His Passerine // Bucky Barnes...

谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 PlayedAFiddle

馃枻Mature馃枻Romance馃枻 "Where's he going?" "To her. His Passerine." Kristyn, a fragile, little girl struggling... 注讜讚

Author's note
1.Small and simple.
2.The Battle Of New York.
3.Extraordinary Guests.
4.The Avengers Tower.
5.Tour And Instructions.
6.Protocols.
7.Nice of you to show up.
8.Meeting new people.
9.The Fall.
10. The Winter Soldier.
11.WandaVision and Ultron
12.Turbulence.
13. Assassin on the loose.
14. Civil War.
15. Aftermath.
16.Welcome Back Cap.
17. I promise.
18. War Buddy.
19. Friends' Date
20.Wise Choice.
21. Familiar.
22. You've Got A Crush.
23. Focus.
24. Rematch.
25. Confessions.
26. Athena Kristyn Price.
27. The Kiss.
28. Insomnia.
29. Next step.
30. Passerine.
31. The First Time.
32. Does he know?
33. I Told Him.
34. Invested.
35. The 21st.
36. Brink.
37. The Three Words.
38. No Holding Back.
39. What Did You Just Say?
40. Comfort.
41. You Were Right.
42. Year End.
43. Christmas.
44. Together.
45. To Get To Me.
46. Open Threats.
48. The Wilsons
49. Marvin Gaye.
50. Pepperoni Wedding.
51. The Beach.
52. Dr. Stephen Strange.
53. Over Worked.
54. Source.
55. Call And Love.
56. Writting Ourselves.
57. Going Back.
58. Lifetime.
59. Something Old.
60. Something New.
61. Something Borrowed.
62. Something Blue.
63. Reminiscing.
64. Welcome To Wakanda.
65. Wedding Jitters.
66. His Passerine.
67. Traditions.
68. The Long Road.
Thank You.

47. Mile High Club.

1.8K 41 5
谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 PlayedAFiddle

So, what you trying to do to me
It's like we can't stop, we're enemies
But we get along when I'm inside you,
You're like a drug that's killing me
I cut you out entirely
But I get so high when I'm inside you.

~Animals.
(By: Maroon 5.)

TO: Fluff, sexual content, smut.

Written in 3rd person:

Last night, Kristyn slept with Rease as she was not in the state to be left alone. They both woke up at a reasonable time. Kristyn went to her room to find Bucky bathed and freshly dressed, reading one of her novels on the bed.

"Hey, beautiful." Bucky said closing the book and standing up as Kristyn walked in.
"Hey." She whispered and moved closer to Bucky, wrapping her hands around his torso, without saying another word. He hugged her back, massaging her scalp lightly.

"How'd she take it?" He murmured, placing a kiss over her head.
"She cried herself to sleep. It was awful." She whined, buring her face into his chest. He rubbed her back, placing his chin over her head.

"Where is she now?" He asked.
"In the bathroom. Speaking of which, I need a shower." She pulled back, looking up at him.

He nodded and placed another kiss on her forehead.

After taking a shower and changing into clean clothes, Kristyn and Bucky were sitting in the living room, waiting for Rease. Nat and Steve left last night. Sam was with Happy talking over the schedule for the visit to louisiana.

"Do you think, she's gonna be fine?" Bucky asked Kristyn.
"She's stronger than she looks." Kristyn replied with a light grin, Bucky sent her a smile.

"What are you two lazy asses doing just sitting here?" Rease said, walking out of her room to the living room. They both turned to look at her. Confused at her question, they both exchanged a look.

"Uhm- we were waiting for you." Kristyn said slowly.
"Why? And where is your stuff for the trip?" She asked cheerfully. Kristyn took a deep breath.
"Rease, I don't think-" she cut her off.
"I know, I know, you think it's not a good idea blah blah blah, but this trip is exactly what I want right now. So, we're going to Delacroix and that's final. Besides don't steal my first private jet experience." Trease said, walking over to the both of them and flopping on the couch.

Kristyn and Bucky looked at eachother with raised brows, Bucky shrugged and Kristyn shook her head.

"Fine, we'll go. But I need to know that-" she cut her off again.
"Yes, I'm fine, jeez Krisi. I lived for 11 years believing she was dead, for me she still is, no biggie." She said, throwing her arms in the air, shrugging.

