Perseus Jackson the Wielder o...

By TheCreatorofReality

Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon, Bane of Kronus, Bane of Gaia, and etc has been betrayed by Annabeth and a ne... More

Author's Note
Prologue
The Gifts
The Visits
The Reality Stone
Learning about the Infinity Stones
Training
The Trials of Apollo
A Trip to Hell
The Realm of the Faded
Time and Space
Mind and Power
A New Universe
A New Journey

Schedule

4.9K 30 0
By TheCreatorofReality

For this book and any others, I might write I will make a schedule. Some authors don't make a schedule and just work on the book whenever they can which I can understand entirely. I plan on updating this book at least once a week on Friday because it's a good amount of time for me to have a hopefully decent chapter done. I also have it updated on a day where some people might find it easier to have time to read on since it's the beginning of the weekend. Sometimes I might update a few times a week if I have the time and other times I might not update if I have something more important going on. Basically, you can mostly expect a new chapter a week so you don't have to ask me to update and your know why I don't update if I don't. If I get enough support and feel like doing it for myself I will probably finish the entire book I'm going to try and not leave the story unfinished but there are no promises. When I started the book I was making it for myself to enjoy the story since no one else had made it but I decided to try writing on here so if I end up not wanting to finish it for myself maybe I will do it for any readers who enjoy the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 804 16
What will happen when Percy and Annabeth becomes the heirs of Chaos? What happens when they meet the Avengers? What happens when Avengers try to capt...
1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
52.6K 742 27
Percy come back from a quest to find out he has a half-brother everything stars to go down hill for him.He runs away meets his real father, after 5 y...
240K 5.1K 31
(WARNING: This story takes place after the Blood of Olympus, and before the Trials of Apollo, though doesn't follow the story line if you have read t...