Prime Minister and I

By Shiya_AS

#1 in Romancefanfiction out of 32.5k stories #1 in Romedy #1 in Ashwin #1 in Ashwinkumar #1 in Ashwinsivaangi... More

Volume 1 - Chapter 1 -First Encounter
Funny and Silly girl
Monica
The Wedding
First Lady
The Engagement
My Wife
His Change
Possessive Prime Minister
I'm your wife
Her admiration
Our home
Future King and Queen
His preference
Z's fashion event
Lioness
Destiny
Palace
Her past
Tea party
His Highness
Package
Finally I realized
Alaipayudhey
Drunk
Cunning people
Be with me
Sick
Her phone call
Wait for me
Misunderstanding
I love only you
Prerna's Bully
Shopping with sisters
Proposal
Rescue
Flood
King's stand
Let's play dirty
Bury in Hell
Kaidhaagiral Devasena
Ran into the devil
Prerna and Eeshwar
Rajeev's arrival
Bond of Souls
Beastly and Gentle
Wedding Invitation
Accident
Wake up, please
Wedding
King's Payback
I trust you
Dance of Love
I respect her
Caretaker
Shopping with Mother-in-law
S Country
Rebel and Reckless
Children of our own
En aasai purusha
SIA
Continue the act
Mudhalvane
Bonded for Life
The true devil
Hospital
Hosting a tea party
King's Robe
Anniversary
Mysterious designer, Sia
Phoenix Ascending
Final round
MAGIC will never end
I believe you
Devil's angel
Web of lies
Don't intimidate her
Ultimatum
Homewrecker
Get out
In the silence of this night, which way am I going?
Embarrassed
Orchestrating a drama
Child's father
Your eyes
I own him
Two-Timer
Melt
Nayak
Wedding of the year
1000 times
Bomb blast
Memory Erasure
Nasya
Hasini
Crossing limits
His assets
You hid everything from me
Party Time
Our wedding???
Her accident
Help me
Hasini 2.0
You're different
I'm right next to you
Big Baby
Answers to your questions
Help me recover
Don't lie
Outsider
Inner Devil
My woman's heart
Return of Queen
Cutiepie
Forever
Our First Meet
My Adi
Waiting for his moment
My woman
Trip to Jule
Golden period
I taught you
Volleyball
The Night - Part One
The Night - Part Two
The Night - Part Three
Scandal
Blue House
Her Consent
I love you
Amusement Park
Haunted House
Pre-wedding function
Slap
Princess's Wedding
Dirty.... Naughty....
Crown
National Competition
Anger
Quirky
Creepy Stranger
His People
His Acquaintance
Shark
His Babygirl
She is my daughter
His Son-in-law
Chairperson
Communal Riots
You're my home
Unity of our country
He is charismatic
Their Nightmare
Military Headquarters
Trap for her
My Chief
Sun rises in the east
Dying Sun
Story of Decades
Interview for Palace Maid
Future King Conceived
Fall of the King
Ramdev
Machinations of L Country
Mortal Combat
Inner Chambers of Temple
Author's Update

Cinderella

8.8K 1K 296
By Shiya_AS

'Be kind, have courage and always believe in a little magic.'

Manohar and Lekha were also attended the event. Emcee was feeling awkward to interview Manohar as she saw him bringing Kala last year and Lekha this year.

Emcee: Hello Sir and Mam...

They nodded their heads..

Emcee: As History's owner, What's your thoughts?? Who will win??

Mano: We will win for sure.. Idhule Enna doubt??

We have really worked hard..

Lekha: My husband spent all his days working for this event..

Emcee smiled..

Emcee: Magic is staying on top of everything.. There is a mysterious designer working for them..

Manohar: History is no lesser to them.. We have last year's winner by our side..

Emcee: Congratulations, Sir.

Mam, Do you have any personal experience with fashion industry??

Lekha: Yes. I buy and wear.. Ha ha ha ha ha

Emcee was trying to control her laughter. Mano was embarrassed. They walked in to the venue..

Mano: Theriyadhu nu solla veandiyadhu dhaane??

Lekha: Apdi sonna.. Ungalku dhaane insult aagum mama..

He shook his head and walked ahead.. She ran and joined him.. She wanted to appease his mind..

Soon after the arrival of all the fashion gurus and elites of industry, the event started. This year's event was inaugurated by a top fashionista in the country. The fashion event had three rounds. First round's theme was based on fairy tale.

Everyone in the audience and judges panel were expecting usual disney princess gowns. Initial round had top 10 designers from the country. Each and every team wanted to present their best dress for this round as this would decide their future in the industry. The final prize of attending the F country's fashion event was so pretigious. So all the designers wanted to win and steal that title..

First few gowns presented for the competition looked good. Each brand represented one particular fairytale. But History and Magic both chose Cinderella as their theme. Judges were so eager to see their presentations as they were fighting neck to neck from the beginning..

Then History presented their gown. The gown was unusually covered with leaves and looked like a pumpkin. The model then tightened the sash in her gown.

When the sash was tightened, the folded gown was revealed. It was made of layers and layers of tulle. The stones were embellished in every pleat and the aqua blue gown enthralled the judges and audiences.

Suhasini and Prerna were also watching the show from backstage.

Suhasini: Interesting...

Prerna: Enna interesting ah?? Neeye impress aagure na judges... Kashtama appo??

Suhasini: talent enga irundhalum paarattanum Prerna...

Prerna: Eeshwara....

Suhasini: Ingayum Eeshwar ah??

Prerna: Kadavule sonnen de..

Suhasini: Paathene..

