UNDESIRED BRIDE. (Darkened Br...

By Rachayetria

Amending the mistakes of everyone, was what left in life of Anshuman Mannan, when all his brothers left them... More

AUTHORS NOTE.
CHARACTERS
PLAYLIST
Prologue
1. There are rare species.
2. Some parasites.
3. Nights are my favorite part.
4. Junks
5. Unexpected Action.
6. Exploring.
7. Ladies And Her.
8. She Is Not Easy.
9. Its US.
10. New Things With Same Old Annoyance.
11. Fuck Life!
12. Life Always (doesn't) Gives A Good news
13. Only If We Had A Signs For Mood.
14. Difference Is A Scary Thing.
15. Let's make love.
16. Hide and seek.
17. I wish I could tell you.
18. New things, old issues.
19. Hii, bye.
20. The Silence Slits Deeper Than Sword.
21. Long Lives The Life.
23. ASSHOLES ARE Another SPECIES.
24. Fight With People Of Your Height.
25. There Are People You Can't Fight With.
26. Missing The Person I Never Saw.
27. The Truth Finds It Way In Lie.
28. Into The RUSH. I Won.
29. New all.
30. Intentionally and unintentionally lost.
31.All along the lies.
32. The storm learned to be calm.
33. The less the more.
34: Circle or Hexagon
35. The life I couldn't dream off.
36. Meeting the deadends.
37. Unknown.
38: The longer she stays the crazier she gets.
39: Not shocked.
40: She is insane more then the word itself.
41: Life please cut some slack.
42: More to the picture.
43: Veil Reveal
44: Unravelling.
45: The feeling of completion.
46: Inside out.
47: Guest on the door.
48: A break is mandatory even for me.
49: Little of Anshuman.
50: Wide open box but closed book.
51: She was lost.
52: A snap of finger?
53: A step ahead
54. She Never Stops.
55. Her And Her.
56. When No One Can Stop.
57. AND that's How You Do It.
58. Creeps Have No Definite Face.
59. After A While.
60. The End To Be Near
61. The Game Of Unmasking
62. If I Can Go Back To Time.
63. Something About Her.
64. What I Never Thought.
65. Rehman.
66. Chances.
67. The Better Me!
68. Revenge
69. Payback
70. End.
Epilogue

22. New Phase.

2.4K 164 34
By Rachayetria

SIYANSHA.

The blood was still dripping from my hand, and I was deeply lost in shock at what the hell just happened.

He left my hand as it fell with blood dripping. Everyone was shocked and happy as well.

"Happy wedding!! SIYANSHA!" Chaya came running towards me as she hugged me. Usually, I was supposed to twist her hand and make her fall to the ground.

But the suddenness of the situation had me crazy right now.

What the fuck just happened.

I turned to look at the man beside me. He too was not smiling and was more of a dead face with only annoyance visible on his face. While his family was dancing with joy and happiness.

His eyes were stuck on my dripping hands.

And mine was,

This is not Anshuman. Because Anshuman is sweet and calm and looser.

He would never dare to do something like this.

Who the hell was this man then?

All the blood dripping, started to now make me a little dizzy.

"SIYANSHA!" I heard a loud voice before I could fall on hard ground, and instead, I fell on a chest.

I looked up at the man, and it was,

Rehmaan.

"What the hell did you do!" I heard him yelling.

But the next moment the chest I was on was shaken and now I was on some other chest, "She is my wife now. We are married now. So take your FUCKING HANDS AWAY FROM HER!" Anshuman yelled, while on his chest, the vibration of how loud he shouted, was clear.

Come on! Come on!

You are Siyansha! Get a grip of yourself!

Come on Siyansha!

"I don't care if you are married or not!! Just let me see her."

"Why? Should I? I can care about my own woman now!!!"

"Your own woman? Care? Who are you fucking with? She is bleeding and you are busy fighting with me. If you cared about her, you would have taken her to the hospital. Not letting her die!!!! Give her to me before she dies!!" I heard Rehmaan yelling again.

"Even if she is dying. She will die in my hands!!!" Anshuman said.

And that's it.

Enough!! 

I tried to stand on my feet. And I did. My breathing was hard and it was taking me all my strength to stand.

As I stood. The first thing I did was pushing the fuck away Anshuman.
"Don't worry, Anshuman... Even... If I am dying-- I will die after drawing out your blood." A little stuttering, I managed to say it out.

