๐‹๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ, แด›แดแดแดสษชษดษดษชแด›

By eclectem

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ one โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ two โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ three โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ four โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ five โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ six โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ seven โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ eight โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ nine โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ ten โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ eleven โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twelve โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ fourteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ fifteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ sixteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ seventeen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ eighteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ nineteen โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-one โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-two โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-three โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-four โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-five โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-six โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-seven โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-eight โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ twenty-nine โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-one โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-two โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-four โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-five โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-six โ™งโƒ˜
โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-seven โ™งโƒ˜
NOT A CHAPTER, JUST AN UPDATE!

โ™งโƒ˜ thirty-three โ™งโƒ˜

1.1K 47 66
By eclectem

"Is there any way I can make it warmer in here?" I heard Nephie whisper (Tubbo was fast asleep in atleast an hour once we got situated), looking around in their seat.

Personally, I didn't get cold easily; I was perfectly warm. I was listening to Bo Burnham with my headphones in, and Tommy was editing a video of his.

"When did you find time to make a video?" I yawned, pulling out one headphone from my ear.

"This one was from weeks ago," he looked into my eyes with a smile, "I just never got to edit it because you had to cause some trouble."

I rolled my eyes. This didn't bother me; I knew he was just joking around to make the situation better.

"Where are we going again? Do you remember?" I asked.

"South Carolina?... Somewhere called Isle of Palls or something like that."

I started fidgeting with my hand, having nothing else to do. "Pff- Isle of Palms? My parents went there for their honeymoon. Surprised they didn't go to like Hawaii or wherever people go." I shrugged. Wait-

"Hey, doesn't Lily live in Isle of Palms?" I turned back to him trying to remember.

"I don't know, mate. Ask like- Nephie or something."

"Nephie!" I whispered against my seat.

No response.

"Nephitie!" I whispered again, a bit louder.

Still, no response.

"This b*tch- Slash light hearted of course, I love Nephie. Platonically." I went to Nephie's contact (Wilbur had put in everyone's contacts overnight in my phone) and pressed the call button. I heard Nephie's phone ring behind me, and started to chuckle.

And then he picked up.

"What the f*ck, Turnip! Tubbo's sleeping!" Neph blew into the mic, hurting the ear which I still had my headphone in.

"Meh," I tsked, "he seems like a heavy sleeper. Anyway's, do you know where Lily lives?"

"Dang, want her security number with that as well?" They joked. "Isle of Palms, South Carolina I think. Wait- oh my gosh! WILBUR!" He screamed, totally putting aside the fact that we are in a plane full of people.

I heard a few groans from the elderly people, and a baby started crying.

"Yes, Nephitie?" Wilbur started to laugh, but it was clear he was trying his hardest to hold it in as much as he could.

"Lily lives in Isle of Palms, right?" They cleared there voice. Were we supposed to catch on?

"Uhm, yeah, I think. Why do you ask?..." He responded slowly and tiredly. I wonder when the last time he had a good night's sleep was.

"I was just wondering." Neph smiled, and turned back. "Okay- actually, what the h*ll. Excuse me, ma'am! Oh, my bad, sir, sorry. Can you turn the AC up?"

"Stop yelling..." Tubbo groaned, then adjusted a bit in his seat.

"Sure!" The man nodded once, and walked away.

Me and Tommy looked at eachother with wide-eyes, and I was the first one to break.

"Oh- my gosh-!" I wheezed, covering my mouth with my hand to reduce the sound though it didn't help to much.

And then, soon after, Tom broke as well. "I did not- expect- that-"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Juniper. You may get a bit hot in that hoodie.. of yours.."

"It's alright, thank you." I rolled my eyes.

I put in my other headphone and continued to listen to Bo Burnham. But the funny thing is, if I decided to look again at Tommy, I would see his face tomato red.

---------

It has been a few hours since we even boarded the plane (a few hours as in 2-3) and I haven't slept once. I wasn't much of a plane-sleeper though. It was hard enough for me to fall asleep in cars.

I was basically skimming through me and my friend's different playlists the whole time. I finished listening to the whole Bo Burnham Inside album, so I had gotten a bit tired of him.

I looked down at my hands. The plane had gotten much darker. The lights did help, but most of the light at first was natural. Now the sun had mostly set, leaving the majority of the sky dark blue.

I noticed the gold ring Tom had gave me for my birthday (which was yesterday, though it feels like only 5 hours ago). I started spinning in around my finger with my thumb, and looked over to Tommy.

He was downloading his now fully edited video, and he now had headphones in connected to his phone instead of his laptop.

"I see you finished editing?" My voice was scratchy. I was clearly tired, but I didn't plan on sleeping any time soon. (Again, I had trouble sleeping on planes.)

"Mhm." He returned a small smile. He seemed tired too.

"I think you should wait to upload it. Do it tomorrow. You need sleep." I tried to convince him. I had been sleeping a lot lately, so if there was only one bed for all of us, I definitely wouldn't be the first choice.

"And so do you." He voiced back, but still he shut his laptop and put it in his bag by his feet.

"Sleep's boring."

"Why would you tell me to do something that's boring then?"

"Because whether it's boring or not," I scoffed, "it's still important."

"Exactly, idiot. You really need sleep." He pointed a finger at me. "How about this--I'll sleep if you sleep."

"That is not fair, I don't call that a deal. No thank you, I'll pass."

"Suite yourself, I'll go ahead and upload this video." He bent down and picked up his laptop again.

I threw my hand on on the top before he could open it. "How about I upload the video for you, and you sleep?" I smirked, holding my hand down securely.

"B*tch." He leaned back into the plane seat. "Have fun finding out the password." He held his hands up in defeat and I took the laptop away.

"Aha, that's what I thought."

I made sure he wasn't going to try to take it away from me, and then I slowly opened the laptop.

"When's your birthday?" I kept my eyes on the open computer, ready to type.

"Ooh, ooh, don't answer this, I want to guess." Nephie exclaimed excitedly from behind me and Tubbo giggled softly.

"Goodmorning, Tubbs." I waiting patiently.

"Goodnight, Ip." He responded, still giggling, now with Nephie joining in.

"Hey," Tommy grumped, "that's my nickname for her!"

"What's going on back there?" I turned around and tried to look between the cracks in the chairs.

"Thank you, Ip." I felt a weight come off from my lap.

I quickly turned around, thinking I wasn't too late to grab it back, but I wasn't.

He had already started stuffing the laptop back into his bag, and zipped it up as quickly as possible.

"April 9, 2004." Nephie spoke. "Oh, seems like they don't need it anymore, Tubbo."

"We tried, it's okay." Tubbo made a fake sad voice.

----------------------<3

a/n; !!!!

im actually so happy ive recovered from readers block :D

now i guess 😁👍

and al
heres my answer

yes, i did call you a physcopath

hear me out
i did it for 2 reasons, okay?

1. its funny. it was funny. and it still is. everyone laugh go "hahaha" right now

2. YOU- YOU SENT ME THIS.

HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO RESPOND TO THAT I-

anyways
i shall say this again :D

my woo irl bestie yay! virargo is a very talented writer as i have discovered in her new story 'No Surprises' :)
the stupid link doesnt work, so just go to her profile <3 it would mean so much

thank you all for reading this chapter :)
you all deserve the universe and more
stay safe, keep hydrating, continue eating, and talk to people if needed
i love you all, and goodnight for now <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 11.8K 52
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
459K 14.7K 64
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž?โž โ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌโž PS. this is a very old book and i hate how its written...