Prerna: Next naama dhaan..

Suhasini: I know.. Vaa.. Rohit ready le???

Prerna: yes.. All set...

Magic's model entered the ramp. Everyone expected a huge gown from Magic. But the model was wearing a simple gray gown. There was nothing to be talked about in that gown.

Rajeev, who was in the audience, started doubting.

Ivlo dhaana??? Did I over expect???

Manohar also had the same doubt.

Lekha: You are going to win mama... This is just a normal gown.

Even though lekha was intelligent and scheming, she had zero knowledge about fashion. It was clearly evident in the event.

As the judges were about to write down their mark, they saw a person entering a ramp with a magic wand. The wand emitted a smoke at one end. That person had a fairy robe on him. It was Rohit.

He then moved his wand and the model circled. In an instant, her dress started lighting up. The aqua blue light added a different flair to that gray gown. Fairy made Cinderella's dream come true. That scene was depicted so beautifully. The model left her glass slipper on the ramp when she finished her walk to show Cinderella losing her glass slipper in the fairy tale.

Everyone's jaw dropped by that presentation. The thought process behind the dress simply astonished the judges. Audience never expected to see such a scene. The gown received huge round of applause from judges and audience.

Rajeev had no words when he saw that gown lighting up. He never dreamt of such a gown. He really wanted to meet that designer..

-------

Blue house:

Adi came out of meeting..

Nathan: Sir, you should check out something..

Adi was in hurry to go and attend the event. So he quickly got the tablet from Nathan's hand and looked at the video..

Suhasini's fairytale presentation was played in that video..

Nathan: Madam's presentation.. Its being shared and became viral Sir...

Adi smiled...

Adi: I really have to go now.. Half a day schedule ellam cancel pannirunga.. Avasaram na call pannunga. I'll handle them.. If not, you take care..

Nathan: Yes sir.. You go and attend peacefully.. I will take care.. I'll share meeting minutes with you..

Adi: Its really great to have you Nathan..

Nathan smiled and nodded his head.. After all, his boss was working tirelessly for the past few months.

------

At fashion event:

Judge: We are impressed by the standards that the gowns were presented. We personally have to thank History and Magic for their wonderful presentation.

History mesmerized our eyes and Magic really brought magic to this stage. The thought process behind that cinderella really won our hearts.

They both selected the same scene "Dreams come true". But Magic presented it so beautifully. So the first one getting selected for round two is Magic. They are then followed by History.

The judges went on to announce the next three teams.

Lekha walked by the backstage and noticed Suhasini standing in Magic's room..

Prerna hugged suhasini...

Prerna: You never fail to excite me.. That was one hell of an idea.. I'm impressed..

Suhasini hugged her back.

Lekha was stunned to see this scene.. She was not able to believe that Suhasini started designing again. She wanted to do something but she was scared of Adi. So she went back to Mano.

Mano was irritated as they came second.. Lekha was not able to see him agitated. So she went backstage again.

Prerna went to sign for the next round. Suhasini and assistant designers went to help the model. Rohit was changing in the dressing room. There was no one in their room. Lekha entered calmly and looked at the gown.

She was mesmerized by what she saw. Even with her zero knowledge, she was sure that Suhasini would win if the gown was presented. So she tore a bigger part in the front and cut the sleeves in zig zag. She suddenly heard a thud on the door. She left the room without any noise.

Rohit entered the room and was shocked to find the sabotaged dress. He ran back to Suhasini.

Rohit: Thalaivi... Thalaivi..

Suhasini: Enna aachi rohitey???

Rohit: second round gown eh yaaro kizhichitanga..

Suhasini: What???

Rohit: Ama vaanga..

She reached the room and saw the torn gown..

Prerna: Enna pandradhu?? Edhachi idea irukka??

Suhasini stood rooted to the ground. Prerna then looked at Rohit.

Prerna: I will go and ask for us to present at the end. You stay here with her.. Edhachi ketta na kudu..

She then patted on her shoulder as she left the room...

Prerna: calm down...

Assistants ran into their room at that time.. They panted for breath.

Assistant: PM..

Suhasini turned at that time..

Suhasini: Enna aachi??

Assistant: Akka.. PM is here...

Prerna also came back..

Prerna: you are presenting at the end of this round.. And...

Brother-in-law is here..

Suhasini smiled..

Suhasini: I need some time alone.. Rohit stay here with me..

Prerna take care of signing up process..

You girls take care of model and her makeup...

Prerna: what are you going to do??

Suhasini: I have to show my talent di.. My guy is finally here... Meeting ellam thalli vechitu vandhirukar enakaga...

Prerna smiled and left with the assistants.

Suhasini: Rohitey... Un kitte lighter irundha kudu...

#Suhasini's Cinderalla presentation was inspired from Zendaya's met gala 2019 presentation...

*Author's note: Hello makkale... I hope you all have a great day.. Good morning.. We crossed 50k votes.. Thanks for all the love and support..

Chapter epdi irukku sollunga.. Pidicha votes and comments neraiya podunga.. I'm reading all your comments.. Time kedaikrappo IG le podren... I'm not able to reply as I get very less of time which I spend on writing to bring a new chapter to you all.. Comment podama vitradhinga...

Your votes are my boost😍😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 2.8K 7
While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking show; Ashwin & Sivaangi end up casted in...
389K 30.3K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
76.8K 4.7K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
36K 3.2K 22
He is an Introvert ; She is an Extrovert. He is Uncaring ; She is Caring. He is Strict ; She is Lenient. He is Perfect ; She is Imperfect. What if tw...