I am not that weak.

"Let's take you to the hospital," Rehmaan said as he grabbed my arm to make me stand tall.

"I don't need to go hospital. Chaya, just get me first aid." I ordered her and she with embarrassed that I called her by name, She went to pick out the box.

My sight was still faltering here and there. One was looking three and three were looking nine.

Get a grip!

"You all continue the deal. I don't want anything to stop because of me." I took the box from her hand and sat on the couch, while everyone was standing.

"I think my hand was burning. But seems like, fire is lit on your all's ass!" I said and laughed. But the next thing I knew Anshuman grabbed the hand I broke the glass from and the bits were still hanging on the wounds, he took it under his hands and started to press my hand. His hands and my hands entered, and he was pressing in but not a single pain in me.

Everyone gasped at the sight, including him.

A tear dropped from my left eye. And he left my hand. In shock.

I am sure it must be very painful.

But the oy thing that happened to me, was more bleeding.

"What the fuck!" Rehmaan was about to punch him, but before he could. Anshuman grabbed his fist.

"Till yesterday, you only knew Anshuman. But today, I am Mannan. And there is nothing more dangerous than Anshuman Mannan." He said to her and I sat on the couch. Looking at both the men. As well as the family.

"Forget it Rehmaan. Seems like he hit his head yesterday."

I again started to clean the blood from my hand. As Rehmaan left him and walked back.

"Here are the credit cards, and the car keys," Chaya said as she handed over at least twenty cards. "You can always hit the limits." She said as she smiled at them. As that Veer took a card and yelled something like woo hoo and smelled the card.

"Long time no see!!" He said to the cards.

Idiot.

And then Chaya showed some files.

"This is the company. Under the Mannan name."

"What company is it!?" I instantly asked her. To know what exactly is this man's worth.

"It's the Mshine Company, under the old Mannan empire name that was seized. We bought it, at that time."

Of course, my mom had her ears before anyone knew anything.

She must have bought the company.

"And also, Anshuman this is for you to sign." She said and rolled some papers towards his side.

"What's that?" I asked again.

The dizziness taking the best of me.

"It's the CEO position of Oberoi laboratory."

"ITS WHAT!??" I said as I stood in anger. "It's Kritika's company, it's dad's will. How can you give."

"It's just a CEO position."

"Kritika is the CEO."

"She is the Chairwoman now."

"She is WHAT!?" I asked for the newly found information. When and how did all this happen?

Wait. She came that day. To talk about this??

And she didn't tell me.

GOOD!!

"Who permitted for her to be the Chairwoman."

"Board of directors."

That means Saya Hari.

I sat back. I gulp down my frustration.

Anshuman signed the papers. And my disaffecting was done.

No, I had to remove the pieces stuck in me.

I grabbed the first piece as I picked it out. Then the second. Everyone was astonished at my plain face.

"What about the house?" Then the Man's mother asked for the house. "Did you buy our house?"

"No. The Rathod granddaughter isn't selling it. I think she got aware of the alliance.

And I started to laugh." Wasn't she the one who made you all a beggar? "I said between my laughter.

"I knew she wouldn't sell it. I poisoned her after all. "

" It's not your fault Veer. It's all that Rudram's Fault. " His mom took his son's side.

It's not blind love, it's idiocy.

Whatever!

"So what house are you giving him?" I asked Chaya. "I am sure not the Manali house. You know I and Rehmaan go there on Falls."

"Well, not anymore." Anshuman spat his shit in between.

"Yeah. Stop me if you can." I said as I stood to leave.

"It doesn't matter what house we give. They will be living with us." Chaya said in worry and waited for my bust-out response.

"What do you mean?"

"He is going to be the live-in son-in-law and his family too. He your househusband."

"WHAT?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.3K 32
Ever heard of a criminal family which is highly respected along with being wealthy?.........Well that's what Agnihotri family is. All men of the fami...
719K 56.6K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
790K 28.2K 57
Happiness? Was a word that left Roohi Shekhawat's life long ago. She was the diamond nobody took notice of in the pile of coal. She shone brighter th...
3.5M 295K 55
When Alaia married the billionaire, Agastya Singhania, she was okay to be stepped in a loveless marriage. She knew from the start that she'd always...