"But Rea-" she cut her off again.
"Kristyn. I'm fine. You're my everything and you are here. That's all that I want." Trease said, facing Kristyn with a humble smile "I love you, bitch." She said hugging her.
"I love you, jerk." Kristyn said laughing and hugging her back. Sam walked in hurriedly.

"Hey guys, let's go, Happy is waiting for us." Sam told us, cheerfully.

***

Bucky, Kristyn, Trease and Sam walked inside the Jet. Bucky put his and Kristyn's bag in one cabin while Sam kept in another one. Trease kept her in one of the rest. The three of them were sitting in the common area while Trease was in her cabin, looking at every single detail in amazement.

"This- This is awesome!" She cheered, walking out of her room to the common area, catching other's attention. "I can literally sleep on that bed for the whole flight." She sat in front of Kristyn, making all of them chuckle. Bucky was sitting in front of Sam.

"Well, you can, considering its almost a 4 hours flight." Kristyn told her with a smile.
"For real?" Trease asked frowning, she nodded "awesome." She stood up, walking towards her room "see yaa later, losers." She said before disappearing into her room. They all chuckled. Kristyn was relaxed now, knowing that her sister was fine and back to her normal self.

"Is there any specific reason why you're going there?" Bucky asked Sam, taking a sip of his wine.
"Actually yes. My parents' boat is damaged and Sarah wants to sell it-" Sam started, Bucky looked over to Kristyn who was wearing an off shoulders top, leaning back on her seat, which made her breasts raise and highlight her collar bones at her every breath, the chain of her dog tags grazing them, seducing him, unanticipatedly. "so I'm gonna fix it and pursue her not to sell it" Sam's fuzzy voice became clear to Bucky.

"Hun?" Bucky moved his gaze from Kristyn to Sam. He didn't listen to half of what he said but he got the gist of it. "Oh, yeah, yeah, sure man." Kristyn moved his head to look at him, furrowing her brows with a small smile at his ambiguous reply.

Bucky cleared his throat, recollecting Sam's words.

"Yeah, I can give you a hand with that." He said to Sam, while moving his finger over the rim of his glass, looking at Kristyn who was looking back at him, her eyes flickered down to his hands, her breath hitched at his action.

"That's great man, it'd be a lot of help." Sam said, smiling at him.
"Yeah, ofcourse." Bucky said looking at Sam for a second then back at Kristyn, licking his lower lip than biting it, giving her the sexy eyes.
She cleared her throat, adjusting in her seat.

"Alright, Imma take a nap." Sam said standing up and walking towards his cabin, Bucky gave him a nod and drank down the rest of his wine in one go. Kristyn was looking at him with raised brows as he exhaled and put the glass down, not breaking his gaze from her.

Happy walked in, flinching both of them and make them look at him.

"The plane's on auto pilot." Happy said, sitting down on a seat beside her.
"Thanks, Happy." She said to him sending him a humble smile.
"It's not a problem." He replied with a slight grin.

Bucky stood up, walking towards their room, Kristyn looked at him as he turned to look at both of them.
He opened his mouth to say something but he looked at Happy then at Kristyn and just shrugged raising his brows and left.

"I'm gonna rest for a while." Happy said, leaning back on his seat.
"Yes sure, I'll leave you alone." Kristyn said, sending him a smile and standing up.

She shook her head taking a deep breath as she walked over to their cabin. She put her hand on the knob and before she could unlock it, the door opened and Bucky grabbed her wrist, pulling her inside hastily, making her yelp. He slammed the door shut, hitting her back on it.

"What are you doing!?" She whisper shouted at him.
"What am I doing? what were you doing?" He asked in a husky voice.
"I didn't do anything." She mumbled slowly. Bucky eyes were wavering between her eyes and lips until his gaze landed on her hard nipples poking through the thin fabric of her top. He growled and smashed his lips onto hers. Kissing her hungrily, sucking and biting her lower lip, moaning into each other's mouths.

He trailed kisses down to her neck, nibbling and smooching over her sweet spots. She was hyperventilating, eyes rolling back, one hand entangled in his hair as Bucky's hands went under her top, up at her breasts, grabbing them.

