BoBoiBoy OneShots

By shicmuon52

Short stories about Boboiboy shenanigans and havoc life. Other side characters are included in this chaos. NO... More

Sugar Rush
Villains Roundtable
Distraction
Reunion
Exenemies
Meet & Greet
Balloons Shenanigans
Power Sphere Shenanigans
Sugar Rush (2)
Diet

Training

800 40 11
By shicmuon52

07:00

"Good morning cadets! It seems like you MANAGE to WOKE UP EARLY today! I hope for the same faces TOMORROW at the same TIME!" Shout Laksamana Tarung while glaring at Gopal and Boboiboy. Both of them sweat with a guilty smile and their hand salute up heed to the order.

"Now that everyone has present! We will start with today's training regime! Which is analysing and studying your own's power and potential! Each of you will have an experience fighting with the elementals!" Instruct Laksamana to all the of hall occupants. Everyone was dumbfound with the training menu stated by Laksamana, especially Boboiboy. But no one dares to oppose, except the oldest in the group.

"Huh, why should we fight Boboiboy Laksamana, how could we know our power by fighting the others? Isn't easy to just change everything into the food like always?" Gopal ask by tilting his head in confusion. Laksamana grin to the cadets as the answer and continue with a serious face.

"Don't you guys want to at least survive in sugar rush?!" Laksamana give his half question half answer as a reply.
GULP
Hearing that statement leave no arguments from the others. A disgusting feels and horror memory flash out from their mind. A crawling snake, a slimy rocky frog, a crowd of cockroaches, and the scariest, the continuous taunting and countless blackmail materials collected. Sai and Shielda tighten the hold of their respective shield with a dread face, Gopal and Fang are close to hug each other for protection, and Yaya and Ying has already hold each other's hand seek for the comfort.

"Sugar rush? What is that Laksamana? A new protocol?" Boboiboy ask with a complicated expression after seeing his friend's reaction. Laksamana just close his eyes and ease his heart, 'relax Tarung, the culprit has no memory of the event, getting angry won't solve the problem'.

"Yes! Do you have any problem with that! Are you too weak to handle the menu cadet!" The boy just shake his head and re-fix his body's posture. "Enough! Now we will proceed! Everyone! Take your position!" Command Laksamana out loud.
"Boboiboy! Kuasa Tujuh!"

"Yeay! It's a playtime! Who will be with me?" the troublemakers speak energetically.
YAWN
"Did we get to choose? Who wants to end this faster? pair up with me please" suggest Boboiboy Air passively .
"Should I go all out?" Ask Boboiboy Petir with no malice and ill intention with his sword.
"Okay who wants to know what is lost like, you're welcome here~" announce Cahaya smugly.
"Guys! It's training, fight seriously, calm down and do not kill someone! But there will one left without pair, what should we do Laksamana?" Boboiboy Tanah ask politely.

"Tanah, you will supervise everyone, and when I said supervise, it means literally. I'm not going to watch your training, but I'll receive the report from you. Everyone! Be done before lunch!" Then Laksamana walk out from the training hall. "Alright Laksamana!" Each of them salute respect.

"Tanah, can we play ice water? We can save more time rather than personal combat and everyone could fight with each other or have a pair of ice water, we also get to learn attack and defense together, please?" Suggest Angin hopefully. "Huh! Why does it sounds like I'm doing all the work, hey Angin, don't you dare slack off!" Glare Air to Angin from the suggestion after hearing the game's name while Tanah are analysing the pros and cons.

<< Ice Water usually play one against all, which is one person will take the ice role and the rest are water. Ice will win if he manage to tap all water and turn them into ice. Once tapped, the water must remain on that place, static like an ice. Water can be revived if there's an alive water that tap him back. Water will win if all of water has become ice except one person, and that person must tap all of the water back once and for all. Both of the role must say ice or water when tap >>

Yaya, Ying, and Shielda are considering it as a good idea while Gopal and Sai doesn't care. Fang are thinking for the possibility of revenge. Angin become restless when Tanah took a long time to decide, he then signal Daun for his turn. Daun then come to Tanah and ask cutely, "Can we Tanah? Everyone can join including you"
BLING BLING
"Okay" reply Tanah quickly and everyone follow by nodding. Angin and Daun clap their hand together for the accomplishment.

