Yamraj to take you with him." I laughed at him. The band-aid was now soaked with new blood.

"Why even bother him? I think I already am in hell!" he replied. As I laughed.

"So you already know that you will be in hell even if Yamraj takes you?"

Ignoring his shit now, I resumed walking when I heard his awful voice again.

"From now on. You have a curfew SIYANSHA!" I heard him and just before leaving from the door, my steps halted. I pivoted to look at him."If you are not home by seven, you are not coming inside the house."

"In my own house?"

This was supposed to be a taunt. But it sounded like a question.

"Yes. If you are not inside by seven, you will not come inside."

And I snapped. With laughter.

Like. What can be better than that?

"Isn't that a good thing for me though? I'll stay at Rehman." I released my bomb. And he was angry.

Well. It's the best view.

"And the second most important thing. You will break your friendship with Rehman."

"Rehmaan..." I sang his name as he hummed to me, "Do you hear a dog barking? Because I do." I muttered as his mouth stitched together, along with his family.

"Remember the injections you will have to inject, if this dog starts to bite??" He said as I laughed. I was about to swing from weakness. But I am not weak.

"I will be scared for injection if I will leave the dog's teeth intact. Because right now. My hands are itching to break them all. Just the way Rehman was about to yesterday." And this lowered his arrogance. I turned, taking my friend's hand, I started to walk with small and faltering steps. Rehmaan's hand on my back and forearm to support me, as he slowly took me out. Being in the elevator. The old conversation replayed in my head.

Kritika gave the CEO position to Anshuman.

Did she trade it with Saya for the Chairwoman post??

She knew it was my post. I was supposed to be the chairwoman.

Not that I crave the position.

But Dad said it before leaving us.

Only I can handle that high position. Even Saya knew it.

Then why is the CEO position being given to him?

"You know about Radhika, don't you? She is-"

"Let her be." I stopped Rehman before something else could get in my mind.

Not that a few antics will cost me fortunes.

I started to survey my pockets for my phone but dint get it.

I must have forgotten it somewhere.

"Rehman, call Kritika. Ask her where she is. I want to go there." I asked Rehmaan.

"No!! We are going to the hospital first!!"

"You know I hate going to hospital for myself."

"Shut it. We are going to hospital."

"Aww! You are scared I might die?"

"No, I know you won't die until you eat me alive."

"So true. But I am sure then I will die because you have too many muscles for my mouth to chew."

And we both laughed.

"The marriage shocked you?" He asked me as I nodded.

"I thought it would never happen. But it did. I am so unsure of what I am going to do. And not to forget, his worst acting is tough. I controlled my laugh while he was pretending." I laughed.

"We have to leave. Aren't you gonna tell him?" He asked the question I don't want to hear about.

"No."

"I didn't think he was a bad guy until yesterday but what he did and now. I am unsure today."

"Don't worry. No one can overpower me."

"I am worried about him." He joked as we both laughed. As we were already down.

~

"As you said. We went to the hospital. Now take me to Kritika." I ordered Rehmaan. When he nodded.

"You lost so much blood when it's just the beginning of the month. How will you last till the end."

"I don't mind dying-"

"Oh shut up. Don't use that word. I get chills." He said as we sat in the car, coming out from the hospital.

"Fine!!" I said as we both went on the way.

Reaching the office. I walked inside the door. Sitting on the chair. She looked up at me.

"Hii!! Oh my God!! Your hand!!" She saw my face and my hand and screamed. Checking if I am hurt or in pain.

"You gave in the position of CEO to Anshuman?" I asked her and she sat back on her chair, giving me a guilty smile.

"You found out?"

"And you hid it from me on purpose."

"If I had told you, this thing would have happened earlier!"

"You did it for the chairwoman position? You know that position was mine!! Not that I wanted it bu-"

"Don't be ridiculous Siya. Are you suggesting that I trade your will for myself? You know I never wanted that position. It's not for me. I know it well. And really, you don't even trust your sister? I am your twin. I thought we connect with our brains. And you accuse me-"

" Then why did you? "

"Can anyone say no to that fucking woman? "

"She threatened you over Dad too?" I asked her when she nodded.

"You know, nothing is going right. Everything is messed up and I feel like losing my head. How are we ever gonna get him out?? And forget about talking, you now barely even meet me." She said as she escaped a sob.

"Hey!! You know I love you right!?" I asked. Taking her hands in mine.

"We will make it right?"

"Yes, we will. We will get him out. And yes don't go to her for three months from now." I was warned by my minute younger little sister since she is the exact opposite of me.

"Oh yes!! Autumn is here." And she remembered.

"She is dangerous. I just had a taste."

"And you. Are you okay?"

"Until now yes."

"The community party for the month is here."

"Is it!?"

"Yes!! Do you think we can tell-"

"No! No! No!Not yet!! NEVER."

We were busy talking when the door flew open, Rehmaan visible in front of us. Tensed.

"Siyansha! Our building." He yelled at me. Sweating and worried.

"What building?"

"Abandoned building. Our hideout and our accomplices."

"What happened!?"

I asked him as we both stood and ran with him. Running down as we get in Kritika's car. Rehmaan driving at full speed not uttering a word. Probably figuring out what he is going to do.

And as we reached outside.

Hundreds of police officers, taking our things out, arresting our friends. People in white uniforms bring something white in the bag.

Wait... That is not ours.

We never did something like that! And then I turned to look at the head officer.

And fucking asshole!

Anshuman was shaking hands with him.

After a brief handshake, he looked around as he saw me and smiled. Raising an invisible toast glass in the air with a smirk.

The way I did it in the club at our first meet.

You are so gonna regret this.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 28.2K 57
Happiness? Was a word that left Roohi Shekhawat's life long ago. She was the diamond nobody took notice of in the pile of coal. She shone brighter th...
159K 7.7K 34
Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees, he is president of Rajput industries. T...
402K 19.9K 32
•||completed ||• When Sonakshi's father arranges her marriage in a business deal she was forced to crush her dreams and marry a stranger. Things get...
713K 56.2K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...