"No bra, doll? Getting naughty, are we?" He mumbled against her neck, making her moam lightly, as she was trying not to make much noise. He pushed her top over her chest, removing it from over her head.

Kristyn removed his t-shirt and grabbed his face, kissing him ferociously as they were walking back towards the small bed in the cabin. Her legs hit the bed and she fell back with Bucky over her, not breaking the kiss. He was trailing down to her neck and chest, kissing between the valley between her boobs.

She threw her head back, Bucky put his hand under her neck, laying her back on the bed as he took one nipple in his mouth while squeezing the other one in his hand, then exchanging them, giving both of them the same amount of attention. She was suppressing her moans and whimpers as the others could hear her but Bucky was making it hard to do so as he was making her pool between her legs.

He was kissing down to her abdomen as he unbuttoned her jean shorts, pulling it down with her panties in one swift movement and throwing them away. He didn't waste another second in bringing his mouth to her wetness, making her moan with her mouth closed, rolling her eyes backwards. Taking her bud in his mouth, sucking it and making her arch her back.

He brushed his tongue over her entrance and clit a couple of times, teasing her. He pushed his tongue inside her making her moan louder than before, she slapped her hand over her mouth, moaning into her palm as Bucky was massaging her clit with his thumb. He snaked his hand up to grab her wrist and removed her hand from her mouth, roughly.

"I wanna hear you, doll." He commanded "hear you moan my name." He growled getting back to his favourite spot, between her legs. Her hands went into his hair, grasping them, he moaned, sending vibrations into her body.

"Bucky..." she moaned in a low voice. She was feeling the warm liquid coming out a little as she was getting closer to her high, but she wanted him. She pulled on his hair, grabbing his face, bringing him up at her, kissing him hungrily. "I want you." She said before kissing him back, moaning into it.

He groaned and broke the kiss just to unbutton himself and strip down naked, freeing his rock hard length, angry red tip with a bulging vein over his shaft, making her moan at just the sight of it. He jumped back over her, his length brushing her entrance, her body shivered at the contact.

"You want me to fuck you, doll?" He asked in a gruff, making her wetter, kissing her again then breaking it "You want me to fuck you good?"

He rubbed his shaft over her entrance making her moan, she covered her mouth again. He groaned and gripped her hand, pinning it above her head "Say it baby. Say it!" He growled through his clenched jaw, making her shiver.

Kristyn was grinding against his girth, trying to find some friction against her aching core.

"Yes please, fuck me." She begged, burying her head into the pillow, he growled at her, feeling his hard cock over her clit was blowing her mind "please Buck, fuck me." She whined, pathetically, grinding against him. Listening to her beg and moan his name was like adding fuel to a wild fire.

Bucky held his cock, lining himself up with her pussy and slammed inside her with a groan, Kristyn bit her lower lip hard, trying to suppress her moans but failing. After a few seconds Bucky started ramming into her deeper at every thrust, hitting her G-spot everytime, she was thrusting her hips up, meeting him half way, adding to their pleasures.

Smashing their lips together, Bucky drank her moans down, plunging into her and playing with her boobs and nipples. He was fucking her brains out, knocking down all sense of surroundings inside any of them.

Snaking his hand down to between them, he started rubbing and massaging her clit, staggering her with pleasure. Soon she felt knots inside her abdomen, clenching her walls around his thick girth and arching her back a little, she was getting closer to her climax. He broke the kiss, leaving her swollen and plump lips.

"You're gonna cum for me, babygirl?" He asked in his raspy voice, increasing her immensity. She nodded eagerly, biting her lower lip.
"Yes. I'm gonna c-cum." She managed, inbetween the thrust and almost on her brink.

"Good girl."He sped his movements, fucking her harder and deeper, applying the right pressure over her clit.

"Cum around me, doll." He ordered stiffly. Under his aura and command, she came hard, around him, biting her lower lip harder but still moaned his name as she did.

After a few more strokes, Bucky came inside of her, moaning into her neck. Breathing heavily, both of them, they stayed like that for a few seconds. Moving his head to put his forehead over hers, pecking her lips, softly, he pulled out of her and they both moaned at the friction it created.

"I love you." Kristyn whispered, opening her eyes to meet his.
"I love you, more." He said in a raspy and low voice before intertwining their lips, drinking each other's smiles. Breaking the kiss he put his forehead over hers again. "I'll be right back." She nodded, smiling lightly.