"But Tanah, we will be ice against you all waters, okay?" Suggest Fang that didn't leave any room for argument. "Okay, why not" reply Tanah then stand with his brothers. "You'll attack us and we will lose if all of us was tapped by either of you, and we'll win if all of you was tapped by us, crystal?" Tanah explain the situation that was received with a couple of nod and yeah. Tanah then turn back face his brothers and smile.

"Behave! And don't destroy the hall!"
GULP
Tanah glare land on the trio troublemakers long and hard on Petir and Cahaya. Daun, Api and Angin nod frantically smiling with their  hand behind the back crossed. Petir and Cahaya answer in their thought 'No promises'.

"Ikatan bayang!"
"Kuasa slow-mo!"
"Balingan perisai!"
BAM!
Fang and Ying begin their attacks simultaneously that straightly direct to the elementals, while Sai and Shielda throw both of their shield at the elementals' right and left side to prevent them from running away.
"Gerakan supersonik" Yaya dash toward the zone and tap the elementals. "Ice! Ice! Ice! Ice! Ice!" She then retreat back to see the result and give the others a clear view.

"Oh man! I was iced! Petir! Why didn't you bring me with you too!" Whine Angin for his fate to Petir.
"Awh! I've already been tapped" Daun pout on his current pitiful fate.
"Am I still iced if I burn myself? Is that valid Tanah?" Api ask hopefully.
"No you're not, remain static and don't burn your brothers and yourself! Air wake up! Don't sleep even if you're iced, you're not literally frozen" said Tanah exasperatedly, he already could predict a future headache for some reason.

"You want to get electrocute? And how are you gonna break from that?" Petir point at the ground. Tanah, Angin, Daun, Api and Air was tied by Fang. "Hahahaha, don't worry guys, this Gopal A/L Kumaran will guard them, go get the other two!" Gopal proudly point the remaining Boboiboys.

"Okay firebrand, who can get our brothers free fastest is the best" smirk Cahaya challenging Petir openly. Petir frown with his new nickname. "If you lost UV ray, you must tell at my face that I'm stronger than you" Petir than just proceed to speed up leaving Cahaya behind. "Hey! Out of all rays you could have insulted me with! Why must the one that are bad for the skin!" Argue Cahaya.

Cahaya and Petir jump into the zone and tap their brothers, Ying then march toward Petir to hinder and threaten to tap him. Cahaya use his tele-portal move like to touch all of his brother as much as possible, "Water! Water! Water! Water! Water! Oh my God Air! Freaking wake up! Don't waste my energy you hippo!"

"Yeay, Daun menjalar!"
"Tanah Pelindung!"
"Wohoo! Pusaran Angin!"
"Tinju berapi!" Api attack Sai and Shielda while closing his distance with them.
"Water Gopal, now sit here! You lose and I'm gonna guarding you" Air speak calmly while holding his hand never leaving, but bit by bit ushering Gopal to the corner of the room.

"Uhuhuhuhu Ying! Ying! Help me!" Meanwhile Ying and Yaya are currently facing Petir and Cahaya. Fang is helping Sai and Shielda facing Api that are being back up by Daun and Angin. "Akar menjalar" Daun then help Api by holding Fang, Sai and Shielda together, his root hold them until the shoulder level, leaving the head out. "Hurry up guys, water them!"

"Huh, you're late Daun! Seribu jari bayang!" Fang has already protected their body with his shadow and easily break the roots, his shadow then bind Daun like cocoon. Api and Angin run to save Daun, only to be met with the same fate.

"Oh come on, not again!" Angin whine. "This is because you're late Api, didn't I tell you to catch first taunt later! Now even your frog can't be pull out!" Daun complain to his brothers wiggling out of his cocoon.

"Hehehehehe, now kids, Ice! Ice! Ice! Ow! Api don't bite me!" Fang retreat swiftly and check the bitten mark on his hand. "Oh my Gosh is this human or shark teeth?" Sai bewildered. "Leave it, we must help the others, Fang you help Gopal, Air is dozing off, we will help Yaya and Ying". Fang then run toward Air.

"Ice Air! Are you sure you're not sloth?" Fang ask and tap Gopal to revive him back to ice. "I'm not, it's an energy conservation mode" reply Air half heartedly. "Tembakan Cahaya!" Petir dodge from the shot while Yaya and Ying retreat back slowly. "Where're you aiming at UV?! Did your eyes broke too?" Sneer Petir from the personal attack.

"Now Ying!"
"Kuasa Slow Mo!" Cahaya and Petir movement decelerate leave them an opening. "Ice! Ice!" Yaya tap both of them and defeating her opponents completely. "Look! now both of us lose because of you UV, we're fighting them, not each other!" Cahaya can't counter when he check Daun, Api, Angin and Air was iced including he and Petir.

"Yeay!" 6 people cheer while slapping their hands together. "Eh wait, I think we left someone" said Gopal when he count Boboiboys which is 2 arguing, 3 bickering and 1 sleeping. "Tanah Mencengkam!" Suddenly their body was wrapped around dirt. "Hiyyah!" Tanah push them down and bury them all leaving head alone.

"Ergh! Ergh! Tanah? Are you sure you didn't bury a wrong person!" Cahaya question Tanah at the same time trying to get out from the grip. Tanah then tap his friends, walking calmly with a scary smile and dark aura. "Water Yaya, Water Ying, Water Gopal, Water Sai, Water Shielda, and lastly water our Mr popularity maniac"

"Now the remaining, bargain or confess? Choose?" Tanah ask smiling.
GULP
"W-w-we'll clean the hall?" Angin try to bargain and Daun nod smiling. Tanah give them skeptical look while pointing at the big hole from Cahaya and burn place from Api.
"Y-yes, we'll clean and repair them like new" Api try. "I'm sorry for sleeping, I'll help clean this place up" Air confess and bargain, well it's not like his crime are that heavy, he's just asleep.

Tanah are quite delighted from the promises and turn to the oldest and the youngest, the biggest contributor for the destruction. Both of them avoid their gaze from Tanah. "At least we didn't kill someone?" Cahaya try to point the positive thing happen, they couldn't bargain just by cleaning the place when the less destructive boys are doing it.

The bigger mess you made, the more valuable the bargain must, but they couldn't think of it! Fang couldn't brain how could not killing someone is something that could be use to retaliate, he understand that not killing someone is good, but what the heck! They are freaking 15! And no matter the age, you can't kill your friggin' friends!

"Well it seems like your bird brain couldn't bargain, then I'll help" Tanah smile kindly, Petir and Cahaya are shivering from the help they'll receive.

"You can clean this place too" exhale them relieve "While wearing this makeup X9000 and post your activity to your account with your own name. Oh yes! Wear this one too" Tanah show a hangable board that write I'm making that big hole but didn't kill my friends, so I must tell everybody that I'm not a murderer.

"Pfft Ahahahahahahaha" the other elementals laugh out loud including Air and their friends. "Oh yeah! I'm gonna report for your lose to Laksamana, it seems like that sugar rush protocol didn't work because I'm joining"

Dread displayed on their friends face, while other elementals just look at them weirdly. Just what is this sugar rush protocol?

-THE END-

Leave a comment please and feel free to criticise.

#Vote if it's to your liking to let me know ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reverse By Sarah

Fanfiction

26.1K 1K 31
After an unfortunate event, BoBoiBoy has to encounter his own evil self stopping him to do evil, while Reverse want BoBoiBoy to join him in ruling ov...
118K 4.8K 200
➖☆➖ Basically an excuse where I don't answer my modules. I do random updates and in random quantities. You'll usually see random crack shots, skits...
37.9K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
16K 619 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...