Bucky got off her body and went to the small bathroom attached to the cabin, coming back with a small wet towel and wearing his underwear. Cleaning her and after helping her wear her panties, he went back to the bathroom. Coming out, he picked up their clothes, grinning to himself because of the sinful act they just performed.

Kristyn was sitting with a sheet around her bare chest and her back on the wall and crossed legs, blushing.
"Buck, can you take out a strapless bra from the bag?" She asked, blushing, he looked at her narrowing his eyes.
"Now you want to wear a bra?" He asked, his lips curled up a little.
"Well, yeah I'm gonna meet new people." She told him, smiling. He grinned and shook his head, walking towards her bag. He pulled out a bra and stepped towards the bed.

"Wait, did you know this was gonna happen?" Bucky asked narrowing his eyes, making her chuckle.
"No. I just hate bras, so I didn't wear one earlier. I thought I'd wear it once we'll get there." She stated, looking at him. He nodded, stepping closer.

"Come here." He said, sliding the sheet off her body, smirking at her. She giggled, shaking her head and moving closer to him, she turned her back to him, so he could put it on her.

Encircling her chest with his arms and holding her bra in one hand, he cupped her one boob in his metal palm, squeezing her and making her giggle.

"Bucky." She playfully called, laughing slowly. He placed his lips over her neck making her hiss and then shot her eyes open. "Are there hickies?" She asked. Bucky pulled back, looking at his work of art on her neck.

"You're welcome." He said smirking and kissing her again. She laughed and slapped the back of his hand, lightly, that was playing with her boobs.
"Fine." He said, smiling and inhaling through his mouth.

He did the hooks of her bra and then aided her to wear her top and jean shorts, before wearing his own clothes. Kristyn was going through her small make up bag to get her concealor, foundation and face power to hide the hickies.

"Guess we just joined the mile high club." She said, laughing.
"Once again, you are welcome." Bucky said hugging her from behind and kissing her temple.

"Landing in 10 minutes, everyone." Happy announced through the speakers inside the jet, alerting everyone.

"Okay, I need to work on my neck, quickly." Kristyn said laughing and going into the bathroom.

After they landed, there was a car waiting for them. Luckily, Sam and Rease were sleeping for most of the flight and Happy was at the other end of the jet from Kristyn and Bucky's cabin. So, no one heard them. Happy flew back and told them that he'll come back to pick them up.

Sam was driving the car with Rease in the front seat, and Bucky and Kristyn were in the back. Kristyn had her legs over his lap with her back leaning on the car door. It was a short drive so they reached at around 2 in the afternoon at Sarah Wilson's house.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This one took forever to write ^_^
Please let me know what you think of this.

They just joined the mile high club!!!! ;-);-);-):-D:-*

Please vote and drop comments :^):^):^):^)

讛诪砖讱 拽专讬讗讛

You'll Also Like

The Winter Witch 谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 Riley

住驻专讜转 讞讜讘讘讬诐

121K 3.1K 30
Pietro's death is still haunting Wanda. She can't seem to find a reason to be happy again. That is until she meets James Buchanan Barnes. Steve Roger...
15.8K 335 24
I'm Y/n Rogers, Steve's little sister. Our parents took me in at a young age and I grew up with him. Even if we weren't blood, Steve and I were extre...
80.3K 1.1K 47
饾棤饾槅 饾椆饾棽饾棿饾榾 饾槃饾椉饾槀饾椆饾棻 饾椆饾椉饾椉饾椄 饾棿饾椉饾椉饾棻 饾槃饾椏饾棶饾椊饾椊饾棽饾棻 饾棶饾椏饾椉饾槀饾椈饾棻 饾槅饾椉饾槀饾椏 饾槃饾棶饾椂饾榾饾榿...饾棶饾椈饾棻 饾槅饾椉饾槀饾椏 饾椈饾棽饾棸饾椄. 馃馃馃 A book full of smut, fl...
Don't Mess With Me 谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬

住驻专讜转 讞讜讘讘讬诐

423K 10.4K 149
Enemies to Lovers. Madison Foster has been working for Stark since she turned 18. Since joining Stark company 7 year ago she has done almost every jo...